PDA

View Full Version : boys looking for GB/DP/ladies to humour/boys to befriend

big_cojones
10-12-2009, 02:44 PM
hello fellow samsters,

I've started this thread, because my mate and I are bored out of our wits.
We boys had our fair share of women, work and money. Therefore we're coming out of our shells to search for some excitement in our lives. We're a couple of fashionable attractive men in our late twenties & early thirties, we have nice GFs, sometimes flings or one nighters, but it has become mundane. Nothing excites anymore... :(

From the subject, you might be able to tell, we're not looking for some quick screw, paid sex, or things like that. We like to befriend ladies who are open to GB/DP, we like to bring them out for dinners, have drinks, go to parties, have fun, and if we fancy each other, we can bring things to another level. We also like to know men who have the same interests and are kind enough to share their experiences.

So ladies and boys who are interested to know us, or meet up for further "discussions" please PM me. No obligations. Just wanna know more people with similar interests.

Thank you.

big_cojones
11-12-2009, 05:27 PM
got some promising replies! hopefully more are interested.
I will post updates if we're arranging anything.
Have fun everyone!

velvetkiss
11-12-2009, 06:17 PM
let knowledge grow, let life enriched.

lifescience
12-12-2009, 12:15 PM
HI Bro,

Count me on. We share the same defination and view for fun. Just past my late 20 and in the earlier 30, do pm me for any fun or event to share

thanks

Life

ggrrtiger
13-12-2009, 01:18 AM
I agree..put me on the list bro....:)