PDA

View Full Version : Diana Ser of L6H72

walao
05-03-2004, 10:11 PM
Parked my car infront of the Guan Gong Bio (Chinese Temple), Decided to just walk into H72, the first joint nearest to Guillemard Junction. Hmmm....seems a pretty busy house and through OKT's rekon, decided to book G1. Didnt notice much from behind the glasstank but only when she led me into her room.....Niabei cheebye.....Why is Diana Ser doing in GL. Pretty friendly with a tatoo behind her spine back.....Anyway, below is the gist of her service...

Looks : 7/10 (niabei cheebye, Diana's twin, machiam photocopied)

Character : 8.5/10 (polite and naugthy. Kept playing with my linglongs outside and in the room. even performed a sexy dance after shower on the bed with her butt facing me and wriggling her cheebye from behind)

shower : 8.5/10 bj w/o rubber after showering me and rubba her soapy butt against my soapy lanjiao.

bj: 8.5/10 I love the slurpy sound she made. Inner thighs licked, close to assrim, and the most sensational part is the ball sucking procedure. While performing these, her hip raised up and continued her butt wriggling motion).

fj: 8.7/10 She seems to like to dominate, anyway after my hard day work, i let her do the riding. Noticed that she loves to wriggle her butt along, even throughout the session.

finished off: 9.0/10, thats my favourite part with her. I finished her off in missionary and cheebye, from the pillow, fucked until moved to the corner edge of the bed until her head dangling over the 'cliff' of the edge of the bed.

Sound System : 8.0/10, not so a Bang & Olufsen system (crystal clear and natural), more of an ordinary Sony with Dolby Sound system (well as you know the japs are good in exageration). Anyway good enough, best part is that i knew i made her come, not a hoax moan.

Body : 7.0/10, Well Diana Ser, i leave it to you guys to imagine....why a 7? Cos its not my ideal body of j.Lo or Kelly Chan's (excluding Kelly's breast pls).

p.s. Tried G5, if anyone is into Naughty Gal Gal with a little babyfat fetishes, shes the one....sibei gao "Tneh...." (Whine)

RTF : Shall be back.........

Thanks
WALAO

:)

CumKing
06-03-2004, 07:41 PM
1 & 5 yeah?

Ok...noted in my blackbook....

Will ravish them when I return,

CK

sam88mas
06-03-2004, 10:56 PM
New Good Gems in the block huh...look like I'm going to check it out on the next 2 days..

Armada
06-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Sound really tempting......must try on monday.....weekend has to work........I'm going to be Jame Lye on monday....:D

soundlab
07-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Well I must agree with Walao.
Nothing but the truth!

10 cc
09-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by soundlab
Well I must agree with Walao.
Nothing but the truth!

i beg to differ. when there yesterday. had g1. she doesn't look like diana ser at all lah...

but her service is damn good.

we did the lapa-da in the bath room, with soap foam all over our body, i was rubbing my cock against her ass crack (to a point where i was worry it will accidentally go in).

then more dirty dancing in the room, them bm, bbbj, ar, kiss, then fj. you ever saw an energizer bunny fuck? it will definitely be like her! she's on top, and she doesn't do it up-and-down in a squadding position, no. she did it with a grinding method, at about 120tpm (thrust per min), with the respective sound effect.

at this speed, her voice vibrates naturally, and goes like this: "AAAHHH...ahhhaah....AHAHAHAHAHA....ahahahahahah... ." u get the picture?

so i say, must try, but not for the diana ser look.

cheers

easyeasy
09-03-2004, 04:11 PM
can any other bro comment if she is a diana Ser look alike, if yes must take time off to visit already, kekeke

huangmo23
10-03-2004, 01:51 PM
Hi bros, I am new here. I would like to know what is the damage and what time do they start work for L6H72? Thanks!

milkman
10-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by huangmo23
Hi bros, I am new here. I would like to know what is the damage and what time do they start work for L6H72? Thanks!
SGD$40 for 25min. Start work at 1.30pm.

regards.

simplyhorny
11-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the info. Will check it out today. Just taken 2 magix in the morning. Siao liaoz! Can't think properly. Must release or else surely qi kong liu xue! :D

moses_limp
14-03-2004, 03:17 AM
Saw G1 while visiting my regular at H72. Indeed, look a bit like Diana.

Originally posted by walao
Parked my car infront of the Guan Gong Bio (Chinese Temple), Decided to just walk into H72, the first joint nearest to Guillemard Junction. Hmmm....seems a pretty busy house and through OKT's rekon, decided to book G1. Didnt notice much from behind the glasstank but only when she led me into her room.....Niabei cheebye.....Why is Diana Ser doing in GL. Pretty friendly with a tatoo behind her spine back.....Anyway, below is the gist of her service...

Character : 8.5/10 (polite and naugthy. Kept playing with my linglongs outside and in the room. even performed a sexy dance after shower on the bed with her butt facing me and wriggling her cheebye from behind)

shower : 8.5/10 bj w/o rubber after showering me and rubba her soapy butt against my soapy lanjiao.

bj: 8.5/10 I love the slurpy sound she made. Inner thighs licked, close to assrim, and the most sensational part is the ball sucking procedure. While performing these, her hip raised up and continued her butt wriggling motion).

fj: 8.7/10 She seems to like to dominate, anyway after my hard day work, i let her do the riding. Noticed that she loves to wriggle her butt along, even throughout the session.

finished off: 9.0/10, thats my favourite part with her. I finished her off in missionary and cheebye, from the pillow, fucked until moved to the corner edge of the bed until her head dangling over the 'cliff' of the edge of the bed.

