PDA

View Full Version : L6H72 No10 - A FR

DNAT
03-02-2004, 10:53 AM
I managed to escaped Queen’s duty yesterday afternoon (1.30pm – rainy) and hop into L6H72 hoping to see gal 9 but was told by OKT that she has gone back for good. Chose No.10 (a second visit) and append the followings:

Bio Data
Looks: a bit of ang-moh look especially her eyes
Boobs: softy Cup A+ --- small relative to her height and weight
Height: around 1.68m
Build: a slightly big body frame with even contour but not fleshy
Skin: fair
Hair: just beyond shoulder length

Performance Level
Cat bath: 8/10
Cap BJ: 7.5/10 (can feel her teeth movements/allows fingering her while she BJ)
FJ: 8.5/10 very accomodating with excellent stereo effects
Overall Average: 8/10
RTF: considered a good reserve for local quickie

Note: the above feedbacks/treatments is subject to vary due to different individuals and weather settings.

:)

thaigers
03-02-2004, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
Note: the above feedbacks/treatments is subject to vary due to different individuals and weather settings. ..........

weather settings??:rolleyes:
so what is the weather like when you were there??hahahah

Cheers

nirvana
03-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
:o

hi doggy...time to eat some shit...

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15759&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

DNAT
03-02-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
:o :eek:

DNAT
03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
weather settings??:rolleyes:
so what is the weather like when you were there??hahahah

Cheers
raining, wet wet, cold cold = good for lum sio sio :D

another meaning = depends on the gal's mood and the crowd .... usu if got many customers, gal will chop chop get SOP done

thaigers
03-02-2004, 02:40 PM
........depends on the gal's mood and the crowd .... usu if got many customers, gal will chop chop get SOP done .....

true lah....i guess going during rainy days best as less cheongsters....then girl in mood:D

DNAT
03-02-2004, 03:11 PM
true lah....i guess going during rainy days best as less cheongsters....then girl in mood:D
but on the reverse, rainy days = less clients, then girl in bad mood :p

blue_swatch
03-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Raining, no customer, the more must serve the customers well :p

siamcutey
03-02-2004, 11:24 PM
Who cares what mood they give when showing them more Yusoff Ishak notes will bring the smile back to their faces?

hahaha
SC

meatlover
04-02-2004, 12:27 AM
I managed to escaped Queen’s duty yesterday afternoon (1.30pm – rainy) and hop into L6H72 hoping to see gal 9 but was told by OKT that she has gone back for good. Chose No.10 (a second visit) and append the followings:

Bio Data
Looks: a bit of ang-moh look especially her eyes
Boobs: softy Cup A+ --- small relative to her height and weight
Height: around 1.68m
Build: a slightly big body frame with even contour but not fleshy
Skin: fair
Hair: just beyond shoulder length

Performance Level
Cat bath: 8/10
Cap BJ: 7.5/10 (can feel her teeth movements/allows fingering her while she BJ)
FJ: 8.5/10 very accomodating with excellent stereo effects
Overall Average: 8/10
RTF: considered a good reserve for local quickie

Note: the above feedbacks/treatments is subject to vary due to different individuals and weather settings.

Wah ... First time see uncle post written FR cos always give verbal ones nia ... Guess I'll use this as a benchmark for your future FRs :D ... Uncle, she your type meh cos not TCQ or YNQ (Young & Naive Quality) leh? :D ...

DNAT
04-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Wah ... First time see uncle post written FR cos always give verbal ones nia ... Guess I'll use this as a benchmark for your future FR ... Uncle, she your type meh cos not TCQ or YNQ (Young & Naive Quality) leh? :D ...
CB lah! S$40 oni mah, you thought choosing wife to kahwin meh? :D

BTW, when are you gonna start your Meat Market Report? hahaha

MitMit
04-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
I think her nickname is "Aon".

So what are u trying to tell us??
mit

keet
04-02-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by MitMit
So what are u trying to tell us??
mit

means no play play hor.. :p :p

moses_limp
05-02-2004, 02:03 AM
Wa si bei ai koon. Betraying someone else to gain ppl trust and recongnition doesn't get you far, my little boy. Don't try to be a smart alec!

ah yes, so i see you had Pairin Jaisook for 'lunch'.
G9 has unfortunately gone home. but that's ok. she was good. short and nice breasts, but then, short was against her cos she smell my armpit hair most of the time! HAHA!
G10 was (i use 'was' cos i have weened myself off her antics) what most in here would call a 'teerak'. remember i used to see her all the time last year. and this year also lah...
a note of warning though... don't get into her traps. she makes you buy stuff like gold, phones, money, (for dinner/supper), phone card (she's on M1 top up)... all the small talk and calling you 'darling' after a short time (on your second visit).
she must be really 'hungry' now cos i've seen her very much less this year. in fact, last time i popped by, it was for a short $40 20minutes. just wanted to slowly ween myself off her and get myself ready for H72 new stocks which will be arriving shortly, as i'm told by the OKT.
she's got small tits. but if you suck hard enough... they do pop out and that's when it looks more like a tit. otherwise, it's sunken and you think she had some tit operation or somehing.
she's a bit dark, and her voice is not exactly lady-like. but then, you don't fuck her throat!!
while i may not have much feelings left for her, i'll still rate her a 10/10 if you're not too choosy. now that G9 and G17 have gone home, she's probably the best 'meal' @H72.
she's got about 1 1/2yrs left here so lots more time to enjoy her flavours.
also, if you have money to spend, ask her for her off day so you can take her to golden mile and maybe buy her some vitamin supplements. she likes Brands essence of chicken.
oh yah, the big cabinet that supports her hi-fi set is a hand-me-down from G9. Fyi.

