PDA

View Full Version : Ang Moh Do RAW to Local FLs - Beware

dowjones_01
29-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Bros,

Beware. One Ang Moh regular here has been doing raw to local FLs.

So far, the information I gathered at least 5 local FLs had been conned by him into doing that. I usually have small smoke-cum-chat with the gals before the actual actions and avoided the 'unhealthy' gals.

I wonder he must be sick himself otherwise why he did that.

He even made money intro the gals to his friends after he had eaten raw.

It is time to bar ang moh from touching local gals.

Any support from bros here ?

jplover
30-12-2009, 03:17 AM
No references of name, nick or even anything that's crucial in identifying either the samster or FLs.

Read with a pinch of salt.

dowjones_01
30-12-2009, 03:49 AM
2 FLs are sisters both are victims.

One of the sisters is with many tatoo on her body. Another sister is being marketed as new FL age 20, but she looks young like 18 (now in Yahoo group coming to SBF soon). Another gal already left SBF about 9 months ago, she was here for 3 months. 2 others are still active in sbf.

Anyone who want to take the initiative to track down the Ang Moh can always PM me. But you must be prepared to spend some money to meet the gal and ask for Ang Moh's contact number. You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact). I did talked to the gal but she refused to disclose the Ang Moh's contact. The gal is naive, she said hiv can be cured.

Basically, if we do not want to spend time tracking the Ang Moh then we should just ban them altogether here to be safer. That is my idea.

rubinacci
30-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Bro,

No matter how much we try to ban those who are not following the 'rules', we still cannot be 100% sure that the WL haven't done anything 'illegal' in the past or at present. Our info can only come from the WL themselves and we'll never know for sure if it is true.

The best thing we can do is to protect ourselves thoroughly. The bare minimum we should observe of course is to have protected intercourse. Of course it would be beneficial to do BJ with cd on as well and refrain from any backdoor activities including AR. I guess everyone will have different preferences regarding level of protection. Some might even refrain from frenching and performing cunnilingus.

Also, the WLs should know well enough to refrain from raw intercourse for obvious reasons and also not to jeopardise their popularity. I mean, most cheongsters would refrain from engaging in a WL if they knew she does raw right? It's sad that the local FL got cheated into it and maybe the samsters who know them can educate them accordingly.

Lastly, don't get me wrong. I'm not standing up for this Ang Moh dude. In fact, I'm pissed that he is putting the girls and all fellow cheongsters at risk. Just wanna put across the point that banning 1 person will only have minimal or no impact.

Happy cheonging guys! But remember, safety first!

Best regards.

Mankok
30-12-2009, 04:24 AM
It seems there are fucking tourist angmohs coming here especially to screw gals and for noting else.
Today I read a few posts in the ISG:

Phantomtiger2
Sgn is a major tourist destination in SEA, but as a veteran of this area over the last 10 years, after seeing the regular sightseeing places just once thats all you need. After my first year and having seen the temples, churches, mosque, amusement parks, changi prison etc, The only reason for going back for the following 9 years was only strictly for the gals of Geylang. So, Yes, Geylang became the only "tourist" destination for me (along with OT). I went there to see the lovely "sights" -if you know what I mean.
But with Geylang in decline as I had just witness for myself (it was virtually a ghost town the nites I visited), I too may never visit Sgn on a regular basis as it's just no longer fun for me there like in the past.

Phoenix22
Its a DRL in order that the authorities can control the activity. That means the activity in the houses and not in the streets where the only control they have is to throw them in the jug?

Surely there are other places where 'illegals' are operating. The first PRC girl I screwed in Geylang was working as a secretary during the day and was making a bit of extra money. She was dressed (briefly) in designer gear. So would she have been working illegally? I appreciate the locals might have objected to some of the activities going on there, but my, my, my there was so much eye candy working there last year.

Jonlittle
Let me politely, but fully and firmly, disagree on that. Geylang was a mongering paradise (at least based on a 1 week experience I had 2 years ago). I don't care if girls on the street were illegal based on local regulation: I care about quality of service, girls look and cost. That was outstanding! I don't mind to notice that others, like you, prefer houses and "protected" environments, but please understand that others, like me and many, may have a different feeling. The world is nice because varied.
About tourist attractions, unfortunately Singapore does not offer much (but here again, it's a matter of opinions). Visitsingapore.comdoes confirm that. What else? The island with amusement park? The zoo? Shopping? The beach?
It's not to argue with you (there's no reason to argue), but I agree that Geylang was the major (ok, one of the major) tourist attraction in Singapore.
As a foreigner, I will not stay in Singapore longer than my work duties demand me. I will move elsewhere to spend my money, if Geylang will be still empty.

