PDA

View Full Version : doggie style uncomfortable for girls?

tomleo
06-01-2004, 10:02 PM
everytime wanted to do doggie with my gf...she keep on complain stomach pain when doing it on doggie style..then she refused to do tat position...damn sian and annoying..is it all girls sure stomach pain or is it just her?

facial
06-01-2004, 10:27 PM
I am not sure about the stomach aspect but it can be true due to the following reasons
1. If her vaginal is "situated" more to the front, penetration at doggie position can be uncomfortable.

2. If the dick is long, it can be painful cos guys have more control on how much we thrust in that position. Unlike woman on top, the woman can control the depth of penetration better.

Lustro
07-01-2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by tomleo
everytime wanted to do doggie with my gf...she keep on complain stomach pain when doing it on doggie style..then she refused to do tat position...damn sian and annoying..is it all girls sure stomach pain or is it just her?

i think i applies...my current gf likes doggie better :D

astroboyboy666
07-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Lustro
i think i applies...my current gf likes doggie better :D

Yeah. Agree. My wife likes doggie better too.

I think it depends on the depth of her vagina. A friend of mine who happens to have an unusually long dick says his wife doesn't like doggie cos' it penetrated too deep in that position and hurts her. His wife very small size and my friend is tall. Furthermore, her genae told her she's got a very short vagina canal. Maybe that's the reason.

You can try doggie without penetrating too deeply lah. Don't ram all the way to the hilt man... and make sure there're lots of lubrication.

bringmorewealth
08-01-2004, 01:09 AM
Well so far me got no prob wif doggie style wif any of my partners instead they like as and wan me to thrust in harder to allow my dick to hit the g-spots then........ so anyway doggie style in not a bad idea but one thing when hving sex....gals are fragile...handle wif care and they will be dam song liao

facial
08-01-2004, 10:44 PM
You might want to attempt your doggie fuck by penetrating only half your penis to start with, after a period of thrusting or when the girl show signs of cumming, penetrate your whole penis into her.

This should make her feel comfortable and shiok and also give her enough time to accomodate to the length of your penis especially if you are well endowed.

Padawan
08-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Brudders, each person are unique with their likes & dislikes. Most may like dogie as it provides deep penetration and hits their g-spot good. But, some gers may not like it. I have come across gers who dun like it makes them feel uncomfortable & gives discomfort in belly area like what bro tomleo mentioned. What I've heard is discomfort unlike pain as the bro mentioned. We guys would love it as it may give us better feel than missionary. So each girl to their own taste. Just treat them with some sensitivity and they may reciprocate in other ways :p

facial
08-01-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Padawan
Brudders, each person are unique with their likes & dislikes. Most may like dogie as it provides deep penetration and hits their g-spot good. But, some gers may not like it. I have come across gers who dun like it makes them feel uncomfortable & gives discomfort in belly area like what bro tomleo mentioned. What I've heard is discomfort unlike pain as the bro mentioned. We guys would love it as it may give us better feel than missionary. So each girl to their own taste. Just treat them with some sensitivity and they may reciprocate in other ways :p

well said. we have mainly touch on the physical aspect of this issue but really with woman, emotions are the stuff that really controls them and we should look at the emotional aspect to really know what they are thinking.

Padawan
08-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Agreed, Bro facial. :)

bringmorewealth
09-01-2004, 12:56 AM
well guys, each and everyone hv the own styles, as long as you and ur partners like it then its fine wil both parties. And if the other party does not like it then it wont be enjouable liao

fun4evergood
09-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by bringmorewealth
well guys, each and everyone hv the own styles, as long as you and ur partners like it then its fine wil both parties. And if the other party does not like it then it wont be enjouable liao

My Ex-gfs also like doggie better.......... it depends on the movement and moumentum and chemistry..........:D

bringmorewealth
09-01-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by fun4evergood
My Ex-gfs also like doggie better.......... it depends on the movement and moumentum and chemistry..........:D

Yes i do agreed wif you bro on the movement and moumentum.. Moreover you can do alot of things while hving doggie position...
One hand can twist the nipple and hold the breast and the other can fiddle the cunt while fucking behind her.

bringmorewealth
09-01-2004, 09:28 AM

As long as you can satisfy and make the gals horny and high, anytin you wish to do oso no prob....... Most of my partners like the way i handle them during foreplay.......especially when my centre finger fuck her slowly at 69 position and the my tongue will oso start to work by licking at the same time and sucking her cunt juices......... :cool:

fun4evergood
10-01-2004, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by bringmorewealth
Yes i do agreed wif you bro on the movement and moumentum.. Moreover you can do alot of things while hving doggie position...
One hand can twist the nipple and hold the breast and the other can fiddle the cunt while fucking behind her.

