PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding occasionally during ejeculation

ah_tiu
20-02-2002, 03:14 AM
Hi brudders,
I hv a problem like once a while, I hv bleeding during ejeculation... and alot of blood contain in my semen...
however it is painless...

I do not hv any Sex related diseases... anyone can share with me if u hv similar experiences & any advice ?
Thanx :)

siamkid
20-02-2002, 03:52 AM
better go consult a doctor for exact clarification.
u will never know what u dianogse with even if fellow bros here having the simialr cases before....it can be a different cause.

health is more important!!

ah_tiu
20-02-2002, 12:27 PM
Hi Brudder..
Thanx 4 ur advise... :)

Originally posted by siamkid
better go consult a doctor for exact clarification.
u will never know what u dianogse with even if fellow bros here having the simialr cases before....it can be a different cause.

health is more important!!

Ah Dot
23-02-2002, 10:32 AM
I've come across friends who bleed when they over ejaculated(too many times)...

Safara
23-02-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by ah_tiu
Hi brudders,
I hv a problem like once a while, I hv bleeding during ejeculation... and alot of blood contain in my semen...
however it is painless...

I do not hv any Sex related diseases... anyone can share with me if u hv similar experiences & any advice ?
Thanx :)

May be u masturbate too often, try to limit this frequency to maximum twice per day. If u fuck or "play aeroplane" too many
times may wear out ur little brudder to older brudder.

CCadmin
24-02-2002, 03:10 AM
Blood in the ejecluation is usually caused by blood vessels being damaged during the course of exchanging pleasantries....if it happens once in a while it may be due to rough sex. If it happens frequently, it may mean you have very delicate blood vessels ....go see a doctor! Off hand, I can tell you that people with diabetes have very weak blood vessels, they bruise and bleed easily. Go see a doctor!

bizzibizzi
26-02-2002, 01:46 AM
There is a condition I read about in one medical journal (don't ask me why i'm reading medical journals) that speaks about Brown Semen or Blood in the Semen.

I can't remember the name of the condition but it is due to constant pressure to the testicles and the delicate glands around it. Usually caused by tight jeans/pants, over coughing and other stuff that can cause high pressure in that area. Such as kena cock-teased. this high pressure damages the fine vessels in the testicles thus causing bleeding.

One way to alleviate the problem is (Surprise, surprise!!) to masturbate. Ejeculation causes the pressure in the testicles to be released.

So, what do we learn here?? No tight jeans. If your girlfriend like to cock tease but don't wanna have sex, teach her the joys of fellatio (cock sucking) or have a kite flying session in front of your fav XXX VCD

Last but not least, PLEASE SEE A DOCTOR Just in case

Good luck Mate!!!