(still hoping to see Indonesian girls appear again on Lorongs. One day maybe)

S i l v i a
30-12-2009, 04:47 AM
You have my support bro dowjones!

Reveal his face,address,hp etc! Warn our local girls!!!

singmarine
30-12-2009, 07:45 AM
Bros,

So far, the information I gathered at least 5 local FLs had been conned by him into doing that. I usually have small smoke-cum-chat with the gals before the actual actions and avoided the 'unhealthy' gals.

Hi Bro,

Can u share how the ang moh conned the FLs?

Dger_boy
30-12-2009, 08:27 AM
Is this ang mo regular in sbf? This is dangerous

Big Sexy
30-12-2009, 09:02 AM
is there any difference from Singaporean going to foreign land especially to screw gals????

Blame it on the stupid whore....

It seems there are fucking tourist angmohs coming here especially to screw gals and for noting else.

sean_j
30-12-2009, 09:33 AM
2 FLs are sisters both are victims.

One of the sisters is with many tatoo on her body. Another sister is being marketed as new FL age 20, but she looks young like 18 (now in Yahoo group coming to SBF soon). Another gal already left SBF about 9 months ago, she was here for 3 months. 2 others are still active in sbf.

Anyone who want to take the initiative to track down the Ang Moh can always PM me. But you must be prepared to spend some money to meet the gal and ask for Ang Moh's contact number. You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact). I did talked to the gal but she refused to disclose the Ang Moh's contact. The gal is naive, she said hiv can be cured.

Basically, if we do not want to spend time tracking the Ang Moh then we should just ban them altogether here to be safer. That is my idea.

wats the point of tracking the ang mo,jus avoid the gals,maybe u can shed more on the gals so we can avoid them.

Chinapuss
30-12-2009, 09:59 AM
"...You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact).." <<== Seemz like a scam created to con Bros' $...:eek:...be careful Bros'....

dmtpl
30-12-2009, 10:31 AM
Just my two cents but, if the girls are letting him do Raw
and he doesn’t force them or rape them. How do we blame him?

I mean the FL's usually have a preferred choice on whom they let to do certain
things to them, such as BBJ, Anal or even AJ and sometimes (as I have been offered, but never done with a FL) Raw.

This guy may be a sweet talker, con-man or simply very handsome. So the gals just allow him to do as he please to them.
You know how some of the girls are when they meet an Ang Mo, they treat them better than they would a local.
Its up to them to complaint to their OKT if they feel that he cross the line.

As for as local bros, One SBF Brother always says" Raw is War" and that is the best advice.

an148
30-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Maybe the Ang Moh is actually Tiger Woods.......

gentleman
30-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Tiger Woods is O Moh :D

josephjo
30-12-2009, 12:30 PM
Seriously... you have no names and etc...quite discrimnatory to ban all ang mo... Just like some Chinese bastard do this then SBF decided to ban all our Chinese bro from doing busiess with FL... not to fair.. I saw we should punish the few blacksheep humiliate them badly to warn others better.

shocky
30-12-2009, 12:49 PM
Seriously... you have no names and etc...quite discrimnatory to ban all ang mo... Just like some Chinese bastard do this then SBF decided to ban all our Chinese bro from doing busiess with FL... not to fair.. I saw we should punish the few blacksheep humiliate them badly to warn others better.

i totally agree on this. all race have a few blacksheep that ruin it for the rest.

there is story of bro from all backgrounds doing raw to girls.

sounds like your on an ang mo witch hunt :p

dowjones_01
30-12-2009, 01:07 PM
rubinacci – I think the Ang Moh was trying to take advantage of the gals or FLs who are less intelligent or should I say the FLs who are ‘stupid’. My point is, look, someone is taking advantage of the gals here and you want to let him continue ? Everyone also know how to take advantage of less intelligent people but as a right minded individual we did not.

singmarine – The Ang Moh said he owned five-star restaurants in Singapore and only VIPs and politicians can attend. He said he would shoot outside so nothing go into CB – it is the same as wearing CD. He inserted the head in first then tell the gal he already in.

Dger_boy – He is a regular in SBF.

Big Sexy – My point is some FLs are really less intelligent and they really have IQ of primary students. Someone is taking advantage of the gals here and you want to let him continue ?

sean_j - He is a regular in SBF and he will continue to do this raw thing. It is better to stop him than catching wild goats in the jungle.

Chinapuss – 3 bros already PM me and volunteer to hunt him down. Let’s wait for the story ok.

