PDA

View Full Version : young guy looking for mature pleasure

clutters
31-01-2010, 06:51 PM
hey everyone,

21/m here. well-built, sporty and in my humble opinion rather good looking.

looking for ladies around late twenties to early thirties to satisfy our mutual desires :)

ladies do pm me if interested thanks.

simple2kee
31-01-2010, 08:53 PM

Mr hand-some, suggest ur place ur pic here. more mature ladies may wanna take a look.

clutters
31-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Mr hand-some, suggest ur place ur pic here. more mature ladies may wanna take a look.

well pics can be, separately arranged :)

Big Sister80
31-01-2010, 09:10 PM

I agree, maybe i will like it and :D

clutters
31-01-2010, 09:17 PM
I agree, maybe i will like it and :D

PMed you ;)

Big Sister80
31-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Don pm me just post your picture so i can get someone to access you properly before i decide:D

clutters
31-01-2010, 09:27 PM
Don pm me just post your picture so i can get someone to access you properly before i decide:D

not too comfortable with that, my apologies.

like i said, its mutual. pics can be separately arranged :)

Big Sister80
31-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Then sorry lor:(

joew2005
31-01-2010, 09:42 PM
sigh ..... CNY coming soon,but skool holidays r still weeks aft CNY.
students these days must be veri veri free .....

Big Sister80
31-01-2010, 09:46 PM
Don blame them, they are out of curiousity.:)

clutters
31-01-2010, 09:51 PM
sigh ..... CNY coming soon,but skool holidays r still weeks aft CNY.
students these days must be veri veri free .....

hey man its just a friendly shoutout, surely there is no need to be skeptical? :)

joew2005
01-02-2010, 06:57 AM
hey man its just a friendly shoutout, surely there is no need to be skeptical? :)

hey man ..... jz a casual remark ..... no need 2 be so tight-up.:(

Sabai_Sabai
01-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Give me your pic, I know one very matured lady interested in young prick, er ... and you don't have to worry about her biting your cock while giving you head, cos she has none, I think she is 80 years old:D

cuntcum
01-02-2010, 07:28 PM

Ya, TS should give his full description, and full body pic, let matured lady arouse first and they will call the TS :D:D

joew2005
02-02-2010, 06:13 AM
ts mentioned tat he is young,well-built,sporty & in his own "humble opinion" rather good looking.
hmm... he shld not hv any problem getting "hooked" here.;)

clutters
02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
ts mentioned tat he is young,well-built,sporty & in his own "humble opinion" rather good looking.
hmm... he shld not hv any problem getting "hooked" here.;)

lol, uh thanks for the moral encouragement :p

sammm
03-02-2010, 10:06 PM
lol zehzehs and korkors here always so bad towards newbies. :(

DemiBoy
04-02-2010, 10:24 PM
hey everyone,

looking for ladies around late twenties to early thirties to satisfy our mutual desires :)

ladies do pm me if interested thanks.

Hi Bro Clutters,

After reading this thread from the start till recent postings... sorry don't mind me commenting, just my point of view.

Every guys also the "我喜欢吃饭不要给钱" type, which normal dicks doesn't like pussies rite but free fucks ar.. really hard to get lei. Must use lots of efforts , charisma and time to communicate with gal before can really makan makan. Although i do agree now in the 2000s is THE Internet ERA and yes we all do buy stuffs from ebay, alibaba.com etc but by posting a thread here to get a FB or ONS, do you really think it's really feasible? Unless ya a gal posting that i bet my paycheck that it's gonna have a solid response like the post from Lil'Tempt :D

Besides you've said ya being "well-built, sporty and rather good looking" The criteria is there, i suppose you don't have a problem hooking up conversations + doing "Conversions" out there in clubs rite? :p

PS : Oh oh.. just curious la, don't mind me asking this. Or is it the charisma department you felt you are lacking in when meeting upfront with the chicks that's why you chose to post here and try your luck? :p

