PDA

View Full Version : <<<<< PINAY PLEASURES: YUNA - Tall, Pretty 19 yr old SYT >>>>>

Pinay.Pleasures
11-11-2009, 10:40 PM
http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/IMGP3030-1-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/IMGP3031-1-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/IMGP3029-1.jpg http://i985.photobucket.com/albums/ae332/pinaypleasures/IMGP3003-1.jpg

Name: YUNA
Looks: See pic
Body: TALL, SLIM
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cim: YES
Damage: 100/2/2 excl. rm + cd

-Experienced in this line
-No stretch marks, Never given birth before
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
All bookings will be done via sms

gonzo8
12-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Bro, your PM box is full....

didisong2
12-11-2009, 10:30 PM
bro, sms liao but no reply leh...:confused:

Pinay.Pleasures
12-11-2009, 10:43 PM
bro, sms liao but no reply leh...:confused:

Guess you're first blood for Yuna, bro ;)

babygirl000011
12-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Bro,

Can i have her number .. Thanks

bro joe
12-11-2009, 10:53 PM
bro can share her contact? thks

Pinay.Pleasures
12-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Please read footnote in the first post.
The word "IMPORTANT" is highlighted in bold red.

PM me your contact number if you wish to have access to all girls.
(Subject to approval)

didisong2
13-11-2009, 08:44 AM
thanks bro pinay pleasure for the arrangement. yes i am her 1st blood and really lucky me to have this honor....its was hell of a bonk.....two hands and two legs also upped to bro pinay pleasure to bring in such a gem to sillypore.

yuna

looks same as in the pics
boobs: small but a handful. nice and firm. only young gals got this kind of firmness
figure & body: consider good for pinay ladies

seximeter:
bbbj: 8/10....think she love bbbj more than me
frenching: 9/10... think she enjoying my nectar more than me
pussy: 9/10 no smell, nice and very tight, I love it
fj: 9/10 a natural sex goddess

its been a long time since I had such feeling.... a feeling that she had rekindle my inner desire. Sex had become very commercial for me lately but she just reminded me of how fun sex could be. when I was with her, there were many times I felt that she was having more fun than me and even though she was riding me and her sexitisfying looks made you think that she was having hell of a good time but it will also builds up your satisfying feeling of being able to sextisfy a gal by getting the gal to reach an orgasm...it really made you feel mancho again.
You can feel that she is a true natural. many thais and PRC are just so fake..

maybe I was her special 1st customer of her depute fl life, or her 1st customer in SG...actually I should said her 1st man because with her, as I did not feel that it is just a commercial sex. Maybe bros may not get the same experience with me but I believe if you treat her well and get her into the mood. she is very passionate..she will be one of your memorable bonks in 2009.

this gal just love sex and she will makes you feel good about sex again.

bro, do be patience with her...the more time you spend with her, you will see the big difference in her. you will enjoy her company as the ice breaks . I believe this gal will be even be better in RTF trips.

thus RTF: 1000% yes yes yes

dmg: 100+20tips+30room. no small room so take the big room
verdict: worth every single pennies and a die die must try gal if you are into pinay.

important note: please take note of your own body smell. She hates body odour. It will turn her off.

and lastly to bro pinay.pleasure

maybe you should just let her take chinese bros only..sorry to indians bros...she was abit scare towards indian because of indians bro's body odour.
This cute gal actually ask some indians why your body smell so bad while walking on the street...haha gutsy ignorance gal:D

alex83
13-11-2009, 10:02 AM
Please read footnote in the first post.
The word "IMPORTANT" is highlighted in bold red.

PM me your contact number if you wish to have access to all girls.
(Subject to approval)
bro pm you alr...

Pinay.Pleasures
13-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Thank you bro didisong2 for the FR. Glad you enjoyed the session.

Those who wish to be members of Pinay Pleasures, please read instructions carefully.

Pinay.Pleasures
14-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Slots are open for tomorrow.
Book early to avoid disappointment.

jebat_hang
14-11-2009, 07:38 AM
hi, bro.
keep it up.
good to have a bro who has the contacts for phinoy.
ones that i know have returned home.
so please can i have the contacts for them or others that you know of.

