PDA

View Full Version : swings and meet ups??

Haruka
22-12-2009, 02:14 PM
hi... interested in meeting couples for soft or hard swing...
preferably age btw 20-35 (do not entertain guys who are looking for 3p)

strictly looking for couples only...

interested parties please pm me...

ciao!

haruka..

ColourBlindx2
24-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Yeah!!! The Colourblinds are ON!!

Colourblind f

Haruka
26-12-2009, 12:12 PM
colorblind f... i already told u i'm on leave ^.^ come meet me shoppin or movie la... see when colourblind m and my baby free we arrange the time...

ColourBlindx2
26-12-2009, 02:00 PM
colorblind f... i already told u i'm on leave ^.^ come meet me shoppin or movie la... see when colourblind m and my baby free we arrange the time...

Yesh Madam..... And we already scheduled to meet! Yippee!!

Colourblind f

seamj03
26-12-2009, 02:26 PM
are you going to have drink tonight? where?
I ask my wife to join...

Haruka
27-12-2009, 11:33 AM
broseamj03,

we r not meeting last night.. scheduled for nxt wed, wanna join us???...

colourblind f: after movie join bro seamj03 for drinks???

bro: please do bring ur wifey along, dun have to hanky panky haha.. cn meet for drinks first n see if we cn click... i pm u to leave u my contact..

enjoy ur weekend,

haruka

seamj03
27-12-2009, 04:18 PM
wednesday? where...

ColourBlindx2
27-12-2009, 07:51 PM

Hmmm.. Sounds plausible! Lemme ask my darling if he'll be available first k?

CB F

Djouls
27-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Wow, everyones meeting up? We gotta join this too..

dowjones_01
28-12-2009, 03:27 AM
TS, more details please. Thanks.

Haruka
28-12-2009, 09:00 AM
wednesday? where...

bro seam: check pm ^.^

ColourBlindx2
29-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Sis Haruka! I remember promising to give you a hand in finding couples... And according to what your bf wants........ It really leaves you with very little choices! But the couple(s) whom i think will be suitable for you guys, should be ragingstars&mira, straightup&nana.... I am just recommending!! No obligations!!

Anyway dont know if Sis Haruka mind if i do a brief description of her and her guy..... Both are Chinese working adults. She's in her 20s, with a slim bod and nice ass, and armed with a bright cheerful smile :) As for the guy, he's a little chubby but rather tall (compared to me) and he looks presentable enough la.

Colourblind f

Haruka
29-12-2009, 01:26 PM
wahahaha, thank u sweetie!!!!

Haruka
29-12-2009, 01:31 PM
oh btw... to all other bros...

jus to reiterate my thread "we r only open to meet couples, single guys will not be entertained!" ^.^

haruka

ColourBlindx2
29-12-2009, 01:42 PM
wahahaha, thank u sweetie!!!!

No prob :) Told you i am dependable!

Colourblind f

Haruka
29-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Wow, everyones meeting up? We gotta join this too..

hi bro,

u bringin gf along?? droppin u pm...

lifescience
29-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Good lucks haraka and colors!

Have a good one :)

Cheers

Life

Haruka
01-01-2010, 01:40 PM
awww... thanks sweetie (colorblind f) muacks hahaha

ColourBlindx2
01-01-2010, 02:22 PM
awww... thanks sweetie (colorblind f) muacks hahaha

No problems sis :)

Colourblind f

KingEros
02-01-2010, 07:33 AM
scheduled for nxt wed, wanna join us???...

Which Wed is this? 6 Jan ... or over already?

But the couple(s) whom i think will be suitable for you guys, should be ragingstars&mira, straightup&nana.... I am just recommending!! No obligations!!
:( :( ... not on the recommended list.

ColourBlindx2
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Which Wed is this? 6 Jan ... or over already?

not on the recommended list.

That Wed was last Wed... Long over lah!

And you're not on the recommended list because you're over-aged :) Sorry, but Haruka's guy wants young couples! I was just suggesting with reference to his preferences.

