PDA

View Full Version : Price of Thai S$40 had been increased to S$50.

sporelover
27-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Hi All,

I was told by H66C OKT that the price had been increased 'across the board' for all Thai puyings.

This is not for CNY period only hor.

Sporelover.

thaigers
27-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Did you ask if the timing increase also?? :D

s02103606
27-01-2004, 05:11 PM
wow really??? i thought increase only during after cny period than back to normal?

sporelover
27-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Hi Thaigers,

Yup, the time remains the same 25 mins.

Originally posted by thaigers
Did you ask if the timing increase also?? :D

facial
27-01-2004, 06:39 PM
wa lau.

No more economy sex ah... Airline go cheap with airasia, tiger air and valuair..... Haircut go cheap with QBhouse S$ 10 how come nobody come up with valusex????

joe02
27-01-2004, 08:39 PM
was told tat houses in lorong 8 will increase to $50 to test market reaction. As for lorong18, remains at $40 for now. Can anybody provide more information?

but yesterday when at wh54 n h12, both houses okt told me price on tat day was $50.

fontirak
27-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by joe02
was told tat houses in lorong 8 will increase to $50 to test market reaction. As for lorong18, remains at $40 for now. Can anybody provide more information?

but yesterday when at wh54 n h12, both houses okt told me price on tat day was $50.
l18 still $40. l8 i don't know.

ordinaryguy123
27-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by facial
wa lau.

No more economy sex ah... Airline go cheap with airasia, tiger air and valuair..... Haircut go cheap with QBhouse S$ 10 how come nobody come up with valusex????

Don't think anyone would want to go for valusex cos you will have to shower yourself with your own water and soap. You will also have to stroke yourself hard. Put on the cd by yourself. It will only be one bonking position, missionary.

thaigers
27-01-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123
Don't think anyone would want to go for valusex cos you will have to shower yourself with your own water and soap. You will also have to stroke yourself hard. Put on the cd by yourself. It will only be one bonking position, missionary.

go to petain and desker rd, have valuesex there. dont think their price has gone up:D

facial
27-01-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by ordinaryguy123

You even have the business concept thought out liao.. ha ha...

sggirls
28-01-2004, 01:37 AM
let's hope that the price hike is not true! it will be a sad day for many brothers....if they really increase to $50, might as well paid $80 for a Malaysian girl for 45 mins with better service and bigger room.

But scarly part is that if Cat40 become Cat50, then Cat 80 might become Cat 100 and Cat 150 become Cat200. Bloody hell!!! The % increase in price is even more drastic than the SPH price hike.

Can someone confirm the news....................

carlovers
28-01-2004, 01:42 AM
I was at L8H66C yesterday. I was charged $50. OKT said price has been increased and not restricted to CNY period!

sggirls
28-01-2004, 01:50 AM
KNNCCB! i am going to boycott Cat40 just like how i have stopped buying Straits Times. So any brothers joining me......

I got a feelings that AV will be busy with the increase in FL as more brothers might be tempted to switch.

tohcw
28-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by sggirls
KNNCCB! i am going to boycott Cat40 just like how i have stopped buying Straits Times. So any brothers joining me......

I got a feelings that AV will be busy with the increase in FL as more brothers might be tempted to switch.

Bro, relax lah dun get so worked up. I believe that it will get back to Cat40 after some times Coz for some houses, business are not that good. With the increase to Cat50, I think those houses can become show rooms (for ppl to see see look look only) and soon they will be closing down if they remained at Cat50s.

Dun worry be happy.......

wisemyst
28-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by tohcw
Bro, relax lah dun get so worked up. I believe that it will get back to Cat40 after some times Coz for some houses, business are not that good.

That is only if all bros co-operate. patronise those cat40s hses only. but i encourage bros to go cat50s hses see see look look then walk off!

buffdude
28-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by wisemyst
That is only if all bros co-operate. patronise those cat40s hses only. but i encourage bros to go cat50s hses see see look look then walk off!

agrees 100% only if all bros co-operate...tonite i will chk it out..if $50 i will just say thank you and walk off...
so BRO'S out there will u co-operate with us and make CAT40 stay alive

jeromelee1
28-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by wisemyst

Yesterday patronize WH10G7 as she is one my regular and she told me the price increase is only for CNY. Dun know true or not and let go after CNY to check out the price. If SGD10 increase with increase of time limit up to 45 mins, then can consider lah..Otherwise better boycott for the time being.

Luna
28-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by jeromelee1
Yesterday patronize WH10G7 as she is one my regular and she told me the price increase is only for CNY. Dun know true or not and let go after CNY to check out the price. If SGD10 increase with increase of time limit up to 45 mins, then can consider lah..Otherwise better boycott for the time being.