Sound System : 8.0/10, not so a Bang & Olufsen system (crystal clear and natural), more of an ordinary Sony with Dolby Sound system (well as you know the japs are good in exageration). Anyway good enough, best part is that i knew i made her come, not a hoax moan.

Body : 7.0/10, Well Diana Ser, i leave it to you guys to imagine....why a 7? Cos its not my ideal body of j.Lo or Kelly Chan's (excluding Kelly's breast pls).

p.s. Tried G5, if anyone is into Naughty Gal Gal with a little babyfat fetishes, shes the one....sibei gao "Tneh...." (Whine)

Thanks
WALAO

:) ;)

moses_limp
14-03-2004, 04:15 AM
Saw G1 while visiting my regular at H72. Indeed, look a bit like Diana.

Originally posted by walao

Thanks
WALAO

:) ;)

Doomas
14-03-2004, 11:49 AM
CCB, see Walao's FR make me so gian kang that I unbanned myself from tomyam and obediently followed my dick to the hse he mentioned.

Everything was as reported by him. An observation tho. She looks like a kratoey. Her hands and feet seem to bear that out. Anyone can verify that?

Oi Walao, where you disappear for so long? Wan to lim kopi with me or not?

liverpudian
14-03-2004, 09:53 PM
I must second 10 cc's point of view. the gal does not look like diana ser at all! i took a walk to that hse and had a look. service-wise mabbe she is gd but u muz have rich imagination to think that she look like diana ser.

sam88mas
14-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by liverpudian
I must second 10 cc's point of view. the gal does not look like diana ser at all! i took a walk to that hse and had a look. service-wise mabbe she is gd but u muz have rich imagination to think that she look like diana ser.

Look like she is HOT..never got to see her on Sat & Sun

power_stormy
15-03-2004, 12:24 AM
I have to agreed with liverpudian that she don't look like Diana Ser. I settle for G5 instead.

aspire
15-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by power_stormy
I have to agreed with liverpudian that she don't look like Diana Ser. I settle for G5 instead.

Ya, i must strongly agree with bruther power_stormy, from top to bottom, left to right back to front, she really don't look like Diana Ser.

CumKing
15-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Doomas
An observation tho. She looks like a kratoey. Her hands and feet seem to bear that out. Anyone can verify that?

You shouldn't have any problem with that...

Hahahaha...

CK

Doomas
15-03-2004, 04:36 PM
By right, shdn't have lor. Aussie kratoey diff from tomyam kratoey leh...Aussie one can still feel leg hair, tomyam one dun have leh....

Eeeeeyur....

Originally posted by CumKing
You shouldn't have any problem with that...

Hahahaha...

CK

CumKing
15-03-2004, 04:59 PM
By right, shdn't have lor. Aussie kratoey diff from tomyam kratoey leh...Aussie one can still feel leg hair, tomyam one dun have leh....

Eeeeeyur....

I wouldn't know...

Into neither kratoey nor leg hair...hahahaha

AhYing ,H19a of yonder had leg hair....I think..kekeke

Yucks,

CK

bonker
15-03-2004, 10:05 PM

Everything was as reported by him. An observation tho. She looks like a kratoey. Her hands and feet seem to bear that out. Anyone can verify that?

She said that she hails from Changmai and that her mum is Chinese speaking.

Also said that she was a keen swimmer and that she took part in swimming competitions, which I guess explains her well toned body.

by the way, I also don't think she looks like Diana Ser. But she is very pretty in her own right, and one of the best I have experienced in cat40.

ahbengsony
16-03-2004, 08:46 AM
Went to HSE72 and look for G! after a bad massage seesion with this TIAN YI fuck massage.

I dont normally go to cat 40 gals. it have been a while or should i say, a long while after reading the thread starter comments which made me veri gian to fuck diana ser.

My FR.

BBBJ : 7 / 10 too bad she says that she is going DSC next week or else she will deep throat. ( by the way, she speak a far bit of mandarin)

AR : 7.5 /10 Her tongue works like the tail of a rattlesnake. Shiok

FJ : As mentioned, she rides like a wild stallion ??? Give her 6.5 /10

Overall : 7 / 10. Value Fuck

Remark : I like her ass. really jack up till you can actually fuck her by standing straight. Fellow brudders who fuck her will agree on this. Damm, she is a gem. One more thing about her service is her catbath of your nipple, again damm, i loves it

:D

chin
17-03-2004, 01:30 PM
Don't resemble Diana Ser in any form, but i find this G8 look cute.
But already call for G18.

Any Bro here have any FR on G8?
Thanks!:)

Panerai
17-03-2004, 03:45 PM
G8 , G 12 and G1 belongs to the same batch. While G1 has escalated to the "elite" services. G8 and G12 are still rather raw.

In terms of service, G8 has better service than G12. Well, like i have always believed, one cannot go wrong for a 25 minutes session at only S$40/-. What we want after stressful day is to be pampered and "showered" with that "short session" of pleasure. One certainly does not wanna be engaged with their personal problems; hear their family woes; or worst, be informed that she has mouth ulcer after you stare naked before her!!