DNAT
05-02-2004, 09:14 AM
tell ya what, the 7250nokia she's carrying is from me. her phone number is...
heck, if you PM me, i might let it go. but she offs her phone during working hours. best time is to call after 12.45am (before her booking session) or in the morning/afternoon from 12.00pm-1.00pm. that's probably when she's tidying up and administering for the day's work.
oh ya, and if you want to her the 'squish-squash' of the booking's fuck, call at about 9-ish in the morning. if her phone is on and she accidently turns it on, you'll here the 'squish-squash' of the last fuck before booking session ends. quite a thrill...
you guys like 4-D? i'll leave you with this... her number is... 9849-xxxx. i'll lend you a clue by saying that the last 4 numbers has got 9's in it... go figure!!
paiseh, I ain't into tirak game .... more into Batam FL scene :cool: .... no need to wait until the gal's joint/hse off day to accompany her to become a walking carrot head .... hahaha

DNAT
05-02-2004, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by moses_limp
Wa si bei ai koon. Betraying someone else to gain ppl trust and recongnition doesn't get you far, my little boy. Don't try to be a smart alec!
you got so few postings, ppl will regard you as new samster/cheongster .... you know ..... hehehe
:D

DNAT
05-02-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by keet
means no play play hor.. :p :p
no play who? him or number 10?
if like that must I get his consent whenever I go to L6H72?

(Note: I has no business interest in the matter of anysort on CAT40 or H72)

moses_limp
05-02-2004, 09:48 AM
Not really a veri seasoned cheongster. Has been cheonging onli for about 6-7 years onli. No of puying conquered.??? Stop counting after the first 30. Compared to SC and friends....I'm onli a novice.

Btw, just dun like bladyslacker attitude- revealing everthing about WL when he finds out that his current squeeze has more than one teerak. As i've mentioned b4, ppl come here to make a living, calling you teerak is just part of her job. No need to go to the extent of si puo lian pi.

you got so few postings, ppl will regard you as new samster/cheongster .... you know ..... hehehe

DNAT
05-02-2004, 10:13 AM
Btw, just dun like bladyslacker attitude- revealing everthing about WL when he finds out that his current squeeze has more than one teerak. As i've mentioned b4, ppl come here to make a living, calling you teerak is just part of her job. No need to go to the extent of si puo lian pi.

worst is bladyslacker 'don't know head don't tail', made so many wrong comments, false accusations and show off acts:
1. Cat 40 OKT can sleep, at his own will, with those hse gal who has no overnite bookings.
2. accused keet on commenting in 'his' thread (when he saw keet's register date is Oct 2003 with low postings) while keet was simply giving info/guide to respone on his enquiry.
3. tell the entire world how he can spend on cat 40 gal
4. instruct me how I should suck the cat40 gal's neh neh .... hahaha ..... knn! telling an uncle how to sio-kan :rolleyes:

even his alliance also sense the attitude change, I quote bro SexKnight:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
not going anywhere. just my version of a FR. wanna read, don't wanna read, up to you.
wanna believe, don't wannt believe, up to you.
i don't really care. it's just my FR. you can write one too!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree ... but I am sad to realise that brother bladyslacker, your words have changed so much after your misadventure with your tirak.

please lah bladyslacker, learn your lesson well. Don't vent your anger on brudders here or the WL(s)

siamcutey
06-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Not really a veri seasoned cheongster. Has been cheonging onli for about 6-7 years onli. No of puying conquered.??? Stop counting after the first 30. Compared to SC and friends....I'm onli a novice.

No lah, I only postings a lot, Conquered pussies not as much as some with low posting numbers. Some I met before is damn got ingredients one.

and I actually stopped counting after 15. I ever heard of 1 friend that he bonked >500 pussies. But he already 50 plus. So don't know anyone here broke his record.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
06-02-2004, 10:24 PM
yep. methinks it's hard to handle. i guess pouring it out in Sammyboy may not be the right way to deal with the issue. but sometimes, being alone in the matter makes it quite hard on myself. it's a secret for most of us when we roam GL. unless your buddies, and 'family' reside there. otherwise, it's a taboo place. unless you're there to makan... (FOOD!)
anyway, i think really, to repent is the first step. then to step away and taste some reality also helps. maybe... maybe given a few weeks/months, i may grow soft again and visit her. but till then, may i ask for a peace of mind. and for all of us in this forum.

Wah she must have "took a lot of things" from you. There are different ways to pour out feelings but naming her, putting hp number etc, I think not really a gracious thing to do.

We do not need to stoop low to their level in order to get back at them.

There are bigger and more important things in life. Life is too short already. If you want to attain greater happiness or fulfillment of your purpose in life, then we suggest you look at the big picture and get a grip on more important values and interests in life, rather than getting involved in the evil of the world. Take it as a challenge and an opportunity to learn some valuable lessons. Along the way, "refuse" to lower yourself to some other people's levels. Move up to higher moral ground.

SC

siamcutey
07-02-2004, 06:50 PM
agree and i repent. khor tot.

You don't own any of us any apology. Maybe you can PM Sam to delete your posts in this thread.

