PDA

View Full Version : Daisy, petite and slim pinay(pic included)

FLplayer
23-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Daisy came out of nowhere to ask me support her. Just got bonus so can afford to try out this new gal. Small Sized gal but slim and toned wif small firm boobs. Not a looker, but acceptable for me. A tad shy but i prefer it tat way.
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/FLplayer1980/daisy02.jpg

Never expected a gal her size to climb all over me. Seems like she loves giving BJ. CIM in the first shot. Second shot I failed to Cum, tink body getting too old le. But i like her compliance without complains tat i took very long time but never come. So i decided to help her cos she works well.

Face:6/10
Body:http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/FLplayer1980/Daisy01.jpg
Boobs: firm, but i tink small B
BBBJ: long time. can CIM
Attitude: great
FJ: 8/10. very complying

Damage 100/2/2 exclude CD and Room.
NO ANAL NO RAW.
Bros who like petite slim gals can apply.

Flplayer out

lau tiko
24-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Great catch, care to share her contact bro.....

Like to try her services for boxing day... lol

yangguo
24-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Bro, may I have her ctc?

FLplayer
26-12-2009, 03:16 AM
check ur mail bro

chinafish
26-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Bro, can arrange or may I have her ctc? thks.

miyata
28-12-2009, 12:04 AM
Alrite,as promised to Bro FLPlayer,this is my fr for Daisy. Just got back from bonking her..

Looks : 6/10 (Not that pretty but okok lah..makes up with great attitude)
Boobs : 7/10 (Small but firm..had 1 child)
Bbbj : 9/10 (One of the best ever...no kidding..)
Frenching : Yes
CIM : Yes
GFE : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (Very wild..responsive..makes me feel like a king)
Overall : Excellent value for money!!

Lastly abt half an hour b4 meeting her, she proposed a threesome wif her fren who is much more prettier than her.200/2/4shots but unluckily for me i work tmrw. Need my energy for work.Those bros who had gotten Daisy's ctc thru BroFLPlayer can try ur luck asking Daisy abt the threesome. Cheers

Starsailor
03-01-2010, 01:37 AM
A big Thanks to Bro FL for the quick response for the ctc.

I had Daisy on 01st January 2010, which was also supposedly to be my first bonk of the year.

Arrived early, texted her the room number and she came about 20 minutes later. Not her fault on that, in fact she arrives 5 minutes before the schedule time.

She is lookable and as mentioned above, petite. As i have showered before i came, she went into the shower alone. And the moment she came out, she gave me a nice BBBJ. 1st shot, BBBJ, CIM :p

Washed up, rested for a while and she got working again within 5 minutes when i told her i needed more time.

And so she just sat there, playing with my brother while i watch Mummy part 3 on HBO.

I then realised, i no longer was into it. Wasted, i know.. So i sent her packing. Of course she was quite happy to be able to leave early and i had no qualms about it.

So technically, my first bonk of the year didnt happen.

What i can say is she is lookable and tries very hard to please and very accomodating. The BBBJ can be improved as i got some teeth to it.

Damage: 100 + 30 hotel

RTF: Maybe not.

Again, Thank you Bro FL for giving a newbie like me a chance.

azroy09
03-01-2010, 03:12 AM
bro can pm me her ctcs? Im really really interested into it...Thks dude..

peter3368
03-01-2010, 03:23 AM
bro can i hv the ctc no. pse? thks in advance.

danny6
06-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Bro FLPlayer, please PM me Daisy's contact. Thanks bro.

Blurblurguy
07-01-2010, 05:02 PM
Tks TS for her contact.

I had a tarma with her and her frenz, Hazel. Just a simple FR

Looks: 5/10 avg look pinoy
Boobs: small, sorry don know wat size
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 9/10
Overall : Value for money

For Bros who prefer great sex but don mind look, she is one horny lady that you should not miss.

As for Hazel, pretty slim young bade and her BBBJ is better. Sorry i will not write much about Hazel as this threat is for Daisy.

Above is just a simple and honest FR, one man meat is another man poison

lau tiko
11-01-2010, 08:09 AM
Thanks for bro FLplayer for the contact.

Had Daisy sometime back.

Sms her location and time. She arrived on time.

We undressed each other and then she started frenching me like long lost lovers. Then proceeded to the shower and she cleaned me after that she I returned the favor. Proceeded to the bed where she started to catbath me from top to little bro below. Her bbbj is very good with fast and slow momentum... bbbj lovers.. must try..

She bbbj me till cim she continued for awhile after cuming as i attack her lover hole...

washed up and and we had small chat. afterawhile, she started stroking my littled bro again and catbath me, not long after that, little bro erect again, this and she again bbbj till hard on... then she cap me and started riding me..
her cowboy ride is also another plus.... very erotic with moaning...

She started with slow movement and when is high, the movement gets faster and faster... damn shiok...

Reached climax after about 15 min of her riding and shot 2nd load.

Washed up and paid her.

RTF - yes..
............... next round Tarma with her friend Hazel.

bento28
12-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Interested pls kindly pm mi e Nos. Thks bro

sgpinoy9916
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Always fancy Pinoy BBBJ, please PM me her contact.

Thanks

FiatPunto
14-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Thank to bro FLPlayer for Daisy's ctc
Sms her ytd to check when she's avail, after a while of to & from smses,
manage to arrange for Fri. A while later she called and say to make it today if possible and I told her that I will sms her if I can make it.

First thing I came to office this morning is to check my schedule and what do u noe, hehe, I'm available, I sms her and set to meet at 2, hehe. To cut the whole story short, went to d agrred hotel, book a room and sms her the room number, and she reply me, she'll be there in 5mins time.

In 5 mins time, ding dong, the door bell ring and her looks, figure, boobs are as describe by bro FLPlayer but this time she was with a friend. In my heart was saying, I book one and get another one, hehe (just kidding), she was with hazel, after a short intro and tcss, she starts to hug me and her hands roam all over my bare body, with hazel smiling looking at me coz hazel's back is facing her. Anyway Hazel was just with us for about 5 mins, while waiting for her client to sms her. Finally Hazel rec'd her sms and make her move and immediately after that Daisy makes her move... all over me, i mean....

We proceed to shower, dry ourselves and proceed to d bed, once on the bed she hugs, kizz, and the rest are just pleasure....

I just wanna say thanks to bro FLPlayer again...That was my first bonk with pinay and will definitely not be d last...hehehe chiow.....

spykid01
18-01-2010, 02:07 AM
bro cn pm me daisy cntct no.. thnx alot.. interested in trying her out...

devil81
19-01-2010, 02:23 PM
thank Bro FLPlayer 4 give me her contact this is my fr for Daisy. got back from bonking her

Looks : 7
Boobs : 7 (Small)
Bbbj : 9 (good bro)
GFE : 8
FJ : 8 (Very wild..makes me feel like a king)

Superman99
19-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Bro, care to share contacts??

sunice
20-01-2010, 12:24 AM
Just wish to thank bro FL for this fantastic contact

stats as per all the bros here who have tried and hardworking too. Only down side small boobs.

ramldl
20-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi Bro FLPlayer,this is my fr for Daisy. I bonked her yesterday evening at H81 Selegie.

Looks : 5/10 (Not that pretty but pleasant to look at)
Boobs : 7/10 (Small with brown resins)
Bbbj : 9/10 (One of the best ever...no kidding..)
Frenching : Yes (But did not try .....put off by her breath ....must bring Mouth wash)
GFE : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (Very wild..responsive..moans was treated like a king)
Overall : Excellent value for money!!
RTF : Yes