PDA

View Full Version : Dusit Thani Hotel

rs200
03-02-2004, 06:10 PM
Hi.

Does anyone know if Dusit Thani Hotel is girl/guest/lady friendly?

Thanks in advance.

cryptdudester
04-02-2004, 04:55 AM
Well, i have stayed there once, generally they do not bother the guest dat much abt bringing gurls into the hotel. But they do require u to register ya guest if they happen to see ya guest...dat is pretty much abt it....have fun~..sanuk pai ler

PS : personally dusit thani hotel is one of the best i stayed so far in bangkok~...really worth a visit or night there~..

freerange
04-02-2004, 05:31 PM
Used to stay there regularly. great location but rooms are pretty old, depending on how unlucky you are - the mattress could be sinking, hopefully they've chucked these out. If you're early, there is a 50/50 chance of getting in through the lower floor silom side entrance without seeing one of the security guys. Otherwise will have to pass by reception to get to both wings - in which case all you need to do is register, no surcharge nonsense. Enjoy.

rs200
04-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Guys, thanks for the info.

Have been surfing through other forums and no one mentions that it is in any way girl friendly...

When was the last time you stayed there?

Please advise, thanks again.

freerange
05-02-2004, 09:59 AM
dude, was last there in 2002. bkk experts let me know if i'm wrong but believe most 5 star hotels are gal-friendly, they only want to register ids in case of problems. it's more for yr protection, once registered the girls are unlikely to try any stunts. the so-called not friendly hotels simply want you to fork over more money since their room rates are low, not sure if it's hotel policy or pocket money for front desk people

rs200
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
Thanks again.

My understanding of gal-friendly is being able to bring the gal back to the room with/without a 'surcharge' (preferably without).

The forumers at nanapong.com mentioned that you (and the gal) will be asked to leave... :(

Any comments?

rs200
05-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Bro:

When was your last stay there?

Thanks.

vaxvms
05-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by rs200
Hi.

Does anyone know if Dusit Thani Hotel is girl/guest/lady friendly?

Thanks in advance.

no sur-charge for bring extra guest to ur room
cfm!