PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!! Alert red for jb cheongster!!!

03-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Had a bad experience at jb Ah-Fook street yesterday night after cheonging. While walking with 4 friends, we were stop by a so called plain cloth police and he shows us a stupid piece of paper which he say is a warranty pass. The place of paper has no photo and is of very poor quality. He asked for our IC and all my friends gave him except me. When he see my refusal to give, he started vugular on me and started to take a handcuff out wanting to handcuff me(ahya the handcuff can be bought at hat yai street for $20. discount $15 can get liao). He said a lot of stupid things like "U singaporean don't so yaya" etc. So lan lan I handed my IC to him. Then he took us to a deserted spot and his accompolice started "taking down our name". There is 2 other malaysian chinese gangsters with them and I think he wanted to give us a impression that they are police because even the locals even submitted to them. However after they knew we all broke, they gave us a scolding and gave us back our IC.

My Question:
1) Does malaysia warranty pass look like those handwritten warranty pass without any photo?
2) The 2 "supposedly caught" locals do not have their name on the sheet of paper. How can it be so?
3) The police look more like a crook, with beard ccovering all his face.

jas1800
03-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Hi brother, if they dun have proper ID u can refuse to hand over yr IC ...............

kanasai
03-01-2004, 09:25 PM
u look posh while walking down there??
the area crowded that time???
the police is chinese???where got chinese join police patrol..if yes,they get high rank than those patrolling one lar...

they all some knn ccb ganster samseng lar...

LEE76
03-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Agreed with kanasai....

never see chinese policeman in M'sia on the street patroling..

Originally posted by kanasai
u look posh while walking down there??
the area crowded that time???
the police is chinese???where got chinese join police patrol..if yes,they get high rank than those patrolling one lar...

they all some knn ccb ganster samseng lar...

04-01-2004, 12:51 AM
malay. also any brothers seen a malaysia police warranty before? issit a piece of dirty paper with no photo only some malay words on it?

dathinman
04-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by 10101010
malay. also any brothers seen a malaysia police warranty before? issit a piece of dirty paper with no photo only some malay words on it?

I think should at least have photo. Those that you encoutered are probably conmen.

watchman
04-01-2004, 04:20 AM
Do not b afraid of these creeps. Even if they r cops, u hv the right to ask for their id n pretend to jot down their no. This usually scare them frm doing anything. What they r going 2 do if u refuse. Sounds like they r out 'cari makan'. STAND UR GROUND regardless if u r local or not.

soccersaint
04-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Ya should as them for their ID and tell them to wait and call the police hotline to verify. This should scare the hell out of them.

Or lagi best flash out your 11B and tell them u are from secret service and ask them WTF they want? Hahaha Got once I was in my car and a Chinese Ah Beng knock my window and ask me come down asking me for some money for "medical bill" to help his brothers who are injured in a gang fight. I flash out my 11B in his face he immediately apologise to me immediately walk away lan lan.

firedick
04-01-2004, 10:56 AM
What 11B?....how to make one?

soccersaint
04-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Government make for you one....

firedick
04-01-2004, 11:03 AM
how to get it from Gov?....I'm blur on it...mind explain?
sounds cool to have one when facing those anoyying samseng :P

04-01-2004, 12:22 PM
U get one when u enlisted. You will wish u never had one. but luckily after 2yr or 2.5 yr, u can get back ur pink ic.

last time i had my pink ic, now i have my 11B
last time i had my nike card, now i have my jockey cap

jorcass
04-01-2004, 04:36 PM
Aiya.. so scare.., then cheong at your own country... dun come here lor.. stupid...

Talk so much.. cock still itchy!! so scare go to thailand o indo lor... talk so much cock...

kanasai
04-01-2004, 09:02 PM

all the world id is around same lar..sure have photo,if no how to identify??

C4 (Bomb)
04-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by wwwwwwsaint
Ya should as them for their ID and tell them to wait and call the police hotline to verify. This should scare the hell out of them.

