PDA

View Full Version : The Best from Fat Mly Lady

aaron.daniel
29-11-2009, 09:24 PM
What's up my bros! :)

I got a gal here whom i get to know, met and bonk her through a chatline. I contact her for our agreement and met her. She told me she was very fat and ugly but i need to release it so i just give it a try. When i met her i expect someone bigger but turn out she is just acceptable. She has a cute baby and innoncent face. She is quite friendly and has the gf/wifey feeling when with her. Booked the room, relax and talked first. She is quite shy so i have to break the ice with her first. So straight to the point, she has a very good bj suction, good with her tongues and was very very and easily wet. Very tight too. SHE MAKE ME VERY PLEASURABLE AND SATISFIED. SHE IS WORTH EVERY CENT. She ask me for help so here i am helping her. This are the briefly description of her,

Please do take care of her for me and be nice to her. She really need help with her personal problems so i hope that u bros would help her too.

Looks: 7/10 (average looking)
Race: Malay
Height: 148cm
Weight: 59kg (short and chubby and very cute)
Stats: 36c-32-40 (around there didn't quite measure her )
Her service:

FJ: Yes
AJ: NO
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Yes
COF: Yes
COB: Yes
AR: No
Painting: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Damage/Charges: 110/1hr/1shot, 130/1hr/2shot, 170/2hr/unlimited (both prices exclude room and condom)
BBBJ in car: 60
Housecall NO
STRICTLY NO RAW

SORRY NO PICS OF HER DUE TO HER PERSONAL REASONS AND TO PROTECT HER IDENTITY. SO PLEASE DO NOT AKS FOR HER PICS. DON'T ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. READ HERE IN THE THREAD.

If you are interested in her, pm me with your contact and i will get her to contact you. I am here just to help only by giving the numbers.

Alternatively if u can't pm here do email me with your contact numbers at my email add:

[email protected]

and i will let her to get back to you asap.

THANK YOU!

aaron.daniel
30-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Yo Ma Bothers! What's up :D

This gal name is Amalia or can call her Amelia.

If any of you bros like her and wants to try or help her. Do pm me with ur number and she will get back to you.

You can't get me here email me at [email protected]
She is still available now do contact her.

aaron.daniel
01-12-2009, 01:49 PM
What's up Bros!

Amelia is available from 2.30pm till late today. Do pm me with ur contacts. And also will be waiting for FRs from you bros after bonking her or what alritez? :)

aaron.daniel
01-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Bros, interested in her do email or pm me with ur number and i will get her to contact you right away :)

aaron.daniel
02-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Afternoon Bros!

Amelia will be free now till late any bros interested in her kindly pm me or email me with ur ctc number and i will get her to get back to you. :D

aaron.daniel
03-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Bros, Amelia wants to thank you for those who have contacted her and those who have tried her. Give out contacts to some bros here already after trying her, kindly write an FR for her. She needs that.

You bros wants to try and feel the best i experience that i had with a fat lady kindly pm or email me with your ctc and she will ctc you.

Every cents was worth the while! :D

aaron.daniel
03-12-2009, 08:58 PM
Amelia is avail now till late. Any bros interested in her kindly do pm me with your ctc and she will get back to you. Tanx :D

aaron.daniel
04-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Amelia is available from 2pm till late today. Do pm me with ur contacts. And also will be waiting for FRs from you bros after bonking her. :D

aaron.daniel
04-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Amelia is available. Aby bros interested kindly pm me with ur contacts. :D

george_nelon
04-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Hello bro! :)
Can i have her contact?

aaron.daniel
05-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Amelia is available from 7pm till late. Any bros interested or wants to make the booking, kindly pm me with ur ctc number.

simpa
05-12-2009, 11:52 PM
give me her contact number>?

aaron.daniel
06-12-2009, 03:57 AM
Bros, i am still waiting for some u for her FRs please just do this favour for her tanx. :)

If any bros interested or wants to book her kindly pm me with ur ctc. And amelia will ctc u asap and do arrange the session with her. :D

Boywann
06-12-2009, 06:13 AM
What's up my bros! :)

I got a gal here whom i get to know, met and bonk her through a chatline. I contact her for our agreement and met her. She told me she was very fat and ugly but i need to release it so i just give it a try. When i met her i expect someone bigger but turn out she is just acceptable. She has a cute baby and innoncent face. She is quite friendly and has the gf/wifey feeling when with her. Booked the room, relax and talked first. She is quite shy so i have to break the ice with her first. So straight to the point, she has a very good bj suction, good with her tongues and was very very and easily wet. Very tight too. SHE MAKE ME VERY PLEASURABLE AND SATISFIED. SHE IS WORTH EVERY CENT. She ask me for help so here i am helping her. This are the briefly description of her,

Please do take care of her for me and be nice to her. She really need help with her personal problems so i hope that u bros would help her too.

