PDA

View Full Version : How to get chinese ceweks in batam?

francis Tan
10-01-2004, 01:04 AM
I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice

blackjack_king
11-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by francis Tan
I have been to batams a few times & yet to try the chinese chicks?Any bros here got lobang let me know.......$ is not a problem,its quality,thanks in advance for the advice

jus took a taxi from the jetty to nagoya...the chinese driver ask me if i m keen in a chinese cewek...show me the photo...look sweet n small built....quote me 350k. was told she speak good english...did not take up his offer..but managed to get his name card. so if u r keen ...pm me n i will pass u his contact.

Reaper
11-01-2004, 08:15 PM

Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top:D

Dont have to high an expectations as you will be easily dissapointed. remeber, the higher up you are, the longer and harder the fall is.

l3atu
11-01-2004, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top..

Dont have to high an expectations as you will be easily dissapointed. remeber, the higher up you are, the longer and harder the fall is.

I think bro Francis was refering to looks.............not service quality. ;)

Services wise, of coz malay WLs there are many times better. :D

Reaper
11-01-2004, 11:32 PM
Bro,

I swear she is one of the best looking ceweks around. FAIR SKIN, AH LIAN LOOK, and vey very HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 03:57 AM
Bro,

I swear she is one of the best looking ceweks around. FAIR SKIN, AH LIAN LOOK, and vey very HORNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

got photo to share?? me oso interested to see hows the current cewek quality in Batam

l3atu
12-01-2004, 08:02 AM
Bro,

BT got lots of ceweks with your type of description leh........:D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by blackjack_king
jus took a taxi from the jetty to nagoya...the chinese driver ask me if i m keen in a chinese cewek...show me the photo...look sweet n small built....quote me 350k. was told she speak good english...did not take up his offer..but managed to get his name card. so if u r keen ...pm me n i will pass u his contact.
bro, sms me the contact # leh ..... running out of stocks liao leh .... :D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by l3atu
BT got lots of ceweks with your type of description leh........:D intro some to me leh .... I am sick of my regulars liao :( (but filter out those kahwin qlty 1 hor ... hahaha)

l3atu
12-01-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by DNAT
intro some to me leh .... I am sick of my regulars liao :( (but filter out those kahwin qlty 1 hor ... hahaha)

Joints got many mah...............as for whether they are KQ or not, you just ask me if the gal is up to my taste, if I reply yes, you better not book her.............:D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Bro,

I beg to differ. I assume you mean that by quality you refer to chinese chicks being better than ceweks. have just came back from batam and i must say i had the fuck of my life there by this fair skin cewek as she was the onli decent one left in the tank. First time i have encountered a WL who says she wants to fuck more and wants to be on top:D

Chinese chicks in fish tank? ... I've doubts ...

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:40 PM
bro, sms me the contact # leh ..... running out of stocks liao leh .... :D

Cinta sekarang sakit ar? Hehe ... Tiu lah ... Still got many stock still wanna more :mad:

meatlover
12-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by l3atu
Joints got many mah...............as for whether they are KQ or not, you just ask me if the gal is up to my taste, if I reply yes, you better not book her.............:D

Remember hor ... You can only take up to 4 if you convert yo Muslim :D

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
Tiu lah ... Still got many stock still wanna more :mad:
Inventory list .... the more the merrier mah. Somemore if I test-drive liao and certified they are ok, I can transfer to your a/c mah .... still marah me :(

DNAT
12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Cinta sekarang sakit ar? Hehe ...
she sakit, you MC .... wow! 'tong ping xiang lian' arh (sicken persons shall console each other - broken translation) :D

meatlover
12-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Inventory list .... the more the merrier mah. Somemore if I test-drive liao and certified they are ok, I can transfer to your a/c mah .... still marah me :(

Saya tak marah kamu la :)

meatlover
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
she sakit, you MC .... wow! 'tong ping xiang lian' arh (sicken persons shall console each other - broken translation) :D

Tiu

Reaper
12-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Chinese chicks in fish tank? ... I've doubts ...

Bro,

She no chinese, just a fair skin indo......:D

DNAT
13-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Bro,

not bad oso, good on you brudder ;) how I wish to have the same good luck as you ..... hehehe

Reaper
13-01-2004, 08:17 PM
not bad oso, good on you brudder ;) how I wish to have the same good luck as you ..... hehehe

Bro,

thanx...guess its just beginners luck. planning a trip in feb because i think i'm hook onto the feeling....care to join me?:D

DNAT
14-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Bro,

thanx...guess its just beginners luck. planning a trip in feb because i think i'm hook onto the feeling....care to join me?:D
you beginner meh? hehe

kena hook to the feeling is kinda normal, important thing is dun sink in and got drowned :(

Feb - not sure yet, care to join the Riau kakis for makan / kopi in Sg?