G1 has the charisma; the pleasant look (she is no Diana Ser); no language barrier; nice body; most of all.....the attittude and aptitude in her work...which makes her the hot fave in H72 today!! Look no further...

Doomas
17-03-2004, 08:59 PM
So that explains her relatively toughened appendages. Thot for a moment I was really boffing a kratoey. My kratoey radar is a bit off liao ;))

But you are right. She is very pretty and friendly. Of course being friendly and handsome like me (in her eyes only lah, kekeke, prolly a PR tactic) helps no end :))

Originally posted by bonker
She said that she hails from Changmai and that her mum is Chinese speaking.

Also said that she was a keen swimmer and that she took part in swimming competitions, which I guess explains her well toned body.

by the way, I also don't think she looks like Diana Ser. But she is very pretty in her own right, and one of the best I have experienced in cat40.

skyman
20-03-2004, 12:08 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ahbengsony
[B]Went to HSE72 and look for G! after a bad massage seesion with this TIAN YI fuck massage.

I dont normally go to cat 40 gals. it have been a while or should i say, a long while after reading the thread starter comments which made me veri gian to fuck diana ser.

My FR.

BBBJ : 7 / 10 too bad she says that she is going DSC next week or else she will deep throat. ( by the way, she speak a far bit of mandarin)

AR : 7.5 /10 Her tongue works like the tail of a rattlesnake. Shiok

FJ : As mentioned, she rides like a wild stallion ??? Give her 6.5 /10

Overall : 7 / 10. Value Fuck

Bro ahbengsony,
I've tried her 2 days ago. I must agree with most of the bros here. Her looks is quite ok, good body, nice boobs and good attitude too. But is that true that you got BBBJ and AR for your 1st time? Mind to reconfirm?
Cheers.;)

Panerai
20-03-2004, 02:10 PM
G1 is very hungry. for an extra fee, she can do anything.afterall only you will know :)

called her twice and beginning to find her too cunning and shrewd for this petite body. While there no denying fact that she is bubbly and fun, she is showing her superficial side. of late, she is also showing signs of tiredness as she apparently top the chart now.... so, its time to make the change....Wat goes up must come down...her work rate has somehow deteriorated..... i have decided to make the switch again... "more airtime; better service"....

My preference is as follows:-
G10 ; G 18; G8

G12 is very young and new. Totally inexperience. Worth a try too if you like to be in command....haha....

have fun bros......:p

Panerai
20-03-2004, 02:10 PM
G1 is very hungry. for an extra fee, she can do anything.afterall only you will know :)

called her twice and beginning to find her too cunning and shrewd for this petite body. While there no denying fact that she is bubbly and fun, she is showing her superficial side. of late, she is also showing signs of tiredness as she apparently top the chart now.... so, its time to make the change....Wat goes up must come down...her work rate has somehow deteriorated..... i have decided to make the switch again... "more airtime; better service"....

G10 ; G 18; G8

G12 is very young and new. Totally inexperience. Worth a try too if you like to be in command....haha....

limpeh369
21-03-2004, 01:54 AM
Totally agree with you, Panerai, about the dropping in standards of G1 after repeated visits. Looks like I'll try your other preferences.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Panerai

G10 ; G 18; G8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aspire
21-03-2004, 02:03 AM
This is my fifth time visit to G1, but she still give the same nice service, when i first call her.
So i don't agree on that!
Cos i jus visit her two hrs ago.
Hehe....

thaigers
21-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by SexKnight
Gal's performances depend on her moods and conditions of the day. Happened to know this G1, have friends who have tiraks for overnight in the house. Have any of you seen her true self ??? She is ambitious and a very capable woman.

Don't fall for KC traps ...

Many Malaysians have got emotionally involved and are suffering mental tortures.

+ SK +

WHy only malaysians????:confused:

sam88mas
21-03-2004, 01:11 PM
Gal's performances depend on her moods and conditions of the day. Happened to know this G1, have friends who have tiraks for overnight in the house. Have any of you seen her true self ??? She is ambitious and a very capable woman.

Many Malaysians have got emotionally involved and are suffering mental tortures.

+ SK +

She indeed a cock teaser whether on bed or not..LoL..First visit will definitely make you come back I visited her about 5 times now and one of my kaki every twice a week and at least one overnite. I am very amazing when I about to come she stopped and said " let change another position" Esp she put her both hands on the wall and ask me to F##K from behind..LOL

thaigers
21-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by sam88mas
She indeed a cock teaser whether on bed or not..LoL..First visit will definitely make you come back I visited her about 5 times now and one of my kaki every twice a week and at least one overnite. I am very amazing when I about to come she stopped and said " let change another position" Esp she put her both hands on the wall and ask me to F##K from behind..LOL

wow, 5 times since you know about this girl, that makes it like 5 times over about 2 weeks.....:eek:

this girl's pattern more than badminton, must check her out liao......

Panerai
21-03-2004, 01:15 PM
As local residents, all we want is to return to do our National Service, contributing to the economy and "Ease Spring Squeeze Trigger", all for S$40. Afterall, we have a home to go back to and i believe all buddies engaging in this forum are highly literate.

While i do not wanna antagonise or offend anyone, malaysians are more vulnerable. One main reason is due to that fact that there are alone here, and if a gal can offer the level of comfort by calling him tiraks; darling etc...one will be swarmed. To add spice to the flavour, G1 speaks a common language, and everything she speaks is melody to their ears....

