PDA

View Full Version : Fucking TV news going to spoil things?

coconut
01-02-2004, 11:56 AM
You guys noticed the heavy advertisment on TV all channels!...about the documentary on Geyland "skin trade" to be screened on CNA?

We always get fuckers ready to spoil things...articles appearing on newspapers and now on TV!

Luna
01-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by coconut
You guys noticed the heavy advertisment on TV all channels!...about the documentary on Geyland "skin trade" to be screened on CNA?

We always get fuckers ready to spoil things...articles appearing on newspapers and now on TV!

Just like the movie "Hao Qin", too much media brings in lots of new business to the houses and AV will know even more inside news. And we need to sit outside to wait again liao. :(

cheongkid
01-02-2004, 12:31 PM

With or without media attention, the skin trade will always be there and raids will go on as usual.

cheongkid
01-02-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Luna
Just like the movie "Hao Qin", too much media brings in lots of new business to the houses and AV will know even more inside news. And we need to sit outside to wait again liao. :(
aiya AV already have all the insider's info...maybe the producers even sought the help of AV for research.

fun4evergood
01-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
AV know or don't know, I don't care. Just don't close the fuckshops. Take the China girls away, I don't care. Just don't send the Thai girls home.
Pity those who watch TV and think they know all about our Geylang. The only way to taste the jam is if you jump into the jam bottle.

Agreed......we are human and need entertainment too..........

Phucker
01-02-2004, 02:22 PM
things aren't always what they seems.
the media is just a tool.
let's just say that the piece of land of GL is worth alot of money and there are certain interested parties. ;)

siamcutey
01-02-2004, 03:17 PM
AV know or don't know, I don't care. Just don't close the fuckshops. Take the China girls away, I don't care. Just don't send the Thai girls home.
Pity those who watch TV and think they know all about our Geylang. The only way to taste the jam is if you jump into the jam bottle.

The legal houses will always be there. It's more of a social solution, than just there for people to make money out of it. They can close the legal houses if they deem fit but the government knows why it is there in the first place. Women Activists may object to prostitution, but little will they realise that it actually helps having less molest, rape cases every year.

SC

T_Jacky_Wu_show
01-02-2004, 04:02 PM
True true, Gelyang is needed as single men without GF need a outlet for their sexual desires too

Damm TV program......... but yum yum Diana Ser......... yum.......

I will clap if she join as CAT 150 in Gelyang. hee hee............

fun4evergood
01-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Whenever a TV show the scene of GL activites, the AV have to act, as this is thier job.............. mus ban the tv broadcaster........:(

Idoru
01-02-2004, 07:04 PM

Geylang and other popular redlight districts will NEVER be close. With thousands of foreign workers here even my Grand Mother will not be save walking about alone if that happened.
We want more tourists coming here then we need GL, KS and OT. Who will come to sillypore just to visit the Bird Park, Zoo or just to see the Durian?
Cheers, Geylang will be there forever......

pakpak2001
01-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
With or without media attention, the skin trade will always be there and raids will go on as usual.

Bro cheongkid
u r right!
even without the tv show, uncle av will still raid gl.
in fact av has been around a long long time & they use to raid keong saik road etc years ago.
av has been here way b/f prc chicks cum gl.
let's not over-react, rather remain calm & appreciate the chicks while stocks last.
life goes on.

coconut
02-02-2004, 12:28 AM

Allraidy so many raids. After CNA tv show, me thinks there will be more raids. I like walking the geylang streets and seeing the variety of FLs. If only licensed fuckshops are available, the place will be less exciting.

sexytoy.com.sg
02-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Better visit b4 it is broadcast!!!!

The_Hustler
02-02-2004, 06:23 AM
Generally, I'll just treat it as a documentary... no hoo haa about it.

Yep, some of u guys said it all... commercial sex is unstoppable... it's a cycle that has been etched since prostitution was the oldest profession.

Let the authorities do all they want... it's like killing the ants in ur house...yet time after time...they'd just return.

Can't be bothered,
The Hustler

coconut
02-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Generally, I'll just treat it as a documentary... no hoo haa about it.

