PDA

View Full Version : Any lonely ladies?

Danvin
05-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Hi Im looking for ladies who feel lonely and need companionship. I feel lonely at times and can perfectly understand your situation. It can be sexual or non sexual companionship. We can share things and be there for each other. The relationship can be just online or over the phone too if you are not comfortable with meeting up and wanna remain discreet. Ladies who are interested, please pm me. Thank you.

SGJimmy
07-12-2009, 08:02 AM
ahahahhahahahahahhahhahahhhaha Damn funny @

joew2005
07-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Good Luck !!

PCC King
07-12-2009, 02:47 PM
My toes twitching n laughing ! Whahahaha !!! :D

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Im looking for ladies who feel lonely and need companionship. I feel lonely at times and can perfectly understand your situation. It can be sexual or non sexual companionship. We can share things and be there for each other. The relationship can be just online or over the phone too if you are not comfortable with meeting up and wanna remain discreet. Ladies who are interested, please pm me. Thank you.

Will you share your money with me and also will you be here when i got no money to pay for my shopping? If yes, kindly tell me your statics and endurance time.:D

Danvin
07-12-2009, 03:38 PM
What I am offering here is sincere companionship. Im not looking to be a sugar daddy. Many of you might find it silly, but Im just going to give it a try anyway. Thanks for all the feedbacks.

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 04:30 PM

Every guy's dream to be able to look for one.

Danvin
07-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Will you share your money with me and also will you be here when i got no money to pay for my shopping? If yes, kindly tell me your statics and endurance time.

Well, I do not mind paying for stuff as a gentleman. But sharing of money and looking for me when you have no money, I think that is no longer just a question of companionship.

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I am waiting here to be 1. So far still nobody apply:D. I am tired of standing and waiting, will be lying down very soon.:D

ericgo18
07-12-2009, 05:14 PM
I am waiting here to be 1. So far still nobody apply:D. I am tired of standing and waiting, will be lying down very soon.:D

tot u started a thread on ur past relationship problem?? now changing ur mind and looking for fbs or ONS :confused:

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 05:34 PM

Maybe your nick BIG scares guys off.

tot u started a thread on ur past relationship problem?? now changing ur mind and looking for fbs or ONS :confused:

Don't you know that one of the characteristic of a woman is that - changes their mind very fast? ;)

ericgo18
07-12-2009, 05:44 PM
[QUOTE=naturegreen;4355784]Maybe your nick BIG scares guys off.

Sis has a BIG Heart la. sharing with us bro her relationship problem and also her URGE :D

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 05:45 PM
Everything to me is interesting but whether i going into it, is another matter. You can guess i in for it?:D

ericgo18
07-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Everything to me is interesting but whether i going into it, is another matter. You can guess i in for it?:D

fr ur past replies seems like you are tempting to...try :p

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Big does not mean i am big in sizes. I am the eldest among my slibings. That address me that way so i am very used to it. I need to clarify inorder to have more guys coming in:D

Danvin
07-12-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi bigsister80, what are you looking for actually?

ericgo18
07-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Big does not mean i am big in sizes. I am the eldest among my slibings. That address me that way so i am very used to it. I need to clarify inorder to have more guys coming in:D

upload a body shot for ur avartar to attract more flies to you :D

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 06:23 PM
upload a body shot for ur avartar to attract more flies to you :D

Your wish is granted. This picture was taken by my last bf.:p See for yourself am i BIG in sizes:p?

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Your wish is granted. This picture was taken by my last bf.:p See for yourself am i BIG in sizes:p?

*drools* Then can I be your first applicant? :p

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 06:30 PM
*drools* Then can I be your first applicant? :p

Everyone here can apply, as long you got a DxxK:D

ericgo18
07-12-2009, 06:30 PM

tks sis, u r sporting. :)

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 06:33 PM
tks sis, u r sporting. :)

Is ok, but this is my limit. I wont go further:D I not young anymore so please do not ask me firm or not firm, why not pink color nip? ok:D

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Everyone here can apply, as long you got a DxxK:D

But you have not told me how to go about applying for it? Is there any application form to fill in or website for me to go to? *just joking* JUst PMed you. Awaiting for your reply.

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
ericgo18 kor kor don be like that leh. You so fast hand fast legs pm me ur dxxk picture. You are scaring me.:D

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
ericgo18 kor kor don be like that leh. You so fast hand fast legs pm me ur dxxk picture. You are scaring me.:D

Wa! :eek: he even faster then me sia.....

Big Sister80
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
But you have not told me how to go about applying for it? Is there any application form to fill in or website for me to go to? *just joking* JUst PMed you. Awaiting for your reply.