SC

critic
07-02-2004, 07:36 PM
tell ya what, the 7250nokia she's carrying is from me. her phone number is...
heck, if you PM me, i might let it go. but she offs her phone during working hours. best time is to call after 12.45am (before her booking session) or in the morning/afternoon from 12.00pm-1.00pm. that's probably when she's tidying up and administering for the day's work.
oh ya, and if you want to her the 'squish-squash' of the booking's fuck, call at about 9-ish in the morning. if her phone is on and she accidently turns it on, you'll here the 'squish-squash' of the last fuck before booking session ends. quite a thrill...
you guys like 4-D? i'll leave you with this... her number is... 9849-xxxx. i'll lend you a clue by saying that the last 4 numbers has got 9's in it... go figure!!

After reading your thread I thought you damn 'kuat'. Another jilted sore loser.

siamcutey
07-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by critic
After reading your thread I thought you damn 'kuat'. Another jilted sore loser.

Let him off, I think he is feeling bad enough outside the forum. Hope he find peace.

SC

siamcutey
07-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by SexKnight
I have convinced myself numerous times not to go back to just one gal but I just keep doing it. Sex wasn't as good as always, we usually ended up in each other's arms , talk and kiss. I understand from her that it is what makes me different ... others come, bonk like rabbits and left. Having to serve customers of all kind, some really give them nightmares and sex may be the last thing in their heads. It is just for the money.

The girls can be easily hurt too, many guys choose to conquer them physically whereas I wanted both ... physically and emotionally. They are just as fragile as any one of us here. She isn't living it any better, trust me.

What makes you different from the thai customers in thailand is that they will not pay to sit in the room and hug, talk, kiss. In Chinese, we call it "eat snake". Put yourself in the girl's shoes. Would you prefer to bonk and bonk or prefer to just talk and talk and talk? You might be surprised they might be more expensive to talk to than lawyers. $40 for 25 mins and just talking. Well Paid Job.

The girls can only be hurt is when their Pii Chai bonk other girls or find other girls. Or their regular Sponsor sponsors another girl. Or their regular customer takes another girl right in front of them.

The most important thing to them is FACE and MONEY.

Trust me, though she isn't living it any better, she is finding comfort in her bank account.

SC

siamcutey
09-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Every cheongster will always pass through a phase where they pay to talk with the girl. Just that one must know when to stop the rot.

SC

BEAST KING
09-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Dear Bro bladyslacker,

Hope you will recover soon and move on with life. I also suffer from withdrawal syndrome when i once left her.

siamcutey
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
I know you mean well but I am just a sucker for emotions. Til now, the gal never requested anything from me, I just give her small gifts during occassions. She has many regulars and I assume I am just one of them.

I know it's getting bad as I really missed her since I am away in Chengdu. Her tired eyes and cheery face flash through my head every now and then, it's starting to affect my abilities at work. I miss the way she played with my hair ...

I have a question: "I got my assistant to write her a love message in thai and she was shocked to realise I have assistants who are this fluent in thai and seem to have a blackout, good or bad?"

+ SK +

You know where it goes and actually knows how it will end up. So the rest is up to you. Like I said before, do not be the next Pete. You will never know.

SC

Relac Fats
10-02-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by yomun
This one's for those sponsors wearing the 'green hat'. Hahahaha! :D

http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics/119.htm

hahaha...... sponsors wearing a green hat. thats a good one. reminds me of someone in my encounter.

right? mr P... ii chai??

full time sponsor,
rf

TripleThreat
22-02-2004, 11:52 PM
kit teung... miss you...
mai ao... don't
keet kiat... mai kao jai? i don't understand.

but kit teung mak mak.
handling GL girls... i guess is ok. i've become better from the incident. but i really want to see G10... except, really afraid of the OKT and what they can be up to... then again, will they know about the affairs of the girls? do they talk after customers leave? that i'll never find out... only best way is i go back to where i come from and get the tap fixed... the dripping is way too severe. need a plumber.

Kee Kiat = Lazy

Chances of finding love with a thai WL is already slim as it is, but when you do find love, chances of you making it work is maybe a hundred times more difficult.

It's one thing going to GL for fun and stumbling upon true love, it's another thing when you go to GL finding for true love.

fix the tap? no plumber can fix it. But the switch that chooses which head to think when you go and chiong, can fix very easily. just leave it at the "brain" position at all times and brother, you're locked and loaded and ready to rumble.

siamcutey
23-02-2004, 02:36 AM
kit teung... miss you...
mai ao... don't
keet kiat... mai kao jai? i don't understand.

but kit teung mak mak.
handling GL girls... i guess is ok. i've become better from the incident. but i really want to see G10... except, really afraid of the OKT and what they can be up to... then again, will they know about the affairs of the girls? do they talk after customers leave? that i'll never find out... only best way is i go back to where i come from and get the tap fixed... the dripping is way too severe. need a plumber.

Wah you really mei wan mei liao on G10. I guess last life she really owe you a lot of money or took something from you that you keep mentioning her. kekeke

Bher mak mak

SC

DNAT
23-02-2004, 09:14 AM
HAHA. It's a saga... stay tuned!
Last life I think she must have done something... she somehow looks familiar...
Hey, y'know the alters at the houses, there's a few times I noticed the alters have little children clothes, toys and sweets placed on them. How come arh? What are they for? I remember one of them even have girls number and whatever writing/scribbles on the clothes... does it mean they're keeping little children devils? I remember reading it somewhere... isn't it scary while fucking the WL, a little devil may be looking at you and poking your arse!! HAHA!
But really, what's it about? Is that the famous 'gong tau' god?