Colourblind f

Haruka
03-01-2010, 09:09 PM
haha, muacks sweetie... thks again... <3

king: dont mind me askin???... hw old r u??
u cn pm me haha instead of replyin to e post...

h

Haruka
07-01-2010, 01:07 AM
well, a fun nite for meet upz... eh sorry to disappoint all bros and sis our meet up tonite is really jus meet up for dinner and drinks thus no fr... unless u wan food report...

djoul: nice meetin u and ger ^.^
color f: wah sis, u became my princess le lah hahaha...

o-yasumi-na-sai!!!!

haruka

ColourBlindx2
07-01-2010, 01:24 AM
well, a fun nite for meet upz... eh sorry to disappoint all bros and sis our meet up tonite is really jus meet up for dinner and drinks thus no fr... unless u wan food report...

djoul: nice meetin u and ger ^.^
color f: wah sis, u became my princess le lah hahaha...

o-yasumi-na-sai!!!!

haruka

Omigawd, you're still drunk? Dont call me princess leh..... Shy leh.. And im not wearing any tiara! Anyway, the Colourblinds enjoyed ourselves!! Even though the scallops were a little undercooked, and that i can feel my stomach rumbling already, i really had fun meeting up with Haruka sis and Djouls!!

Goodnight,
Colourblind f

Djouls
07-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Whoa, fast notes for the night! Thanks to Haruka+1 and Colourblinds for the new experience, we're both looking forward to the next step already :D

Catch up soon,
Djouls+J

KandJ
07-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Good night all!

Haruka
08-01-2010, 11:32 PM
i'll buy u a tiara on my b day hahaha, i swear!!!!

like ur nw profile pic :)

Haruka
08-01-2010, 11:36 PM
Whoa, fast notes for the night! Thanks to Haruka+1 and Colourblinds for the new experience, we're both looking forward to the next step already :D

Catch up soon,
Djouls+J

:D haruka + 1 wahahaha... phone always on 24/7, pls feel free to sms and proceed w either of us couples heehee

ColourBlindx2
09-01-2010, 01:18 AM
i'll buy u a tiara on my b day hahaha, i swear!!!!

like ur nw profile pic

Nice avatar right?? Hehehe, my darling took it for me.... We went shopping at Far East Plaza and i changed into the dungarees immediately, and we took photos after that :)

Nowadays he would bring me shopping. So sweet right?
But i guess he's telling me that my fashion sense is not slutty enough for him!

Colourblind f

Haruka
09-01-2010, 12:47 PM
awww isn't tat nice of him... no la, nt fashion sense nt slutty enough... sometimes a change in e normal fashion style keeps men excited...

i did e harajuku a few times, it got borin after tat..
recently quite into rock chic and kawaii style..

been lookin for e marilyn moroe *think i spelled wrongly somewhere* dress for e longest time... like her slutty look (too bad i'm tan not fair)..

really thinkin abt e female yakuza type of dresses also heehee

i think we shd go shoppin nxt time ;)

ColourBlindx2
09-01-2010, 12:58 PM
awww isn't tat nice of him... no la, nt fashion sense nt slutty enough... sometimes a change in e normal fashion style keeps men excited...

i did e harajuku a few times, it got borin after tat..
recently quite into rock chic and kawaii style..

been lookin for e marilyn moroe *think i spelled wrongly somewhere* dress for e longest time... like her slutty look (too bad i'm tan not fair)..

really thinkin abt e female yakuza type of dresses also heehee

i think we shd go shoppin nxt time ;)

It's Monroe :D Isnt her dress a white halter dress (http://img.allposters.com/6/LRG/12/1276/OKMT000Z.jpg)?? I kinda have that in black.... My dear, such dresses are common la........ Dont have to spend much time looking!! And you need boobs for that dress!!

Yakuza......... Wah you want to become gangster ah?

When want to go shopping?? My hands itchy already!!