Pinay.Pleasures
14-11-2009, 09:37 AM
IMPORTANT:

Note: Discrete group. No SMS will be sent without your initiation

ezadave
14-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Looking forward to try pinay meat soon.

Pinay.Pleasures
15-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Yuna awaits you to impress with her service..

Pinay.Pleasures
16-11-2009, 11:06 AM
PINAY PLEASURES..

Brings you the BEST of pinays..
At 100/2/2 only!! Tarma at 220/2/2!!

To enjoy top-notch and professional service, join now!!

KLYM
16-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Tried Yuna few days ago. This is my FR:

Boobs : B
French : Yes and seems like she enjoys it.
bbbj : 7/10
Ar : Yes
69 : Didn't try.
CIM : Yes. She took it willingly.
Gfe : 10/10
Service 9/10
Dmg : $100/1/1
RTF : YES YES YES YES

EAN100
16-11-2009, 01:57 PM
While I really like the good Pinay FLs, I must say that the whole Pinay experience can be a rather hit or miss affair. If they like you and connect with you, you’ll get one of the best bonk arounds. If not, they don’t seem to be pro enough to be bothered to try very hard ... Yuna, I'm glad to say is a hit for me :)

I met up with her on the weekend and I had a great time with this SYT. She’s got Minah-ish looks and her CFM look is a huge turn on when she’s riding you and pleasuring herself. Also, unlike typical Pinays, she’s tall and she's got a nice tight body ... slightly flabby around the tummy but we'll forgive her that. Her small-ish cups will not excite the bazooka boob lovers but they are firm, with nice small nips that harden nicely when she’s hot. If she's not grabbing them herself, she'll be directing you to grab them.

If you are going to shower first while waiting for her, like I did, I’ll strongly suggest wash yourself thoroughly in your nether regions. That girl has got one talented tongue. I’m not a great fan of catbaths but hers is really nice. She has a rather pointy tongue and uses it to great effect with flicks and trails down your body ... all the way down to a very good AR where she uses that pointy tongue to probe beyond the pucker. Wash up guys! Otherwise when she comes back up to French you, you’ll be dodging her like a FL who doesn’t want to French :D

On the bed, she’s very accommodating, willingly going on top to ride you ... or should I say grind you? When she’s on top, it really seems as if she out to pleasure herself and you are just along for the ride ... just lie back and watch her build up to her big “O” and feel her pussy spasm around your cock. Oh BTW, did I say she’s tight? She is. Tight and Wet. Gotta love these young gals. Even when you are on top, she’ll be trying to tilt her pelvis or pulling her legs in to get you to hit her in the right spots.

Overall, a very good GFE with a willing sex partner ... it only feels like a commercial sex experience at the end when you have to pay her.

I’ll certainly try to RTF ... except that I saw Mae-Mae when I dropped Yuna off and I am thinking I want to try Mae-Mae very much too :)

Btw, Yuna’s facial features are slightly rounder than the pictures indicate while Mae-Mae is sharper (skinnier) than the pictures.

KLYM
16-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Tried Yuna few days ago. This is my FR:

Boobs : B
French : Yes and seems like she enjoys it.
bbbj : 7/10
Ar : Yes
69 : Didn't try.
CIM : Yes. She took it willingly.
Gfe : 10/10
Service 9/10
Dmg : $100/1/1
RTF : YES YES YES YES

Mistake: Dmg should be $100/2/2.

jebat_hang
16-11-2009, 02:45 PM
i wanna join in.
:)

huray04
16-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact ? Promised to deliver a FR after try..

Thank you in advanced.

Pinay.Pleasures
16-11-2009, 11:46 PM
IMPORTANT:

Note: Discrete group. No SMS will be sent without your initiation

Pinay.Pleasures
18-11-2009, 12:02 AM
PINAY PLEASURES..

Pinay.Pleasures
18-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks to EAN100 and KLYM for their FRs.
Upped you both.

