PDA

View Full Version : WOrst Gal of Geylang

goat
08-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Hope that this thread could provide some information on which gals to stay clear in Geylang House Cat 40, 80, 150 e.t.c.

This could maybe improve service (No Business = ^service)

Kindly provide some detail on why serivce not good etc..... Those last than 5 rating in looks, bj , fJ etc.........

Hope this thead will benfit all Bros here.

goat
09-01-2004, 12:18 AM
For CAt 40
This should be the worst i tried,
Looks : 7
Bj : 3
Fj : 3

Really can't made it, but maybe this because when i bonk her u juz arrived. Don't know how she is now????

My idea of Worst Gal is mainly service-wise

The_Hustler
09-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by goat
Hope that this thread could provide some information on which gals to stay clear in Geylang House Cat 40, 80, 150 e.t.c.

This could maybe improve service (No Business = ^service)

Kindly provide some detail on why serivce not good etc..... Those last than 5 rating in looks, bj , fJ etc.........

Hope this thead will benfit all Bros here.

A relatively good idea that i would welcome... BUT....

Provided that we have ultimate bad service providers... bad attitude, this cannot, that cannot type... but I would advise against dedicating a thread to bring them down.

Experience tells me that sometimes forumers do have ulterior motives for bringing down a girl's image...becos he likes her n intends to lower her customer base so that it can fulfill his selfish character. And then we have the danger of 'individual preferences'... a girl may be wrongfully accused cos a forumer may think she does not fit his style... eg: he likes AR, but the girl does not provide...then misunderstand is created from his FR n that may deter others from punting a potential good lay.

I should say that the current concept of penning it in the seperated threads of lousy girls are good enough.. no need to be too loud or vocal about it.

Generally there're more than enough wonderful girls to try based on the FRs. I hope we can avoid "pay money, everything also must good type" of Singapore mentality

Fcuk n Forget still applies..
The Hustler

goat
09-01-2004, 08:09 AM
i argeed with Bro Hustler abt ppl intentionally bring down a gal image.

But i juz wish to help Bros here have a centralise place to share FR of the gal to avoid so to tried or bonk another gal maybe

Hope that all Bro be truthfully reagrding this

Spawners
17-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Just had a session with this idiot Vivien in the afternoon.
Can't get those gals I was asking for, so when saw this idiot Vivien come down, was aroused by her CIM looks and go for her.
But once taken off her clothes, this can't touch that can't lick. And give me that kind of idiot look like I'm forcing her against her will like that.

Think she's from L28 H41A
Just my luck.........

The_Hustler
18-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Spawners
Just had a session with this idiot Vivien in the afternoon.
Can't get those gals I was asking for, so when saw this idiot Vivien come down, was aroused by her CIM looks and go for her.
But once taken off her clothes, this can't touch that can't lick. And give me that kind of idiot look like I'm forcing her against her will like that.

Think she's from L28 H41A
Just my luck.........

Ha! That means u've not been doing ur homework well enough before that uneventful bonk with little-known Vivian.... not much rave reviews on her.

Oh..and u meant CFM looks into of CIM huh?? Till today, can't tell how a "CIM Look" looks like until I try...hahaha... just kiddin.

The u better add in ur NO list: Vanessa... another "Can't touch this" product. Coincidental V again?

So who r ur the girls u were asking for?? Go check the availibility thread next time.

V=Very Lau Yah,
The Hustler

Spawners
19-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Oh ya, should be CFM instead of CIM..... ;p

Hm...can't really remember who I asked for liao, they're either busy or have went back liao.

Thanks for the info, Bro.

goat
20-01-2004, 08:16 AM
H66A gals mostly service not that good, actually should tried H66C better in service.

Frankiestine
05-02-2004, 05:27 PM
WORST GAL OF GL...

Sony I called her the "Untouchable". Cannot touch here cannot touch there......:mad:

kent32
06-02-2004, 09:38 AM
But she let me touch everywhere leh :)

The_Hustler
06-02-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Frankiestine
WORST GAL OF GL...

