28-01-2004, 04:40 PM
The bro's here who support to BOYCOTT the increament pls type your name here

1 Buffdude

cheongkid
28-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by buffdude
The bro's here who support to BOYCOTT the increament pls type your name here

1 Buffdude
What's the use bro? Collect the names and present them to AV? Singaporeans are a very funny lot. A 10-cent hike in bus fare people complain but when it comes to this comm sex thingy, I don't think many will make a big hoo-ha out of it. As long as there are horny people willing to pay that extra bit (what's $10 to them anyway), the houses will continue to have business.

buffdude
29-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
I don't think so. Boycott? Then what? What's next?
It's not a price hike in anyway so if you want to make a list, why not do one of all those who give false/old info. Those who were quoted $50 obviously went there during the CNY period. Don't get confused by the fellas who say CNY 15 days lah... CNY 30days lah... all not true. Fact is, they took Wednesday afternoon to Sunday night as $50. That's it. It's now back to normal.
Red pill/Blue pill? Up to you. But always good to check the matter for yourself cos the frog in the well cannot see the open sea.

well i can understand that bro,
as you were saying back to normal i don't think so bro..went to L8 yesterday and were quoted $50..but when i went to WH i was quoted $40, why that?...back to normal i don't think so..
but i got to agree to cheong kid as long as there horny people they don't give a hoot if the price increase..

MitMit
29-01-2004, 11:20 AM
Bros, no need to petition lah. Jus list the houses that charge $50 and let bros here decide if he still one to patronise them. Anyway, dont think the hike is permanent.
mit

Phucker
29-01-2004, 11:21 AM
report to CASE....hahaha :D