G1 is very shrewed and cunning. She is here for only 2 years and she just wanna make as much money and head home for good. DUn fall into her trap. She may not ask you for anything, but she sure knows reverse psychology... have seen some guys "getting into her charm" by naturally showering her with diamond pendants; etc....

For those who has been to Kanchanaburi for training... my advice will be.... take care of yourself..you are in foreign company and territory...beware of smiling tigers......
:p

thaigers
21-03-2004, 01:19 PM
....... To add spice to the flavour, G1 speaks a common language, and everything she speaks is melody to their ears....

G1 is very shrewed and cunning. She is here for only 2 years and she just wanna make as much money and head home for good. DUn fall into her trap. She may not ask you for anything, but she sure knows reverse psychology... have seen some guys "getting into her charm" by naturally showering her with diamond pendants; etc....

:p

Reverse psychology??? can you please elaborate more ( I think another girl is using it on me).

what kind of charms does she have? very interesting.....please tell us more. thanks

Phucker
21-03-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
WHy only malaysians????:confused:

Ya lor.....any guys of whatever nationality are also prone to such conditions...especially singapore guys cos we are brought up in such a protected, soft environment.
u try comparing to ppl brought up in harsher environments such as thailand, china etc....u will know they are streetwise enough to avoid getting entangled.

end of the day, its boils to how the guy react to all the kc stuff.
some are experienced or hard-hearted enough to avoid it while newbies tend to fall victim to it.

Panerai
21-03-2004, 01:38 PM
bladyslacker / thaigers.

when you have many gals in behind one panel, you will definitely see politics in them. In the case of g1 n g10, g10 is "THE" gal prior to g1 entrance.

while g10 has her ways of luring you back (in the case of bladyslacker 5 times a week...phew... wat tonic u consume huh mate??). g1 needs to go the extra mile to "win" clients. This is called International Marketing. There a are 5 Ps to it"-

Pricing - standard both charge the same at S$40/- per session

Positioning - All Thai products catering to all income.

Packaging - Both are packed differently. Both are celebrity look alike....some said g1 looks like Diana Ser; i feel g10 looks like Cnadice Yu On On.

Place - Geylang only

Promotion - this is where the challenges are...... G10 is definitely more naive, less cunning than g1. I personally prefer g10 to g1. like i said, one man's meat is another man's poision...while we dun wanna go into this mess, fellow buddies here only wanna get "Insights from the Insides" - CNA... :)

Reverse Psychology ?? its hard to explain to you mate... jjust beware what she tells you; her hint; her behaviour etc... dun get too close emotionally....

thaigers
21-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Reverse Psychology ?? its hard to explain to you mate... jjust beware what she tells you; her hint; her behaviour etc... dun get too close emotionally....

hahaha, sometimes its what they dont say or do that mystify you ( i guess that is what they call reverse psychology ). Sometimes they are just so nice to you, with none of the KC traps that you are aware of, and then , unknowingly, you fall for her......this is the most dangerous......cos once you fell into it, its really hard for you to get out. I can really feel what Bladyslacker is feeling now.........

moses_limp
21-03-2004, 04:58 PM
From wat I observed, true, many Malaysians/Foreigners have got emotionally involved with these gals. I guess living away from home cause one to feel lonely at times. When there is someone there to shower you with tender loving care, its easy to fall into these KC traps.

Went out a few times wif one of my regular together with gals from their hse and their tiraks. Won't disclose their nationality here, but definately not local. Most of them look quite kind-hearted, and are very nice to the girls, guess they are in love with them.

Did ask my regular once that dun they feel bad that they have hurt these lonely souls sometimes, she juz kept quiet. I suppose she and her friends do feel sorry, juz they juz have have to make a choice between money and conscience.

+ SK +

Doomas
21-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Even local johns are not immune to KC traps.

Some of the old birds here may remember that I got involved with a Thai WL some years back. Speaking frm experience, i can share that the most painful situation is not when the WL cheats the john but when the WL AND the john are genuinely in love but are forced apart by circumstances. Before the cynics snub their noses (and with good reason too!), I daresay my tirak was genuinely in love with me. This was after careful analysis with some Thai WLs and non-WLs, and even her friends.

We still keep in touch. She just gave birth to a beautiful baby and I share her joy.

However, all is not doom and gloom. I know a john who is very happily married to a former Thai WL. Indeed, they are doing very well and are very happy now.

Anyway, the bottom line is, not all of us can take the rigours of a r/s with a Thai WL. My advice is to stay away from getting emotionally involved with them unless you have the emotional resilience and wisdom. Jez be their friend, fuckwise or otherwise, but let go when you have to.

Originally posted by moses_limp
From wat I observed, true, many Malaysians/Foreigners have got emotionally involved with these gals. I guess living away from home cause one to feel lonely at times. When there is someone there to shower you with tender loving care, its easy to fall into these KC traps.

Went out a few times wif one of my regular together with gals from their hse and their tiraks. Won't disclose their nationality here, but definately not local. Most of them look quite kind-hearted, and are very nice to the girls, guess they are in love with them.

Did ask my regular once that dun they feel bad that they have hurt these lonely souls sometimes, she juz kept quiet. I suppose she and her friends do feel sorry, juz they juz have have to make a choice between money and conscience.

siamcutey
22-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Even local johns are not immune to KC traps.