What if the $50 will be staying for good, just like Gov jacked up the cigarette price? They knew smokers can't tahan w/o them and customs also very tight. In the end we still got to get use to it. LL :mad: But then, it really makes a big difference if took 3 sessions.

facial
28-01-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by carlovers
I was at L8H66C yesterday. I was charged $50. OKT said price has been increased and not restricted to CNY period!

Wa lau......

For real ah. Bro sggirls is right. rather bonk the malaysian at $80. but if we can think of this, the OKT also so i think price may increase.

I was told by one of the cat 80 girls that some long long time ago, cat S$80 was S$100 and cat S$150 was S$200. Any older bro can confirm on this?

schwing
28-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by facial
Wa lau......

For real ah. Bro sggirls is right. rather bonk the malaysian at $80. but if we can think of this, the OKT also so i think price may increase.

I was told by one of the cat 80 girls that some long long time ago, cat S$80 was S$100 and cat S$150 was S$200. Any older bro can confirm on this?

I tawt that's the rate still exist for foreigners? Juz a thot and it might be wrong. :rolleyes:

rubcertified2
28-01-2004, 10:55 PM
Visited my fav girl at WH54 yesterday and was told that the price has reverted back to $40. Seems that the increase was temporary for CNY.:rolleyes:

buffdude
29-01-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by rubcertified2
Visited my fav girl at WH54 yesterday and was told that the price has reverted back to $40. Seems that the increase was temporary for CNY.:rolleyes:

well yup me went to WH the price drop already but not at L8 still $50...this is totally crap sia....what the diff between L8 and WH and i think WH WL's is better than L8 and they even dare to increase the price hopefuly they will bring down the price soon or they will loose a lot of customer.

Peter5151
29-01-2004, 09:10 AM
I'm regular in WH10 ... If they really stay at S$50, I will move to other house ...

toyboy
29-01-2004, 10:33 AM
$40 back to normal in some house.

MitMit
29-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Ok. Bad news is some houses along L8 are trying to increase price to $50 permanently. But good news is some WH house has gone back to $40. So conclusion is to boycott any house that charge $50 and visit houses that charges $40 lah! In no time all houses will go back to $40 im sure......So let all samsters here join forces and push the price back down ok?
mit

buffdude
29-01-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MitMit
Ok. Bad news is some houses along L8 are trying to increase price to $50 permanently. But good news is some WH house has gone back to $40. So conclusion is to boycott any house that charge $50 and visit houses that charges $40 lah! In no time all houses will go back to $40 im sure......So let all samsters here join forces and push the price back down ok?
mit

agrees 100%!!
boycott $50 houses anyway there lot more houses which already back to normal...may most of the bro's here co-operate..

critic
29-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Fishball noodles can be had for prices between $2 to $4.50 at different locations around the island. Those charging $4 or more are still in biz, while $2 still continue to attract the crowd.

Do you boycott the $4 stalls?

It's demand and supply. You don't have to boycott. If biz is poor, naturally they will lower the price.

I have tried talking sense to my barber regarding the price increase every CNY. Why the steep increase of 30%? CNY or not, I need to get my haircut. What's worst, he's a Malay. What had a Malay got to do with CNY? Also, workers don't get that sort of payrise... he's lucky if he's still in his job. Finally, I got my haircut and paid the original price.:D

fontirak
29-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by critic
Fishball noodles can be had for prices between $2 to $4.50 at different locations around the island. Those charging $4 or more are still in biz, while $2 still continue to attract the crowd.

Do you boycott the $4 stalls?

It's demand and supply. You don't have to boycott. If biz is poor, naturally they will lower the price.

I have tried talking sense to my barber regarding the price increase every CNY. Why the steep increase of 30%? CNY or not, I need to get my haircut. What's worst, he's a Malay. What had a Malay got to do with CNY? Also, workers don't get that sort of payrise... he's lucky if he's still in his job. Finally, I got my haircut and paid the original price.:D
like to see u try to talk sense to the okt next year. lol!:D

Sundaytimes
29-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Price is back to normal. As inform by one of WH OKT.

critic
29-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by fontirak
like to see u try to talk sense to the okt next year. lol

Keke... have a good sleep. By tomorrow everything will be back at $40 for most houses. Btw, no point talking to OKT. They are not the boss, only salaried workers like you and me. Further, it's the demand from us that dictates, not OKTs nor their bosses.