Reaper
15-01-2004, 12:39 AM
you beginner meh? hehe

kena hook to the feeling is kinda normal, important thing is dun sink in and got drowned :(

Feb - not sure yet, care to join the Riau kakis for makan / kopi in Sg?

bro

tat was my first time to batam..whahahahaha

i wont sink and get drowned because i not rich enuff....wahahah

i would be honoured to join you guys to tcss....just let me know

newyorker88
15-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Bro,

Mindano Indonesians... They very fair skin, looks like chinese too...
So far, I have not seem any chinese gals working as pros. As far as I know, alot of Chinese in Batam are from Medan. The chinese there are much better off. Maybe in Tanjong Pinang? Or better know as Bintan? The islanders are poorer and not so well educated. Some "Naka cina orang muda" may come out to have fun? Just your luck then....

Malays provide better service... China Gals are too fake and expensive. Why go to batam to look for china gals? But cant deny they are every where

DNAT
15-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Mindano Indonesians... They very fair skin, looks like chinese too...
So far, I have not seem any chinese gals working as pros. As far as I know, alot of Chinese in Batam are from Medan. The chinese there are much better off. Maybe in Tanjong Pinang? Or better know as Bintan? The islanders are poorer and not so well educated. Some "Naka cina orang muda" may come out to have fun? Just your luck then....

Generally speaking, gals from Java are more tame/oblique than their counterparts from Medan (due to the different climate? heheh). Maybe thats why most gals will say "dari Java" when asked where they are from.

Hate to kena those OCBC (I quoted from bro anisls ...hehehe) who have Indo chinese look but can't utter a simple complete sentence of Mandarin or dialects :rolleyes:

"Naka cina orang muda" ------- pak, lu ada kenal ? ;)

newyorker88
17-01-2004, 11:38 PM
Generally speaking, gals from Java are more tame/oblique than their counterparts from Medan (due to the different climate? heheh). Maybe thats why most gals will say "dari Java" when asked where they are from.

Hate to kena those OCBC (I quoted from bro anisls ...hehehe) who have Indo chinese look but can't utter a simple complete sentence of Mandarin or dialects :rolleyes:

"Naka cina orang muda" ------- pak, lu ada kenal ? ;)

Nga, bulom.... tunggu... hehehehe

francis Tan
18-01-2004, 12:56 AM
I have just recieve info that model cat ceweks in batam can only be flown down from jakarta at the price of $200 & above,any bros can verify?

Montbank
18-01-2004, 12:04 PM
I have just recieve info that model cat ceweks in batam can only be flown down from jakarta at the price of $200 & above,any bros can verify?

Eh ? Model cat ceweks can be flown down from JKT ? SGD 200 ? The tickets cost SGD 80 for single trip if I didn't remember wrongly, so they will charge only SGD 40 ? 200kRp when they can command 1 juta at least over at JKT ? More information will be more helpful, I could be wrong here.

francis Tan
18-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Montbank
Eh ? Model cat ceweks can be flown down from JKT ? SGD 200 ? The tickets cost SGD 80 for single trip if I didn't remember wrongly, so they will charge only SGD 40 ? 200kRp when they can command 1 juta at least over at JKT ? More information will be more helpful, I could be wrong here.

I hope to verify this also,I also unsure just a hear say.

Bizsta
19-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Its not easy to get pure chinese gals in Batam, as what the bros said mixed blood maybe u can try places like the KTv at Bumi Nusantara or Spinnk mostly very fair Indon from Medan,Pontianak,or even Jakartha.If u need a gd driver and guide in Batam let me know have a Chinese friend there coversant in Chinese/Hokkien Teochew/English/Mandarin he might be able to help u.For newbies who wanna chiong Batam can also make arrangement with him, prefearbly 3/4 in a grp.Pm me for his details and contact nos.

DNAT
19-01-2004, 06:26 PM
maybe its must be at least 3 bookings in a row minimum .... before they are flown in :D

DNAT
19-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Bizsta
If u need a gd driver and guide in Batam let me know have a Chinese friend there coversant in Chinese/Hokkien Teochew/English/Mandarin he might be able to help u.For newbies who wanna chiong Batam can also make arrangement with him, prefearbly 3/4 in a grp.Pm me for his details and contact nos.
Ppl ask for chinese cewek, you intro chinese driver .... hahahah

Sorry yah! joke a bit. But its true to be convenient and easier to have a chinese driver around for Batam newbies ....

Cheers .... lai lo lai lo

GigaBen
20-01-2004, 11:34 AM

Hi Francis,

If you are looking for China-Chinese working in Indo, price ranges from SGD$200 onwards upto SGD$300. I dun think it is worth it. Location? Not sure because not interested (way out of budget).

Every cab driver, especially those hotel cabs knows where they are. If really keen and cannot find then PM me, will get location for you.

My regular cab driver also try to recommend China-chinese free lance to me, 28 years old from Hainan, CMI!

As for Indo-Chinese, every karoke says they have. But they are usually Indo-Malay that can speak mandarin/hokkien or have slughter whiter skin. If really want ti take a look, I know Britanic Karaoke and Titanic have a few. Price is 300000 - 380000rp (with cab driver commission) . But seriously, CMI!

Hope these info help before this thread got hijak...