Some of the old birds here may remember that I got involved with a Thai WL some years back. Speaking frm experience, i can share that the most painful situation is not when the WL cheats the john but when the WL AND the john are genuinely in love but are forced apart by circumstances. Before the cynics snub their noses (and with good reason too!), I daresay my tirak was genuinely in love with me. This was after careful analysis with some Thai WLs and non-WLs, and even her friends.

We still keep in touch. She just gave birth to a beautiful baby and I share her joy.

However, all is not doom and gloom. I know a john who is very happily married to a former Thai WL. Indeed, they are doing very well and are very happy now.

Anyway, the bottom line is, not all of us can take the rigours of a r/s with a Thai WL. My advice is to stay away from getting emotionally involved with them unless you have the emotional resilience and wisdom. Jez be their friend, fuckwise or otherwise, but let go when you have to.

Its better to move ahead than always staying stagnant behind.
Looking ahead can change things while staying behind don't

SC

Doomas
22-03-2004, 01:34 AM
U got that right brudder. If only everyone thot with their big heads rather than their small ones.

Originally posted by siamcutey

SC

moses_limp
22-03-2004, 08:58 AM
Some ppl till now still dun realise their mistakes. Continue to find excuses. Haiz.....Ru Zi Bu Ke Jiao Ye. hahaha

moses_limp
22-03-2004, 09:24 AM
Got emotionally involved with one WL abt 9 months ago. Initially, only call each other occasionally, went out with her sometimes. Later, she come to my hse ever other day. She never demand much from me, even when we go out. (she pays for our meals at times.) There are instances when I told her I have no money, she took out all she've got and gave them to me. All I can say is that I'm very touch.

I offer to sent her money every month if she agrees to go back home. After thinking abt it for sometime, she agrees to do so. I visited her in Thailand and brought her back to singapore(social visit kind) to stay with me. This goes on for probably half a year. Then somthing happen....and I'm single again.

The point I'm trying to drive at is that not all working ladies, or should I say majority of these WL are human being with feeling like all of us. Its juz circumstances that forces them to "Kohok" customers into believing that they love you. But if you are sincere enough, try hard enough(Not tryinmg to encourage WL-customer realtionship here), they might really give their heart to you.

Originally posted by siamcutey

SC

DNAT
22-03-2004, 09:56 AM
Haiz.....Ru Zi Bu Ke Jiao Ye. hahaha
wow! brudder, your 'tng nang' buay pai leh .... wo men lai qie chuo qie chuo .... hahaha

DNAT
22-03-2004, 10:01 AM

The point I'm trying to drive at is that not all working ladies, or should I say majority of these WL are human being with feeling like all of us. Its juz circumstances that forces them to "Kohok" customers into believing that they love you. But if you are sincere enough, try hard enough(Not tryinmg to encourage WL-customer realtionship here), they might really give their heart to you.
Con art doesn't exist only in flesh trades; just happen that WL can sustain their 'art' if they utilise 'love' as their 'ultimate weapon' :(

moses_limp
22-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Yeah. And tats Y so many of us have fallen victim to their KC traps.

Originally posted by DNAT
Con art doesn't exist only in flesh trades; just happen that WL can sustain their 'art' if they utilise 'love' as their 'ultimate weapon' :(

moses_limp
22-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Saw the movie starring takashi kaneshiro and Gigi leong, Left turn right turn(leaw kua, leaw sai, haha hope I get it right). There's a poem written by Li Zhi Yi name pu suan zi. It sums up my feeling for that lady while she's in LOS and I in SG. And those with tiraks. Like to write it here for U DNAT and other brudders to appreciate. Here it goes:

我住长絖头,君住长絖尾。
日日思君不见君,共饮长絖水。
此水几时休,此恨何时已。
只愿君心似我心, 定不负相思 意。

wo1 zhu4 chang2 jiang1 tou2, jun1 zhu4 chang2 jiang1 wei3.
ri4 ri4 si1 jun1 bu2 jian4 jun1, gong4 yin3 chang2 jiang1 shui3.
ci3 shui3 ji3 shi2 xiu1,ci3 hen4 he2 shi2 yi3.
zhi3 yuan4 jun1 xin1 si4 wo3 xin1, ding4 bu4 fu4 xiang1 si1 yi4.

wow! brudder, your 'tng nang' buay pai leh .... wo men lai qie chuo qie chuo .... hahaha

BEAST KING
22-03-2004, 11:29 AM
baldy slacker,

Get over with pairin-g10 and move on.......................she is definitely jai mai dee. i can say that i was one of her earliest so called "tirak" and there are many things that happened between us and it made me come to the conclusion that she is not a good gal. she has given special treatment to me and other brothers in this forum...........

thaigers
22-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by baron17
hi, very piqued by how On manage to cast such a powerful charm on you?

did she call you daily?

or did you go out with her in the mornings and off days?

or issit the stuff she bought or the things she did for you?

or issit in the love making??

just want to find out how far these WLs can do to fake a relationship...

hope you can help...

thanks!

Saw this G10 yesterday....i dont think she can make it for me, no offence, just not my type.

I feel that sometimes the WL does not have to do anything or lay any KC traps to make you fall for them, you simply just fall for her.

Been seeing my regular for a few times liao. The reason why i had been going back to her was because making love to her feels like making love to my ex gf. Simple as that. She did occasionaly sms me or call me (I never call her) and say she miss me. She didnt say anything like I am the best or the only one. She even talks about other customer when we are together.