As for G10, really appreciate if anybody going to see her, just say I said hello and I really look forward to seeing her again. Just let me pluck enough courage from my courage tree. Trouble is, at the mo, courage flew out the window. Or as hokkien say... 'chor arh gua'.

1. No.10 - looks familiar? I find her looks a bit like 'Lee Jia Xin' .... esp. her wary eyes .... hahaha
2. the little children stuff = their beliefs .... if you find it creepy, just stay out; dun criticise/make fun on it.
3. If I visit G10, I will say 'hello' on your behalf; but what is your name? how does she address you?

DNAT
23-02-2004, 09:36 AM
If you cannot handle GL girls. Do you think BKK is any better? Think again.
Yo,
think you must also conduct course on Logic 101 ..... besdies the puying/sponor coverage .... :D

DNAT
23-02-2004, 09:43 AM
but i really want to see G10... except, really afraid of the OKT and what they can be up to... then again, will they know about the affairs of the girls? do they talk after customers leave? that i'll never find out...
those who frequent GL (esp. LT) would know what the OKTs focus on .... you think the OKTs give a damn on your tirak affairs?

FYI, OKTs mainly concern on
- daily sales turnover and quota
- safety and order of the hse
- gambling
a. lottery (4D/TOTO)
b. tote punting (ie. pua bey = horse racing)
c. s-o-c-c-e-r b-e-t-s
- and their hefty debts
(the above do not apply to ALL OKTs though, but majority)

moses_limp
23-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Agree. She does resemble Lee Jia Xin, but slightly not tat chio. haha.

1. No.10 - looks familiar? I find her looks a bit like 'Lee Jia Xin' .... esp. her wary eyes .... hahaha
2. the little children stuff = their beliefs .... if you find it creepy, just stay out; dun criticise/make fun on it.
3. If I visit G10, I will say 'hello' on your behalf; but what is your name? how does she address you?

moses_limp
23-02-2004, 05:18 PM
If you kit teung her mak mak, then go ahead and see her lor. I believe if you R sincere enuff, she will definately forgive you lah. Afterall, didn't you claim tat both of you share some beautiful memories together.

cheers. you poot thai mak mak?
anyway, to 'fix' the tap, i have been to various girls in stead of spending it all on one. previously used to go to G10 and put it all out in one long sessions. but now, i spread the money around... one girl for foreplay... another for sex... and another just to shower, listen music and relax. same price, but i see 3 girls in one outing.
trouble is, i have to hop houses. but then, that's the fun in cheonging GL.
well, after awhile, seeing the same faces, bored already. really. walk into all the houses, see the same face... none of them reaching their 2year period soon. damn sian. but damn horny. y'know the feeling?

but all this time, i think of G10. kit teung.
also, if i may say it correctly.... sia jai. :)

moses_limp
23-02-2004, 05:19 PM
cheers. you poot thai mak mak?
anyway, to 'fix' the tap, i have been to various girls in stead of spending it all on one. previously used to go to G10 and put it all out in one long sessions. but now, i spread the money around... one girl for foreplay... another for sex... and another just to shower, listen music and relax. same price, but i see 3 girls in one outing.
trouble is, i have to hop houses. but then, that's the fun in cheonging GL.
well, after awhile, seeing the same faces, bored already. really. walk into all the houses, see the same face... none of them reaching their 2year period soon. damn sian. but damn horny. y'know the feeling?

but all this time, i think of G10. kit teung.
also, if i may say it correctly.... sia jai.

moses_limp
23-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Personally I tink the OKTs dun really bother to get themselves involved in this tirak thing lah. Afterall, wat happen to you and No. 10, I suppose they have seen thousand of times already. Imagine, one gal have at least 2 tiraks, won't the OKTs be having headache if they go and bother themselves with all these "affairs" going on.

Come to think abt it, her service also not beri tok kong, dun really understand why you say she's pretty good. Is she practising double standards? Or just because you R special?????????

well, i can only hope that is the case with L6H72 OKTs. they seem to be really nice people. no hassling, no forcing customers to call. heck, can sit there (of course you will be pai seh) and they don't chase you. but of course, the only problem is the tv signal not very clear so if i can i'll sponser a satellite dish so channels can be clearer.
i hope the OKTs are not violent. this tirak affair may affect the WL's working attitude and as a results may cause quota to be not met. will they blame me? but then, who am i? small time customer only what...
plus all this talk on the net make them a bit popular...
then again, H72 has always been popular... correct?

thaigers
24-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Is Geylang the reason why so many singles (especially the lonely ones) are not married? Single guys can just pop into Geylang and look for a girl, pay them, spend some time with them and its like having a GF, and sometimes the feeling is even better than having a real GF, and there is no string attached, they wont nag at you etc, very convenient.

I am a very busy person, having to work in day time and only able to come out at night. So its difficult for me to meet someone who will go out with me at night as most have a 9 to 5 job. Rather than going to look for a girlfriend(which is not easy), for convenience, i would rather pop into Geylang. You can have a choice of short time or overnight. And since the Cat 40 girl will be there for a while, its possible to develop some form of chemistry over multiple visits.

Partly because of Geylang, I have made less effort in meeting non-WL..........

raptor
24-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Is Geylang the reason why so many singles (especially the lonely ones) are not married? Single guys can just pop into Geylang and look for a girl, pay them, spend some time with them and its like having a GF, and sometimes the feeling is even better than having a real GF, and there is no string attached, they wont nag at you etc, very convenient.

