PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Couples Activities

jaimemuff
13-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi there,

I am 29 and my partner is 28. We are looking for couples to join us in activities. We will arrange the venue and if you don't feel comfortable when we meet up, it's ok... :P

We are interested with couples within age of 20-35.... Strictly chinese... Email Pics and contacts to [email protected]

ColourBlindx2
15-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi there,

I am 29 and my partner is 28. We are looking for couples to join us in activities. We will arrange the venue and if you don't feel comfortable when we meet up, it's ok... :P

We are interested with couples within age of 20-35.... Strictly chinese... Email Pics and contacts to [email protected]

Sigh...... STRICTLY CHINESE???? thats means we cannot la.....

Im Chinese, but not STRICTLY.... he is Eurasian.

Pity not everyone is as "Colourblind" as we are!

Colourblind

Marcus2152
15-01-2010, 03:29 PM
hah ???

U very sure your darling is Eurasian ?

iamme0099
15-01-2010, 04:01 PM
hah ???

how can someone not know miss CB's darling is an Eurasian. he must have missed out the most popular thread lei. haha

:p

ColourBlindx2
15-01-2010, 11:19 PM
hah ???

hah ???

U very sure you want to doubt that fact ?

Colourblind f

Haruka
16-01-2010, 03:39 PM
sis: dont hijack pple's thread to argue back ah hahaha curb e temptation to k ;)

hi ts,

we r 25 & 34.. both chinese... drop u pm ^.^

haruka

ColourBlindx2
16-01-2010, 04:30 PM
sis: dont hijack pple's thread to argue back ah hahaha curb e temptation to k

Well, that post was on the verge of being very very very rude towards the Colourblinds. We have a reputation to uphold!!

Colourblind f

mewaiting4utoo
16-01-2010, 04:56 PM
sis,i fully support u. your reputation will be uphold for sure. cheers.

jonnypen
17-01-2010, 09:10 AM
Samsters, beware of this guy. This guy has posted for fling exchange. He is also a sweet talker, pretending to be a busy man. But he is really a contact stealer. I am one of his victim too. Now he has secured contact and started to pretend like ac couple.
Exercise caution while dealing with him

singmarine
17-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Can anyone explain what is this all about??

diesel
17-01-2010, 10:49 PM
jonnypen, thank you!

Looks like jaimemuff is a bluffer in SBF forum.

jaimemuff
21-01-2010, 09:31 AM
Samsters, beware of this guy. This guy has posted for fling exchange. He is also a sweet talker, pretending to be a busy man. But he is really a contact stealer. I am one of his victim too. Now he has secured contact and started to pretend like ac couple.
Exercise caution while dealing with him

WTH...

Pls dun spoil my name lo.. I dun even remember talking to you... Pls check whether you got the right person before you post such shit... you can check with other bros lah... Oni contact i got was bogus also pls.... Pls dun comtaminate my threads... And thread is close.. Partner having second thoughts.. Thanks

jaimemuff
21-01-2010, 09:51 AM
To Mr Jonnypen,

Just check with ur contact, did any1 call her recently then... Grow up and not be a child...... Damn F***ers... F off and dun cross path with me again....