Sony I called her the "Untouchable". Cannot touch here cannot touch there......:mad:

Hmmm... agreed with bro Kent.... I recalled having her 2 years back... no qualms about the service n touch leh. Maybe the chemistry not there huh or maybe she's no longer the Sony we all know. Care to share more bout ur bad experience with her?

It's A Sony!
The Hustler

Nath
09-02-2004, 12:53 AM
They come here to work in this business... very tough for them leh... no need to bring them down ba... if u dun like their service just dun visit them again loh... my 2 cents worth...

CumExplorer
23-02-2004, 06:05 PM
WH10G12,

very rush, one of the worst

Last Saturday go WH10, saw g12, looks OK, remember there is some post saying her new and services gook, decide to give a shoot, find very rush in the room, lots of places can't touch, overall one of the worst in $40.

Lots of people likes WH, from my experience, L6 better. Just personal experience. So far only repeated L6 girls.

CumExplorer
23-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Nath
They come here to work in this business... very tough for them leh... no need to bring them down ba... if u dun like their service just dun visit them again loh... my 2 cents worth...

Agree, but we also need to share the info ourselves, $40 not big deal, but as the consumer still need to protect our interests, hehe. :D

goat
23-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
WH10G12,

very rush, one of the worst

Last Saturday go WH10, saw g12, looks OK, remember there is some post saying her new and services gook, decide to give a shoot, find very rush in the room, lots of places can't touch, overall one of the worst in $40.

Lots of people likes WH, from my experience, L6 better. Just personal experience. So far only repeated L6 girls.

Agreed with you. last time WH is good but nowdays standard drop a little. NOw Some House in L6 provide service that could be compared to WH10.

ahming
23-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Nowsady L6HSE66 got diff kind of bj le...mint..hot water...some got bbbj too...not bad le!!

gigantic_tk
24-02-2004, 12:57 AM
Agreed with you. last time WH is good but nowdays standard drop a little. NOw Some House in L6 provide service that could be compared to WH10.

Allow me to add in to yr list..

This afternoon tried WH12G28,

look: 8/10,
boob: 8/10, cup B, small nice pinkish nipples
skin:very fair,
origin: ChangRai, speak 1 or 2 english lingual.
catbath: 4/10
bbbj:5/10
FJ:5/10, 1 -2 position only, can't cum- very rush
Overall: 5/10

Attracted by her beauty and never expected the service to be not to par. She has a beautiful cunt, splitted fine pub hair and a small erected pink nipples- but see only cannot touch, no kissing as well. Lazy gal doesn't want to ride on me instead after BJ just laid with open legs awaits for me to bump....loose hole.. and not much feeling...... after 10 mins bonk she said time up and guide me to bathe and tried to eject me by HJ but still can't cum.... really hate this kind of rush treatment......

She told me that I was her 4th customers, it was 3.30pm then, and I doubt the customers before me would be having a good time.. Seem that most of the thai wl i have tried at WH have this mentlity of disallow customer to kiss and touch her sensitive parts.

Above is just my experiences............ :cool: :cool:

thaigers
24-02-2004, 01:07 AM

I have tried H66 in Lor6, dont really like as there is buzzer when time up. Havent tried Hse 72, dont really like the OKT, black face if dont call.

House i like most is H70. OKT no pressure. Just let you see. No buzzer there too(maybe there is but no in use). the girl is the time keeper. Found a favourite girl there, really no rush and dont even say time's up if cant cum fast or withing the 30 min, very patient.

Dont like WH, or lor18 or Lor 8. service time too short. unless you are damn horny or just wanna unload, then 20 to 25 min is ok lah.

RJ2004
24-02-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
I have tried H66 in Lor6, dont really like as there is buzzer when time up. Havent tried Hse 72, dont really like the OKT, black face if dont call.

House i like most is H70. OKT no pressure. Just let you see. No buzzer there too(maybe there is but no in use). the girl is the time keeper. Found a favourite girl there, really no rush and dont even say time's up if cant cum fast or withing the 30 min, very patient.

Dont like WH, or lor18 or Lor 8. service time too short. unless you are damn horny or just wanna unload, then 20 to 25 min is ok lah.

i thought there's only one house in L6?
or i cock eye never see :confused:

siamcutey
24-02-2004, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by RJ2004
i thought there's only one house in L6?
or i cock eye never see :confused:

If I am not wrong, there is 5 Thai Cathouses in L6

hahaha
SC

gigantic_tk
24-02-2004, 08:15 AM
WH54 had posters on wall stating the service timing is 25 minutes per session. For slow cum-er, if the chemisty not suit u even u extend to another session u might not cum and it is a waste of time and money there. :mad:

RJ2004
24-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
If I am not wrong, there is 5 Thai Cathouses in L6

hahaha
SC

nm, mixed up L6 and L4 i think, must be too many late nights :rolleyes:

thaigers
24-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
buzzer i think still quite ok... wait till you go L18H18... door chime sial!! like as if somebody coming to visit!! hear already si beh sian. ding dong!!
but mostly house use buzzer. at least it's better than hearing the cashier's voice... and the 'thor lop'... if i hear correctly. it's like... one more shot for this fucker cos he can't cum... bloody thai. wait till i speak my hakka!!

anyway H72 OKT (sorry, but must protect) are friendly bunch. i don't know why black face if don't call. maybe you go in sit long long. but really, even i will black face if you look see and don't call. but hey, to each his own. many houses in geylang. many houses in L6. you pick your favourite.

hahah, I really like the door chime at L18 H18, at least better than some buzzing sound which is damn irritating. I would suggest they play some music when the time is up, like when you go department store, when they are about to close, they play a different kind of music to signal you to leave.....

For this H72 OKT, i didnt sit in, just stand there and see, less than 1 min, kena black face liao. His attitude dont make me feel welcome lah. unlike the one at WH 10, friendly.

raptor
24-02-2004, 01:08 PM
I visited one of the cat 40 along L18, I think it was H34

the gal very SOP, cannot touch here and there, no kiss, and the major turnoff was the beating marks on her back, like she had been caned!!!!

anybody saw these too?

just stay away from the houses L18, H3x-4x

raptor
24-02-2004, 01:14 PM
oh yeah I spent only 10 mins in that house while my friend had 15 mins with a gal there

he told me he even got boxed on the chest while the gal was riding him, which is a major turnoff

seems the gals there enjoy SM? hence the caning marks on the back of the gal I tried?

read a thread here that someone mentioned that these houses cater to japs? the japs are very into SM are they?

gigantic_tk
24-02-2004, 02:57 PM
Think about it, for say 30 min sessions infact fcuk time is less than 10 min, the rest are wasted on bathing and catbath, bj etc.
and if the gals rush you the time is even shorter and end up can't eject and more frustration.... this is just my feelings.:mad:

milkman
24-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by raptor
... the japs are very into SM are they?
they sure are :D

regards.

CumExplorer
24-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by RJ2004
nm, mixed up L6 and L4 i think, must be too many late nights :rolleyes:

I know only 4, and 66/70 best OKT. The other side attitude quite bad. OKT lies lot.

CumExplorer
24-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by milkman
they sure are :D

regards.

Any FR or experience?

Pac_man
05-11-2004, 12:41 PM
Fuck, long time after my retirement went back H66A cause my 'tirak' last batch all ORD liao just recently. Go in see G5 okay not bad call pay money.

Ask her questions like not happy answer like that. Fuck, okay no problem no talk. Finish shower lie on bed. Think maybe will improve..so wait.

Service as follows. Take her time slowly come on bed. Than proceed to lick my nipples....1 minute already....still there....no lick already but still there just the mouth on it like she fell asleep...never mind I 'lun' . Not much licking on other places, drag her time till my cock, put on condom than attempt a weak BJ. Hardly any strength. Lun again cause I want cum...

After BJ, climb up and starts rocking. Loose CB so I not much feeling. After like 5 minutes I tell her never mind I do. Face change huh y u no cum? Fuck...u so loose I how to cum but never tell her. Had a HJ and force myself to cum. Fuck, my worst fuck so far.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BJ: 3/10(Weak)
FJ: 5/10(Loose cunt)
Attitude: 3/10
RTF: U must be kidding. Never. Tio ban by me.

ThaiG
06-11-2004, 02:31 AM
Wow, got such a thread.. I copy and paste mine:

Tried number 15 from Hse52 from Lorong 6

This is the worst experience I have ever had in years!

I go in, shower, SOP. still ok. Later a rushed catbath and BJ. The worst is now here.

Before missionary, I briefly touched her breast. Just a slight touch only and she sweep my hand away. Thought that maybe I tickled her. Nevermind, so go slowly. Still sweep away. Now face black black already(U know, like the eyebrows frown together? :mad: See already sian). Why on earth would I choose her if I cant touch her breast at all? Nvm, missionary. Guess she angry(just because of this??), so just lay like dead fish.

When its girl on top, I go gently on her chest again. KNN! still cannot. Where else shall I put my hands when its girl on top if not for her chest?? Then later throughout face remained black black.

Basically when you do her, just forget that she has breasts. Worse still is the sian face.

Looks: 6/10 --Far look still ok, but on closer look very ordinary, a bit old in fact
Figures: 6/10--boobs B- or so. One of her buttock has some sunken spots, about the size of a ping pong ball.
BJ : 5/10--just wanted to rush it through
AR: NA
Kissing: Not allowed
FJ: 3/10--For reasons mentioned
Attitude: 0/10--Dulan face
RTF: Never ever ever.

3rdofficer
06-11-2004, 03:01 AM
hi bro, to make u feel better

i shall FR W10 g12

smile until her teeth drop in the fish tank, come out sign name only turn to black CB face. u know how black CB look like rite? her face was blacker than that. went upstairs and i smacked her bum, she stare at me like want to kill me. inside the room was even worse. go shower touch cannot, somemore bitch i got bad breath. KNN, i walked out and wanted to go downstairs, she hurry run to the door stop me and smile a bit

ok, go back shower, still dun let me touch. but i cant stand liao, so decide to play her like a prostitue instead of a human, ask her to suck me to cum, she face black again, put cap and really suck for her life. too bad she dun know not so easy for me to cum BJ with cap. after see her tired, i shiock, tell her she suck lousy. tell her to lie down and open legs. proceed to fuck her with soft dick. i work up rhythm and she close eyes pretend to cum, i stop and change position. HAHA see her CB tulan face lin pey damn shiock. start fucking her again, this time i ram her until dry lie down on her and put my face beside her to make her smell my 'bad breath' . she push me away but i grab her hips and fuck her dry. the feeling damn song.

after i cum, she just lie there and stare at me, want to kill me look, dun want to take out condom. so i play staring game with her. finally she give in and take out for me.

i shower myself and she just lie in bed stare at me. CCB i really had it with this bitch, like i owe her a living like that. i took out out $2 and show her then throw on the floor say give her tip and walk out.

$40 down the drain. but the $2 was well spent. CCB LOL

never in my life have i ever treat a prostitue like this. but this piece of rotten meat really push me 2 far

ivor
06-11-2004, 03:03 AM
Worse fxxk in terms of Service & Attitude...WH14 G19

FR:
Entered room, shower...(normal procedure)
Catbath was GOOD...managed to get didi to wake up . proceed to BJ and then to FJ. Fast worker...but my didi cannot maintain stand....die down...

She try to HJ a bit to make it stand..try to FJ...again die down...
She said: "Why like that? eeerrr...Why like that?"
I reply: "It's my fault, my bro cannot wake up"
Told her to perform HJ will do...While HJ, keep on nagging: "Why like that?, Why like that?, Why like that?" and at the same time sighing...
Fxxk man...tell her again: "It's my FAULT". Finally, it unloaded....
Shower and while wearing my clothes...she said: "Meet customer like u, more tired". Really piss off by her remarks...I thought they should be more service orientated...I told her back: "I already said IT'S MY FAULT!"
Never been so embrassed and shamed before....Thus I really must post this review.

Ratings:
Looks: 8/10 - from far look nice, but close-up can see pock mark.
Boobs: A cupper..the most is small B...
Shower: 3/10
Catbath: 6/10
BJ: 1/10 too short time, no effort
FJ: don't mention it...didi lousy...piss off by her.
HJ: 4/10 ...no mood already...but didi already loaded up to the neck.
Not allowed to finger her, nipples suck a little bit and she started using tissue to clean it...piss off...
Service: 1/10
Attitude: -10/10 as if I owe her...
RTF: Wh14 G19, U can Wait long long...no service & really BAD attitude towards customer.

Some girls at Geylang are OK, some are fabulous especially WH10G6 (2002 to 2003), and some are below average. Even those who cannot make it, they also do with effort and no sarcastic remarks...

This WH14G19 is the worst among all my countless cheonging.

Motto: We brothers are at Geylang for Unloading, Pleasure & Service (UPS). Sometimes for yummy Makan...+ Football matches...hee hee.

refresh2000
08-11-2004, 11:58 AM
I believe the worse sex worker on this island is sitting in WL12. Unfortuately I cannot recall her numner (should be #3 but not sure, hope borthers here comfirm it). Think some brothers here may have encountered her. a short, plumpy lazy gal. Around one month ago, in curiosity, I didn't go to my sweet regualr in WH10 and walked in the next door. I was cheated by the sweet smile of this gal and picked her. but she started complaining she was tired immeditaely after walked from the tank. And keep her shit attitue all the way to her messy gloomy room on the 2nd floor. initially I tot she might not be feeling well that day and tried to cheer her up. However, i used up all my patience and forgiveness of this whole year before finished the shower with her. Then I sacked her and went down to ask for a change. Finally I am satisfied by G5 who is very professioanl (although not very pretty).

In conclusion, if you are addicted to prostition but desperated want to quit, this gal can salvage your soul. If you love SM type, (U are the S of course,) this gal will be your M.

refresh2000
08-11-2004, 12:06 PM
I posted and lost it?

lawry
08-11-2004, 04:00 PM
Worse fxxk in terms of Service & Attitude...WH14 G19

She said: "Why like that? eeerrr...Why like that?"
I reply: "It's my fault, my bro cannot wake up"
Told her to perform HJ will do...While HJ, keep on nagging: "Why like that?, Why like that?, Why like that?" and at the same time sighing...
Fxxk man...tell her again: "It's my FAULT". Finally, it unloaded....

hahahahhaha...

why like tat?!?!??!

collin_23
08-11-2004, 05:11 PM
Cause it is not like this lor. :D

hahahahhaha...

why like tat?!?!??!

Orica
08-11-2004, 05:33 PM
WH10G12, WH14G19

Hi 3rd Officer & Ivor,

I think it is just your luck and bad timing.
They are both tempermantal and mood swing.

collin_23
08-11-2004, 05:47 PM
U seem to know them well. :confused:

WH10G12, WH14G19

Hi 3rd Officer & Ivor,

I think it is just your luck and bad timing.
They are both tempermantal and mood swing.

Orica
08-11-2004, 05:51 PM
This is becoz i have also follow recommendation from here and try. So time suay, service so-so, some time good luck then got better service.

Like the saying "one man's meat may be another's poison.

ivor
08-11-2004, 09:42 PM
Well, I don't like the feeling of paying money and being "kan" / Criticized by girls. If the Working Lady is moody/tempermental, jolly well shut-up, get fucked and finish the job...no need to BIG mouth and criticized brothers...

Some Brothers are handsome, some are ugly, some slim, some fat, mostly average...regardless our appearance/behaviour, I believe We Brothers do not deserve to be criticized by working ladies. Just don't be too violent or too bad to working lady. Treat working lady with respect and they will complete their job.

Anyway, WH10G12 is alright lah...agree that she is tempermental but she never "kan" or crititise people. At least she will complete her service/job quietly. She belongs to the quiet type. But I rate her one of the most beautiful Thai gal I ever encounter at G Land.

As for Ah-Lee WH10G06 who retired last year, she is one of the BEST FUCK I ever encounter...since then, I am still searching for one to beat her...but no luck. not that beautiful but Service is 9/10.

Let's enjoy what we deserve...at least a standard service :cool: ...

_listless
29-12-2004, 11:11 AM
oh yeah I spent only 10 mins in that house while my friend had 15 mins with a gal there

he told me he even got boxed on the chest while the gal was riding him, which is a major turnoff

seems the gals there enjoy SM? hence the caning marks on the back of the gal I tried?

read a thread here that someone mentioned that these houses cater to japs? the japs are very into SM are they?

which house did you tried caning them?

David69
29-12-2004, 11:55 AM
wah ... BJ less than 1 min?? in out 2 times i think Game over. Will take note of the G9 to avoid. Thanks.

I thought I should have a change and break away from my regular at WH, therefore drop into L8H66A and took G9.

It is my worst bonk ever. I was inside for only 15 minutes, had enough, she is rushing like there's no tomorrow.

FR on L8H66AG9

Name: Didn't Ask.
BJ: 1/10 (less that 1 min)
FJ: Didn't want to be on top. end up in missionary only. (5 mins)
Ask why no cum yet. Frustrated now and therefore didi went soft.
Didn't want to do it anymore, go shower and fuck off.

Attitude: 1/10, everything must fast fast ... my worst encounter in my bonking years.

Avoid ... anyway, she is returning home next month.

+ SK +

Ah Dez
30-12-2004, 03:11 AM
I got a thread... somewhere.......

hoosdathu
15-02-2005, 02:51 AM
personally, i'd prefer not to break ppl's rice bowl if i've a choice, but there's this girl i tried recently whose svc really quite terok... thought it's my duty to warn fellow samsters.

date: 27 jan 2005
time: 11pm+

gal: gl18 h44 #12, ah a

face: 8/10 - another pretty face with lousy work attitude... sighz

boobs: b cup, i think

body: 7/10 - there's an unsightly scar from her navel right down to the cb, she kept insisting not caesarian scar though i wasnt interested to know anyway. kinda like "ci3 di4 wu2 yin2 san1 bai liang3"

bj: 7/10 - the saving grace of a lousy experience overall. must admit her suction and technique above avg

fj: 0/10 - less than 1 minute on top, she said u go on top, another about 2 minutes or so, she complained tired and pushed me out (of the cb) liaoz. i was too surprised to respond and b4 i could react, she was aredi doing hj instead...

hj: 1/10 - i thought mebbe i could just let her hj a while then poke into the cb again when i'm abt to cum. but her hj skills really lousy, my own diy at home oso better than hers. in the end, time's up oso didnt cum... had to go home wank off myself...

damage: S$40

rtf: u must be kidding. i wish i could say she was just having a bad day, but after my experience with gl6 h66 #7, i think there's really no excuse for treating a customer like this...

chinese saying goes "bu4 pa4 bu4 shi2 huo4, zhi3 pa4 huo4 bi3 huo4" (roughly means: once you compare, can see the difference even if you're not expert)

really very true, given my recent experiences with gems like gl18 h18 #13 & gl6 h66 #7. tats the kinda gals who make us go for licensed WLs instead of unskilled FLs out there...