Yep, some of u guys said it all... commercial sex is unstoppable... it's a cycle that has been etched since prostitution was the oldest profession.

Let the authorities do all they want... it's like killing the ants in ur house...yet time after time...they'd just return.

Can't be bothered,
The Hustler

Hope u are right. There are a lot of 'self-righteous' holier-than-thou fanatics out there. There extra number of trailers put out for this show...the bastards in CNA want to capture a high show rating...me thinks there will be many viewers...the ah sohs who like to gossip, the so-called religious and the wives...who did I miss out? These people are going to stir things up and demand the authorities do more to clean up geylang!

The whole thing is made worse after they see the show and realise that geylang is not some redlight district but have chiobus.

Me believe when we have a good thing going, dont spoil it. This forum is limited to heros like us and that is ok. Broadcast over the TV is something else!

fun4evergood
02-02-2004, 12:20 PM
To me, the media is jus another free advertisment for the GL operator................ :rolleyes:

acvision
02-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Has the show been aired??

cheongkid
02-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by acvision
Has the show been aired??
Get Real tonight at 8.30 pm on Channel NewsAsia.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
02-02-2004, 03:49 PM
Damm those people alright.

Let's use our collective will power and turn Diana Ser into a CAT 150 girl.

Let's do it together now................. money money home.................. money money home........

hee hee......... :D

coconut
02-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by T_Jacky_Wu_show
Damm those people alright.

Let's use our collective will power and turn Diana Ser into a CAT 150 girl.

Let's do it together now................. money money home.................. money money home........

hee hee......... :D

I second that...and I will tip her $50 if the hole is good...heh, heh.

I just got back fr GL.....there at 6.30pm. Streets empty. Was told there were 3 raids today...did not ask the time or whether that is normal. The streets were empty but by 7.30pm the gals started coming back...but I hear the Chio Bus have been arrested...becus what I see are louzy looking ones.:D

coconut
02-02-2004, 07:11 PM

I just got back fr GL.....there at 6.30pm. Streets empty. Was told there were 3 raids today...did not ask the time or whether that is normal. The streets were empty but by 7.30pm the gals started coming back...but I hear the Chio Bus have been arrested...becus what I see are louzy looking ones.:D

Sorry, make the time 5.30 and 6.30 respectively.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
02-02-2004, 08:00 PM
I think that all of us have to go legal for a while. The damm show starts in half and hour right?

Luna
02-02-2004, 08:03 PM
Tonight will be very exciting to see who's car plate or person kanna tape from hidden camera. :cool:

T_Jacky_Wu_show
02-02-2004, 08:04 PM

Okay now, more will power now boys........ money money home..... turn Diana Ser into Cat 150...............

Hee hee............... gosh......... I think that I am going crazy...... hee .......... :D

T_Jacky_Wu_show
02-02-2004, 08:59 PM
Well, I do not care about James lye

I think that there is too much fanfare for the stupid programme.

And hiyo if those people hate to stay there then shift away lah. Simple right?

And stupid Diana had to walk and stop at the golden triangle. No wonder the poor uncle had to ask her to check whether she is open for business.

Jackasss Diana should have continue walking.

And the stupid guy girl friend is quite bad too. She is quite ugly and I would not partake in the mental undressing of her.

And to the SPG, get a richer ang mo, so that you do not have to stay there.

Stupid programme...... with now the stupid auditions for its theme song.

Diana is a stupid gold digger that went crawling back to her last employer.

Please no flames and long live free speech.

Phucker
02-02-2004, 09:04 PM
the stupid show dun even show a ripple of the real GL, more like a "geylang resident and i have a bf living in GL complain show."
but diana sure looks somewhat like a china meimei dressed in black with that handbag of hers....haha :D

T_Jacky_Wu_show
02-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Actually Bro, I think that if Diana is a mei mei then she is only worth around $80. I had seen mei mei more drop dead pretty than her one.

Hiyo..... sad sad...... no more new stock liao..........

Garage1
02-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Boo boo show, so lousy!!!! heavily censored as usual!!!!!
if got money, who wants to stay in geylang condo? stupid !!!!!!!