Colourblind f

lim85
09-01-2010, 01:48 PM
i wan sponsor for some lingerie for u wear. lolx

Haruka
09-01-2010, 01:58 PM
sis ah... dont hav to remind me my boobs small lor... hahaha... i really think yakuza lookin quite cool especially when i considerin for ages to extend my tattoo...

i gt an idea!!!! bright idea!!! we shd secretly go shoppin for cosplay in bed to excite e men in our lives ^.^

all sorts of costumes, nighties heehee gosh e tot of cosplay gt me excited liao ;)

ColourBlindx2
09-01-2010, 02:12 PM
sis ah... dont hav to remind me my boobs small lor... hahaha... i really think yakuza lookin quite cool especially when i considerin for ages to extend my tattoo...

i gt an idea!!!! bright idea!!! we shd secretly go shoppin for cosplay in bed to excite e men in our lives ^.^

all sorts of costumes, nighties heehee gosh e tot of cosplay gt me excited liao ;)

Ahhhh.... COSPLAY..... Maybe we can look at online sex stores for inspiration first?

http://www.simplyintimate.com.sg/lingerie_cosplay.html

And when it comes to my darling and i, we'll prefer bondage stuff :)

Colourblind f

Haruka
09-01-2010, 03:10 PM
bondage ok but nt sm... i dont like pain... hmmm or ideas generated earlier...

e normal waitress, teacher (luckily i think i cn look teacher w my specs), ah! student in sailor cos heehee, housemaid, policewoman hmmm... potential bondage into play... nurse and wat hav we???

mus talk to my baby abt tis ^.^

anyone for hentai swing??? lol lol provided i cn get e costumes and baby agrees to it.. if nt it'll be for his private shw :p

ColourBlindx2
09-01-2010, 03:34 PM
bondage ok but nt sm... i dont like pain... hmmm or ideas generated earlier...

e normal waitress, teacher (luckily i think i cn look teacher w my specs), ah! student in sailor cos heehee, housemaid, policewoman hmmm... potential bondage into play... nurse and wat hav we???

mus talk to my baby abt tis ^.^

anyone for hentai swing??? lol lol provided i cn get e costumes and baby agrees to it.. if nt it'll be for his private shw :p

Pain is actually very arousing only if and when it hits the right spots.. Or maybe i am a masochist..... But i only get aroused by my darling. And ONLY my darling. I wonder why.....

Colourblind f

adv0cate
09-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Omigawd, you're still drunk? Dont call me princess leh..... Shy leh.. And im not wearing any tiara! Anyway, the Colourblinds enjoyed ourselves!! Even though the scallops were a little undercooked, and that i can feel my stomach rumbling already, i really had fun meeting up with Haruka sis and Djouls!!

Goodnight,
Colourblind f

wow...meetup for food also sound v nice... :D
looking forward to join u guys for dinner sometime with my gal... :p

Haruka
09-01-2010, 10:33 PM
wow...meetup for food also sound v nice... :D
looking forward to join u guys for dinner sometime with my gal... :p

drop us a pm :)

Haruka
09-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Pain is actually very arousing only if and when it hits the right spots.. Or maybe i am a masochist..... But i only get aroused by my darling. And ONLY my darling. I wonder why.....

Colourblind f

sis, tat's love lor... i too feel e pangs of loneliness lots when he cmi... okie, wat time shall we meet tmr n look out for my pm... askin u sth...

haruka

ColourBlindx2
10-01-2010, 01:26 AM
sis, tat's love lor... i too feel e pangs of loneliness lots when he cmi... okie, wat time shall we meet tmr n look out for my pm... askin u sth...

haruka

Yeah, i've answered your PMs already!! Sorry for the late replies cause i JUST got back from meeting my darling... Had a farrrrrrrrrrrrrking good time!!

Somehow, love restricts me. But i love being restricted by love itself.... I knew it! I'm a masochist!

Btw i can meet you at around 5pm la.... How about that??

Colourblind f

KingEros
10-01-2010, 03:25 AM
sis ah... dont hav to remind me my boobs small lor...
Actually, I'm very much intriqued by them ... & I look forward to exploring them very very soon.
From my limited experience, your type have "permanently erected nipples" while Ms Colourblind's dun usually stay erected for long ... :D :D :D

ColourBlindx2
10-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Actually, I'm very much intriqued by them ... & I look forward to exploring them very very soon.
From my limited experience, your type have "permanently erected nipples" while Ms Colourblind's dun usually stay erected for long...