It's a capitalist GL.:D

ps.. the latest post by fontirak is a gauge. Demand down because of price hike as well as the monsoon rain as well as the bird flu as well as .... still $50? see how long they can hold the price...keke

Luna
29-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Sundaytimes
Price is back to normal. As inform by one of WH OKT.

The War has began.....:D

facial
29-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Keke... have a good sleep. By tomorrow everything will be back at $40 for most houses. Btw, no point talking to OKT. They are not the boss, only salaried workers like you and me. Further, it's the demand from us that dictates, not OKTs nor their bosses.

It's a capitalist GL.:D

ps.. the latest post by fontirak is a gauge. Demand down because of price hike as well as the monsoon rain as well as the bird flu as well as .... still $50? see how long they can hold the price...keke

How true.

Ah Dez
30-01-2004, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by sporelover
Hi All,

I was told by H66C OKT that the price had been increased 'across the board' for all Thai puyings.

This is not for CNY period only hor.

Sporelover.

FUCK SPIDER....

I bet till my last pubic hair..... that the price will never go up.

for such a thing to happen... will be a big big woo ha! same as last time when $150.... when $200 drop to $150.

CumKing
30-01-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
FUCK SPIDER....

I bet till my last pubic hair..... that the price will never go up.

for such a thing to happen... will be a big big woo ha! same as last time when $150.... when $200 drop to $150.

Fwoah so drastic ar! Bet till yr last pubic hair? Hehehe...

The day Cat40 becomes Cat50 is the day u see a ' white dragon ' Dez...kekekee....

Gold Dragon,
CK

critic
30-01-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by CumKing
Fwoah so drastic ar! Bet till yr last pubic hair? Hehehe...

The day Cat40 becomes Cat50 is the day u see a ' white dragon ' Dez...kekekee....

Gold Dragon,
CK

anyone want to give half-ball that the price will be back to normal?:D

CumKing
30-01-2004, 03:10 PM
anyone want to give half-ball that the price will be back to normal?:D

I give 2 1/2 Balls that the price will be back to normal. Anyone dares to eat?

Market Intel : My friend parted with 4 red ones screwing a tomyum last night. Hahahahaha......

SeeSip Lian Eng,

CK

April
31-01-2004, 12:41 AM
went to WH10 today.....they collected 50!!!!!

suchern
31-01-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by April
went to WH10 today.....they collected 50!!!!!

Just came back from WH10. The okt said
$50 until CNY Day 15!!

Next door WH12 already back to 40 liao.

CumKing
31-01-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by suchern
Just came back from WH10. The okt said
$50 until CNY Day 15!!

Next door WH12 already back to 40 liao.

Ask price b4 even choosing the gals.

Those hses still profiteering from the festive period, boycott them!

Show them who's the boss around - You the customers!

Customer Is King,

CK

buffdude
31-01-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
I've had enough of this 'increase to $50' and all the 'boycott' shit in this thread! I damn hope Moderator deletes this thread.
Why spread unnecessary rumours about the increase? We all know it's only through the CNY weekend and all is back to normal now. And if you're so unsure, don't come to forum to check... nothing on the Net is 100% trustworthy. Go to GL to find out yourself. Isn't that the best way?

eerr wazz up with u bro?
not happy with the thread then don't read lah...easy as that why the fire up? must be having a hard day recently eh....another man meat is another man poison..so when u say something then we all must listen to u is it?..come on this is a public forum isn't it...
just merely info's and not fantasy or creation story..some bro's have been had by the OKT and they pay $50 and that the truth so just let them say what they want...
and if the price back to normal then only this thread will automatically be a dead thread..so for now just chill bro..k

buffdude
31-01-2004, 11:26 AM
chill bro, I'm cool.
may have sound a little harsh, but with such pathetic remarks, i can't help but lash out.
it's only a $10 increase so why the fuss? chill. if you're digging out your last cent to go, a $10 difference won't make you any richer. Heck, with the going these days, you're get a pack of cigarettes any a can of Qoo.
Tough. But bite the bullet. We jump ship when it becomes $80 a session. (but then, I was meant to stop smoking when prices increase)...
ponder

cool i can understand that,
but u know even the rich sometime also can be pathetic e.g own a car and when come to servicing their car they want it either to be free or give them more discount...bloody can own a car which cause u a bomb but when come to a couple of dollars u don't wanna pay up...well same goes with the others
imagine this 1 session $50, 2 session $100 if the prices increase..
but if the price maintain normal..1 session $40, 2 session $80...chk out the big diff $20!....with $20 u can get a good decent lunch or even dinner or even take a cab back home after a happy bonking moments...like i said there's a lot of ideas from individual humans..anyway i wanna say sorry to u too i may sound harsh but again i know how u feel too but sometime we just can't help it...probably we can chill and meet up together at GL eh..hehhe

suchern
31-01-2004, 01:17 PM
[BWhy spread unnecessary rumours about the increase? We all know it's only through the CNY weekend and all is back to normal now. And if you're so unsure, don't come to forum to check... nothing on the Net is 100% trustworthy. Go to GL to find out yourself. Isn't that the best way? [/B]

Over CNY weekend? Not H10. While i was
waiting last nite, i heard him telling
customers, in mandarin "50 dollars, tell u
all first".