GigaBen

DNAT
20-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by GigaBen
Hi Francis,

If you are looking for China-Chinese working in Indo, price ranges from SGD$200 onwards upto SGD$300. I dun think it is worth it. Location? Not sure because not interested (way out of budget).

Every cab driver, especially those hotel cabs knows where they are. If really keen and cannot find then PM me, will get location for you.

My regular cab driver also try to recommend China-chinese free lance to me, 28 years old from Hainan, CMI!

As for Indo-Chinese, every karoke says they have. But they are usually Indo-Malay that can speak mandarin/hokkien or have slughter whiter skin. If really want ti take a look, I know Britanic Karaoke and Titanic have a few. Price is 300000 - 380000rp (with cab driver commission) . But seriously, CMI!

GigaBen
hijack? due to excessive tcss or skeptical flames? :confused:

Montbank
20-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by GigaBen
Hi Francis,

GigaBen

hehe Indo Chinese have lah, I saw a couple of FLs which are chinese. Most are mixed though I believe I saw one that might be pure Indo Chinese, not sure though, and haven't tried yet :p hahahah see how..

DNAT
20-01-2004, 03:14 PM
hehe Indo Chinese have lah, I saw a couple of FLs which are chinese. Most are mixed though I believe I saw one that might be pure Indo Chinese, not sure though, and haven't tried yet :p hahahah see how..
nb! tell the whole world here but neber tell me .... ???

saw a couple of FLs which are chinese = where? how come I duno ..... dun tell me you wanna kai-seow Tin_ :rolleyes:

Batam Man
20-01-2004, 04:33 PM
nb! tell the whole world here but neber tell me .... ???

saw a couple of FLs which are chinese = where? how come I duno ..... dun tell me you wanna kai-seow Tin_ :rolleyes:

HAHAHA :D

DNAT
20-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Batam Man
HAHAHA :D
you want Tin_ oso, she can drink a lot ... esp. whisky - suit you best! HAHAHA

Montbank
20-01-2004, 10:15 PM
you want Tin_ oso, she can drink a lot ... esp. whisky - suit you best! HAHAHA

Not Tin_ lah, XL lah :P heheheh you should know who :p

Tin_, I lost contact liaoz mah.. hehe

meatlover
26-01-2004, 02:11 AM

... dun tell me you wanna kai-seow Tin_

Thought you wanna kai-seow to me ... :D

DNAT
26-01-2004, 10:32 AM
Thought you wanna kai-seow to me ...
u hiam-tang-hiam-sai ..... :rolleyes:

if time permits, I go to 'preview' her for you 1st ... my cab fare on your tab ;)

meatlover
27-01-2004, 07:40 AM
u hiam-tang-hiam-sai .....

if time permits, I go to 'preview' her for you 1st ... my cab fare on your tab

Thought you saw her before liao:confused:

meatlover
10-02-2004, 05:15 PM
Uncle, 10 Q for kai-seowing T hor ... And also paiseh for the last minute activation on friday ... :D

DNAT
13-02-2004, 11:21 AM
Uncle, 10 Q for kai-seowing T hor ... And also paiseh for the last minute activation on friday ... :D
Xia_ Lin_ ai mai, let me go and locate/screen her first ;)

must start to stock up liao .... but you know lah, cina likes to chut more pattern 1 hor, dun say I never forewarn.

meatlover
15-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Xia_ Lin_ ai mai, let me go and locate/screen her first ;)

must start to stock up liao .... but you know lah, cina likes to chut more pattern 1 hor, dun say I never forewarn.

X___ L___ mai lah ... I ok with Holyhood people liao ... Stocks are aplenty ... cina??? Siang? TC ar?

DNAT
16-02-2004, 01:16 PM
X___ L___ mai lah ... I ok with Holyhood people liao ... Stocks are aplenty ... cina??? Siang? TC ar?
who is TC? tiny cat?
XL = X*** L***
(new 1 new 1)

when you going BTM huh? let me know leh .... I go Dynasty to inform your 'heng-chee'
:D

Montbank
16-02-2004, 03:06 PM
who is TC? tiny cat?
XL = X*** L***
(new 1 new 1)

when you going BTM huh? let me know leh .... I go Dynasty to inform your 'heng-chee'

Wah you have XL contacts liao har ? Or haven't locate yet ? :p heheheh

DNAT
16-02-2004, 06:28 PM
Wah you have XL contacts liao har ? Or haven't locate yet ? :p heheheh
havent locate her leh, previous trip I scouted the area for 2 times but not sign of her.

But I scare she is the ang-greani quality leh :rolleyes:

meatlover
16-02-2004, 07:44 PM
who is TC? tiny cat?
XL = X*** L***
(new 1 new 1)

XL I know who lah ...

TC = Nama cinta lor

Thought I told you last night my open mob date for BT liao ...

Tiu ... Heng ki lan ... Swee kao lao sai ... CCB ...:mad:

meatlover
16-02-2004, 07:45 PM
havent locate her leh, previous trip I scouted the area for 2 times but not sign of her.

But I scare she is the ang-greani quality leh :rolleyes:

You like loose cannon quality mah ... Challenging hor :D