Yeah my nips go soft easily.... I myself dont know when those nipples of mine get hard or soft, since i cant really see them from my angle!

Thank goodness i dont have a dick for Uncle King to comment on!!

Colourblind f

KingEros
10-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Yeah my nips go soft easily.... I myself dont know when those nipples of mine get hard or soft, since i cant really see them from my angle!

Thank goodness i dont have a dick for Uncle King to comment on!!

Colourblind f
Unlike you, I have no fancy for dicks ... so my descriptive vocabularies are rather limited to "unendowed like a toothpick", "fat & short", "like a horse's" (you should know this very well), etc. :D :D

On the other hand, I was breastfed ... so I've been a boobs man for more than half my lifetime. Beginning with "the bigger the better", I progressed to "the firmer the better" (but without artificial enhancement, of course) ... but now that I've crept into the 2nd half of my lifetime, I seek out the rareties that has not seen the scribbled pages of my little black book yet.
Over dinner last week, I must say I was drooling over Ms Haruka's "little pudding" ... & Nicole was intrigued with them too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ColourBlindx2
10-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Unlike you, I have no fancy for dicks ... so my descriptive vocabularies are rather limited to "unendowed like a toothpick", "fat & short", "like a horse's" (you should know this very well), etc.

On the other hand, I was breastfed ... so I've been a boobs man for more than half my lifetime. Beginning with "the bigger the better", I progressed to "the firmer the better" (but without artificial enhancement, of course) ... but now that I've crept into the 2nd half of my lifetime, I seek out the rareties that has not seen the scribbled pages of my little black book yet.
Over dinner last week, I must say I was drooling over Ms Haruka's "little pudding" ... & Nicole was intrigued with them too. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah i do know "hung like a horse" rather well.... But i have also encountered those who were hung like a hamster! Maybe we can come out with.............Soft As Jell-O :D

And i was breastfed as well....... But i am a sucker for dicks. Especially my darling's dick. It's soooooooo amazing that i can get dripping wet when he fucks me doggy. Literally dripping. Have never ever met a guy who can work such wonders on me. DIE............I AM HOOKED.

Colourblind f

Haruka
11-01-2010, 11:10 PM
king: ... damn i really Really REALLY like tat LFC tattoo... i nv gt so fkin hook to a tattoo and gosh it's my favourite ulti fave club!!! i've spent e whole time together jus lookin at e tattoo GOSH!!! pple swing looking at dicks n boobs, fkin me was jus lookin at e tattoo... omg!!!

nicole: i love ur kisses n another uber cool tatt :) so much that i'm really thinking abt extending mine :D

ps/- if any other guy were to come w a man u tatt, i'll really shw him e door... hahaha sry man-u bros but team rivalry hits me deep... so if u want to meet for swings, pls dont shw ur man-u side or logo :p

and i really like ur sign off so muchie!!! YNWA!!!!!!

all other bros and sis: sry, i dont write frs...

ps/- king i'm so damn mesmerized by e LFC logo.. damn!!! i shd get 1 myself.....

horny girl
12-01-2010, 11:09 AM
hi guys

wanted for the 15 or 16 this mth .

3 well hung guys who can all fuck my girl at the same time ,she has tried 2 guys and that worked .

she is a GOOD looking thai girl who loves to fuck for hours and hours ,but gets off on bigger cocks

no money needed and age no problem so long as you are on the bigger side and can keep at it for a hour or 2

email me on [email protected] for details

but wish to set this up before we get there as we are only there for 1 night

ColourBlindx2
12-01-2010, 06:49 PM
hi guys

Yeah, we all know you're horny... But if you're seeking to have your own fun, please create your own thread!

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
12-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Yeah, we all know you're horny... But if you're seeking to have your own fun, please create your own thread!

Woops sorry, just found out that you did create your own thread!!