I think he is taking advantage of less intelligent gals and he makes us less safe. We should ban him altogether. Because there are not many Ang Moh here so it not difficult to do it.

singmarine
30-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi Bro,

i am sick of FT..they snatch our jobs, now they contaminate our girls..making mockery of Singaporeans!!! Tell us how we can support u...

dowjones_01
30-12-2009, 01:45 PM
I got a few PMs and selected one bro to get the contact from the gal.

Once we have the ang moh's contact, we can go after him. If he is already sick and infected the gals, then we will do according to Singapore laws.

Big Sexy
30-12-2009, 02:18 PM
are you daft??
when did i say those whore should be taken advantage of?
i said blame it on those stupid whore for letting
those angmo screw them raw..

Really... go back and read my words again slowly,
open your mind and think
then read your own idiotic posts on 'banning' all ang mo just
because one of them screwed a dumb whore raw.

Big Sexy – My point is some FLs are really less intelligent and they really have IQ of primary students. Someone is taking advantage of the gals here and you want to let him continue ?

Art_Vandaley
30-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi Bro's

I'm an Ang Moh and I frequent Singapore as I do business there. I certainly would not do raw and I respect all the girls I meet. Please don't blame all Ang Moh's only because some are rotten. I have respect for everybody I meet as I assume you have the same respect when you are outside Singapore. I'll be back in Singapore in 1 week as I love that place so much and if I had to choose another place to live other than my own I would definitely choose Singapore.

peace

flamer
30-12-2009, 02:46 PM

are you daft??
when did i say those whore should be taken advantage of?
i said blame it on those stupid whore for letting
those angmo screw them raw..

Really... go back and read my words again slowly,
open your mind and think
then read your own idiotic posts on 'banning' all ang mo just
because one of them screwed a dumb whore raw.

totally agreeed to the 2 above.... dowjones u racist? seems like that !
which ever race u belong to...if someone of your race commits a similar offence... and another guy comes up with the same suggestion as u...
i think u will seriously disagree... would u like your whole community to be condemned just because of 1 or 2 assholes...
seriously...u are a disgrace yourself...

just because a certain race is a minority...doesn't mean u can simply shun them all totally... fucking get that into your head! i'm not speaking for ang mors....just being very general...

moreover...watz the point of locating this ang mor? these whores allow someone to do raw... so how sure can u be that only this ang mor did her raw? maybe someone from your own cast did too..... dumbfuck..

u might be trying to help....but the way u try to outcast a race....that is totally fucked up... u fucking racist.

flamer
30-12-2009, 02:49 PM
Hi Bro's

I'm an Ang Moh and I frequent Singapore as I do business there. I certainly would not do raw and I respect all the girls I meet. Please don't blame all Ang Moh's only because some are rotten. I have respect for everybody I meet as I assume you have the same respect when you are outside Singapore. I'll be back in Singapore in 1 week as I love that place so much and if I had to choose another place to live other than my own I would definitely choose Singapore.

peace

this is one very polite gentleman.....

dow.jones....u really are such a disgrace not just to your community...but Singapore as a whole.... dick

vpn888
Bro Big Sexy,

As a forum consultant (as in your title), you have nothing to say other than calling stupid whore. I am disappointed.

pyscho77
Hi Bro,

Sigh! This issue of raw and comlaint is one of the many we've probably seen in the past. Probaby this Ang Mo FT (Foreign Talent) so probably so horny and hardup that he was to "feel the flesh" cos "the flesh is weak" - haha... Probably used to it back in his beach blonde country whereby almost all the females are on Pregnancy Pills since teenagers -- so their emphasis is on pregnancy prevention, genital herpes and smelly pussy secondary (just an anology, no offence). This concept of raw and casual is almost like their daily bread.

I know there are also some of our local bros (whom I know personally) who have a fetish (like japanese) and are willing to pay for raw with a known new stock (foreign and local new blood) -- these are also people at risk. My usual partake is that they should get themselves checked regularly and know what is at stake as if they have families, consequences need to be considered.

We are in the game of russian roulette, we still need our precautions, nevertheless there are also black sheeps around; both local and foreign; these are also people who have not done right.

Hence, I ask of all Bros, how shall we manage this properly as a better solution other than a witch hunt?

iamweak
30-12-2009, 02:50 PM
I am just thinking... if this person who made the girls have raw sex is local.. what will be the reaction? to be fair, there are many people here who con the girls in many ways (like promising the girls more friends if she do this and do that..) it is entirely up to the girls..

if the girls suddenly regret and cry rape.. then it is still the girls' fault for letting it happen in the 1st place..

im just being rational here... :)

flamer
30-12-2009, 02:58 PM
I think he is taking advantage of less intelligent gals and he makes us less safe. We should ban him altogether. Because there are not many Ang Moh here so it not difficult to do it.