Paul Heng
18-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Bro,good recommed can share the contact,thank!

Pinay.Pleasures
19-11-2009, 01:56 PM
PINAY PLEASURES..

Pinay.Pleasures
19-11-2009, 03:00 PM
NEWS UPDATE:

Due to popular demand, a more CENTRALISED LOCATION has been added for your convenience.

Pinay.Pleasures
20-11-2009, 06:39 PM
PROMOTION!!!

The very first promotion by Pinay Pleasures is here!!

For the next 10 bookings:

YUNA: $88 only/ 2 hours/ 2 shots

Hurry book now!!!

ahjie
21-11-2009, 12:35 PM
bro cn send me your number?

babygirl000011
22-11-2009, 02:12 AM
Bro,
Cn i have their numbers or your number to try them

Thanks

hotaru
23-11-2009, 12:09 AM
hi bro can ihave contact plz!!:)

Pinay.Pleasures
23-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Last few slots for:

$88/2/2 PROMO

redneval
24-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I had another afternoon lunch time with a Pinay

I book a suite. I got was a unit on the roof terrace. Had to climb staircase to reach the unit. I paid a bit more to get a much bigger rooom, spacious bathroom with bathtub.

She came within minutes after confirmation with bro "pinay pleasures" (wat a nickname u have)

She is tall slim. Kinda disappointed with her small size boobs. She came in a tube, as requested.

Im just lazy to write long FR.

In summary, she is very nice to me. She brought her own shower gel to clean me up. She even brush her teet before the session and offered me one.

Frenching - she's the best Pinay I ever french (maybe we click well). Like kissing your long lost gfren. She was sitting on the bed side, while I was kneeling and kiss her. Her pussy was wet even before I finger her.

BBBJ - She licked well too, from the tip of my dick till the very edge of my balls and under my ass... like going for a rollercoaster ride.

Overall, she likes really ride me and told me to wait for her and she wanted to cum together. You dont get such request from other girls. And she really rode me with CFM look, her tight pussy grind mydick up and down till she said "lets cum now".. and we did with frenching till my last drop. ( with cap of course).

Thanks bro PP for the arrangement, but u didnt tell me theres a $88 promo. I paid her $100, so any discount for next session?

hotman
24-11-2009, 04:53 PM
bro, i would like to try her, can pm me contact?
thanks.

Pinay.Pleasures
24-11-2009, 08:12 PM
For the best of Pinays, join Pinay Pleasures now!

Pinay.Pleasures
26-11-2009, 01:17 PM
For easy viewing of all available girls, their FRs and promotions, click here:

PINAY PLEASURES forum (http://pinaypleasures.adultforumhost.com/)

altazzi
26-11-2009, 07:28 PM
hey bro can pm me your contact??? i wanna go for yuna man!

robertonavarro
26-11-2009, 10:03 PM
We had a bit of a misfire for Monday appt, but Bro PP handled this like a true professional, so back to the well I went today. Bro recommended Yuna, so I went along with that, and it turned out to be a good choice, and definite change of pace. The girl is fun; a bit of a street urchin, but that actually made that whole encounter more interesting, at least for me.

So, on to the interesting parts. She does not have that hourglass shape, but her body is firm all around. Fairly tall, and I would describe as slim built. Cup, pushing B, with medium-size, pebble-like nips. She has that mischievous presence about her and acts rough around the edges. Actually, just what I needed after a string of well behaved ladies I had a privilege to meet in the past couple weeks. First round was intense, at least that's what I thought until she drank one of the two Tigers I had in the room during the half time. One can was enough to stir the animal, and she practically attacked me for the second round. I felt like I was being raped (and was perfectly happy about it, ke-ke), but finally managed to gain an upper hand and deliver the second load. We were practically drenched in sweat, and I pity the housekeeping staff that had to clean that room up, but it was GOOD. I had to sit down for a moment after that, finish my can of Tiger and chase it down with a Cadbury bar (well, we have sweet & sour, so why not bitter & sweet, ke-ke) to regain balance. Washed up, checked out, and we parted our ways.