Phucker
02-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Garage1
Boo boo show, so lousy!!!! heavily censored as usual!!!!!
if got money, who wants to stay in geylang condo? stupid !!!!!!!

yup man, anybody saw the exasperated look on the bf?
that guy most likely living with parents....she talk until moving out of there damn easy...no money how to move? this is quite true for young guys who haven't worked much...alot of us would have been thru that phase...that's life folks.
maybe that guy also chiongster....hehe :D

notsonewbird
02-02-2004, 09:58 PM
when got re-air?
missed the show.
is it channel6?

Luna
02-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Actually Bro, I think that if Diana is a mei mei then she is only worth around $80. I had seen mei mei more drop dead pretty than her one.

Hiyo..... sad sad...... no more new stock liao..........

I fully agreed, that time saw 1 drop dead gorgeous in red dress. After that i started cursing myself for not trying. :mad:

notsonewbird
02-02-2004, 10:09 PM
posting here is also part of my exercising initiative
yah. re-air soon. check www.channelnewsasia.com
i think there's another one tomorrow morning... or afternoon. can't remember. go check. buy newspapers. watch CNA.
EXERCISE INITIATIVE.

coconut
02-02-2004, 11:16 PM
Well, I do not care about James lye

I think that there is too much fanfare for the stupid programme.

And hiyo if those people hate to stay there then shift away lah. Simple right?

And stupid Diana had to walk and stop at the golden triangle. No wonder the poor uncle had to ask her to check whether she is open for business.

Jackasss Diana should have continue walking.

And the stupid guy girl friend is quite bad too. She is quite ugly and I would not partake in the mental undressing of her.

And to the SPG, get a richer ang mo, so that you do not have to stay there.

Stupid programme...... with now the stupid auditions for its theme song.

Diana is a stupid gold digger that went crawling back to her last employer.

Please no flames and long live free speech.

Yah, my friend told me the same - tha the "guy's girlfriend" looks more like a cow's ass. Wah!, tough on me, this tv prog. everytime advert on it, I switch channel so nobody in my family see it...cheebye show! :mad:

thaigers
03-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Didnt enjoy the documentary at all. Very shallow and didnt really produced any real insight to Geylang. Diana Ser just walk around Geylang and talk to a few people and produced a one sided report.

Compared to the current affairs show featuring Geylang by channel U last year, this one by diana ser really pales in comparison, totally lacking depth in the production.

sexytoy.com.sg
03-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler

... it's like killing the ants in ur house...yet time after time...they'd just return.

I like your quote.

cheongkid
03-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by notsonewbird
when got re-air?
missed the show.
is it channel6?
Repeat telecast on 3 Feb at 10.30am and 3.30pm

Doctor
03-02-2004, 02:00 AM
Took a walk in GL after the show,
really show an increase in police presence today.
The LOTI car can be seen circling the premises. sigh...

FallenAngel
03-02-2004, 05:29 AM
Hahaha, diana too old liao, loses her attraction liao, should have gotten prettier presenter lah, at least when watching the show, will be easier on the eyes, kekeke. The show only shows some not so nice mei mei walking around, if show some really gorgeous ones, I think those decent guys who dun patronise mei mei may be shaken as well, kekeke.

cheongkid
03-02-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by FallenAngel
Hahaha, diana too old liao, loses her attraction liao, should have gotten prettier presenter lah, at least when watching the show, will be easier on the eyes, kekeke.
Agreed...should get Lisa Ang instead. :D

FallenAngel
03-02-2004, 06:18 AM
Agreed...should get Lisa Ang instead. :D
If Lisa Ang walking down the street, sure got more than one guy appraching her one or get a news presenter like the one who did the PDMM show, like that draws more audience mah.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
03-02-2004, 09:25 AM
Err...... I want Cheryl Fox.......... woa ha........ foxy foxy.......................... Have you seen her past 8 days issue with her mouth open like she is giving BJ......... foxy man.......... :D

siamcutey
03-02-2004, 02:43 PM
Repeat telecast on 3 Feb at 10.30am and 3.30pm

Is it? Maybe in time for the 3.30pm one. Should be 2.30 pm in thailand. Thks

SC

unfit
11-07-2020, 10:09 PM
————————————-