I am a very busy person, having to work in day time and only able to come out at night. So its difficult for me to meet someone who will go out with me at night as most have a 9 to 5 job. Rather than going to look for a girlfriend(which is not easy), for convenience, i would rather pop into Geylang. You can have a choice of short time or overnight. And since the Cat 40 girl will be there for a while, its possible to develop some form of chemistry over multiple visits.

haha maybe you're r too busy or are afraid of commitment

raptor
24-02-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by raptor
haha maybe you're r too busy or are afraid of commitment

thaigers no pun intended, I also think of fuck n forget when go to GL, but sometimes the gals kinda "attractive" especially if got that GF feel

thaigers
24-02-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by raptor
thaigers no pun intended, I also think of fuck n forget when go to GL, but sometimes the gals kinda "attractive" especially if got that GF feel

hahahah, i have been looking for that gf feel for some time liao and finally found one. Its really uncanny for this girl that i have found. She seem to have "beo" me for sometime now when i went to her house to bonk other girls. She also saw me at golden mile once and when i finally decided to bonk her last week, she told me she saw me at golden mile almost 2 months ago....damn steady lor. Sex with this girl is more stimulating up there (the brain) than down there (the penis).

I think the best is not to get emotionally invovle, sexually involved is ok lah.

We are there to look for great sex arent we??

TripleThreat
26-02-2004, 04:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bladyslacker
[B]YEP!
Looks like she does this for every customer/teerak she has. What a blardy liar. But hey, I already numb lah.
Lazing around with her under tha dooner must be the best of all. Especially when the air-con blows right in your face. She does prefer it a bit warmer though so usually the air-con off after awhile.
Currently just started another fire with another girl. Won't disclose this time. But she's not as stunning as G10, although service better. She's a bit shorter. And looks more like a Thai... the workhorse type. The mountain type. The... suah ku type. But good to 'bluff' and maybe after the couple of years she's been here, I can talk 'real'. As for now, she calls me often enough to feel GF like. G10 on the other hand didn't really pick up many calls. But that's probably cos she's blardy fucked with so many customers to keep in touch with for the booking and all the session money.
This new girl, however, seems to be lacking in this area so in a way, I reckon I'm the few that has fallen in her 'trap'. The others just fuck her and fuck off.
Am better able to control the situation now. Thanks to G10 for the learning. It's now application time.
Still trying to find courage to visit G10 again... go get my handphone back... LOL

Hai! Still never learn your lesson... It seems you like to think of Geylang as a potential pool of future GFs/wives? Start another fire so soon after your debacle with no.10... Ppl "bluff" you, now want to take revenge is it? must "bluff back" is it?

Take a break from GL, if really cannot, dun stick to one WL.....

DNAT
26-02-2004, 05:11 PM

I used to be like you also, then when the time comes you wanna siam also cannot siam = its all faithed.

Take it easy, wish you good luck and all the best

DNAT
26-02-2004, 05:17 PM

Still trying to find courage to visit G10 again... go get my handphone back... LOL
so the HP is on loan to her ..... we thought you bought and gave it to her = hers liao ..... :eek:

Like that don't say until so loud leh ..... damn malu siah!
Pinjam aja ....

moses_limp
26-02-2004, 10:33 PM
Ya lor. tot U have given her the handphone liao.Dun flaunt your wealth like tat leh.

so the HP is on loan to her ..... we thought you bought and gave it to her = hers liao ..... :eek:

Like that don't say until so loud leh ..... damn malu siah!
Pinjam aja ....

BEAST KING
27-02-2004, 12:53 AM
:( been in the hill for too long...........now back to posting again. Haiz...........didn,t want to talk much about g10 but this topic is just getting hotter. She is definitely not a good girl(mai jai dee)-personal observation-so brothers out there may have other view. I remember going out with her once to bugis............. she was late and told me she was out with her sisters.but deep down inside i knew she was out with another tirak......Maybe bro bladyslacker..you went out with her in the first half and i continue the second half..Sad. Nothing much to comment further cos if i do..................it will be a very long story.

(Bro Baldyslacker............Pluck up your courage and look for her if you think she is the one for you and that she is jai dee)

DNAT
27-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Ya lor. tot U have given her the handphone liao.Dun flaunt your wealth like tat leh.
I went to 'visit' G10 again yesterday after off-work ard 6.30pm. She treats me as usual SOP. After the session with about 5 mins balance time left, I simply ask her:

Me: "wow! got ppl give your Noki* HP huh? good leh .....".
She: "no lah, I had called that person to collect the HP but he didn't come to pick it up."

I ain't wanna interfere her or her customer's affair/dispute. Just convey message to the receipient only. Brudders, please don't flame me hor ;)

DNAT
27-02-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
[BShe is definitely not a good girl(mai jai dee)-personal observation-so brothers out there may have other view. I remember going out with her once to bugis............. she was late and told me she was out with her sisters.but deep down inside i knew she was out with another tirak......Maybe bro bladyslacker..you went out with her in the first half and i continue the second half..Sad. Nothing much to comment further cos if i do..................it will be a very long story.
[/B]
Also, I asked her:
Me: "In Sg you got no Pi Chai meh?"
She: "Sg no have, Pi Chai in Thailand ... "

thaigers
27-02-2004, 02:39 PM
Also, I asked her:

Uncle , you damn drama sia....hahaahah.....wah this g10 so happening ah, tonight i will go and take a look..........

siamcutey
28-02-2004, 01:53 AM
Also, I asked her:

Wah you all start to teach them that Sg guys know what is real meaning of Pii Chai. So that is to say next time must find better skills to counter their higher level of lies.

hahaha
SC

thaigers
28-02-2004, 02:07 AM
so. now that i'm plannign to see her and get my phone back... (the chick don't deserve it), how can I plan a safe passage in and out of the joint? will i get trouble from the OKTs? will i get trouble from G10? will there be dramarama? Or will it be a simple $40 take and go session?
got advice?