Lately have difficulty getting her for overnite, I guess someone else must have fallen for her also........I guess not being able to get her for overnite when i want really makes me crazy......

Will see how she treats me when i visit her next time...........

walao
23-03-2004, 12:04 AM
"Even local johns are not immune to KC traps.

Anyway, the bottom line is, not all of us can take the rigours of a r/s with a Thai WL. My advice is to stay away from getting emotionally involved with them unless you have the emotional resilience and wisdom. Jez be their friend, fuckwise or otherwise, but let go when you have to."
Doomas

I do agree with Doomas, a friend was involved with an ex-WL, now a happy family of 4 living in one corner of Singapore....Let Fate decide....

p.s. All human beings are made of flesh and blood afterall....feelings do occur...

sincerely,
Walao

tkcomd
29-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Hi, what does it mean by KC trap?

Also L6H72, everytime i go there, it's closed. what are the operating hours???

thanks any bro for their answers

sam88mas
30-03-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by tkcomd
Hi, what does it mean by KC trap?

Also L6H72, everytime i go there, it's closed. what are the operating hours???

thanks any bro for their answers

1.30pm to 12.45pm

Doomas
30-03-2004, 02:46 AM
She's going back to LOS next week. Catch her while u still can.

sam88mas
30-03-2004, 07:25 AM

U mean G1?so quick?

Doomas
30-03-2004, 04:26 PM
Yup, that's rite. Her room is pretty bare now, so I guess her story checks out.

U mean G1?so quick?

DNAT
30-03-2004, 04:56 PM
Saw the movie starring takashi kaneshiro and Gigi leong, Left turn right turn(leaw kua, leaw sai, haha hope I get it right). There's a poem written by Li Zhi Yi name pu suan zi. It sums up my feeling for that lady while she's in LOS and I in SG. And those with tiraks. Like to write it here for U DNAT and other brudders to appreciate. Here it goes:

我住长絖头,君住长絖尾。
日日思君不见君,共饮长絖水。
此水几时休,此恨何时已。
只愿君心似我心, 定不负相思 意。

wo1 zhu4 chang2 jiang1 tou2, jun1 zhu4 chang2 jiang1 wei3.
ri4 ri4 si1 jun1 bu2 jian4 jun1, gong4 yin3 chang2 jiang1 shui3.
ci3 shui3 ji3 shi2 xiu1,ci3 hen4 he2 shi2 yi3.
zhi3 yuan4 jun1 xin1 si4 wo3 xin1, ding4 bu4 fu4 xiang1 si1 yi4.
wow, bro moses,

sorry hor, din follow this thread for 1 week liao cos was buzy (actually kay poh ... hehehe) at other threads.

thanks for the dedication .... very kum-tong arh!
but too bad, dun understand .... hahaha
if got chance to lim kopi together then you show me the script lah

cheers

thaigers
30-03-2004, 06:21 PM

going back for songkran or going back for good?? how come so fast??

moses_limp
30-03-2004, 10:08 PM
Neber mind brudder. U bo eng mak mak huh? Tried to write it out in chinese already, but the system dun recongnise at all. haiz.... Yup, got time let's lim ko pi together, pm when U free lah....

wow, bro moses,

sorry hor, din follow this thread for 1 week liao cos was buzy (actually kay poh ... hehehe) at other threads.

thanks for the dedication .... very kum-tong arh!
but too bad, dun understand .... hahaha
if got chance to lim kopi together then you show me the script lah

cheers

DNAT
30-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Neber mind brudder. U bo eng mak mak huh? Tried to write it out in chinese already, but the system dun recongnise at all. haiz.... Yup, got time let's lim ko pi together, pm when U free lah....
PM liao .... lets go sit down, eat pau and lim kopi .... :D

moses_limp
31-03-2004, 09:03 PM
Cfm liao. This "Diana Ser" of L6H72 is definately going back soon. Reason? I shall not reveal. But brudders here dun need to worry, not due to medical. However, it was reveal to me that she does engage in dangerous sex acts with her customers. Brudders here ah, B careful ah, dun ride a harley without helmet hor....hehe

U mean G1?so quick?

Panerai
31-03-2004, 10:54 PM
to be fair to her and all forum readers here, her departure has nothing to do with unsafe sex or diseases.

It is due to some internal politics amongst the gals, and hence, at the spur of the heated moment, she flared and created a huge commotions. As a result, her terms of service has been terminated.

I mentioned in my earlier postings about the competitiveness amongst No 10 and No. 1.... sadly, No 10 has been instigative went around creating rumours.... hence, the current outcome.

"Insights from the Inside"....LorNewsGeylang

moses_limp
31-03-2004, 11:37 PM
Well.... not trying to pass bad remarks abt this G1, but like wat I say, she did practice unsafe sex with her customers. Did heard abt it from one of the gals that she does that with ppl. Dun really buy that.

But, one fine day when my friend and I pay my regualr and her a visit, my friend who called her was at the receiving end of these so-called unsafe sex acts. True or not, U guys decide urself.

to be fair to her and all forum readers here, her departure has nothing to do with unsafe sex or diseases.

It is due to some internal politics amongst the gals, and hence, at the spur of the heated moment, she flared and created a huge commotions. As a result, her terms of service has been terminated.

I mentioned in my earlier postings about the competitiveness amongst No 10 and No. 1.... sadly, No 10 has been instigative went around creating rumours.... hence, the current outcome.