Verdict: Recommended for those who want a change from the good service and nice girl routine and don't mind a bit of chaos in the process.

Warning: Results may vary! Personal chemistry is an important factor for Pinoys, mine was good, but that's no guarantee for the next Bro.

Pinay.Pleasures
28-11-2009, 01:51 AM

For informational purposes only. Please do not register.

Pinay.Pleasures
28-11-2009, 05:22 PM
PROMOTION 2:

3 bonks with FRs entitles you to a discounted TARMA session @ only 200/2/2

Experience DOUBLE the pinay pleasure till 31st December 2009

aerialkiller
30-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Thks to TS for making this arrangement.

I have tried alot of pinoys... for me Yuna is the BEST OF ALL.
The moment she stepped into that hotel room, we clicked.

The sex was awesome... like making love to your teenage girlfriend, brought back memories when I was young....

I think it will take a whole day for me if I were to write all the details of our encounter...it was that fantastic...awesome and words cannot describe.

Stats:
Looks 8 (Nice facial features with long flowing hair; I'm a sucker for nice stylish hair)
Figure 7.8 (A tiny bit meaty but not fat at all. Her back view is awesome!)
Boobs C+ (Gravity defying naturals. Wow!)
BBBJ 9/10 (DAMN AWESOME...):D
FJ : Can't Describe... 11/10
Service 11/10 (Really made me feel like I was dating her)
RTF? A definete YES

Thks TS once again...:D

Pinay.Pleasures
30-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Thks to TS for making this arrangement.

I have tried alot of pinoys... for me Yuna is the BEST OF ALL.
The moment she stepped into that hotel room, we clicked.

The sex was awesome... like making love to your teenage girlfriend, brought back memories when I was young....

I think it will take a whole day for me if I were to write all the details of our encounter...it was that fantastic...awesome and words cannot describe.

Stats:
Looks 8 (Nice facial features with long flowing hair; I'm a sucker for nice stylish hair)
Figure 7.8 (A tiny bit meaty but not fat at all. Her back view is awesome!)
Boobs C+ (Gravity defying naturals. Wow!)
BBBJ 9/10 (DAMN AWESOME...):D
FJ : Can't Describe... 11/10
Service 11/10 (Really made me feel like I was dating her)
RTF? A definete YES

Thks TS once again...:D

Looks like you had a wonderful time with Yuna!
Upped you for the FR bro.

Pinay.Pleasures
02-12-2009, 09:44 AM

Pinay.Pleasures
05-12-2009, 03:16 AM
With Pinay Pleasures, your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Pinay.Pleasures
06-12-2009, 02:36 PM

:D :D :D

DesDes
06-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Can pm me her contact to me. I am interested.

Pinay.Pleasures
07-12-2009, 11:23 AM
:D :D When you think Pinay, think PINAY PLEASURES.. :D :D

Zeal88
08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
bro.. mind pm me her contacts, thanks...

Pinay.Pleasures
09-12-2009, 11:57 AM

Pinay.Pleasures
11-12-2009, 01:28 PM

guyguyguy79
13-12-2009, 11:46 AM
brother, pm you already but didn't get you reply at all oh. wish to meet Yuna today oh.

devil81
13-12-2009, 12:10 PM
yo ur My Adult Forum (http://pinaypleasures.adultforumhost.com/?msg=User+registration+has+been+turned+off). how man can nt register la cum on i love malay gal la love to bonk them wet pussy la hahahaha

Pinay.Pleasures
16-12-2009, 11:51 AM
Please PM for registration and contact details.

Pinay.Pleasures
17-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Slots are available today..

Pinay.Pleasures
18-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Slots are open, boys.. :D

Pinay.Pleasures
19-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Slots open..

scarbird
20-12-2009, 04:57 PM
bro, can u kindly pm me her contact

Pinay.Pleasures
21-12-2009, 11:48 AM
bro, can u kindly pm me her contact

The way to do it is to PM me bro. :D
Slots are open..

