PDA

View Full Version : 'ITCHY' water/potion

Ah Des
05-01-2004, 09:46 AM
people tell me now in JB very in this kind of 'itchy' water, many brands all come from china peddle in the back alleys. ayone share experiences? very cheap only about ten bucks SIN and all seem to work on the ladies, any side effects? share info please

MarchBoy
05-01-2004, 12:05 PM
Go desker road and tell the seller u want something that makes the girl "itchy", they will give it to you

Called "Spanish Fly" ...abt $10 a bottle (can't remember the price)..its yellow in color

Malaysian Datuk
06-01-2004, 03:10 PM
Jalan Wong Ah Fook has many stalls selling these now, comes in liquid or powder form.

dylanlem
06-01-2004, 03:28 PM
do anyone know can we get those stuff in KL?

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by dylanlem
do anyone know can we get those stuff in KL?

most of the chinese medical shops carry this, you will just have to be thick skin to ask..

bear in mind that most of the product is not effective, so dont hope for miracles...

watchman
07-01-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
most of the chinese medical shops carry this, you will just have to be thick skin to ask..

bear in mind that most of the product is not effective, so dont hope for miracles...

MD, thinkin going into itchy water bizness? The water u arb nam can oso b bottle n sold., u itchy devil. :D

XiaoHoUzi83
08-01-2004, 01:26 AM
Spanish Fly is one type of water that will make a women's private part itchy...
extracted frm the male species of the Spanish fly which use them to attract feamles if i am not wrong ^^

but $10 sing is too cheap....

also a warning to many pro.. spanish fly does have side effect ...

also u might be in deep shit if any thing happens to the ger....
=)

watchman
08-01-2004, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
Spanish Fly is one type of water that will make a women's private part itchy...
extracted frm the male species of the Spanish fly which use them to attract feamles if i am not wrong ^^

but $10 sing is too cheap....

also a warning to many pro.. spanish fly does have side effect ...

also u might be in deep shit if any thing happens to the ger....
=)

juz went out bought 1 some very xpensive, eagerly wantin 2 try n now u tell me. really "potong stim"!
Wonder M'sia fly got same effect as Spanish fly? :D

Aliking
08-01-2004, 10:26 AM
dun bother usin this. doesnt work moz of the time. a better option is to put ice into the drink.

but anyway, if u got money y bother to do such stuff??? juz go pay for ur bonk laaa..,

MrDevil
08-01-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by watchman
MD, thinkin going into itchy water bizness? The water u arb nam can oso b bottle n sold., u itchy devil. :D

hahahah... if i wanna to get into this, i would have got into this long ago but i find it is a little irresponsible to do this. Beside, have not really found a good product....

MrDevil
08-01-2004, 01:41 PM
juz went out bought 1 some very xpensive, eagerly wantin 2 try n now u tell me. really "potong stim"!
Wonder M'sia fly got same effect as Spanish fly? :D

IN Ipoh, you could easily got it from those PRC auntie selling at RM10 each bottle. Msia house fly should works better :D

watchman
08-01-2004, 02:39 PM
IN Ipoh, you could easily got it from those PRC auntie selling at RM10 each bottle. Msia house fly should works better :D

Sur or not? PRC aunties i know all r veri itchy n want ppl to raba raba. :D

watchman
08-01-2004, 02:45 PM
hahahah... if i wanna to get into this, i would have got into this long ago but i find it is a little irresponsible to do this. Beside, have not really found a good product....

If u found the product, sur habis all the girls u 'cat'.:D

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:48 AM
Sur or not? PRC aunties i know all r veri itchy n want ppl to raba raba. :D

bcos they know you are itchy oso, thats why oni aunties raba u... haizz... why only sweet young gals raba me :(

watchman
09-01-2004, 11:54 AM
bcos they know you are itchy oso, thats why oni aunties raba u... haizz... why only sweet young gals raba me :(

lol.

cheong jb
11-01-2004, 05:07 PM
tiu , for wat get this type of thing , later the ger KO then u will be charged with murder

in jb there is a potion in liquid form which makes the ger damn bloody horny but this potion is actually meant for female PIG , to make them horny and poduce more offspring.

a fren try it once b4 on KTV ger and the ger was shivering like damn cold and yes she was horny and my fren almost ' jing jin ren wang ' = sperm finish and die .