My advice......go to the house, get the phone from her and call another girl for a fuck.........:o

BEAST KING
28-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Just a point to note............99% of the okts in geylang come with a complicated background so dun play play with them.....

(PS:Bladyslacker..i think g10 has bluff you big time cos on her offf day.she can go out till 5:30 in the afternoon and not 1 pm.)

RJ2004
28-02-2004, 12:22 PM
well, i thought so. that's ok. it's probably true that she's a bluffer. don't know to what extreme, but definitely a bluffer. the way she kisses... y'know how they say if you kiss somebody with your eyes closed, then it's real. well, she kisses with her eyes open, looking at another direction. what a liar. i told her before that i can tell how she feels from her kissing... then she closes her eyes. big bluff. yet i didn't get it then...
anyway, i think this issue is with me and her... don't know how okt have a role in it. is that right?

lots of wl kisses with their eyes closed. you think those are real?

thaigers
28-02-2004, 01:37 PM
well, i thought so. that's ok. it's probably true that she's a bluffer. don't know to what extreme, but definitely a bluffer. the way she kisses... y'know how they say if you kiss somebody with your eyes closed, then it's real. well, she kisses with her eyes open, looking at another direction. what a liar. i told her before that i can tell how she feels from her kissing... then she closes her eyes. big bluff. yet i didn't get it then...
anyway, i think this issue is with me and her... don't know how okt have a role in it. is that right?

I like to have eye contact during sex or kissing. When i have sex with someone i dont like, i find myself closing my eyes, dun wanna look. I find the same with the WL, some simply just close their eyes when you bonk them....got one when i bonk her, i kept looing at her, she ask me not to look, like she damn paiseh,,,,

RJ2004
28-02-2004, 03:07 PM
I like to have eye contact during sex or kissing. When i have sex with someone i dont like, i find myself closing my eyes, dun wanna look. I find the same with the WL, some simply just close their eyes when you bonk them....got one when i bonk her, i kept looing at her, she ask me not to look, like she damn paiseh,,,,

good wl will know when to close and when to open their eyes, try to seduce you with them. else how to find people to give them extra money? :D

bladyslacker try to get over it soon man

xlarge76
28-02-2004, 10:34 PM
wow.. so many ex or current tirak from L6H72 here..
how are you Bro Breast king?
i agreed wif u, h72 off day they can go back around 530-600.

DNAT
01-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Wah you all start to teach them that Sg guys know what is real meaning of Pii Chai. So that is to say next time must find better skills to counter their higher level of lies.

hahaha
SC
I didn't teach her anything, just ask for fun only.
she said got 1 Pi Chai in LOS, then got lor. None of my concern also leh .... I also din ask her out on her off day (I rather spend my leave/off day in Batam to learn my Bahasa Indo .... hehehe)

DNAT
01-03-2004, 09:27 AM
that is exactly what i would do... but i need some assurance of a safe passage. the OKTs might be a hard to handle... then again, she may have a dagger underneath her pillow... then i become another 'stabbed in Geylang' case.

a good story line for my next novel :rolleyes:

DNAT
01-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Just a point to note............99% of the okts in geylang come with a complicated background so dun play play with them.....

(PS:Bladyslacker..i think g10 has bluff you big time cos on her offf day.she can go out till 5:30 in the afternoon and not 1 pm.)
now that he know about the time curfew ..... a bit too late isn't it? :D

DNAT
01-03-2004, 10:09 AM

So, how many of yous know her by her nickname 'On'?
Now that you had mentioned her nickname here, we all know liao lor :D

siamcutey
03-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Good. May her deepest secrets be told... tag... you're it!

Funny man.

One moment you like her, one moment you are disgusted. Another moment you want your handphone back, the next moment you talk about her lovingly. And to top up with the songs.

Seemingly you orchestrating this whole plot, story or whatever. In any case, if that is attention that you wanted for her or for yourself or for any other business purposes, I think you really got it.

SC

critic
03-03-2004, 11:30 AM
sorry dude. wish i was in it for the business...
confused is exactly my state of mind at the mo. the gong tau or whatever thai charm she has put on me is... working. must have dropped my hair or something like that on her bed... she probably using it to pray for whatever that is happening to me now. bloody thai bitch.

I think you seriously need some psychiatric help, the sooner the better. Forget about the notion of gong tau and al that stuff. It's all your make-believe. Ask for Dr Chan from Woodbridge Hospital. He's an authority on tirak and make believe.

critic

thaigers
03-03-2004, 01:28 PM
confused is exactly my state of mind at the mo. the gong tau or whatever thai charm she has put on me is... working. must have dropped my hair or something like that on her bed... she probably using it to pray for whatever that is happening to me now. bloody thai bitch.

i understand how u feel bro.....its like your first love, very difficult to forget...is this your first time kena "gong tao (aka con)"?? then you are gonna feel very confused and lots of hatred also. But i believe after this episode, you will be wiser next time....like everyone else.

