PDA

View Full Version : Hotel- G L

quad
20-01-2004, 12:19 AM
I am comming to Singapore next month . Want to stay in G L, for easy access:) :) Can somebody recomend on cheep clean hotel choices available

thank you

Precious_123
20-01-2004, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by quad
I am comming to Singapore next month . Want to stay in G L, for easy access:) :) Can somebody recomend on cheep clean hotel choices available

thank you

Hi quad, u want to be spoonfeed. Here u get it

Take MRT from terminal2 at Changi Airport to Kallang MRT. Alight at Kallang MRT and ask any guy how to go to GL L6. Once u reach there, not sure of rates and u r blur. No problem, find any chinese girls standing along the streets that u like. Ask how much? 80 or 100. OK. Then she bring u to hotel and ask u for money and passports etc. U can then have a preview of the room of that hotel and a bonk with her.Rubber if u don't have must buy from the counter. Complusory ok( 100% with rubber, especially ang mo). Finished and happy with the room, ok u can go to the reception and settle the rest( payment for the duration of yr stay)

Enjoy the stay.

quad
20-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Thank you Precious_123

I am planning to stay in singapore for 5 days. I have to do a lot of shopping (electronics). Meanwhile want to stay in G L and enjoy:) . I saw hotel Fragnance in the net(in their website). Can you tell me wheather its in G L? Is it nice, clean, cheap:)

thank you

The_Hustler
21-01-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by quad
Thank you Precious_123

I am planning to stay in singapore for 5 days. I have to do a lot of shopping (electronics). Meanwhile want to stay in G L and enjoy:) . I saw hotel Fragnance in the net(in their website). Can you tell me wheather its in G L? Is it nice, clean, cheap:)

thank you

There are a handful choices of good & cheaphotels to stay in Geylang area. I would recommend for adventurous tourists to put up at Lorong 8 Hotel 81 Hollywood. It has different movie-themed rooms and rates should be around SGD 60. If u're interested in Fragrance (bigger sized rooms than most Hotel 81s)... then the choice of Fragance at Lorong 6 or 12 should be ideal, or maybe consider Frangrance@Lorong 20... away from the main street girls but a brisk 2-3 minutes walk away from it.

Grabbing a cab from Geylang to buy ur electronic stuffs is no sweat, cabs are abundant. Welcome to Singapore!

On Behalf...STB,
The Hustler

joerush72
25-01-2004, 02:04 AM
bro, does hotel fragrance have a 2hr timeframe service?

also, what is the cost? and how much does it cost for overnight?

thks

Rainman
25-01-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by joerush72
bro, does hotel fragrance have a 2hr timeframe service?

also, what is the cost? and how much does it cost for overnight?

thks

Mai ru

joerush72
25-01-2004, 02:09 PM
what's mai ru?

cheongkid
25-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by joerush72
what's mai ru?
mai roo (Thai) = I don't know