ArSam
01-02-2004, 04:19 PM
50 dollar per session only last till the 15th day of CNY..confirmed from OKTs at WH10 but not sure other house..think should be the same..

Loveseeker
02-02-2004, 01:00 AM
Ya...jus went to WH10 jus now and OKT confirm that the $50 thing will end after the 15 day CNY period......

CumKing
07-02-2004, 04:25 PM
All Cat40 brothels , price back to S$40 again.

It's safe to bonk again..kekeke

Regards,

CK

siamcutey
07-02-2004, 04:45 PM
hahaha,

this topic year in year out can only last for 15 days of the Chinese New Year. Next year, I bet $40 that this topic will be debated fiercely again and again for another 15 days of Chinese New Year.
Nope should be $50 instead...:D

Only thing this time less debates compared to previous years that Cat80 and Cat150 have "discounts" on timing during the CNY period. Maybe the cheongsters knew or less cheongsters for this category compared to previous years.

Judging from the feedback in this thread, I guess it would be a great idea for AV to set the price to $50 so that many would save the money. And the money doesn't go to "Foreign Talents".

Agree? Or all tiam tiam?

SC

sexlover
09-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
hahaha,

this topic year in year out can only last for 15 days of the Chinese New Year. Next year, I bet $40 that this topic will be debated fiercely again and again for another 15 days of Chinese New Year.
Nope should be $50 instead...:D

Only thing this time less debates compared to previous years that Cat80 and Cat150 have "discounts" on timing during the CNY period. Maybe the cheongsters knew or less cheongsters for this category compared to previous years.

Judging from the feedback in this thread, I guess it would be a great idea for AV to set the price to $50 so that many would save the money. And the money doesn't go to "Foreign Talents".

Agree? Or all tiam tiam?

SC

Great idea,,,, also implement 50% discount to foreign worker with valid work permit, this will retain some money in Spore:D

sporelover
15-02-2004, 09:48 PM
To all bros out there,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the starting this thread for giving a misleading info.

I know about the 15 day CNY period where the rate will be S$50 but when I was told by the OKT that it will be permanent, I was huh !!!

Anyway, the L8H66 is back to S$40. My regular there (G8) is going back soon. She is one of the best CIM that I had ever had. W/o cap some more. Shoik !!! Luckily I didn't bonk her thru out her stay here for she said that her pussy is damaged. Someone must have bonk too hard, I guess. It takes 1 yr to cure. So no choice have to go back.

Sporelover.

Phucker
15-02-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
hahaha,

Agree? Or all tiam tiam?

SC

it would actually be easier to implement withholding tax measures that are already in place for our foreign workers.
employers expected to inform IRAS 1 month b4 their permanent departure, hold their pay until IRAS collect the tax then send them packing.....hehe :D

paiseh....my zhi ye bing relapse again.....haha....

thaigers
20-02-2004, 03:19 PM
Wanted a nice, no time pressure fuck , so went to L6 H70. Went in around 10 to 11pm, as usual, the OKT is half asleep. Only 2 girls in the tank. chose g20, but knn she ask me to choose her friend. In this house, the laujiao girls always will recommend new girls to you. but i stuck to G20.
looks ok lah, has a sleepy look and easy going attitude. Her age is 30 and name SOM. Looks a bit old actually. Height about 1.63 and 46 kg. Boobs is A-cup only.
Went into room and she mentioned former G8 Pin (went back to Isan liao). KNN only visited this Pin 3 times and last time i go was nov2003. Looks like Pin has been talking about me...
Anyway, in this house body rub in shower is SOP, very nice feeling . dry up, go to the bed. cat bath was sop, no mechanical. put on condom also sop, kinda like gf put for you. Her pussy damn loose, no feeling man. I pumped for like 15 mins, damn shack. wanna give up liao. but then cont. also manage to do soe kissing with her so the FJ felt quite intimate . In doggy style also quite erotic. Her moaning is soft quite natural (although it may be fake).
Any one her tirak? hahahah Maybe will try overnite