"Insights from the Inside"....LorNewsGeylang

walao
01-04-2004, 12:26 AM
"Well.... not trying to pass bad remarks abt this G1, but like wat I say, she did practice unsafe sex with her customers. Did heard abt it from one of the gals that she does that with ppl. Dun really buy that.

But, one fine day when my friend and I pay my regualr and her a visit, my friend who called her was at the receiving end of these so-called unsafe sex acts. True or not, U guys decide urself."

Moseslimp

Aiyo.....limpei lont low, lext time siam her laew.......

Walao

RJ2004
01-04-2004, 02:36 AM
But, one fine day when my friend and I pay my regualr and her a visit, my friend who called her was at the receiving end of these so-called unsafe sex acts. True or not, U guys decide urself.

did he do it or was it just an offer? sometimes gals like to tease clients with the offer but dont really do it. most bros should be smart enough to turn down the offer and thats the way it is. i've had such offers before and after i dare them to go ahead it usually doesnt happen either. its just part of their play.

moses_limp
01-04-2004, 02:44 AM
Well....well.. All brudders here dun kan cheong. U noe, whenever I chiong GL, I always mentally tell myself that I have to accept that all these WL are potential STD carriers. So long as I practise safe sex, everthing is gonna be okay. A bit Ah Q, but that's how I see it...

Agree on tat part tat most of those WL tease clients with offers but dun really do it.

Originally posted by RJ2004
did he do it or was it just an offer? sometimes gals like to tease clients with the offer but dont really do it. most bros should be smart enough to turn down the offer and thats the way it is. i've had such offers before and after i dare them to go ahead it usually doesnt happen either. its just part of their play.

sam88mas
01-04-2004, 07:43 AM
Cfm liao. This "Diana Ser" of L6H72 is definately going back soon. Reason? I shall not reveal. But brudders here dun need to worry, not due to medical. However, it was reveal to me that she does engage in dangerous sex acts with her customers. Brudders here ah, B careful ah, dun ride a harley without helmet hor....hehe

FYI it had been know she offered un protected sex to customers. I believe she offer to most of her regular customers in order to make them to come back for her. She not only had conflict with G10 and most gals in that house don't like her as well. In cat $40 we won't surprise many WLs offer raw to their regular whether they r ang pai or not and as their period here is short n they try to make as much money as they can. If the WL caught practice raw sex or BBBJ with customer they are in troublel.

Some of the WL's customers kena STD and they got to go treatment at DSC. When the so call councelier ask the infected person who they had sex with and whether practice safe sex?
This councelier seem to know the WL and they know how look they like as well.

If the infected guy pin those WL offer BBBJ or raw sex, the WL sure kana suspended for investigation.

And that why WL (for those who practice)don't CIM for customers b4 their check up on the next day as they worried they got caught with semen trap in their teeths.

sam88mas
01-04-2004, 08:10 AM
FYI it had been know she offered un protected sex to customers. I believe she offer to most of her regular customers in order to make them to come back for her. She not only had conflict with G10 and most gals in that house don't like her as well. In cat $40 we won't surprise many WLs offer raw to their regular whether they r ang pai or not and as their period here is short n they try to make as much money as they can. If the WL caught practice raw sex or BBBJ with customer they are in troublel.

Some of the WL's customers kena STD and they got to go treatment at DSC. When the so call counsellor ask the infected person who they had sex with and whether practice safe sex?
This counsellor seem to know the WL and they know how look they like as well.

If the infected guy pin those WL offer BBBJ or raw sex, the WL sure kana suspended for investigation.

And that why WL (for those who practice)don't CIM for customers b4 their check up on the next day as they worried they got caught with semen trap in their teeths.

meeloh2002
02-04-2004, 12:03 PM
just serviced by her last weekend. must say that her tongue licking is super, very active in bed. grab that it is not due to medical reasons, a pity that she was send back. maybe some OKT can bring her back and let us know the hse no. tks.

Not only Cat40 offer raw to regulars, most cat80 + cat150 also do that to reward the regulars.

QQ8899
03-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Read the FR of this gal and decided to try her yesterday evening. Service and look really not bad. To all the bros out there who wans to bonk her, pls do so b4 wednesday 7/4/2004 as she told me that she's going back to bkk liao cos' her grandma is critically ill. By the way, those bros who love to fuck ARSE HOLE, this gal is willing to let u do so if u r willing to pay additional $50 more. Enjoy urself out there. :p

Thanks
WALAO

sam88mas
04-04-2004, 12:31 PM
Read the FR of this gal and decided to try her yesterday evening. Service and look really not bad. To all the bros out there who wans to bonk her, pls do so b4 wednesday 7/4/2004 as she told me that she's going back to bkk liao cos' her grandma is critically ill. By the way, those bros who love to fuck ARSE HOLE, this gal is willing to let u do so if u r willing to pay additional $50 more. Enjoy urself out there. :p

Pay $50 more to fuck arse hole!!! I think you offer her another session for $40 and she still allow you to fuck arse hole..Total damage only $80 for 50 mins. Maybe she want to make more $$$ before go back to kampong huh..