so dun try to fuck around with this potion unless u feel u r damn lucky with life and death .

old man advice

watchman
11-01-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by cheong jb
tiu , for wat get this type of thing , later the ger KO then u will be charged with murder

in jb there is a potion in liquid form which makes the ger damn bloody horny but this potion is actually meant for female PIG , to make them horny and poduce more offspring.

a fren try it once b4 on KTV ger and the ger was shivering like damn cold and yes she was horny and my fren almost ' jing jin ren wang ' = sperm finish and die .

so dun try to fuck around with this potion unless u feel u r damn lucky with life and death .

old man advice

Wilma in ur avatar looks more horny. :D

Looks like Dino is playing life n death game!

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by cheong jb

old man advice

i believe everyone here is toking about the lotion that you are mentioning, hope it works as well as you described. RM10 is a worthy bet though.

watchman
12-01-2004, 10:34 AM
i believe everyone here is toking about the lotion that you are mentioning, hope it works as well as you described. RM10 is a worthy bet though.

Tokin about all this make me itchy. :o

MrDevil
12-01-2004, 11:57 AM
Tokin about all this make me itchy. :o

faster go taiwan to ease your itchy

watchman
12-01-2004, 07:46 PM
faster go taiwan to ease your itchy

Ok. But no money 2 buy air ticket. So wanna sponsor? Cum back sur write FR.:rolleyes:

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 04:09 AM
Ok. But no money 2 buy air ticket. So wanna sponsor? Cum back sur write FR.:rolleyes:

go Kampar Rd taiwan oso need air ticket? go there to shoot aeroplane??

seafoodgumbo
13-01-2004, 09:15 AM

MrDevil,

In your opinion... which place has better choices in Ipoh among those mentioned by Samsters? Had a look at Big Sis .... wasn't great but did see one that wasn't bad though....

Thx!

Seafoodgumbo
Talent Scout for the Horny

watchman
13-01-2004, 01:39 PM

All puyin there r like Boeing 747. Big n outdated mar.

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by seafoodgumbo
MrDevil,

In your opinion... which place has better choices in Ipoh among those mentioned by Samsters? Had a look at Big Sis .... wasn't great but did see one that wasn't bad though....

Thx!

Seafoodgumbo
Talent Scout for the Horny

in my opinion, none in Ipoh really can make it... but really no choice and die die must find place to release, Taiwan and Ipoh Spa is a better choice.... otherwise I will recommend you to drive to Betong or Hdy.

BTW, if you planning to cheong Ipoh during CNY, you better off PCC at home bcos it will be damn crowded and left with very few stock :D

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 02:04 PM
All puyin there r like Boeing 747. Big n outdated mar.

then drive to Betong lor

watchman
13-01-2004, 07:21 PM
then drive to Betong lor

By that time mood gone........

:eek:

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 02:53 AM
By that time mood gone........

:eek:

take Magix with you will bring back all your mood , will bring some back for you to try :D

watchman
14-01-2004, 01:37 PM
take Magix with you will bring back all your mood , will bring some back for you to try :D

Mine still works fine. Even after many drive thru.

But can b ur white mice 4 xperiment. If good sur post reviews. :p

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Mine still works fine. Even after many drive thru.

But can b ur white mice 4 xperiment. If good sur post reviews. :p

white mice oso turn into mighty mouse arr... hehehhe

defector
02-09-2004, 05:15 PM
http://son99.com/cgi-bin/kiss.cgi?action=imgbig&id=vivi99178&cid=709&pid=K905&file=20040700007090&cart_id=0605550

think this is what brothers are looking for.. sorry only chinese.. haha.. came across jsut now.. so thought it might be useful...

Sweetprcbabes2
03-09-2004, 12:01 AM
I'm a very kiasi Sotong...

Just wondering... if you use this "ITCHY" water/potion and she turns ITCHY and go find other guy and ease the ITCHY...

Your $10 will be going down the drain right ?

dylanlem
03-09-2004, 08:40 AM
where can we get this in malaysia? anyone know?:)

WhiteHawk
03-09-2004, 10:54 AM
http://son99.com/cgi-bin/kiss.cgi?action=imgbig&id=vivi99178&cid=709&pid=K905&file=20040700007090&cart_id=0605550

think this is what brothers are looking for.. sorry only chinese.. haha.. came across jsut now.. so thought it might be useful...

