PDA

View Full Version : Back on the Saddle Again!

threesaparty696
01-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Hey Guys,

We're a Chinese couple looking for like-minded swingers, we're from the USG group, but lately it has turned into a ground for pranksters and single guys. I guess it would be the same here too, but at least you get a sense of how people are here through their posts.

We've been swinging since 2007 and decided to take a break from it last year. Well, it ain't a 7 year itch yet, but still an itch nonetheless!

Most importantly, we're looking a full-on swingers, but we will make exceptions if we can get along well with couples who only want to soft swing.

Most importantly, for my partner that is, she bi-sexual and would prefer it if the couples we meet had another bi-girl, or was at the very least bi-curious.

Anyways, I'm 32M 1.75m 65kg tanned, athletic and with tatts on my arm. She's 27M 1.63m 53kg fair, clean shaven, attractive and FULLY-bi!

We're serious here, and we do not ask for photos nor do we expect people to ask for ours. All we ask is that we meet for drinks first before proceeding any further. If anyone is interested, just leave your number or email address depending on how quick you want a reply!

Cheers,
A & M

threesaparty696
02-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey K man,

Been quite a while eh, sorry i couldn't come to your two last encounters..... been really busy with work and stuff...... How's the N lady? Hope she's well! M sends her regards and let's try to arrange something yah???

Cheers,
A & M

diesel
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM
Hey Guys, We're a Chinese couple looking for like-minded swingers, we're from the USG group, but lately it has turned into a ground for pranksters and single guys. I guess it would be the same here too, but at least you get a sense of how people are here through their posts.
Agreed! There are lots pranksters wasting people time. You must be careful.

I suggest, screening through their messages ad/postings, contact the people whom he has met or even call him. This will more or less gives you an idea who is the person and the "genuinity" of that person's identity. Then decide whether you want to meet or not. Don't rush to meet anybody and it takes time and lots of patience.

We're serious here, and we do not ask for photos nor do we expect people to ask for ours. All we ask is that we meet for drinks first before proceeding any further. If anyone is interested, just leave your number or email address depending on how quick you want a reply!
Good move! I like the sentence you wrote. Lots of "unautomatic" people ask for pictures.

Most importantly, we're looking a full-on swingers, but we will make exceptions if we can get along well with couples who only want to soft swing.

It fits my bill.

Anyways, I'm 32M 1.75m 65kg tanned, athletic and with tatts on my arm. She's 27M 1.63m 53kg fair, clean shaven, attractive and FULLY-bi!
Same as you for both. But mine is not 'bi'.

Most importantly, for my partner that is, she bi-sexual and would prefer it if the couples we meet had another bi-girl, or was at the very least bi-curious.
I am afraid hard to fulfill yours in this case.

ColourBlindx2
02-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Methinks that i am bi-curious enough :) Dont believe, check out our thread!!

Colourblind f

threesaparty696
02-12-2009, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the advice, Diesel, but yeah, we know how to take care of ourselves.

Why don't you send us a PM telling us a short intro about yourselves and if you want we could meet up for drinks and see where that takes us........

Hmm.... I can't for the life of me wonder why more girls are bi? Have they taken a look in the mirror? How can one not want what they look in the mirror..... for girls that is.... for guys.... bleh..... don't go there..... we like what we see, but we sure ain't thinking of getting dirty with em..... haha

Anyways, keep them posts coming in...... saw a lot of like-minded people on Colourblindx2's thread.......

threesaparty696
03-12-2009, 02:16 PM
Haha K man,

Still remembered that day in the east....

Dunno, I pmed CB2 earlier this week, but her response was lukewarm, probably didn't like the fact that I was a bit long winded haha.

Anyways, just to let you know, we swung last week with this Bro Coaxial762, and to cut the long story short, he brought along an FL, most probably this Sis called Sis Girlnextdoor18 http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/150695-18-year-old-local-chinese-picture-inside.html. Didn't realise it until we were looking for bi-FLs for a fun time, then I realised that girl Coaxial762 brought along was her.

Geez..... really felt cheated..... what a way to get back on the saddle again!

So when is K&N ready to rock and roll again? hehe

ColourBlindx2
03-12-2009, 06:13 PM
To A man and Colorblinf F

Stop communicating between the 2 of you and get on with it! Wahahahah

A man...I met with the colorblinds and they are great fun!

Colorblind F....threesaparty696 IS the couple that N and me swung together the first time! The couple i told you were excellent people!

So ....go get a room and i will see if i can join in too! Wahahah

Cheers

Thanks for the compliments man.... Will try to work stuff out first k? The red tide is approaching, i cant stop nature from taking its course right??

Colourblind f

ColourBlindx2
04-12-2009, 12:38 AM
By the way, my response was lukewarm, mainly because I found it a little too enthusiastic of Three Bro to send me Three PMs within a day without me even reading/responding lar.... And you didnt mention that you had a girl!!

Single guys are not on my most-wanted list, y'know!!

Colourblind f

sammyboy_forum
04-12-2009, 12:46 AM
By the way, my response was lukewarm, mainly because I found it a little too enthusiastic of Three Bro to send me Three PMs within a day without me even reading/responding lar.... And you didnt mention that you had a girl!!

Single guys are not on my most-wanted list, y'know!!

Colourblind f
kinda sad to read this :(

ColourBlindx2
04-12-2009, 02:00 AM
kinda sad to read this :(

About the part where "single guys are not on my most-wanted list"? So sorry about that!

Colourblind f

smellycat
05-12-2009, 03:25 PM
you will see plenty of familiar faces from the USG group, including a few infamous outcasts :p

i feel cheated for you too. there are more of such couples around so be prepared for more suprises :rolleyes:

KingEros
06-12-2009, 03:31 AM
Anyways, just to let you know, we swung last week with this Bro Coaxial762, and to cut the long story short, he brought along an FL ... didn't realise it until we were looking for bi-FLs for a fun time, then I realised that girl Coaxial762 brought along was her.

This is really bad ... think we need to boycott this scum liao, totally breaking the SWINGER code of conduct. :eek: :eek:

To A man and Colorblinf F

Stop communicating between the 2 of you and get on with it! Wahahahah

A man...I met with the colorblinds and they are great fun!

Colorblind F....threesaparty696 IS the couple that N and me swung together the first time! The couple i told you were excellent people!

So ....go get a room and i will see if i can join in too! Wahahah

Cheers
Sounds like we got ourselves another couple for the BIG BANG ... :D :D

ColourBlindx2
06-12-2009, 09:16 PM
Sounds like we got ourselves another couple for the BIG BANG ... :D :D

When is the bang again? Will it be around the end of December or something? Can celebrate the New Year as well :)

Colourblind f

californication
07-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad experience but highlighting it will be great for real couples going for swings. Maybe can blacklist them as well. Thanks.

Haha K man,
Anyways, just to let you know, we swung last week with this Bro Coaxial762, and to cut the long story short, he brought along an FL, Didn't realise it until we were looking for bi-FLs for a fun time, then I realised that girl Coaxial762 brought along was her.