liverpudian
04-04-2004, 03:21 PM
yesterday tried this gal G1 as gal 10 was working and i had no strength to wait. wow her service really not bad leh! btw i stand firm on my earlier comments that she dun look like diana ser at all. from her side view i would say she mabbe look a bit like christy chung if u wan me to name a celebrity. and she looks better close up den in the tank. once she undressed, i would say her figure is one of the better thai gals i have seem. quite well toned and have a good ass too not to mention the tattoo above her ass. inside the bath, quite good service and she will use her body to raba ur dick. roaming her body with soap on is also an enjoyment! once on the bed, she satrts with catbath and lick areas quite close to the asshole but nevertheless still a good sensous catbath. den followed by the bj with condom and den proceed on with fj. fj was quite good except that her pussy a bit loose but she made up with it by her willingness to change positions and moanings. any brothers who wan to try her better be fast as she leaving on wednesday!

looks: 6.8/10
boobs: 6.7/10 (firm but alas A cupper)
bj: 7/10
fj: 7.2/10
service: 7.5/10

Panerai
04-04-2004, 08:53 PM
After sex, Thai gal kepy fondling with the man's cock.

Man: Why do you keep fondling with my cock? You want some more?

Gal: No Lah... Just Admiring tirak... last time i also have one like yours...!!!

thaigers
05-04-2004, 12:14 AM
After sex, Thai gal kepy fondling with the man's cock.

Man: Why do you keep fondling with my cock? You want some more?

Gal: No Lah... Just Admiring tirak... last time i also have one like yours...!!!

:eek:

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 07:41 PM
For all her time in Sinagpore setrving so many bros. Be it BBBJ,AJ, FJ, CIM, CIB,CIF...., best of RAW...Let's give her three cheers......

HIP HIP.........Hurrah!!!

Cheers

I afternoon went to WH H12 wanna find G9 but she got LA so i took G88 ,
abit sian liao go ask for G88 .. her service is dame lousy so think go another house after that . After 1 hr later i went to H72 bonk G1 service is good but she told me i was lucky beacuse today is her last day . She going back tomorrow so izzist TRUE or not :confused:

walao
07-04-2004, 12:21 AM
Aiya you huh, limpei say chee look like ler diana ser, some people say chee look like ler christy chung, walao eh....diffelent people diffelent ler taste mah.....

wapiang....

Panerai
09-04-2004, 07:45 PM
yesterday tried this gal G1 as gal 10 was working and i had no strength to wait. wow her service really not bad leh! btw i stand firm on my earlier comments that she dun look like diana ser at all. from her side view i would say she mabbe look a bit like christy chung if u wan me to name a celebrity. and she looks better close up den in the tank. once she undressed, i would say her figure is one of the better thai gals i have seem. quite well toned and have a good ass too not to mention the tattoo above her ass. inside the bath, quite good service and she will use her body to raba ur dick. roaming her body with soap on is also an enjoyment! once on the bed, she satrts with catbath and lick areas quite close to the asshole but nevertheless still a good sensous catbath. den followed by the bj with condom and den proceed on with fj. fj was quite good except that her pussy a bit loose but she made up with it by her willingness to change positions and moanings. any brothers who wan to try her better be fast as she leaving on wednesday!

looks: 6.8/10
boobs: 6.7/10 (firm but alas A cupper)
bj: 7/10
fj: 7.2/10
service: 7.5/10

Has G1 gone back already?? anyone with any latest update?? has been out of town..... thanks!!

moses_limp
10-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Yeah, our legend has gone back liao. Juz went there to find her with my chiong kaki. Are new gems on the way??

Has G1 gone back already?? anyone with any latest update?? has been out of town..... thanks!!

moses_limp
10-04-2004, 12:11 AM
According to wat I've heard, a few of these gems(L6H72) are leaving our shores in a few months time. Brudders, "shi jian bao gui " ah....

"CHIONG AH" :D

Yeah, our legend has gone back liao. Juz went there to find her with my chiong kaki. Are new gems on the way??

DNAT
12-04-2004, 01:22 AM
According to wat I've heard, a few of these gems(L6H72) are leaving our shores in a few months time. Brudders, "shi jian bao gui " ah....

"CHIONG AH" :D
old ones dun go, new ones wont come .... I wait first :rolleyes:

DNAT
12-04-2004, 01:24 AM
wow lau eh .... you juz went there, din ask the OKT? :confused:

moses_limp
14-04-2004, 06:12 AM
"Inside" info told me she glub baan liao. My friend(U oso noe him) wants to double comfirm, paid her another the day b4 she left our shores for LOS.

wow lau eh .... you juz went there, din ask the OKT? :confused:

devilboy99
20-04-2004, 01:00 AM
This hse is famous for gems.... however been boycotting this place as turnover super high..... I have been looking ard for awhile for new gems and saw the fat frdly pimp from former WH hse12 along L6 too.... isolated hse... by its own, saw all his 8 girls but also long Q ... so did not try but will do so in a few days time especially on weekdays when not so crowded...

sam88mas
30-08-2004, 11:45 PM
It been a while nothing heard about this joint? Maybe I will check it out for you guy.

Panerai
31-08-2004, 01:19 PM
"Diana Ser" left months ago. She has now gone to Japan, servicing Japanese men.

Doomas
01-09-2004, 11:42 PM
No wonder I can't get her on the phone.

"Diana Ser" left months ago. She has now gone to Japan, servicing Japanese men.

Panerai
02-09-2004, 05:25 PM
she gave u her fone number in BKK? she carries 2 fones...

well, if someday she calls, i will notify her.... u may wanna PM me ur contact...

cheers :)