CCB... seriously....may i know wat race u belong to?

"he is taking advantage of less intelligent gals" u mean these whores are retarded?
they do know how to fuck don't they?
but they don't know about STDs and HIV?
awwww..... thatz such a shame...

i'm sure these whores also "gian song" and let him fuck RAW...
end of the day...tio HIV..come n peng story... CCB

dowjones...u seriously are as less intelligent as those whores...

flamer
30-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Hence, I ask of all Bros, how shall we manage this properly as a better solution other than a witch hunt?

easier way is to locate who these infected FLs are, and avoid them...
but seriously...not easy also....
non the less...better option..

peanut123
30-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Bro Big Sexy,

As a forum consultant (as in your title), you have nothing to say other than calling stupid whore. I am disappointed.

You are taking his post out of context. Big Sexy didn't say all whores are stupid. He meant that the whore that allowed the client to raw her is stupid. 2 completely different things. And he's right. Everyone, from the client to the OKT to the hooker are answerable for his/her decisions and actions.

If a person makes a stupid decision, then its his/her own fault. Don't blame others and say he/she was forced to make that decision. Afterall, he/she ALLOWED himself/herself to be pressured and succumbed to the pressure. No one to blame but oneself. And yes, I think if you make a stupid decision, then you deserved to be called stupid ( at least, in the context of that decision ).

And what's this self-righteous vigilante justice thingie that I've been observing in these forums ? There's something really laughably ironic about a bunch of guys engaged in illegal activities clamoring for justice. I'm not sure to be amused or puzzled.

PunjabiPlayboy
30-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I agree with Bro Sexy.

The girls are at fault for allowing the ang moh to penetrate them raw. No one can force you to do anything against your own will. Also, I don't buy the concept of you saying the some of the FL is not intelligent and "stupid", therefore they will be sweet-talked to do it RAW. I find it absurd that you can say such a thing and offend the girls in this forum who provide their services. I believe FLs should be responsible and take precautions to not put themselves in this kind of situation and of course, brothers need to respect and follow the services the girls are offering - what you can and cannot do.

Instead of tracking down the ang moh, it is best to just avoid the girls who allowed the ang moh to do them RAW in the first place.

Also, I would like to add that it is really wrong of you to generalize all ang mohs in such a way. I'm shocked and appalled at the way you think. As some brothers posted earlier, it is unfair to the rest of our ang moh brothers just because of one black sheep. Please exercise caution to what you say next time as it is really offensive though I can understand you have the brothers' interests at heart to pursue this "criminal".

Thank you.

sbf4life
30-12-2009, 03:10 PM
bro i also agree with what big sexy said..if someone do stupid things like that.. we don;t call them stupid call them what?:D

vpn888 i am disappointed with you too...:mad::D

You are taking his post out of context. Big Sexy didn't say all whores are stupid. He meant that the whore that allowed the client to raw her is stupid. 2 completely different things. And he's right. Everyone, from the client to the OKT to the hooker are answerable for his/her decisions and actions. .

dowjones_01
30-12-2009, 03:13 PM
I am not here to fight with anyone.

a) I just want to let bro who are interested to know, this is what is happening - Ang Moh screw local FLs raw.

b) Hunting down the Ang Moh - One senior bro is already helping. We would succeed and let the guy get what he deserved. You have objection ? But we will proceed anyway.

Ban the Ang Moh - If Ang Moh infected the gals, the law will deal with him already. Depending on OKTs and the independent gals, if they want to proceed despite warning, it is up to them.

I do what I want to do already. Period.

No quarrel. Thanks.

peanut123
30-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Once we have the ang moh's contact, we can go after him. If he is already sick and infected the gals, then we will do according to Singapore laws.

Singapore laws ? Are you serious ? By Singapore law, everyone of us in this forum will be charged in court, every FL will be deported, and this website blocked. That's the law for you. You sure you want that ?

Imagine the conversation you are going to have with the police :

"Hi officer, we beat up this ang mo here because he was banging hookers raw...eh... evidence ? eh... well, we have this website... eh... and an illegal FL told me... eh.. ya... I was her customer... eh.. and... hey, why are you arresting me ? hey ! hey ! stop ! HELP !"

Can you think with your head instead of your butthole ?