Errrrr my chinese bery bery bad leh ... can translate a bit or not :D

Cheers

Asian_Man
03-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Errrrr my chinese bery bery bad leh ... can translate a bit or not :D

Cheers

Bro,

That is spainish fly ver 2 nothing special lor..... :cool:

Malaysian Datuk
04-09-2004, 12:29 AM
Jalan Wong Ah Fook street vendors all got sell. RM5-RM25 for about 5-10ml vial. Old Encik medicine man explained to me...cheap quality grade RM10 for 2(made in Thailand, no packaging and no instructions)/ Average quality RM15(made in China comes with box and instructions manual in chinese)/ Top quality grade RM20-25 (made in germany or usa, comes with attractive packaging and detailed instructions for use). I bought a few different brands, planning to try it out on my next visit to DNP :D

Hakoshu
04-09-2004, 11:54 AM
I bought a few different brands, planning to try it out on my next visit to DNP :D

Haha, Remember to jio me, Cos i want to see whether it work or not

jbguy
04-09-2004, 01:59 PM
planning to try it out on my next visit to DNP :D[/QUOTE]

MD,dun mind call me when u been there,I like to c how the thing work too..
i think u hv my no right? :p

Malaysian Datuk
04-09-2004, 04:04 PM
So many interested, we can have gangbang or orgy....if the potion works :D

Ericcson
04-09-2004, 08:30 PM
So many interested, we can have gangbang or orgy....if the potion works :D

Hmm.. I wonder which gal will be nice to bonk... :D

Malaysian Datuk
05-09-2004, 12:23 PM
Hmm.. I wonder which gal will be nice to bonk... :DYou still need to wonder? I thought you fix your radar on a target already :D

kingstar
05-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Hi guys,

I afraid you may be disappointed with the result. as I know a few friends who travel to China often had got many different type back from there, some even say USA or Germany products.

After trying on different girl, the reaction was totally no reaction at all. May be what they had is fake products, hope you guy be successful and post the results here. As per my understanding those used on Pig is very effective, so who knows any Pig Farm owner can try to get some and try.

Regards,

bansai
07-09-2004, 12:03 AM
ive tried different powder forms and 2 different liquid brands bought from JB... all results are negative.. but here's a heavy tip only for sammyboy's forum... pig farmers use a liquid to make the pigs horny so that they would produce more piglets and this liquid works on humans too.... this one is proven to work and only 3 drops of the liquid is more than enough... she'll be asking for more and more and more.. but there's nothing to be proud of by using tactics like these.

Pepper
07-09-2004, 01:01 AM
haha...interesting....where to get the pig liquid then?

ive tried different powder forms and 2 different liquid brands bought from JB... all results are negative.. but here's a heavy tip only for sammyboy's forum... pig farmers use a liquid to make the pigs horny so that they would produce more piglets and this liquid works on humans too.... this one is proven to work and only 3 drops of the liquid is more than enough... she'll be asking for more and more and more.. but there's nothing to be proud of by using tactics like these.

MrDevil
07-09-2004, 12:44 PM

do you know the negative effect of pig liquid on human? How terrible is a man having to resort to this, why cant just pay and fuck? FYI, if ever got caught at night spot using this, you better pray hard for your well being.

tigershark75
07-09-2004, 02:55 PM
do you know the negative effect of pig liquid on human? How terrible is a man having to resort to this, why cant just pay and fuck? FYI, if ever got caught at night spot using this, you better pray hard for your well being.

I totally agree with Bro. Devil...

Ah Des
07-09-2004, 03:46 PM
Wah this old topic suddenly hot back ah? fyi the water I tried already....doesn't work one, waste of money dun try. Anyone can tell me where to get the real thing they use on pig one?

bansai
07-09-2004, 04:17 PM
like i said.. there's nothing to be proud of by using these liquids.. the normal ones do not work but the "chu chai sui" works.. the effects are she'll be dried up the next day and need tons of water but she'll feel that its a normal high... like what the head of our malaysian police enforcement team said, the girls will act like "dogs in heat"....

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 06:19 PM
I will get the real stuff from the pig farms to test on my dogs first to see effects. Long time never do science experiments. :D

Ah Dez
11-09-2004, 09:47 AM
Why you need to go to such extend.... when you can find buy extacy in almost every disco? ;)