PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a female confidante.

noahnoah
24-01-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm not quite a SBF newbie, and I've seen plenty of similar postings (like mine here) before - hot-blooded males looking for female FBs.
Obviously I wonder if any of them actually work.
But I reckon that just pondering about it will never produce an answer, so why not give it a shot myself? (Call it an act of perverse desperation if u will. :p)

A bit about myself:
I'm turning 30 this year, possesses a slim build (1.7m, 60kg) and above average fitness (a jogger type, never failed my IPPT so far).
I'm easily aroused sexually and adventurous, yet I'm also a self-professed romantic at heart.
Been a bachelor for the past year and a half now, so I'm kinda hoping to fill up part of that void (primarily the sexual part, actually).

Do drop me a msg if you're keen to learn more. Females only, pls.
(No offence to anyone male and gay, I hope)

Big Sister80
24-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Posting in to wish you good luck kor kor, hope you find and get what you want.:)

goofybaby69
25-01-2010, 12:03 AM
[QUOTE=noahnoah;4505233]Been a bachelor for the past year and a half now, so I'm kinda hoping to fill up part of that void (primarily the sexual part, actually).
QUOTE]

if u want to be fufilled sexually, just paid for the service and have ur needs met la. If only it's tt easy to get free bonks...best of luck in ur search.

robertdio
25-01-2010, 01:28 AM
good luck bro.

noahnoah
25-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Actually.. been there, done that. :p
But somehow the feeling's just not there when it's purely a transaction.
Not sure if you get what I mean..
Thanks for your input nonetheless.

[QUOTE=noahnoah;4505233]Been a bachelor for the past year and a half now, so I'm kinda hoping to fill up part of that void (primarily the sexual part, actually).
QUOTE]

if u want to be fufilled sexually, just paid for the service and have ur needs met la. If only it's tt easy to get free bonks...best of luck in ur search.