Big Sexy
30-12-2009, 03:18 PM
i reply in low EQ/IQ standard...
in the hope that you can understand better

the more i read the more i think you are crazy.
no doubt your intention is good, however you are taking things into your own hand and
it is against the whole angmo community just because one of them make a mistake.
we don;t even know if the girls are willing party or not since they allow the friends to screw them also.
if they are not willing how did the ang mo friends managed to screw them??

you got think or not. Everyday also got singaporean go thailand/indo screw girls raw.
like that all our thailand and indonesia bros should ban us all???

Ban the Ang Moh

dowjones_01
30-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Singapore laws ? Are you serious ? By Singapore law, everyone of us in this forum will be charged in court, every FL will be deported, and this website blocked. That's the law for you. You sure you want that ?

"Hi officer, we beat up this ang mo here because he was banging hookers raw...eh... evidence ? eh... well, we have this website... eh... and an illegal FL told me... eh.. ya... I was her customer... eh.. and... hey, why are you arresting me ? hey ! hey ! stop ! HELP !"

Bro. I meant if the gals are HIV positive, then we can help the gals to make a police report. So police will charge him under Infectious Disease Law. Anyone who are already HIV positive should not infect others. Nothing to do with SBF website.

sbf4life
30-12-2009, 03:24 PM
fuxxk my garden got worms... ccbz.. i am going to burn the whole forest to get rid of all the worms.. BS i lidat say can or not??? :D

TS think again what BS said la;)

peanut123
30-12-2009, 03:25 PM
rubinacci – I think the Ang Moh was trying to take advantage of the gals or FLs who are less intelligent or should I say the FLs who are ‘stupid’. My point is, look, someone is taking advantage of the gals here and you want to let him continue ? Everyone also know how to take advantage of less intelligent people but as a right minded individual we did not.

If you are ranting on the fact that the guy took advantage of the girl, then you are barking up the wrong tree. I hate to say this, but every guy in this forum is taking advantage of the FLs.

Paying for sex with a young sweet woman in financial difficulties IS taking advantage of her. Do you beat yourself up in front of the mirror because of that ? Of course not. The entire capitalistic market is based on exploitation, taking advantage of another person's looks, strength, labor, brain power, etc, in exchange for money.

And what makes you think the WLs are less intelligent ? Have you been banging retards ? I beg to differ. I've chatted with lots of them, and they always come across as bright girls who just happened to discover that the easiest way to make buckets of money is by spreading her legs. They are smart enough to know that the couple of years they spend banging guys makes them more money then any other qualified job could. It takes intelligence, not stupidity, to come to that kind of conclusion.

peanut123
30-12-2009, 03:29 PM
Bro. I meant if the gals are HIV positive, then we can help the gals to make a police report. So police will charge him under Infectious Disease Law. Anyone who are already HIV positive should not infect others. Nothing to do with SBF website.

The gals make a police report ? The same gals who are engaged in illegal activities ? Are you mad ? They'll get deported, if not jailed. Why would they want that ? Aren't you saboing them instead of helping them ?

Secondly, anyone who KNOWS they are HIV positive should not infect others. All the guy needs to do is say he doesn't know he's HIV positive, if he is infected in the first place. He might not even be HIV positive. Besides, most ppl take anonymous HIV tests anyway, so there is NO WAY to know if he has been tested positive before.

Again, please think with your brain, not your balls.

draven78eric
30-12-2009, 03:37 PM
hw to trust a person who said HIV can be cured..?:confused:
did the gers reali voice out?:rolleyes:
if the gers reali hate the ang mo for screwing them raw, by providing the contacts n details of the ang mo, they still wan to be paid..sibeh good money leh...if all the bros here so bo eng..make appt wif the gers...pay them to get infos...wah...the gers good earners of the yr liao..no need to open legs still can earn from opening mouth..( nt BBBJ..bt just talking..):eek:
Sumting is nt rite sumwhere liao...no offence..keep cool yah...:cool:

draven78eric
30-12-2009, 03:46 PM
date joined DEC 2009...20plus posted...so fast u wan becum a cyber hero?
keep cool lah...:D y nt ask the gers provide the contacts n details..we do the job n whack the guy jialat jialat...break his cock..sew up his asshole...the gers pay us lah...can? BROS here..good idea bo?nt ex lah...HJ(punch) $50..L.J(kick) $80..Full service $200 (Aj= sewing of his asshole)inclusive all in 15mins...bao li lai huai ...:D

dowjones_01
30-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Peanut123,

I do what I want to do already (see below).

But for the sake of discussion. Regarding the issue of 'taking advantage of gal'. That explains why government do not allow under 18 commercial sex. The reason is many guys taking advantage of gals being young and offer them money or gifts.