Colourblind f

Haruka
12-01-2010, 11:49 PM
hahaha thks sis, came to my rescue again when i'm bz... my very own policewoman patroling my thread ;)

horny girl: sorry, my baby is more interested with couple swing... u shd garner a lot of responses... saw ur thread, thks for askin anyw!

Haruka
23-02-2010, 11:18 PM
hi! Happy New Year everyone!!!

looking for more couples to meet up again... interested couples please leave pm...

ciao!

Haruka
23-02-2010, 11:45 PM
by the way, who would like to meet up this thursday? at around 9pm?

ColourBlindx2
24-02-2010, 12:23 AM

Heyyyy, just nice the Colourblinds have been scheduled for a swing on thursday evening!! Maybe we can all meet!!

Colourblind f

KingEros
24-02-2010, 03:22 AM
& cheer on our team ... after the BIG SWING? :D :D

Haruka
25-02-2010, 11:15 PM
& cheer on our team ... after the BIG SWING? :D :D

u bet, i hope the rest of the remaining season is at least gg to be avg... i felt like being punched in the face everytime they played a game (this season), gosh....

Haruka
25-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Hey Ho

Just found out someone speculated me and nana without us knowing!

Miss the swinging life but work for the both of us seems to be like piling up endlessly! Anyway Nana is travelling again so we may "POP" back in only later in the year!

Happy New Year to all!

Cheers!

Straightup&nana

heya! we hav touchbased before in the past hahaha but too bad dun hav e fortune to meet up with ur.

take care!

ColourBlindx2
27-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Looks like its impossible to meet up now...cos I support the greatest team of the decade! MANCHESTER UNITED!!!!!! Wahoooo!!!

Wahahahah but i do not have a Man U tat though!

Ok ok ... why don't we do this. If we do meet up, lets do a FA (as in Fuck away) Cup between us. We see who has the most tricks (as in sex patterns) and that person would be the winner!

Wahhh, forget about the Colourblinds already lah...........

What's so exciting about 22 people chasing after one black-and-white ball on a patch of painted grass?????

Why not have the 22 guys find something more fun to do, such as swinging, and have the referee keeping track of the number of orgasms and blowing the whistle if any guy dares play foul in bed?!

Colourblind f

Haruka
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
wow, i like e idea much! hopefully cross fingers chelsea cn maintain e lead since pool is sooooooo sighhhhhhh this season... hahaha

sis: u dont understand the excitement of seeing, viewing 22 alpha male egos chasin one ball and when some of them happens to be hunks, yum yum! i dont mind e idea of 11 couples in a _______ (whatever place you can find to host these lot of people). super uber mass orgy??? then again who's gonna referee????

btw tmr i gt facial... thurs free?

ColourBlindx2
01-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Aiyo Girl

How to forget about hunky and booby! Wahahahahaha

I no yet charge you for my fee for intro me to Haruku woh! Kekekeke

You guys damn power lah....the photos.....wah lau....the only diff bte u guys and us are the photos actually! HEHEHEHE....must really try swinging outdoors wif u guys!

Oh by the way...tell hunky that changi business district park.....can can.....alot of things and places can be explored!

Hunky said that Changi Business District not as exciting lah.... Our Pepys Rd is better :)

Sigh, forget about us then admit lah......... Sighhhhh.....

sis: u dont understand the excitement of seeing, viewing 22 alpha male egos chasin one ball and when some of them happens to be hunks, yum yum! i dont mind e idea of 11 couples in a _______ (whatever place you can find to host these lot of people). super uber mass orgy??? then again who's gonna referee????

btw tmr i gt facial... thurs free?

Facial?? The one which you can get it anytime anywhere from your boyfriend, or the one which you got to make appointment, then lie there and let them cover your face with smelly cream??

Thursday..... Not very sure, depends on what you are planning!! Hahaha...

We can always have that orgy in an indoor basketball court (like what i saw in some japanese mass orgy show), or at a HUGE chalet..... Or in our dreams.