FBInsp
05-02-2010, 11:41 AM
TS,

Matured ladies arent in the range of Late twenties to early thirties.. some gals that age are still very childlish in their mindset... and mostly very green in the aspect of sex. eg; teething ur prick whn givin head... ;)

Matured ladies in my opinion shd be ard late thirties to early forties... and their skills are top notched after being trained for sooo many years...:D

Well if u r looking for such, there are many lup sup bars in geylang and joo chiat area or katong area where many milfs are waiting for young, well built, sporty and good looking didis like u to look for them.. i bet their saliva will drip non stop when they c u... or mayb their cb fluid will drip non stop too...:D

my 2 cts..:)

clutters
05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Bro Clutters,

After reading this thread from the start till recent postings... sorry don't mind me commenting, just my point of view.

Every guys also the "我喜欢吃饭不要给钱" type, which normal dicks doesn't like pussies rite but free fucks ar.. really hard to get lei. Must use lots of efforts , charisma and time to communicate with gal before can really makan makan. Although i do agree now in the 2000s is THE Internet ERA and yes we all do buy stuffs from ebay, alibaba.com etc but by posting a thread here to get a FB or ONS, do you really think it's really feasible? Unless ya a gal posting that i bet my paycheck that it's gonna have a solid response like the post from Lil'Tempt :D

Besides you've said ya being "well-built, sporty and rather good looking" The criteria is there, i suppose you don't have a problem hooking up conversations + doing "Conversions" out there in clubs rite? :p

PS : Oh oh.. just curious la, don't mind me asking this. Or is it the charisma department you felt you are lacking in when meeting upfront with the chicks that's why you chose to post here and try your luck? :p

hey,

no worries bro, no offence taken.

i'm not posting here with the goal of achieving a free/quick fuck, but rather for something relatively longer lasting, a fb if you'd like to call it that. it would be great if our relationship works out to be more than just a physical one. yes, it might seem like picking a needle from a haystack when it comes to guys looking for girls here, but perhaps ladies who respond to them would be genuinely interested. of course i'm cool with sharing more about myself, just not so openly here. oh well who knows, every dog has its day haha.

the thing about young guys like me, looking for older women, is that 9 out of 10 ladies would never even consider getting acquainted with a guy younger than her by a pretty big age margin. rather than having a go at clubs and embarsassing myself more often than not, why not do my trying here? :D of course everyone has their own opinion , and you are entitled to think otherwise.

clutters
05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
TS,

Matured ladies arent in the range of Late twenties to early thirties.. some gals that age are still very childlish in their mindset... and mostly very green in the aspect of sex. eg; teething ur prick whn givin head...

Matured ladies in my opinion shd be ard late thirties to early forties... and their skills are top notched after being trained for sooo many years...

Well if u r looking for such, there are many lup sup bars in geylang and joo chiat area or katong area where many milfs are waiting for young, well built, sporty and good looking didis like u to look for them.. i bet their saliva will drip non stop when they c u... or mayb their cb fluid will drip non stop too...

my 2 cts..:)

hey man,

no offence, but i think mature is a pretty relative term. mature to you might mean late 30s to 40s, but to me it is late 20s to 30s. perhaps its just a personal thing, but i have a strong attraction of sorts for older ladies in that age range, not too young and innocent, but yet not too old and, not my kind :D

honestly, ive never patronised such places before haha. not a place that someone my age group would visit i presume lol

clutters
06-02-2010, 03:46 PM
with everything said, my shout out is still pretty much valid! :D

Innocentfirst
08-02-2010, 04:03 PM
to TS, mature ladies some do like young pricks, the younger the better...

actually its not as hard as u think but sometimes prepared to get scolded if u said something wrong or u did a misjudgement

i expereince b4...

clutters
09-07-2010, 03:47 PM
lol its been a period of inactivity. bump! :)