I found one girl next door who is very charming,very very girl friend like. But i am very cautious as i know she might be applying her gong tao in the process....We go thru the process like when we first met, asking each other if we have bf/gf...of course we both say no. However, when i was in her toilet, i saw several toothbrushes hanging there, some with name written on it. Those toothbrushes must be her regulars'.

I also peeped into her book and saw her trying to learn english sentences like "i am lonely" " can you buy me a radio" "need to send money back home" "wanna go to movies, disco" ."i like you" "do you like me" etc....as i understand some thai, she speak to me in thai mostly...anyway, the words that she is trying to learn will come out of her mouth once she sense that you have kena gong tao.

Well, Blady, i think you had kena gong tao unknowingly, just take it as a lesson in your life.......

BEAST KING
03-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Bro Sexknight.my nick is Beast King and not Breast King........
Bro Xlarge. Im fine,How are you getting on???? Anyway it is a well known fact that 80% of the wl in geylang have more than 1 tirak. The reason why im taking it easy is because i feel than there too many khoon thai puyings to cheong in singapore already.....not worthy to waste my time and sperm on one stupid thai gal.......:D

Phucker
03-03-2004, 08:30 PM

its part and parcel of chiong-ing GL.
we sometimes can't help but falling into such predicaments
the more important thing is knowing when to stop.
dun fall into the trap of saying something but doing another thing
eg. the joker whom i have given up helping, saying not going to be so kok to buy more stuff like hp, gold for the gal but kept doing that even though she treat him like shit.
some bros are disciplined/experienced to control themselves, maybe cutting down the emotional factors when visiting the same gal again.
for my case, i know i will get stuck if i continued (no matter how much i say its just plain sex and no more emotions) so i cut her off completely from my life and took a break from GL.
so it depends on which type you fall under...gotta be honest with yourself or it will be very draining on you....both emotionally and financially.

good luck and take care

Phucker
03-03-2004, 10:07 PM
Hope my friend read this.

lotsa willpower my man
cut her off, cut GL off.
2 months neber go GL liao.
the tendency to fall into the tirak trap is highly likely so must loon.
its also good lah....if can have a normal life without GL, why not?
GL is just an outlet to release your pent-up sexual energies or whatever.
concentrate on making money, got money anything also can do.

DNAT
04-03-2004, 10:04 AM
But i am very cautious as i know she might be applying her gong tao in the process....We go thru the process like when we first met, asking each other if we have bf/gf...of course we both say no. However, when i was in her toilet, i saw several toothbrushes hanging there, some with name written on it. Those toothbrushes must be her regulars'.

I also peeped into her book and saw her trying to learn english sentences like "i am lonely" " can you buy me a radio" "need to send money back home" "wanna go to movies, disco" ."i like you" "do you like me" etc....as i understand some thai, she speak to me in thai mostly...anyway, the words that she is trying to learn will come out of her mouth once she sense that you have kena gong tao.

Ma~Ni (money) ..... Ma~Ni ($) .... Hom!

thaigers
04-03-2004, 02:01 PM
Ma~Ni (money) ..... Ma~Ni ($) .... Hom!

this must be the gong tao chant that she is trying to learn:rolleyes:

korb
04-03-2004, 05:59 PM
first time is alway the most painful exp:D
after my first girl went back like the sky going to fall sia.somemore during cny not only heart pain wallet also pain cause book and pay her upfront laew. heart pain until bobian after cny go to jonny2tumbs got myself tattooed to tranfer the emotion pain to physical pain .gern jai ja ok ton dai.....

i understand how u feel bro.....its like your first love, very difficult to forget...is this your first time kena "gong tao (aka con)"?? then you are gonna feel very confused and lots of hatred also. But i believe after this episode, you will be wiser next time....like everyone else.

thaigers
04-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Brother thaigers,

Just a guess: L6H70G21. If your gal is the mentioned, it's going to be KC trap. Watch out !!!

+ SK +

hmm, wrong guess ,hehehe.....I am threading this tirak thing very carefully after reading so much in 'Post your tirak here" thread. This girl i had in hse 70, give me very very girl friend sexperience, almost feel like she is my gf. normally for booking, once you go into room, i think you will have your first shot then they will go for supper.

SO i asked her to go eat first then come back, but she said dont wanna eat. and then she goes about doing her stuff, and we just chat and hug hug, etc. then go and bathe and then like go to bed, then start foreplay which goes on for quite long, then have sex.....this lasted like for 1 hour? It felt totally unplanned and natural. but after the bonk, she said she is hungry and then went to eat....I think she plan all these, she just wanna make me feel like I am not bonking a WL..... If my guess is true, then this kind of flower is the most poisonous, if its not true, then she must really like me:rolleyes:

As for the KC trap, thanks for the caution.......i will take note of that........

thaigers
04-03-2004, 10:54 PM
chill.
still i find no answer to a safe passage... that's my biggest worry. courage to see her i already have. but courage to face the possible daggers from OKTs or whoever concerned... that's problem.
help.

u need people to accompany u there? maybe u could join the cunt hunt on Wed when the Devil is back. Go in as a group, i dont think the OKT will do anything.........:rolleyes:

Phucker
05-03-2004, 01:08 AM
chill.
it's true that we have to lie. i guess for them (WL), it's called streetwise.
i'll have to see her sooner or later. but the safety regarding the OKT protection and maybe the boss's prescence may be the factor. once in the room (that's if i get pass the OKTs and whoever 'friends' they have in the waiting room), anything can possibly happen. that's the risk i'm not sure i'm willing to take.
but see her one last time i must. to bid farewell and a good closure to whatever misunderstandings i may have caused.
still i find no answer to a safe passage... that's my biggest worry. courage to see her i already have. but courage to face the possible daggers from OKTs or whoever concerned... that's problem.
help.

well, remember to get a grip on your feelings.
high likelihood of a last ditch kum cheng trap being thrown at you when u go to bid adieu.
the temptation to give in is very strong.
willpower bro....jia you

Phucker
05-03-2004, 01:19 AM
i still remember my ex-tirak trying the "oh...ok lor....u want to break up....u think it over lor".
makes u feel kinda guilty and willing to give the relationship a 2nd shot.
me fucking gong and gave in quite a couple of times.
but luckily wake up soon....gotta be really hard-hearted sometimes....