Or lagi best flash out your 11B and tell them u are from secret service and ask them WTF they want? Hahaha Got once I was in my car and a Chinese Ah Beng knock my window and ask me come down asking me for some money for "medical bill" to help his brothers who are injured in a gang fight. I flash out my 11B in his face he immediately apologise to me immediately walk away lan lan.

Bro do u know that SG 11B is not suppost 2 b show in JB if they r real poils then u r in real promble, they might say u r spy send by mr lee then u r in deep shit... then we will say bye bye 2 u liao so dont b stupid n show ur 11B it no use in JB it will make u more like deep shit. (U know SG Gov & JB Gov not VV gd friz......)

by the way 2 all bro.the poils there seldom walk on the street. i have stay there for about 1/2 yr near blue wave there so the polis there got id,same thing like SG poils 1.

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Had a bad experience at jb Ah-Fook street yesterday night after cheonging. While walking with 4 friends, we were stop by a so called plain cloth police and he shows us a stupid piece of paper which he say is a warranty pass. The place of paper has no photo and is of very poor quality. He asked for our IC and all my friends gave him except me. When he see my refusal to give, he started vugular on me and started to take a handcuff out wanting to handcuff me(ahya the handcuff can be bought at hat yai street for $20. discount $15 can get liao). He said a lot of stupid things like "U singaporean don't so yaya" etc. So lan lan I handed my IC to him. Then he took us to a deserted spot and his accompolice started "taking down our name". There is 2 other malaysian chinese gangsters with them and I think he wanted to give us a impression that they are police because even the locals even submitted to them. However after they knew we all broke, they gave us a scolding and gave us back our IC.

My Question:
1) Does malaysia warranty pass look like those handwritten warranty pass without any photo?
2) The 2 "supposedly caught" locals do not have their name on the sheet of paper. How can it be so?
3) The police look more like a crook, with beard ccovering all his face.

why didnt it cross your mind to jio the "policemen" to bring you to the nearby police station opp Shell if they are trully policemen? What's your offence? Window shopping? You must be kidding.

Another way that will sure works is to get their identification no and then call 999 to check their identity, bearing in mind that you have all the rights to do this.. provided the policemen dont turn into a violent robbers..

Malaysian Datuk
06-01-2004, 03:13 PM
CNY is approaching, vermins of all shapes and sizes crawling out of the woodwork to make some 'angpow' money or just to make trouble. Singaporeans are easy and conspicious targets, keep your guard up and take care when you guys cheong in JB or KL.

lickingood
06-01-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Malaysian Datuk
CNY is approaching, vermins of all shapes and sizes crawling out of the woodwork to make some 'angpow' money or just to make trouble. Singaporeans are easy and conspicious targets, keep your guard up and take care when you guys cheong in JB or KL.

hi to all "tai kor" here. i am new here & i agree with brother datuk as CNY is near, increasing number of extortion cases. be extra careful of the places we go to cheong in JB. i was there last Sat and can see patrol cars patrolling regularly along "ta ma hua yuan", holiday plaza & pelangi area as well.

spinelli10
07-01-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by wwwwwwsaint

oh i had a similiar experience.knn,4 guys surrounded us and say we look like those guys who bashed up his bro last mon,kkn,i 2 mths nv go jb liao,then say wan to "borrow" money from us to pay for his bro's operation and he need blood from us for transfusion!wtf,i refuse say no money and very xialan,my frens lan lan paid up,lucky i say i got some illness so cant donate blood,if ya force i will fight with them liao,ccb those cb malaysian,bloody useless farking bastards!!!

Freestyler69
08-01-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by spinelli10
oh i had a similiar experience.knn,4 guys surrounded us and say we look like those guys who bashed up his bro last mon,kkn,i 2 mths nv go jb liao,then say wan to "borrow" money from us to pay for his bro's operation and he need blood from us for transfusion!wtf,i refuse say no money and very xialan,my frens lan lan paid up,lucky i say i got some illness so cant donate blood,if ya force i will fight with them liao,ccb those cb malaysian,bloody useless farking bastards!!!

each policemen SHOULD have an identity card bearing their particular and photos AND also from which division they are from. The looks like a normal organizing committee tag with the Malaysian Government (2 tigers and a national crest in the centre). The paper also has so called imprints of PDRM in light blue on the background (PDRM means Polis DiRaja Malaysia= Royal Malaysian Police). MOST IMPORTNAT is to take down their Police identity number, it is legal (a right)for you to take their number and name just like they have the right to demand your IC after they identify themselves. Ask them from which division and branch they came from. District police are known as IPD (ibupejabat Polis Daerah), State police are known as IPK (Ibupejabat Polis Kontijen) IPK normally has higher authority and supervises the IPD.

Hope the above helps.

Aliking
08-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Honestly, i tink if something like this happens to you guys, juz give some money and treat it as bad luck loh..

DONT TRY TO BE HERO.

since u oredi know they are tokkin cock, wat else do u think they are capable of??
would u rather get beaten up or maybe even a stab???

trust me, its not worth it. even if its in the streets, NO ONE will help you..

i've had a uncle who had similar experience, he tried to be hero and the guy took out a dagger and stabbed him.. lucky he was ok but he still lost his wallet in the end.. (this was in KL though)

another incident involved one of my friend.. he tried to run away, in the end the robber caught up wit him and smashed a bottle on his head..

best advice is tat if u're afraid, dun carry too much cash on you lohh.. sometimes i wun even wear my watch.. juz bring hp, passport and a bit of cash can liao..

Freestyler69
08-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Aliking
Honestly, i tink if something like this happens to you guys, juz give some money and treat it as bad luck loh..

DONT TRY TO BE HERO.

since u oredi know they are tokkin cock, wat else do u think they are capable of??

i've had a uncle who had similar experience, he tried to be hero and the guy took out a dagger and stabbed him.. lucky he was ok but he still lost his wallet in the end.. (this was in KL though)

another incident involved one of my friend.. he tried to run away, in the end the robber caught up wit him and smashed a bottle on his head..

best advice is tat if u're afraid, dun carry too much cash on you lohh.. sometimes i wun even wear my watch.. juz bring hp, passport and a bit of cash can liao..
aiyah dun tok cock la.. people here ask something you say some opinion advice..if you have something to contribute then tell la.. everybody also know that give money then walk away..afterall that's what they bad people wants mah.. hoping to meet cowards

watchman
08-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Confucious say

Man who keep feet firmly on ground have trouble putting on pants!

:p

Aliking
08-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
aiyah dun tok cock la.. people here ask something you say some opinion advice..if you have something to contribute then tell la.. everybody also know that give money then walk away..afterall that's what they bad people wants mah.. hoping to meet cowards

giving these guys wat they want doesnt make u a coward.. im surprised how u can make such a senseless remark..

money can always be earned again.. no use putting up a fight.. when something like that happens to you, you'll know what i mean..

yes, moz of such pple prey on pple whom they hope do not put up a fight.. but y take the risk?? esp in msia where the police is close to useless...

Freestyler69
08-01-2004, 04:50 PM
giving these guys wat they want doesnt make u a coward.. im surprised how u can make such a senseless remark..

money can always be earned again.. no use putting up a fight.. when something like that happens to you, you'll know what i mean..

yes, moz of such pple prey on pple whom they hope do not put up a fight.. but y take the risk?? esp in msia where the police is close to useless...
oh when ppl ask u for money..you gave them your money heads down and walk away? when u go JB?? i wanna ask u money also la.. small child also know how to do that la.. give money n walk away.

we are not putting a fight.. we are just discussing ways to identify the real policeman and the bogus cops. understand?

spinelli10
08-01-2004, 10:35 PM
eh bro,now is want ya blood leh!!money i still can lun,but blood?!the needles got aids how??

Aliking
09-01-2004, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
oh when ppl ask u for money..you gave them your money heads down and walk away? when u go JB?? i wanna ask u money also la.. small child also know how to do that la.. give money n walk away.

we are not putting a fight.. we are just discussing ways to identify the real policeman and the bogus cops. understand?

cann... if u ever know who i am, come try rob me loh..

even if its a real policeman, they will still try extort money from u la.. its msia..
the police there are capable of ANYTHIN..

dathinman
09-01-2004, 11:08 AM

even if its a real policeman, they will still try extort money from u la.. its msia..

It isn't that bad. Some policemen are actually quite nice and incorruptible. :)

Freestyler69
09-01-2004, 11:51 AM

u seriously think that other countries' policeman are not corrupted?? think again..

newyorker88
09-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Hehhehe, just like to add my 2 cent worth.
This incident happens in batam about 1 year or more ago, for those who has been to batam via batu ampar port before it was closed down will know, that Batu Ampar is full of shit and nonsense. A lot of "taxi drivers" and "porters" trying to open doors for you and help you carry your luggage, I am refering to the illegal ones!
Anyway, during one of my business trips, I got on to the boat and there is a local who is sitting next to a middle age old man. I cannot understand wat is going on. But that local seems very agitated and continue to talk to the middle age old man. When the boat is abt to leave, the man has no choice but to get off the boat. I was told later that that guy is a ganster n is trying to get some money from the old man. I overheard from the old man when he talked to a young man abt the sercurity situation in Batu Ampar. THe old man was saying that Batam is not very safe and ought to be careful.

LEE76
10-01-2004, 09:49 AM

DONT TRY TO BE HERO.

I totally agree with u. We r in other ppl's country, so don't try to be HERO

LEE76
10-01-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by dathinman
It isn't that bad. Some policemen are actually quite nice and incorruptible. :)

But it's hard to meet such a small group of police

cheong jb
11-01-2004, 04:58 PM
just get a local with u when u r in town . see easy rite hehehe

p.s - i charge by minute ok :D

sexytoy.com.sg
11-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
I totally agree with u. We r in other ppl's country, so don't try to be HERO

Don't be a hero in unfamilar territory unless you know the place well or you r a real hero.

dargonfly75
11-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Long time never poke my head into Sammyboy liao.. Here's my 2 cents worth..

If you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing to be afraid of.

On the police issue: That encounter confirm fake police. Ask them for their warrant. It will have their photos on it. Like another brother mentioned, you have a right to call 999 to ask for confirmation on the identity of the officer. You should know your right. Also, if the policemen is on patrol, he should have a walkie talkie where he can respond back to HQ.

On the brother in gang fight: KNN, this same excuse was use > 10 years ago when me and another friend kena hijacked at the Plaza Pelangi area. Was scared shit. Lucky for me, my friend remained cool and dashed out to the middle of the road shouting. I just followed and they didn't follow as got a lot of ppl looking..

So, the moral of the story.. remain cool.. :p

sexytoy.com.sg
11-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by dargonfly75
Long time never poke my head into Sammyboy liao.. Here's my 2 cents worth..

If you've done nothing wrong, there's nothing to be afraid of.

On the police issue: That encounter confirm fake police. Ask them for their warrant. It will have their photos on it. Like another brother mentioned, you have a right to call 999 to ask for confirmation on the identity of the officer. You should know your right. Also, if the policemen is on patrol, he should have a walkie talkie where he can respond back to HQ.

On the brother in gang fight: KNN, this same excuse was use > 10 years ago when me and another friend kena hijacked at the Plaza Pelangi area. Was scared shit. Lucky for me, my friend remained cool and dashed out to the middle of the road shouting. I just followed and they didn't follow as got a lot of ppl looking..

So, the moral of the story.. remain cool.. :p

Is malaysia mata hotline also 999?