Pinay.Pleasures
21-12-2009, 08:41 PM

fuzzybear1971
22-12-2009, 01:19 AM
First of all... I wanted to thank TS PP for giving me a chance to join his group...
Saw Mae Mae pics n wanted to book her...but as she was not available(was my fault.. sms PP abit late..)Bro PP assigned Yuna to me...N I was not dissappointed...
The girl that came into my room was really wild,horny n naughty!!!As brothers who read my other reports know.I like to use a mini vibrator (Durex)
fr my session with this girls.. N she really enjoyed using it...All the while it was her riding me n me lying on the bed sucking her nipples n frenching her.:D
After the 1st shot is over, while we were chatting on the bed...she started to get naughty again using her feet to masturbate my dick.:p(brothers who like foot jobs can try asking her to do it.. she got great looking legs)as my little brother went hard again. i went fr a second shot...I am greedy person.. I always like book girls that give 2 shots but recently haven't been able to do the second one...But today. Tonight... Yuna manage to get me to do it..:)
Thanks Brother PP again...
RTF- Yes... But i want to try Mae Mae first..

Pinay.Pleasures
22-12-2009, 07:02 PM
First of all... I wanted to thank TS PP for giving me a chance to join his group...
Saw Mae Mae pics n wanted to book her...but as she was not available(was my fault.. sms PP abit late..)Bro PP assigned Yuna to me...N I was not dissappointed...
The girl that came into my room was really wild,horny n naughty!!!As brothers who read my other reports know.I like to use a mini vibrator (Durex)
fr my session with this girls.. N she really enjoyed using it...All the while it was her riding me n me lying on the bed sucking her nipples n frenching her.:D
After the 1st shot is over, while we were chatting on the bed...she started to get naughty again using her feet to masturbate my dick.:p(brothers who like foot jobs can try asking her to do it.. she got great looking legs)as my little brother went hard again. i went fr a second shot...I am greedy person.. I always like book girls that give 2 shots but recently haven't been able to do the second one...But today. Tonight... Yuna manage to get me to do it..:)
Thanks Brother PP again...
RTF- Yes... But i want to try Mae Mae first..

Thanks bro for the FR. Appreciate your effort and support!

Pinay.Pleasures
26-12-2009, 09:11 PM
To join Pinay Pleasures, please PM me your contact number for membership approval.

buzzing
29-12-2009, 10:07 AM
Firstly i would like to thank TS PP for the last minute arrangement yesterday.

And to restore my faith in the "skills" that Pinays have on bed!!!

Not much of an FR write... but there are several points that i would like to highlight...

Yuna is a wild horse, she will ride you like no tomorrow... and boy can she blow.... just like a little lost girl with a lollipop!! Suck and lick and keep wanting more...

Playful and wild SYT.... wow... reminds me of the those younger days..

Two thumbs up for me!!!

Cheers..

Pinay.Pleasures
30-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Firstly i would like to thank TS PP for the last minute arrangement yesterday.

And to restore my faith in the "skills" that Pinays have on bed!!!

Not much of an FR write... but there are several points that i would like to highlight...

Yuna is a wild horse, she will ride you like no tomorrow... and boy can she blow.... just like a little lost girl with a lollipop!! Suck and lick and keep wanting more...

Playful and wild SYT.... wow... reminds me of the those younger days..

Two thumbs up for me!!!

Cheers..

Glad you enjoyed this Pinay commando.. ;)
Appreciate your effort in writing this FR.

Pinay.Pleasures
02-01-2010, 01:46 AM
LAST DAY for this commando Pinay!

Pinay.Pleasures
07-01-2010, 04:46 PM
Good News!
YUNA is BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!

aegis
08-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Had Yuna yesterday afternoon..realise she just got back from J.B. She prefers SGP than JB more..

She is one of the better pinays I have tried for a long time..sex hungry and loves to talk dirty..
My ratings:
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Intense,hard bonking required..her vaginal walls clamps hard on yor dick when she cums...:D
RTF material..get her before she leaves in one month's time...

Pinay.Pleasures
08-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Had Yuna yesterday afternoon..realise she just got back from J.B. She prefers SGP than JB more..

She is one of the better pinays I have tried for a long time..sex hungry and loves to talk dirty..
My ratings:
Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Intense,hard bonking required..her vaginal walls clamps hard on yor dick when she cums...:D
RTF material..get her before she leaves in one month's time...

Glad you enjoyed your session.
Guess she's still our wild sex kitten!! :)

guyguyguy79
09-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Sorry for the late FR.
Been tried Yuna on 26Dec09 if not remember wrongly.

Here is my simple FR:
Name: Yuna
Nationality: Philipino
Boobs: 7
Looks: 7 (70% as the picture, maybe due to hair style)
Height: ~160cm
Weight: ~48kg
BBBJ: 8 (Very hardworking)
CIM: N.A (She not allowed, don't know why brother said okay?)
FJ: 8 (Cowgal is very power)
GFE: 7.5 (feels like a gf, no need icebreak, very like to chat)
RTF: No. Too much dish outside.
Damage: 100/2/2 (Although i only can do 1 shoot) + 30 (Big room hotel) + 12 (2 big tin beer) + 4 Condom.

devilboyz
09-01-2010, 11:53 PM
Hi bro, can share her contact. Thanks.

fan Man
10-01-2010, 10:55 AM
had a wonderful session with Yuna in the mid week. at first, before coming to hotel, i asked whether if she can buy lacy stockings for the session. to my suprise she agreed to play along. went to the hotel, msg her my rm number within 10 mins she arrived. opened the door saw this tall, good looking body girl with an ordinary girl in front of the room. she went in break some ice by showing the stocking she just bought and a matching g-string. also noticed her belly botton piercing. WOW what a package. we both went for a quick shower and went to bed after that. she put on the stockings and the g-string and ask me if i can do her with the G-string on. man... its been awhile someone said that to me. i gladly accept her 'challange'. started with some catbath then she moved down to give me a wet, deep throat,good suction with balls licking and ass rimming condomless blowjob. for a few mins i stoped her and ask for fj. she capped me in a hurry and shaft my dick into her partly botak pussy. her cowgirl was wild as if like she have not done it for a long time. we didn't switch position until i wanna cum where i requested for a CIM. i know some bros out there didn't get this service. seriously you guys miss alot on this. just imagine u dun need to go to the toilet after CIM with her. but i did go to toilet to pee. tcss for a while a round 2 start. by chance we both initiate for round 2. this time i go straight to fj, with cap, cos i think i came fast for the 1 shot. did so many position that i myself lost count. we both were sweating after the session. oh ya almost forget, after both fj, she did display a mistress/girlfriend attitude to me. it is undescribable (I noe wrong spelling). i think for those who do not have a hard heartlike me, you will fall in love with her becos of her attitude. we keep each other accompany by talking untill time is up. we left the hotel together. we walk together till some where we departed to our ways. she gave me a hug and said something which suprises me which is if only i can shag her again cos mine a bit different than all she ever had. in case those reading are wondering why she said mine is different? maybe mine is small. that is what i always think. hahahah..

brief stats
looks 7/10
boobs 8/10 (nice shape B-cup)
body no loose skins, stretch marks or unsightly anything on her
pussy 8/10 (partly botak, landing stirp type. she uses cream not shave)
bbbj 10/10 (with CIM and ar, no other rating than this)
fj 10/10 (all the position u know u can try on her, she ok one)
aj AMLOST FOR ME but no
gfe wonderful!!!
damage 100/2/2

thank you

sb365
11-01-2010, 12:51 AM
Hey bro,

PM you a couple of days ago but yet to get any reply. Do drop me an sms.

Lion Cub
13-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Got a slot and procceded to H81. Waited less than 5 mins and she came. First look and has the features of a Malay. Shortly, she strip to her only her undies and bra. I looked at her body. Excellent. No birth marks and almost no body fats. She then asked me to strip too and we french. I started to caress her and she seems to be high. First thought was that she must be real horny.

Yuna then asked me to go for a shower which I told her I already did. Before I could enter into the shower room, She asked me to U turn. I turned to her and she striped off my underwear and started to BBBJ me. It was a surprise. It was sensual and we toss and turn around on hte bed and french like lovers. I kiss her neck down to her breast and attacked her nipples. She moan and moan and told me she like it so much. After which, she capped me and did a cowgirl. Less tham 5 mins, she told me she cum. I could not believe. So fast. Nevertheless, I did not pull out and continued bonking her. Knownig she cum, I also came in less than 2 mins because I realised that she is so so very wet. My whole CD was wet. Round 1 acomplished.

We TCSS and proceeded to shower together. In the shower room. We french and pet again. I also finger her. She seems high again. We brush our teeth and went to the bed.

After a while she started to caress me and my didi shoot up again. This time round was better. She started her catbath and BBBJ me. Suddenly, she lifted up my legs to a 90 degree position. Hmm. Guess what, she AR me. Yes AR me. Her tip of soft tongue slowly lick my ass. Yes, my baby... I called out to her. Up and down my rim of my ass. It was too too good. After which, she attcked my balls and suck my didi. My goodness, then she capped me again and did a cowgirl. She told me she like this position very much.

We did changed a few position and finally after about 15 mins of non stop action. She told... Im cumming. She started to pick up speed and I trust her hard. Arrrrrrrr... she scream..... She came the 2nd time. I then asked her to lie on the bed and continued bonking. When Im about to come, I asked Yuna. Can I cum in your mouth. She nod her head. I pulled out, took out my CD. And her head automatically came to my didi and I unloaded into her mouth. Best FL I ever bonk.... Very very GFE.. really. After the action. We light up our cigarettes and hug each other. I whispered to her how come she can cum twice. She told me she has chemistry with me and like me. And I asked how about she let me cum in her mouth. She claimed that not everyone will have the privilege. She only give to to those she like. Lucky me. Times almost up. We shower again together and she told me, she also like doggie. I told her next time. Hehe. All bros, she is one girl who like sex a lot. Very GFE for me.

Nationality: Filipino
Boobs: 7/10 ( B- if Im not wrong)
Looks: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/'10 (not that good but still considered above average)
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 (Cowgirl and she came twice and very very wet)
GFE: 9/10 (She can icebreak easily)
RTF: Yes
Damage: 100/2/2 + 20 hotel.

I almost forget.....
AR: 8.5/10 (if other bros never get, dont blame me hor)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinay.Pleasures
14-01-2010, 02:48 PM
had a wonderful session with Yuna in the mid week. at first, before coming to hotel, i asked whether if she can buy lacy stockings for the session. to my suprise she agreed to play along. went to the hotel, msg her my rm number within 10 mins she arrived. opened the door saw this tall, good looking body girl with an ordinary girl in front of the room. she went in break some ice by showing the stocking she just bought and a matching g-string. also noticed her belly botton piercing. WOW what a package. we both went for a quick shower and went to bed after that. she put on the stockings and the g-string and ask me if i can do her with the G-string on. man... its been awhile someone said that to me. i gladly accept her 'challange'. started with some catbath then she moved down to give me a wet, deep throat,good suction with balls licking and ass rimming condomless blowjob. for a few mins i stoped her and ask for fj. she capped me in a hurry and shaft my dick into her partly botak pussy. her cowgirl was wild as if like she have not done it for a long time. we didn't switch position until i wanna cum where i requested for a CIM. i know some bros out there didn't get this service. seriously you guys miss alot on this. just imagine u dun need to go to the toilet after CIM with her. but i did go to toilet to pee. tcss for a while a round 2 start. by chance we both initiate for round 2. this time i go straight to fj, with cap, cos i think i came fast for the 1 shot. did so many position that i myself lost count. we both were sweating after the session. oh ya almost forget, after both fj, she did display a mistress/girlfriend attitude to me. it is undescribable (I noe wrong spelling). i think for those who do not have a hard heartlike me, you will fall in love with her becos of her attitude. we keep each other accompany by talking untill time is up. we left the hotel together. we walk together till some where we departed to our ways. she gave me a hug and said something which suprises me which is if only i can shag her again cos mine a bit different than all she ever had. in case those reading are wondering why she said mine is different? maybe mine is small. that is what i always think. hahahah..

brief stats
looks 7/10
aj AMLOST FOR ME but no
gfe wonderful!!!
damage 100/2/2

thank you

Lacy stockings fantasy accomplished huh bro..
Thanks for the FR. Up you now..

toroyu10
15-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi Bro,

Can i have her number .. Thanks alot

ray1984
18-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Glad you enjoyed your session.
Guess she's still our wild sex kitten!! :)

brief stats
looks 7/10
aj AMLOST FOR ME but no
gfe wonderful!!!
damage 100/2/2

thank you

Bro can pm me the ctc? Thanks a lot

Pinay.Pleasures
18-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Got a slot and procceded to H81. Waited less than 5 mins and she came. First look and has the features of a Malay. Shortly, she strip to her only her undies and bra. I looked at her body. Excellent. No birth marks and almost no body fats. She then asked me to strip too and we french. I started to caress her and she seems to be high. First thought was that she must be real horny.

Yuna then asked me to go for a shower which I told her I already did. Before I could enter into the shower room, She asked me to U turn. I turned to her and she striped off my underwear and started to BBBJ me. It was a surprise. It was sensual and we toss and turn around on hte bed and french like lovers. I kiss her neck down to her breast and attacked her nipples. She moan and moan and told me she like it so much. After which, she capped me and did a cowgirl. Less tham 5 mins, she told me she cum. I could not believe. So fast. Nevertheless, I did not pull out and continued bonking her. Knownig she cum, I also came in less than 2 mins because I realised that she is so so very wet. My whole CD was wet. Round 1 acomplished.

We TCSS and proceeded to shower together. In the shower room. We french and pet again. I also finger her. She seems high again. We brush our teeth and went to the bed.

After a while she started to caress me and my didi shoot up again. This time round was better. She started her catbath and BBBJ me. Suddenly, she lifted up my legs to a 90 degree position. Hmm. Guess what, she AR me. Yes AR me. Her tip of soft tongue slowly lick my ass. Yes, my baby... I called out to her. Up and down my rim of my ass. It was too too good. After which, she attcked my balls and suck my didi. My goodness, then she capped me again and did a cowgirl. She told me she like this position very much.

We did changed a few position and finally after about 15 mins of non stop action. She told... Im cumming. She started to pick up speed and I trust her hard. Arrrrrrrr... she scream..... She came the 2nd time. I then asked her to lie on the bed and continued bonking. When Im about to come, I asked Yuna. Can I cum in your mouth. She nod her head. I pulled out, took out my CD. And her head automatically came to my didi and I unloaded into her mouth. Best FL I ever bonk.... Very very GFE.. really. After the action. We light up our cigarettes and hug each other. I whispered to her how come she can cum twice. She told me she has chemistry with me and like me. And I asked how about she let me cum in her mouth. She claimed that not everyone will have the privilege. She only give to to those she like. Lucky me. Times almost up. We shower again together and she told me, she also like doggie. I told her next time. Hehe. All bros, she is one girl who like sex a lot. Very GFE for me.

Nationality: Filipino
Boobs: 7/10 ( B- if Im not wrong)
Looks: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/'10 (not that good but still considered above average)
CIM: 10/10
FJ: 10/10 (Cowgirl and she came twice and very very wet)
GFE: 9/10 (She can icebreak easily)
RTF: Yes
Damage: 100/2/2 + 20 hotel.

I almost forget.....
AR: 8.5/10 (if other bros never get, dont blame me hor)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the wonderfully detailed FR.
But I can't up you as your post is more than 2 days old.
PM me again if you have a new post.

grassmarijuana1
18-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Had Yuna last Friday. Stats are the same as per what other bro mentioned. Started off with BBBJ and then switch to cowgirl. After about 10 mins came. Then urgent call for a meeting and needs to rush back to office. Overall quite Satisfied. Sorry for the short FR.