The best is to have mirrors in front of u ............ looking at the mirror as u hving doggie position............ :D

bringmorewealth
10-01-2004, 09:30 AM
The best is to have mirrors in front of u ............ looking at the mirror as u hving doggie position............ :D

Wowwwwwwww Bro, u kinda smart, me do have a room full of mirror around the wall..........hv tot of putting on the ceiling but the feng shui master say no good to hv mirrors on the ceiling, so far doggie position is so call at the top list where you can acess to our part of satisfaction

darkstar
10-01-2004, 10:54 AM

hehehe... yr bedroom got mirror in front bed izit.... so happening...
actually some of the hotel 81 has rooms w wall2wall mirrors ... see the thread on hotel recommendation...:D

fun4evergood
10-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by darkstar
actually some of the hotel 81 has rooms w wall2wall mirrors ... see the thread on hotel recommendation...:D

SUre sure............. u are my "si fu"................. :D

AVIATION
20-01-2004, 09:28 AM

According to Feng shiu records, having a mirror facing yr bed will bring U BaD LuCk ............though is thrilling when FU*cking yr partner...........sO think twice......

bringmorewealth
20-01-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by AVIATION
According to Feng shiu records, having a mirror facing yr bed will bring U BaD LuCk ............though is thrilling when FU*cking yr partner...........sO think twice......

BRO AVIATION......tks for ur advice and me too oso got my own feng shui master.......the room is at one of my apartments for lease basis and not actually my bedroom, my own staying nest is well goes through by my Feng Shui Master BRO.....
The room with the mirror all over is mainly for bonking ard and the thrilling is there when can hv the view all rounder......its good if you hv a chance to try :cool:

fun4evergood
21-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by AVIATION

Really ??........... thanks for the advice...........;)

KentCave
22-01-2004, 01:44 AM
from my own exp..

as most of us know, the g-spot is there, so when u doggie style it will thrust right at the sensitive spot, leading most gers to feel uneasy

it works both ways, if the gers can stand the funny feeling a bit longer, then the pleasure will not be measureable

but some gers really cannot tahan, so miss out on the most well-kept secret of the universe

be glad those that have long-dong that bends downward, do the doggie and hear them wolf-screams!!!

--
I might be the 1st guy that is happy when a girl says my cock is too small - that means she will be able to deepthroat it right?

fun4evergood
22-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by KentCave
from my own exp..

as most of us know, the g-spot is there, so when u doggie style it will thrust right at the sensitive spot, leading most gers to feel uneasy

it works both ways, if the gers can stand the funny feeling a bit longer, then the pleasure will not be measureable

but some gers really cannot tahan, so miss out on the most well-kept secret of the universe

be glad those that have long-dong that bends downward, do the doggie and hear them wolf-screams!!!

--
I might be the 1st guy that is happy when a girl says my cock is too small - that means she will be able to deepthroat it right?

No wonder the gal always screammmmmmmmmmmmm..............:D

KentCave
23-01-2004, 01:10 AM
hehe they scream, u also song mah, otherwise why ur bro throw up milk leh hehe

kimochi? hayaku hayaku! yamete yamete!

:p

fun4evergood
23-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by KentCave
hehe they scream, u also song mah, otherwise why ur bro throw up milk leh hehe

kimochi? hayaku hayaku! yamete yamete!

:p

totemo sukeibei desu......................:D

JapLover
24-01-2004, 02:14 PM

bro can't seemed to find the thread....

darkstar
26-01-2004, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by JapLover
bro can't seemed to find the thread....

here it is:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10225&goto=lastpost

happy bonkin... :D

Blue_gal
27-01-2004, 05:31 PM
IF the Size JUSt NICE will FEEL nice (not TOO SHort not toO LONg)...i like DOgg|E :)

bringmorewealth
27-01-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Blue_gal
IF the Size JUSt NICE will FEEL nice (not TOO SHort not toO LONg)...i like DOgg|E :)

Ya tats rite BLUE GAL.........I mean those normal sizes then... Anyway as for doggie position......While penetrating, me can using one hand to rub and pinch the breast and nipples and the other hands to fiddles the pussy front while my dick is working behind

Luna
27-01-2004, 06:45 PM

But sometimes when the guy's size is just nice but the gal's butt is too meaty that affects the amount of penetration inorder to enjoy.

facial
27-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Luna
But sometimes when the guy's size is just nice but the gal's butt is too meaty that affects the amount of penetration inorder to enjoy.