Sundaytimes
05-03-2004, 02:57 AM
Let go of her is one thing. Leting go of the memories is another.

Someone says that memories can never be let go, that why it called memories in the first place. It will haunts you till a point when you can flip it over. Instead of feeling fuck by it, you can actually look at it and smile.

Someone says that one is able to know/see the truth in this tirak game, the memories will disappeared.

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:11 AM

really. if yous see me, make sure i buy you a beer or a kopi ok? cheers!!
Iya, tapi bagaimana ke kenal lu siapa?
(sure, but how to know who you are?)
:rolleyes:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:15 AM
u need people to accompany u there? maybe u could join the cunt hunt on Wed when the Devil is back. Go in as a group, i dont think the OKT will do anything........
wow lau! you wanna ask Devil to carry a flag? :D

Chinese saying: "wen(4) xin(1) wu(2) kuei(4)" - no wrongdoings; no guilt :)

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Protection? Hmm... i dunno about that. sounds like safety first. but definitely not with a group that i don't know. strange how if i get into trouble.. not too sure which side yous be on.
anyhow, will consider your offer.
why not like that .... you wait till the time I go 'visit' her and I tell her that you waiting outside then I get the HP from her and pass it to you ..... you just needa show your face outside the hse, need not step inside the hse (you stay at front yard, okt would dare to touch you cos lots of passerby along that lane)
:cool:

DNAT
05-03-2004, 09:43 AM
anyway, we will meet... either by chance or who knows, i already know you... now, that's a scary ... 'devil'-ish thought.
sorry hor, you duno me cos I know those ppl/samsters whom I had met.
And I meet samsters to befriend, not to take revenage.
Sorry, no offence.

DNAT
05-03-2004, 10:36 AM
if fate decrees, we shall meet. how about that?
Alrite then .... cheers !

moses_limp
05-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Seriously, duno Y all of U so bothered wif this bladyslacker's affair. One moment he wants to do this, the other moment....From wat he has done over past week, I dont rate highly. Actually, quite an asshole. Let this be my last posting abt this saga from now on.

Alrite then .... cheers !

thaigers
06-03-2004, 01:00 AM
Seriously, duno Y all of U so bothered wif this bladyslacker's affair. One moment he wants to do this, the other moment....From wat he has done over past week, I dont rate highly. Actually, quite an asshole. Let this be my last posting abt this saga from now on.

bro, mai hot lah.....just treat it as a drama and the Blady guy is the director:rolleyes:

siamcutey
06-03-2004, 02:07 AM

He wants attention mah, so we entertain him lor. :p

SC

moses_limp
06-03-2004, 03:45 AM
Let's say I know his "real" name, and occupation and let the rest of the world know him, or I should say the ppl in this forum. That will be even more fun, isnt it??Hahaha. Come to think abt it, I'm definately not as cruel as this blady sla-c-ker is, what for? Time to shut up, boy. Sori guys, this shall be the "last" posting in this thread.

P.S. Hi SC, there's this guy with the thread "Visa for tirak", he has some questions, cant really answer him, mind giving him a hand???

Originally posted by siamcutey
He wants attention mah, so we entertain him lor. :p

SC

siamcutey
06-03-2004, 04:06 AM
Let's say I know his "real" name, and occupation and let the rest of the world know him, or I should say the ppl in this forum. That will be even more fun, isnt it??Hahaha. Come to think abt it, I'm definately not as cruel as this blady sla-c-ker is, what for? Time to shut up, boy. Sori guys, this shall be the "last" posting in this thread.

P.S. Hi SC, there's this guy with the thread "Visa for tirak", he has some questions, cant really answer him, mind giving him a hand???

Aiya, like I said let him off. No point posting his details all out. He did the damage, the girl did hers(Which I think she did). Eventually if you really post his details all out, it will also be so-called "borrow knife and kill people"- Jie Dao Sha Ren on the girl's part. Why take part in the cross-fire? Good Luck to both of them too.

We just see the show here and entertain ourselves too at the same time.

As for the Visa for tirak, I try to find the thread and see what I can help.

SC

siamcutey
08-03-2004, 12:30 AM
The bad discussion on this G10 seems to have led to a cut in her business. Saw her while visiting a new gal in L6H72. She is idling, no patrons after an hour or two and it's a Sunday.

+ SK +

Fuck care about her. Why bother whether she have business or not? She ain't gonna give you a cut even if she has business.

Let's get this straight. People here are only interested to bonk. That's all.

SC

DNAT
08-03-2004, 09:05 AM
yoz,
thanks for your advice.

Sure from his postings I can tell whether this guy can make it or not leh ..... hahaha

last week was damn NTD ..... :p