Why OKTs and gals clearly stated No Raw ? Meaning no raw under any circumstances. If you go around and turn off the light and insert it in. Or show the gal a fake medical report and said you are certified clean, then you take advantage of the gal not being smart to pull it through.

a) I just want to let bro who are interested to know, this is what is happening - Ang Moh screw local FLs raw.

b) Hunting down the Ang Moh - One senior bro is already helping. We would succeed and let the guy get what he deserved. You have objection ? But we will proceed anyway.

Ban the Ang Moh - If Ang Moh infected the gals, the law will deal with him already. Depending on OKTs and the independent gals, if they want to proceed despite warning, it is up to them.

No quarrel. Thanks.

Mr. Lonely
30-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Debating over an accusation by a newly registered account?How true is it anyway?Why need to create a clone account to post this accusation?Seems like he trying to say he knows alot of things but dare not use his actual account to post out.

Always will have controversy in an open forum.Anyone can just simply post anything and say hear from someone/from fls/inside information blah blah blah.How much is the truths actually?Do most of us really care?They will still quietly do their own things.

Just like some cheongsters when they dont get what they want,they may post negative frs on the fls.Ever imagine if the fls were to turn around and post a negative fr rating on the customer?

Eg :

Name : XXXX
Looks : 3/10 ugly with alot of pimples
Ht : XX
Body : smelly,bad BO
Breath : stinky
Wt : XX fat slob with big tummy
Dick : small and smelly
Skill : inexperienced,shoot out within 3mins
Bfe : dead fish on bed,boring guy
Rtf : definitely no,cant stand his BO and smelly dick

How would you guys feel if the fr above refer to you.
Let just enjoy what is being offered in the forum and enjoy happily.If the fl is not suitable for you,just let it pass cos they also exchanging their body and services for your money.If you feel she is not worth it,then instead of complaining,intro to us your own lobangs which you deemed is good enough or better than the fl concern.

Maybe most of you guys wont agree with what posted.So next time before you start complaining,introduce to the forum a better alternative/lobang instead.Then we will have more choices.:D

flamer
30-12-2009, 04:17 PM
There's something really laughably ironic about a bunch of guys engaged in illegal activities clamoring for justice. I'm not sure to be amused or puzzled.

LOL.....very true... ;)

ishtarsg
30-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I think OKT and FL and even bonker brothers themselves should already know the danger of having raw. Again the trade and agreement is between the FL and bonker brothers. They know the rules and consequences. It is up to both party to agree upon having raw. At any point of time either party can just walk out and leave.
It is also the responsibilities of OKT of warning FL on raw. After all you are earning some part of the commission. A few nice advise to your girls on the danger aren't that hard.
Then again, there is no need to ban the whole ang mo community just for one bugger. Track him down, make caution to all FL about him and do the neccesary precautions.

RAW IS WAR.
It takes 2 hand to clap:o

peanut123
30-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Bro Dowjones

I read the thread and I know you have already taken some action. But your action is useless and counter productive, and if there are any repercussions, it will likely be against the poor FL rather than the angmo. By "helping", you are making it worse for her.

Secondly, is the FL under 18 ? If she isn't, then the law does not protect her at all, and is infact, stacked against her. You are confusing the issue. Taking advantage of the FLs occurs regardless of her age. And we are all guilty of it. Accept it, and move on.

In reality, does it matter if the girl is, say, 17, or if the girl is 18 ? You mean the moment she hits 18, its not longer exploitation ? You bang her on 11:59pm on the eve of her 18th birthday and its exploitation, and 30 thrusts of your dick later the clock strikes 12 and suddenly, its no longer exploitation ? That's pretty absurd if you think about it.

Look here, Mr Hero wannabe. We know raw is wrong. We also know its wrong to coerce FLs. But it's totally brainless to invoke the law when YOU, the FL, the OKT, THIS WEBSITE, and EVERY SBF BRO are engaged in activities against the law. GET IT ?

Peanut123,

I do what I want to do already (see below).

But for the sake of discussion. Regarding the issue of 'taking advantage of gal'. That explains why government do not allow under 18 commercial sex. The reason is many guys taking advantage of gals being young and offer them money or gifts.

Why OKTs and gals clearly stated No Raw ? Meaning no raw under any circumstances. If you go around and turn off the light and insert it in. Or show the gal a fake medical report and said you are certified clean, then you take advantage of the gal not being smart to pull it through.

wx99
30-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Bros,

since u said that then who r the gers he had done? pls advise

avian9
30-12-2009, 10:42 PM
sorry but i quite new to this forum,
raw = unprotected?

ch18
30-12-2009, 10:58 PM
"...You must be someone who can convince the gal to give you the Ang Moh's contact. You also need to compensate the gal, maybe $100 ($50 for rejection and $50 for disclosing the Ang Moh's contact).." <<== Seemz like a scam created to con Bros' $...:eek:...be careful Bros'....