The form is deep in my heart. I can tease and play around but i not easy for now onwards. Once bitten twice shy. Hope all of you understand.:)

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 07:03 PM

The form is deep in my heart. I can tease and play around but i not easy for now onwards. Once bitten twice shy. Hope all of you understand.:)

Big Sister80, you are contradicting yourself leh. Starting you say nobody apply. I applied then you say only want to touch here and there in SBF. So meaning you are looking for guys to touch here and there with you in cyberspace? You also say can tease and play around but you are not easy from now onwards? Once bitten twice shy??? Making me all confused. Which is which? Pls clarify to avoid more guys being misled. Thanks! :confused:

see see only
07-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Big Sister80, you are contradicting yourself leh. Starting you say nobody apply. I applied then you say only want to touch here and there in SBF. So meaning you are looking for guys to touch here and there with you in cyberspace? You also say can tease and play around but you are not easy from now onwards? Once bitten twice shy??? Making me all confused. Which is which? Pls clarify to avoid more guys being misled. Thanks! :confused:

Bro naturegreen,

Women are from Venus

Forget about the confusing part ... just go for it bro, :D me see see only support you :D

ericgo18
07-12-2009, 07:21 PM
bigsis doing the the cock teasing stunt..:rolleyes:

naturegreen
07-12-2009, 07:27 PM
bigsis doing the the cock teasing stunt..:rolleyes:

Yalor, nearly made my cock stand but it died down seconds later. :(

Big Sister80
08-12-2009, 12:58 AM
I mean that we can talk tcss, tcb but not in actual bonks. I also don need cybersex too.:D

naturegreen
08-12-2009, 01:27 AM
I mean that we can talk tcss, tcb but not in actual bonks. I also don need cybersex too.:D

Oh TCSS ar. Okay thanks for clearing my doubts. :cool:

Danvin
08-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Any ladies looking for discreet fun or companionship? Please pm me. Thanks.

naturegreen
08-12-2009, 08:50 AM
Bro naturegreen,

Women are from Venus

Forget about the confusing part ... just go for it bro, :D me see see only support you :D

Thanks for the support bro but your support also no use. She is from NATO. :rolleyes:

Big Sister80
08-12-2009, 07:10 PM
I need some time to recover from my wounds before taking up a new relationship. Guys out there no one will knows what will happen in near future. Maybe next time i post in again i already married with kids and my hubby from sbf:D

naturegreen
08-12-2009, 09:46 PM
I need some time to recover from my wounds before taking up a new relationship. Guys out there no one will knows what will happen in near future. Maybe next time i post in again i already married with kids and my hubby from sbf:D

True. Nobody knows what lies ahead. All I know for now is you have been teasing many cocks and gaining points extremely fast. :D

Big Sister80
08-12-2009, 09:53 PM
True. Nobody knows what lies ahead. All I know for now is you have been teasing many cocks and gaining points extremely fast. :D

Actually now i am living on the brighten side of life. I love teasing alot thats my nature. I not fooling around. I get extremely horny when i tease and get teased. :p:D

Danvin
11-12-2009, 07:36 PM
Any ladies looking for sincere companionship? It can be sexual or non sexual. Please pm me for further discussions. Thanks.

Big Sister80
11-12-2009, 08:51 PM
Any ladies looking for sincere companionship? It can be sexual or non sexual. Please pm me for further discussions. Thanks.

I think you are too late. Before i join SBF , yes i am damn lonely but now no. Thats why i enjoy replying to your posting:D

elep7
11-12-2009, 09:07 PM
lol.... lonely girl joined sbf then become busy gal ah?? :)

Big Sister80
11-12-2009, 09:12 PM
lol.... lonely girl joined sbf then become busy gal ah?? :)

Bingo jackpot. I really enjoy surfing SBF. Since i join i get to know so many happening outside even i always in my shop. I should join SBF earlier.:)

velvetkiss
11-12-2009, 09:41 PM
You guys feel lonely because you have no goals to work or look forward to. Take up a hobby, instead of having sex with random people in this forum. Be in harmony with the truth and in control of your mind.

ming87
12-12-2009, 11:06 AM
Bingo jackpot. I really enjoy surfing SBF. Since i join i get to know so many happening outside even i always in my shop. I should join SBF earlier.:)

so can i get to know u??

zzzzzzz07
21-12-2009, 01:04 AM

sis, when u join sbf?
seem like u really enjoy posting.
haha.
agree with u, always look on bright side of life.

jasper
21-12-2009, 10:20 AM
hmmm sex apart... here is wishing everyone merry x'mas & a happy new year ya. Have a wonderful week ahead guys...:)

Danvin
21-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Yes bro Jasper

Merry Christmas to everyone!!