PDA

View Full Version : Girls availability Jan 25-30?

AssLover
05-01-2004, 01:23 AM
Are the girls gone for Chinese New Year?

The_Hustler
05-01-2004, 02:28 AM
Generally, the Thai brothels (Numbered houses) and the cat150 houses will close on the first 2-3 days...some even as long as 2 weeks. And most of the cat150 girls (90%) will return home for the Lunar New Year.

Yes, true.. recalled premiums...but not cash terms. the call time is shorten to facilitate cheongsters VS girls ratio.

Another note: some of them might even start going back early... and even the FLs (China MMs) will be skeletal, I'm sure.

Start ur bonks now!!!!!

Bonk Xi! Bonk Xi!
The Hustler

The_Hustler
05-01-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
The_Hustler: Cannot be. I just check with the Thai-house I regular. They are open 365days a year. In fact, I got booking for CNY 1st and 2nd day. Maybe if feeling rich, will pay for the booking to start earlier, rather than wait at the coffeeshop till time's ready.

Well, note that I said generally...it is still possible that the Thai brothels are still open... cos the Thai girls dun return but I recalled a few of them will surely close cos OKTs still need to celebrate. Just like the cat150 houses...a few of them will still stay open.

Anyway, happy bonking!

Always Open,
The Hustler

fontirak
05-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
The_Hustler: Cannot be. I just check with the Thai-house I regular. They are open 365days a year. In fact, I got booking for CNY 1st and 2nd day. Maybe if feeling rich, will pay for the booking to start earlier, rather than wait at the coffeeshop till time's ready.
u r right to say most of cat40 house on CNY but i don't think they open 365days a year, for most i think is 3 month there will be 1 day closed. :)

poonani
05-01-2004, 05:04 PM
For the past two years, Chinese New Year in Little Chinatown has had an abundance of stocks.

I look forward to it every year.

AssLover
06-01-2004, 07:00 AM
Is Tommy open after Jan 25th? Never been to other house. Reco.s welcome

pakpak2001
06-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by AssLover
Are the girls gone for Chinese New Year?

AssLover, worse cum 2 worse, u still hav prc chicks standing along the road to wish u gong xi fuck choy.
just wonder if they ask for ang pow during CNY?

08-01-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by AssLover
Is Tommy open after Jan 25th? Never been to other house. Reco.s welcome Tommy normally open on the 3rd or 4th day of CNY, why not you check it out and post it here?