PDA

View Full Version : WH10G12, one of the worst

CumExplorer
23-02-2004, 05:59 PM
WH10G12,

very rush, one of the worst

Last Saturday go WH10, saw g12, looks OK, remember there is some post saying her new and services gook, decide to give a shoot, find very rush in the room, lots of places can't touch, overall one of the worst in C$40.

Lots of people likes WH, from my experience, L6 still best.

XiaoHoUzi83
24-02-2004, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
WH10G12,

Last Saturday go WH10, saw g12, looks OK, remember there is some post saying her new and services gook, decide to give a shoot, find very rush in the room, lots of places can't touch, overall one of the worst in C$40.

sorry u have a bad experience...
but for me all my experiences with G12 is heavenly...
lol
went for her again and Waited even b4 the house open...
Nb some dude book her for 3 hrs...
sigh

thaigers
24-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
WH10G12,

Actually, i think it depends lah. i tried her once also. service so so only lah, not say fantastic or anything but not that bad also loh.

Once i bonk L8 H66G g12, 1st time damn good service, 2nd time pui.....so i think it all depends.

RJ2004
24-02-2004, 01:42 AM
if you read the wh thread you can see that g12 service varies quite a lot. my own experience has been good though.

usually if you go to any houses during weekends or nights, the service evel drops a bit because its considered "peak" hours and there might be customers waiting.

RJ2004
24-02-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by SexKnight
She is an Ang Pai and has many regulars who booked her on multiple sessions. Therefore, newbies / first timers on one session only may not get the deserved first-class treatment as many are still in Q.

She hasn't improved on her English, most of the time still chicken and duck talk. On phone, 20% understandable; Face to face, at least 60% from her expressions and body language.

+ SK +

everyone cant resist her looks so no time to teach her english maybe :P
so far max i've taken is one hour with her, whoever took her for 3 hours, i really kow tow :D

XiaoHoUzi83
25-02-2004, 07:02 AM
ya...
i was toally like :eek: <---------- my face
when i was told by the okt that i have to wait 3 Freaking hrs...
T.T
guess is back to jb for me
hehe

CumExplorer
25-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
this WH10G12... i sense some conspiracy going on...
anyway, WH10 always got damn long queue... plus the fellas in the queue look like sad fuckers with only one session to afford. really fucked up sad fuckers and if y'all are one of them then you're a sad fucker.
actually i meant... sucker. but then, fucker will do for yous.

i reckon yous sad fuckers should go look for other girls instead of going to WH10G12 and then complain in here. what's the use.
oh ya... and if you're thinking of going to the WH10G12, then why do you do that after reading how bad her service is?
then you go... then you come back here and you slag her off again.
stupid fuckers.
yes. not sad, but stupid fuckers.
that's all.
LOL

I sense you the real sad and depressed fucker here, seems like you are protecting your mom / GF here. Herehehe....

We come here to share information about WLs, not fucking yr mom. Sad or not sad, better than you!:D

toyboy
25-02-2004, 03:58 PM
I believe the long queue in WH was arranged by the OKT's, to show and attract passer-by.

the girls there were very normal, nothing special with them.
it's all business techniques.

there are many girls in other lorongs that provide hot teas cold ice BJJ...with ass rimming.

what is G12 compare to them???????? tirak games...... ha ha ha.

CumExplorer
25-02-2004, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by toyboy
I believe the long queue in WH was arranged by the OKT's, to show and attract passer-by.

the girls there were very normal, nothing special with them.
it's all business techniques.

there are many girls in other lorongs that provide hot teas cold ice BJJ...with ass rimming.

what is G12 compare to them???????? tirak games...... ha ha ha.

;) Agree, one of the marketing!

simplyhorny
03-03-2004, 09:36 AM
My experience with WH10G12 was heavenly. Although I visited on sunday, her service is great. Maybe, I just entered the whore house when all the girls are still fresh. Like her shave pussy though... (or is it hairless???... honestly can't remember...) Well, this is just my humble opinion...

By the way, I'm interested in the hot tea cold ice bj that brudder toy boy mentioned. I tried searching through the entire forum but couldn't find (so brudders please don't flame me cos I done my due dilligence...) Any reccomendations? Thanks!

A newbie...

thaigers
03-03-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by simplyhorny
...By the way, I'm interested in the hot tea cold ice bj that brudder toy boy mentioned. I tried searching through the entire forum but couldn't find (so brudders please don't flame me cos I done my due dilligence...) Any reccomendations? Thanks!

A newbie...

want hot water / cold water bbbj can try WH 14 G10....you will get it probably on 2nd visit........see my FR in the WH thread on her....

simplyhorny
04-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Thanks, bro Thaigers. Will check out soon.... that is after my next pay day.... Shit! I've spend over $600 bonking girls over the past 3 months. Jia lat! must save $.... Likely got control if not may exceed $1000 (i.e. about $500 per month) especially after I've got to try magix. Bro MrDevil is right... I'm addicited to its performance... (^<>^)

Hope to cheong and learn from you brudders soon. Keen to pick up the ropes. Bonk ALL THE...........WAY!!!!