Looks: 7/10 (average looking)
Race: Malay
Height: 148cm
Weight: 59kg (short and chubby and very cute)
Stats: 36c-32-40 (around there didn't quite measure her )
Her service:

FJ: Yes
AJ: NO
BBBJ: Yes
CIM: Yes
COF: Yes
COB: Yes
AR: No
Painting: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Damage/Charges: 110/1hr/1shot, 130/1hr/2shot, 170/2hr/unlimited (both prices exclude room and condom)
BBBJ in car: 60
Housecall NO
STRICTLY NO RAW

SORRY NO PICS OF HER DUE TO HER PERSONAL REASONS AND TO PROTECT HER IDENTITY. SO PLEASE DO NOT AKS FOR HER PICS. DON'T ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER. READ HERE IN THE THREAD.

If you are interested in her, pm me with your contact and i will get her to contact you. I am here just to help only by giving the numbers.

Alternatively if u can't pm here do email me with your contact numbers at my email add:

[email protected]

and i will let her to get back to you asap.

THANK YOU!
wats the ctc for this gerl bro??? and wats her name??

Boywann
06-12-2009, 06:15 AM
may i have her ctc no bro??? pte msg me her details ya?? thanks.... and god bless ya..

aaron.daniel
07-12-2009, 12:20 AM
Give out contacts to some bros here already after trying her, kindly write an FR for her. She needs that.

You bros wants to try and feel the best i experience that i had with a fat lady kindly pm or email me with your ctc and she will ctc you.

Every cents was worth the while! :D

aaron.daniel
07-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Yo bros! :)

Amelia is available from 4pm till late any bros interested or wants to book her kindly pm me with ur ctcs and i will ask her to get back to you asap..

Bro do help her out and also do take care of her for me please she is a nice lady and shy too but very freindly.

Dont forget to write her a FR after ur session. Still waiting for some of u bros for the FR.. Do write in

TANX :D

aaron.daniel
08-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Bros,
Any bros who are interested and wants to make booking, kindly pm me with ur ctcs and i will get her to ctc u asap.. tanx

Amelia is available today (8dec) from 12pm till 11pm.. bros wanna make booking kindly pm me with ur ctcs..

aaron.daniel
08-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Amelia is still available now till late today. Do pm me with ur contacts. And also will be waiting for FRs from you bros after bonking her. tanx :D

aaron.daniel
09-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Bros,
Any bros who are interested and wants to make booking, kindly pm me with ur ctcs and i will get her to ctc u asap.. tanx

Amelia is available today from 2pm till late.. bros wanna make booking kindly pm me with ur ctcs..

seanz69
09-12-2009, 07:55 PM
can i have her contact bro

aaron.daniel
09-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Bros, interested in her do email or pm me with ur number and i will get her to contact you right away. :D

aaron.daniel
11-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Bros, i am still and still waiting for some u for her FRs please just do this favour for her tanx.

If any bros interested or wants to book her kindly pm me with ur ctc. And amelia will ctc u asap and do arrange the session with her.

aaron.daniel
11-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Bros, interested in her do email or pm me with ur number and i will get her to contact you right away:D

aaron.daniel
12-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Amelia is available from 3pm till late. Any bros interested or wants to make the booking, kindly pm me with ur ctc number.

aaron.daniel
13-12-2009, 11:27 PM
Amelia is available any bros interested or wants to book her kindly pm me with ur ctcs and i will ask her to get back to you asap..

Bro do help her out and also do take care of her for me please she is a nice lady and shy too but very freindly.

Dont forget to write her a FR after ur session. Still waiting for some of u bros for the FR.. Do write in

michael_batista
12-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi bro is she still available? Care to pm me her contact? :)