PDA

View Full Version : Student in need of cash urgently

Pearlyyy90
30-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Hi, I am Pearl, 22 year old. I need cash for my study over here as I am from China and cannot work.

My detail: 1.62tall, 46kg. 33B-25-35
Charge: $130 1shot 1 hour
$230 2shots 2hours
$350 overnight, unlimited till 9am next day as I will have class.
All excluding room and condom

Please leave me your name, contact number, date and time you wan to meet me. Do give a day advance as I need to arrange my time for class. Thank you.

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af299/sexnme/China-Nina%20Side/Winter-22yrs1.jpg

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af299/sexnme/China-Nina%20Side/Winter-22yrs.jpg

patng69
31-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi gal, nice one bit your first pic cannot be seen?

By the way, I dun think u should expose ur face, maybe u ahold change ur pic to you nice body without ur face cause this may get u reded.

Hope to see ur nice pic soon. :)

AhBoI1985
31-12-2009, 11:41 AM
Hi wat yr hp number

davidbmw
31-12-2009, 11:48 AM
how to ctc u baby

Pearlyyy90
31-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Hi all,

I am free today from 3pm to 7pm, and tomorrow 11am to 6pm. Can PM me to arrange a appointment. Thank you

Please leave your name, contact number for me to call you back.
Happy New Year

wongmunyi
31-12-2009, 01:37 PM
For that price, at least show us some photos.

hungitthere
31-12-2009, 02:24 PM
This is my first FR, sorry if it is not too good:
First time meeting up with Pearl, book a rm in Bugis XX and sms her the rm number at ard 230pm yesterday. Took abt 10mins, here she came. First look, she look rather simple girl, a bit shy. To warm her up, I start small topics in simple Eng abt her sch n stay in SG.

After abt 10mins,we process to shower. Fair skin with nice pairs of boods. My di di stand immed after seeing the sight. She wet me and shower me from top to bottom, paying attention to my di di. Surprise me was a hard n solid blow job from her when washing me up. That really make me almost came.

Dry up, immed jump onto bed n I start to roam her body. Nice, smooth n fair..
Lickking her nipples while my hand moved south to her love hold. Can feel abit of wettness outside and her moan was soft n light. Slowly I move to paint her, hmm..no smell. Her moan grow abit louder by now and can feel her wettness. Cant wait any longer, pump her hard in missionary and change to doggie and cum.

Name:Pearl
Looks: 7/10 -is al my own taste.
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 - nice and soft pair of boobs
BBBJ - 7/10 - Hard n solid
FJ:8/10- willing to please and no complaints with changing positions
CIM:Never try
Attitude: 8/10 -Take time to warm up, but after that much better n friendly
Rtf: Maybe.
Dmg: $130 + $20 rm n cap

Hmm.. I will say rather a good bonk for my first experience with PRC as alot of bros shared that PRC attitude sucks. But this gem is good n willing to please. As from her, she is working real hard to earn money for her expenses in SG, she even plan to work in pub at night to earn extra. Rather hardworking girl.
Up me with you like my FR. Tks bros

devil81
31-12-2009, 03:59 PM
yo u look nice in pic lady n may i have ur contact number

darrensiah
31-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Hi Gal,can i have your hp no. as i want to book a session with you.

jusluvgals
31-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi,

I am a 30 year old chinese singaporean guy & am keen to meet up with you tomorrow for overnight. pls contact me at [email protected].
I will be booking a suite room at a 5* hotel tomorrow & would like ur company.

howck001
31-12-2009, 06:33 PM
your inbox is full,... clean up the request

Pearlyyy90
31-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Hello,

Ok, I have just found a job in KTV as dancer from 7pm to 3am daily as I really in need of cash. Therefore I can only take slot here from 11am to 6pm or 3am onwards.

I will try to clear my inbox as fast as I can. And sorry for all the delay.

Thank you

wx99
31-12-2009, 10:17 PM
This is my first FR, sorry if it is not too good:
First time meeting up with Pearl, book a rm in Bugis XX and sms her the rm number at ard 230pm yesterday. Took abt 10mins, here she came. First look, she look rather simple girl, a bit shy. To warm her up, I start small topics in simple Eng abt her sch n stay in SG.

After abt 10mins,we process to shower. Fair skin with nice pairs of boods. My di di stand immed after seeing the sight. She wet me and shower me from top to bottom, paying attention to my di di. Surprise me was a hard n solid blow job from her when washing me up. That really make me almost came.

Dry up, immed jump onto bed n I start to roam her body. Nice, smooth n fair..
Lickking her nipples while my hand moved south to her love hold. Can feel abit of wettness outside and her moan was soft n light. Slowly I move to paint her, hmm..no smell. Her moan grow abit louder by now and can feel her wettness. Cant wait any longer, pump her hard in missionary and change to doggie and cum.

Name:Pearl
Looks: 7/10 -is al my own taste.
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 - nice and soft pair of boobs
BBBJ - 7/10 - Hard n solid
FJ:8/10- willing to please and no complaints with changing positions
CIM:Never try
Attitude: 8/10 -Take time to warm up, but after that much better n friendly
Rtf: Maybe.
Dmg: $130 + $20 rm n cap

Hmm.. I will say rather a good bonk for my first experience with PRC as alot of bros shared that PRC attitude sucks. But this gem is good n willing to please. As from her, she is working real hard to earn money for her expenses in SG, she even plan to work in pub at night to earn extra. Rather hardworking girl.
Up me with you like my FR. Tks bros

join dec 2009 n 1st fr. u her okt ar :eek:

KingBaba
31-12-2009, 11:07 PM
pic don't look like 22yrs. at least 24yrs I think. another ploy by an okt.

cheeky-cheeky
31-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Hi Pearly

Accidentally deleted your SMS, please SMS me again or PM me. Your inbox full already ;p

strudel
31-12-2009, 11:45 PM
hungitthere = clone

this thread is by an OKT sexnme.

you may refer to the photobucket account
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af299/)sexnme/China-Nina%20Side/Winter-22yrs.jpg

mahatair
01-01-2010, 12:26 AM
hungitthere = clone

this thread is by an OKT sexnme.

you may refer to the photobucket account
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket (http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af299/)sexnme/China-Nina%20Side/Winter-22yrs.jpg

Bro, you so sharp eyes.

Michael
01-01-2010, 09:37 AM
See the rest of the photos...

China-Nina Side pictures by sexnme - Photobucket (http://s1017.photobucket.com/albums/af299/sexnme/China-Nina%20Side/)

Erasure
01-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Knn....New year the TS must kenna fuck issit?

First, wrong forum, should be at FL Dome 2, not 3. NExt, where got China student can write such an English? The TS tried to write slightly broken, but most students who come here study...the standard is usually not in this manner. The pic, with some real/fake LV bag...don't even look like student to me. Plus the FR from some newbie...all points to fake fake fake....Knn....:mad: