PDA

View Full Version : Chengdu Info needed

mark2003
07-01-2004, 01:14 AM
Hi,
I did my work and use the search function here but could not find any info on chengdu. Any brothers here can help to give some info on;

1. where and type of action

2. costs

3. which ktvs to recommend

Help would be most appreciated. thanks..

Looksee
08-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by mark2003
Hi,
I did my work and use the search function here but could not find any info on chengdu. Any brothers here can help to give some info on;

1. where and type of action

2. costs

3. which ktvs to recommend

Help would be most appreciated. thanks..

Bro

1. There are KTVs, discos, and massage places.

2. About RMB 1K for short time and 1.2K for overnite for KTVs. For disco, u negociate your own price. Massage is about RMB 500 which includes handjob.

3. The best KTV is the one at Holiday Inn.

regards

mark2003
08-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Thanks...

doodah
09-01-2004, 12:25 AM
I spent alot of time in chengdu 2 years ago. The best sauna/massage is in a place called DreamSpa (΁j.
Not cheap even by big city standards, but incredibly
classy.. a sauna/spa + 2 hrs massage will cost you RMB700
or so.. best part is the massage.. all the chicks are young,
tall and in short tennis skirts. The challenge is to warm up
to her, and you jia zhong.. once she likes you, the regular HJ/BJ
follows. Some friends of mine have actually dated some of these chicks out.. and scored!

For KTV, other than the one at the holiday inn basement, try MGM and Xin Lei. For Xin Lei, ask for mammy Wang Kai Lun (13802570900). Tell her your friends from sg recommended her.. bound to give you great service..

But beware of the low class KTVs along the main road outside the Holiday Inn.. all are con jobs!

AustinPower
10-01-2004, 01:50 PM
wow, Chengdu is not cheap at all. How's the quality of the girls? Are they very good looking as compared to other cities in China?

Originally posted by doodah
I spent alot of time in chengdu 2 years ago. The best sauna/massage is in a place called DreamSpa (΁j.
Not cheap even by big city standards, but incredibly
classy.. a sauna/spa + 2 hrs massage will cost you RMB700
or so.. best part is the massage.. all the chicks are young,
tall and in short tennis skirts. The challenge is to warm up
to her, and you jia zhong.. once she likes you, the regular HJ/BJ
follows. Some friends of mine have actually dated some of these chicks out.. and scored!

For KTV, other than the one at the holiday inn basement, try MGM and Xin Lei. For Xin Lei, ask for mammy Wang Kai Lun (13802570900). Tell her your friends from sg recommended her.. bound to give you great service..

But beware of the low class KTVs along the main road outside the Holiday Inn.. all are con jobs!

doodah
10-01-2004, 04:59 PM
yeah, good quality is never cheap; but haven't you heard the saying that if you want to find a playful gf; find a chongqing one; and if you're looking for a wife; get one from chengdu or siwwwwn province..

my experience with most siwwwwn girls are not that they not as materialistic as the other big city (aka shanghai) girls, so indeed; you can develop a bf/gf relationship if you have the time.

pakpak2001
11-01-2004, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by doodah
yeah, good quality is never cheap; but haven't you heard the saying that if you want to find a playful gf; find a chongqing one; and if you're looking for a wife; get one from chengdu or siwwwwn province..
my experience with most siwwwwn girls are not that they not as materialistic as the other big city (aka shanghai) girls, so indeed; you can develop a bf/gf relationship if you have the time.

Bro doodah
yor observation on chongqing & chengdu gals is accurate.
i totally agree.
my wife-to-be is a chengdu gal (caring,attentive,conservative,thrifty,loving-i know her for 3 years now).
my ex was a chongqing gal - playful,joy to be with but remains just that. happy memories of our happy times 2gether.
siwwwwn is famous for its beauties - liu xiao qin is one of them.

doodah
11-01-2004, 07:31 PM
bro pakpak2001,

you and I have alot in common. pm me please, would like a chance discuss common issues with a bro..