Agreed wif u man.......

wanderer23
30-12-2009, 11:25 PM

No quarrel. Thanks.

huh? your argument is flawed here. I know this has nothing to do with SBF but supposing even if you managed to "catch" the ang moh so what? What evidence have you to prove that he has infections? or that the girls has infections? or even if the girls did have infections how do you prove it must be him who is the culprit? They are FLs and have slept with many other men too why must it be him????

netuser
31-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Regardless of race, language and/or religion, every section has its own "black sheeps". Let's move on and welcome 2010 with a bang!

Peace to All!;)

arrrg
31-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Just dont do girls who do ang mo or OKT who accept ang mo. Why risk ourselves when girls and OKT want to eat all?

peanut123
31-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Just dont do girls who do ang mo or OKT who accept ang mo. Why risk ourselves when girls and OKT want to eat all?

How would you know if the FL has done Ang Mo or the OKT has taken bookings from Ang Mo ? The FL's pussy doesn't exactly have a bar code storing list of past customers you know.

You cannot tar all Ang Mos with the same brush. Just as there are idiotic AngMos, there are also equally idiotic and reckless Sg Chinese, Indians and Malays. If we have to ban each group because a few of them are stupid, then FLs will go out of business because there will be no one to bang them.

PS : Happy New Year, and Happy Banging.

pyscho77
31-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Before you read on, allow me to extend my apologies for my post as "venting my air". Just had a bad day today and was a bit cock-teased and fustrated. So my post below might be biased. If I had offended anyone, please forgive. Sorry.

Bro Dow_Jones

Some of the Bros here have feedback what is most important in your Punisher role. It cannot be black and white with the hope of strong arm of the law backing you up and biting you back.

If you want to really go ahead with your vandetta, you have to go underground with you "solution" like trapping him but protecting the identity of the gal and your helpers - if you are prepared to go all out... Like one bro mentioned, HJ (punch) SGD$50, FJ SGD$200, AR (sewing the ass) priceless -- collect the $$$ from the bloke after the deed, 'cos nobody's paying, dun forget the hotel bill too (the poor sod's gotta pay, might as well pay for the whole nine yards).

... haha... this I gotta see... probably you can upload your digitally filmed deed online for all bros to share... haha... i might even chip in this witch hunt... whether its a RAMF (Raw Ang Mo Farker) or other race, all logic goes out of the window once his face is at the end of my baseball bat.

To pay the $$$ and reveal his contact with this and that won't be the end-game, it would be a round-a-bout with more jacks-in-the-box round the corner. Futhermore, going legal would just open another can of worms down the road.

Otherwise, like other bros mentioned on continuous education to the FL, WL, intro more stocks, spread the word around our community, actively contributing to this SBF on FL, WL, stocks, AIDS awareness etc... beats better than our existing gahment programmes.

IMHO. Just my 2 cents. Sorry for any ill intentions. Thank you for your time.

arrrg
31-12-2009, 10:59 PM
How would you know if the FL has done Ang Mo or the OKT has taken bookings from Ang Mo ? The FL's pussy doesn't exactly have a bar code storing list of past customers you know.

You cannot tar all Ang Mos with the same brush. Just as there are idiotic AngMos, there are also equally idiotic and reckless Sg Chinese, Indians and Malays. If we have to ban each group because a few of them are stupid, then FLs will go out of business because there will be no one to bang them.

PS : Happy New Year, and Happy Banging.

One group of FL out of biz, another group will come out, for this we need not worry for them.

Any OKT or FL do not hold the interest of the general clients and do acts that may fetch them more money adn endangerous the life of other clients, they should be boycott and no other way.

Since pussy cannot tell, then we have to depend on statistics, which ever group has the higher probability one should not patronise. Whoever hero, go lor...

Happy New Year, and Happy Safe Banging

peanut123
01-01-2010, 02:53 AM
Since pussy cannot tell, then we have to depend on statistics, which ever group has the higher probability one should not patronise. Whoever hero, go lor...

And how do you propose we get these statistics ? Maybe you can ask the Dept of Statistics, or the Ministry of Manpower (or Womanpower), haha

xanatos
01-01-2010, 05:17 AM
i think its damn hard to track ang mohs down lah... unless he write a FR saying, 'i did it raw'
than maybe u guys can ban him... but anyways, i dun agree with doing anything raw.. just IMHO

Cerberus
01-01-2010, 01:28 PM
How come no one asked why the FLs allow the angmo to do raw on them??
Don't you think they carry equal responsibility?

