PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a female playmate! :) Not much requirements..

Desper
16-01-2010, 03:47 PM
To all the females out there.. :) i am looking for a short term sexciting life..

just turn 21 last year and i would like to try out something out of the norm

in my life.. that is to look for a playmate! you don't have to be really pretty,

doesn't need to have a demonic body.. as long as you are wild and is out there

looking for some exotic fun with no strings attached, you've come to the

the right place.. ;)

just PM me your contact and i will contact you in the shortest possible time! :D

i will not ask for your picture, i prefer suspense and we shall decide if you want

to take it further when we've met up!

simple2kee
16-01-2010, 08:26 PM
bro Desper, is Desper=Desperado? clap clap clap, u hv got ur right nick.
good luck. :D

Big Sister80
16-01-2010, 09:44 PM
Not much requirement meaning you already lost of choice? Just too bad that at you age you already lost your sense.:D

rafi_m
16-01-2010, 10:24 PM
Hi Bradders and Sis ...

Pls give Desper a break ... forgive his insensitivity and lack of maturity ...

after all he is only 21 ...

when I was 21 I did not even have any strength to wirte any post on a Saturday cos was too tired after training in NS or if I had a little energy I was hitting the Clubs ...

He is at home looking for female friend on a saturday ...

your heart must go out to Bro Desper ... so lonely ...

Big Sister80
16-01-2010, 10:34 PM
How good to be young? I miss my school days without worries.:(

rafi_m
16-01-2010, 10:39 PM
Yeah sis ... really miss my youth too ...

However... now I have consolidated my sixpack when I was young into one large pack already .... so pregress has been made ...

Cheers and happy weekend !!

Desper
16-01-2010, 11:14 PM
thanks to those who understand and also thanks to those who criticise.. accepting

critics is better than arguing.. :) anyway, i just wan a different lifestyle before i am

being tied down by commitments such as BGR->MARRIAGE->HOUSING->CHILDREN..

i believe there is nothing wrong with it? ;)

rafi_m
17-01-2010, 12:12 AM
My Dear Bro Desper

Am I to understand you already have a GF?

If you already do ... you should be putting all your attention on your GF and not looking for a quick lay on a saturday ...

Quick pleasure only last the moment ... but true love is Eternal ...

Imagine if your GF knows abt this ... wont it be devestating ??

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. Believe in the importance of love, for it is the strength and beauty that brings music to our souls.

But if you don have a GF you should not worry abt "being tied down by commitments such as BGR->MARRIAGE->HOUSING->CHILDREN.. "
you are so young !!!

Ladies are not stupid and can see thru this.

You should be more sincere and I am sure gals will see it ... not just try to get "a short term sexciting lifechoose"

Good luck on your hunt Bradder Desper

Happy Weekend to All !!!

Cheers

Desper
17-01-2010, 07:51 AM
having a GF now or not is not that impt.. what's most impt is that i want to try out

someting different before all the responsibilities come falling onto me.. those commitments

i mention will come sooner or later.. right now i am already working and saving up

to tackle those commitments.. save $$ early rather then start saving when you need

it..

and rafi bro, you seems to have some kind of experience along this track.. :) if you

don mind maybe you can share some stories that you have?

joew2005
17-01-2010, 08:23 AM
hi ts,suggest tat u could also go GL 2 look 4 "a short term sexciting life".
when u engage a WL 4 "a short term excitement",it would also be "something out of the norm" 2 u.
Do u think tat there r so many "playmate" here waiting 4 u issit ??
If there r,the bros here would alrdy hv alrdy gone ahead b4 yr arrival.
U hv not cum 2 the rite place,becos sbf doesn't suit u nor does it belong 2 u either. :(

rafi_m
17-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Hi Bradder Joew2005, your suggestions are wonderful ...

Pls don blame bradder Desper for his ignorance...

He is so young ...

but I think bradder Desper would have already try all the gals in GL and now he also want to try a real woman not a FL ...

GL may be too Norm for him already ....

but here also got some great women who are experiienced in life who can teach our poor bradder Desper ... how to treat a woman ..

you know rite ... not every guy is able to pick up woman easilly ...

perhaps we can give him some tips so he can have better luck ...

Some Men are just oblivious! Women like acknowledgment and loving affection. They want a person with whom they can relate. They want a person they can trust. They want to be able to discuss future plans and problems they might be having, without difficulties.

Women are mysterious, but they will show you what it feels like to be truly loved, as long as you're willing and able to accept the responsibility of a true loving relationship. You have to show them and mean it, no matter how hard it may be for you at the time.

Bro Desper there are many bros here who can also teach you how to get wat you want ...

perhaps you can also ask our seniors here ... they are always helpful and able to guide you...

Happy Sunday !!!

Cheers Bros

rafi_m
17-01-2010, 11:41 AM
Oh bro Desper ... I forgot ...

Women like men who are compassionate and understanding and someone who genuinely cares. A woman wants to be able to say in her mind, "Oh what a good man." A woman wants a man to tell her often how important she is to him and as well as showing her that in his actions!

Flowers, a gift, a card, for no reason, or even just a phone call or leaving a loving message on her voice mail while she is at work!!! All a little extra touch that tell her she matters. It's also important for a man to be confident in himself and have dignity. And to be both very loving and confident (not clingy and needy) is very attractive.

Happy Hunting !!!!

joew2005
17-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Hi Bradder Joew2005, your suggestions are wonderful ...

hi bro rafi_m,in case u overlook something the ts alrdy mentioned ..... he is only looking 4 "short term sexciting life"

being yound doesn't means he k be excuse 4 anything ...
if a young man were 2 kill some1 & then tell the DPP & CJ tat he is so young,do u think he k get off lightly ??

btw,k u intro me "some of the great women here who are experienced in life" ?

u alrdy know tat not every guy is able to pick up woman easily.

rafi_m
18-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Dear bradder Joew,

if you read some of my recent post you will see ...

Bro I will not want to devulge the Identity of the others cos I think I must respect them ...

But if you do your homework you will see that in Threads there are some women who give advise to bradders ... these are the wonderful ladies that take the time to talk and advise bradders ... try to PM them and talk to them with sensitivity and be sincere and they will respond likewise ...

Bro Joew good luck in your hunt for a great caring lady ...

Cheers to all bros ...

PS : Up my pts if you have the time ... Take care ...

yangguo
18-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Women like men who are compassionate and understanding and someone who genuinely cares. A woman wants to be able to say in her mind, "Oh what a good man." A woman wants a man to tell her often how important she is to him and as well as showing her that in his actions!

Flowers, a gift, a card, for no reason, or even just a phone call or leaving a loving message on her voice mail while she is at work!!! All a little extra touch that tell her she matters. It's also important for a man to be confident in himself and have dignity. And to be both very loving and confident (not clingy and needy) is very attractive.

Bro Rafi, you sounds like a consultant in this field.

Anyway, good piece of advice.. :)

rafi_m
18-01-2010, 09:55 AM
Hi Bro yangguo,

Tks for the complement .... hmmm ...

I think I have to start charging already ... :)

Consultants usually very expensive you know .... Wah got side line business already ....

Hope you have a great day bro yangguo.

Cheers Bradders !!!