The only thing i am interested in when it comes to soccer, will be the extramarital affairs of football stars!! Hehehe.... So juicy :)

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
02-03-2010, 08:31 PM
ermmm.....lets put it this way......can you forget my size? I f you cant then how to forget bout yours and hunky's? Wahahah
I think anyone in this forum will never be able to forget you lor....think you becoming legend in here liao!
Wahahahahaha

Nice one.... So have you gotten your Trojan?? Wahh, i become legend already ah?? So honoured....

Colourblind f

Haruka
02-03-2010, 10:00 PM
of cos e book appt type la... nw u say smelly cream, years dwn the road remind me of this sentence again pls. women who dont take care age easily, some mid twenties are already looking as if 30s and 30s like 40s....

u ah still early tweens still cn hao lian a bit...

ColourBlindx2
02-03-2010, 10:34 PM
of cos e book appt type la... nw u say smelly cream, years dwn the road remind me of this sentence again pls. women who dont take care age easily, some mid twenties are already looking as if 30s and 30s like 40s....

u ah still early tweens still cn hao lian a bit...

Yes Madam!

Colourblind f

Haruka
03-03-2010, 10:01 PM
lolx, princess really hao lian that bit hahahaha

i might hav a new guy that i'm puttin into blacklist... haven't blacklist pple for a long long time liao...

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 12:01 AM
i might hav a new guy that i'm puttin into blacklist... haven't blacklist pple for a long long time liao...

Who?? I blacklisted A LOT of people, mainly guys.

Colourblind f

elmotan
10-03-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi , senior , mi and my gf are interested in joining u all for some fun. ls pm mi for more details , thanks

Vadai
10-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Wah got black list... I wonder if got white list

ELMOTAN - you have mail

ColourBlindx2
10-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Vadai,

Once you go BLACK (list) you never go BACK!

Colourblind

Vadai
10-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Vadai,

Once you go BLACK (list) you never go BACK!

Colourblind

for a moment I was frozen thought you meant "once you go black you'll never go back"

Yeah I know I got a few gals and guys on my "BLACK" list lol

Haruka
10-03-2010, 10:23 PM
of cos there's white list... white list pple will be e ones we meet, catch up, gossip, shopping and still hav fun together ;) pple like princess here hahahaha

princess: hmmm i think we need another shopping trip soon so that i can catch up with u... only u...cn make my darkness bright... only uuuuuuu........ :D

Haruka
10-03-2010, 10:25 PM

ELMOTAN - you have mail

elmo sweetie, no "senior" in my thread pls... if there's anythin i absolutely loathe it's any word that's to do w old or aging :p

ColourBlindx2
10-03-2010, 10:46 PM
princess: hmmm i think we need another shopping trip soon so that i can catch up with u... only u...cn make my darkness bright... only uuuuuuu........

I can feel goosebumps!! And i feel farking stressed now. My so-called FYP is KILLING ME!! Ahhhhhhh!!

elmo sweetie, no "senior" in my thread pls... if there's anythin i absolutely loathe it's any word that's to do w old or aging :p

At least Elmo approached you...... He skipped the Colourblinds :(

Colourblind f

Haruka
10-03-2010, 10:59 PM
oh ya... u graduatin pretty soon, it slipped my mind totally when all e updates i see is ur almost daily adventures hahaha

i think it's becos cbs are so pro but some of them (couples) have jus started swinging, ur legendary stories might have pressured them unconsciously :p

on the other hand, we (rather me) am still learning to deal w the nasty guys... hahahaha

Haruka
10-03-2010, 11:00 PM
oops i mean sub consciously... pardon my powderful rnglish, my brain aint working yet after coming hm from gym...

ColourBlindx2
10-03-2010, 11:14 PM
oh ya... u graduatin pretty soon, it slipped my mind totally when all e updates i see is ur almost daily adventures hahaha

i think it's becos cbs are so pro but some of them (couples) have jus started swinging, ur legendary stories might have pressured them unconsciously :p

on the other hand, we (rather me) am still learning to deal w the nasty guys... hahahaha

I jussssst started on that project. And SBF is sort of one of the places where i can go and vent all my frustrations and also occasionally see some absolutely comical stuff!!

We are not pro lah.... I am still young, still learning :)

Colourblind f