FLs are not innocent little angels, you know.

Glock
01-01-2010, 01:59 PM
this post really made me laugh

EVEN THE FLS cannot control themself when they see a white cock

SINGAPORE WOMAN JUST LOVE THE WHITE COCK!

Bros,

sam_snooze
01-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Hi bros,

Maybe we should have a thread that is only open to local singaporeans for local FLs....heeheee.

Just like the japanese, they don't let others countries man to bonk them in their local country...

Just my thoughts...:)

kingkongprick89
01-01-2010, 06:04 PM
I seldom post But I see the post by the TS I also cannot tahan. I need to ask the TS if he has ever have sex before, You think so easy the FL let you do raw?? It is rape if there is no consent from the FL and if the Ang moh is able to do raw, why the FL allow him to do it???

I'm on the senior samster and I think you are trying to create trouble here in this forum, you try to made all the brothers scare to fuck all the wonderful girls, right?

Well I tell you you have failed!

microking
04-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Actually I do agree that we should dig out this ang mo and make him pay for doing raw to the FL if he has sexual disease. But is he?
I also agree that most Ang Mo look down on Asian, and they will take advantage of that, the FL might not be able to communicate well with the Ang Mo and thus the Ang Mo do it raw to them and the FL cannot do anything back as the Ang Mo is 3 times their size.
If we do not help our own people, who will?

draven78eric
05-01-2010, 02:02 PM
people choose their own paths...

LET's MOVE ON....HUAT AH!!!! TIGER is CUMING....

nadiaaa
05-01-2010, 02:53 PM
lol

i think there's no way the ang moh can conned the girls :eek:n did RAW , maybe the girls think too much bout the extra tips(for RAW).. so they prefer to say YES(come in) rather than NO(back off)...

i did with some ang mohs ,some asked for raw but i cover the dick :D lol .. its not only some ang mohs who do this stuff anyway ... some guys from other race also.:cool:

ask the FLs to take care of theirselves lah... that way better than blame n ban some ang mohs ..

happy 2010 to all

HOWITZER105MM
05-01-2010, 03:16 PM
There are locals who conned PRCs into doing raw also. Just that this Ang Mo can not speak Mandarin only so PRCs safe from him.:D

lone_wolf69
05-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Bros,

I support you bro !

alex83
11-01-2010, 06:43 PM

nice one la bro........ seem tat he dun understand...

extramints
12-01-2010, 01:17 PM
hi i'm richard can i have your contact or u can email to [email protected] . Thanks

chinesebro
27-01-2010, 11:29 AM
sounds like someone has a real problem with ang mo's and is trying to cause racial trouble. I have a friend who has a lot of ang mo clients and he says when they go out to the bars the girls like them better cos they are usually nicer to the girls and give them more money compared to local bro.

ol'coyote
27-01-2010, 12:49 PM
aiyo...why target tis one particular ang moh ?...
speaking here as a fellow raw-practitioner...just back from the "city of fallen angels"...
the customer can propose for raw...the service provider has the choice to reject...
the customer cannot force himself...else will be treated as rape...
so if there's proposal...there's acceptance...and there's consideration...
under sillypore's contract law...it's a farking contract...
nobody can blame another for whatever happens after that...
the service provider cannot go back to say...it's your baby...
nor can the customer go back to say...it's your virus...
each takes his/her own responsibility...

block11
27-01-2010, 02:08 PM
ask the FLs to take care of theirselves lah... that way better than blame n ban some ang mohs ..

hehe... finally see some words of wisdom from you :D

dreammare
27-01-2010, 03:51 PM
hehe... finally see some words of wisdom from you :D

You got any wise words also?

hw to trust a person who said HIV can be cured..?:confused:
did the gers reali voice out?
if the gers reali hate the ang mo for screwing them raw, by providing the contacts n details of the ang mo, they still wan to be paid..sibeh good money leh...if all the bros here so bo eng..make appt wif the gers...pay them to get infos...wah...the gers good earners of the yr liao..no need to open legs still can earn from opening mouth..( nt BBBJ..bt just talking..)
Sumting is nt rite sumwhere liao...no offence..keep cool yah...

Bro you mean this TS got mentioned can cure HIV ?

To TS bro ,

Shouldn't you be posting the FLs that did raw with him and let the brudders know instead of tracking the ang moh ?I have no idea why you are doing that ?Like what most of the bro said what we doing already illegal how you explain to police ?