But in general, doggie is the best position in term of ultimate stimulation for the girls.

But again, one man's meat is another man's poison lor

Blue_gal
27-01-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by facial
But in general, doggie is the best position in term of ultimate stimulation for the girls.

But again, one man's meat is another man's poison lor MeanINg wat? "one man's meat is another man's posion? :confused:

fun4evergood
27-01-2004, 10:22 PM
MeanINg wat? "one man's meat is another man's posion? :confused:

He means not everyone likes this position...........:D

U like?

lingoBoy
28-01-2004, 01:19 AM

I also like doggie,but i am not that expereiced.Can you teach me how to do it?We experiment it together? :D

fun4evergood
28-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
I also like doggie,but i am not that expereiced.Can you teach me how to do it?We experiment it together? :D

LOL.....we also want........... :D

facial
28-01-2004, 08:42 PM
He means not everyone likes this position...........:D

U like?

correct correct correct. that is precisely what i mean...

lingoBoy
06-03-2004, 10:28 AM

Fuck you....Fuck you.arh!!! arh!!! arhhhhhhhhh..................

fun4evergood
06-03-2004, 10:37 AM
Fuck you....Fuck you.arh!!! arh!!! arhhhhhhhhh..................

U are two months late................

lingoBoy
06-03-2004, 01:00 PM
U are two months late................

Blue gal still has a pussy even after 2 months,and i wanna do doggie with her now,cannot meh?Bluegal,where are you?Lets meet up for a rendezvous.......:D

LEE76
06-03-2004, 04:51 PM
Blue gal still has a pussy even after 2 months,and i wanna do doggie with her now,cannot meh?Bluegal,where are you?Lets meet up for a rendezvous.......:D

Count me in !!!

fun4evergood
07-03-2004, 11:41 AM

May I join in ??:D

trixsta
10-03-2004, 09:16 PM
doggie is gd.. just heaven.. but how to hit gspot ah.. i never hit my gf gspot before

lady_08
16-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by trixsta
doggie is gd.. just heaven.. but how to hit gspot ah.. i never hit my gf gspot before

usually doggie is the easiest to hit Gspot... maybe u have hit her Gspot but u dont know??? see her reaction lor.. if moan alot esp when u thrust in then means got hit lor....
:D

bringmorewealth
16-03-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by lady_08
usually doggie is the easiest to hit Gspot... maybe u have hit her Gspot but u dont know??? see her reaction lor.. if moan alot esp when u thrust in then means got hit lor....
:D

Ya most of the time when me and my companion having doggie position, me always in control when thrusting in.......and the gals love it coz.....it easy to reach her g-spots........when she moan louder, me will thrust in harder and more..........

So I suppose you too love doggie position lah....LADY_08

Wat about woman on top position when the woman is in control? Me too love this position when me lying dwn and she is on top. While she in control, me will hold her waist and also push up... am like the most is when she reaches orgasm......can feel her cum flow on my didi.........the sensation moment is soooooo sexciting... Usually the gal love the woman on top position and wanna cum at least a few times.....and me will then prolong to let her cum non stop...

Blue_gal
16-03-2004, 09:18 PM
Blue gal still has a pussy even after 2 months,and i wanna do doggie with her now,cannot meh?Bluegal,where are you?Lets meet up for a rendezvous.......:D I scare Ur _i_ CaN't ReaCH my PUssy!!..... no thankS~

thaigers
16-03-2004, 10:17 PM
I scare Ur _i_ CaN't ReaCH my PUssy!!..... no thankS~

what size dick do you like blue gal?? length and girth......

lingoBoy
20-03-2004, 12:31 PM
I scare Ur _i_ CaN't ReaCH my PUssy!!..... no thankS~

I can,I can....please let me try.Please.....I will fuck you nice and hard...........:)

lingoBoy
20-03-2004, 12:34 PM
May I join in ??:D

Sure...lets us do a foursome.....you,me and LEE76 fuck bluegal in doggie position......bluegal,we want your pussy!!!!:D

newyorker88
20-03-2004, 12:37 PM
Sure...lets us do a foursome.....you,me andLEE76 fuck bluegal in doggie position......bluegal,we want your pussy!!!!:D

Let me in too! hhahaha! long time no try gang bang liao:D

lingoBoy
20-03-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Let me in too! hhahaha! long time no try gang bang liao:D

Yeah...a fivesome then,but i want to be the first in the queue......:D