PDA

View Full Version : 10101010 little hat yai guide

01-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Hat Yai, a dreamland for all males.
To reach there, take 13hr bus from golden mile. Rate is about $35 and don't bother to take from johor bahru cause rate is 70RM. Hotel suggested in Hat Yai is BP grand view as it is a very good hotel, got swimming pool,etc. One minus point is that the hotel is far away from the district(that means far away from pink hotel, lee garden etc).

For the cheonging part:
When you get to the custom, a guy called Ah kee will approach you. Beware, this thai-chinese is a blood-sucker and very expensive(You can see that he drive a white nice van). If anyone want, I can recommend him a very very honest and good taxi driver called Ah-Too(trusted by many people). Email me at [email protected] if you want the contact. He can speak hokkien+a little english and is super friendly. I am a very good friend of him and have even went to his house(the condition of his house make me realise he makes little money).

Bring about $1000 if you going for a week but you can bring less as there is atm that is circus.

Hat Yai is a lovely country but staying there for 3 days will make you realise there is not much things to do there. So go to Songkhla to go to bathe in holy water for good luck or visit the mermaid(actually nothing one). Krabi is just nearby. H-city, H-city that is how much I miss you..... PS: I wrote this small guide purely to express my love for h-city!!!

simnon
01-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by 10101010
Hat Yai, a dreamland for all males.
To reach there, take 13hr bus from golden mile. Rate is about $35 and don't bother to take from johor bahru cause rate is 70RM. Hotel suggested in Hat Yai is BP grand view as it is a very good hotel, got swimming pool,etc. One minus point is that the hotel is far away from the district(that means far away from pink hotel, lee garden etc).

For the cheonging part:
When you get to the custom, a guy called Ah kee will approach you. Beware, this thai-chinese is a blood-sucker and very expensive(You can see that he drive a white nice van). If anyone want, I can recommend him a very very honest and good taxi driver called Ah-Too(trusted by many people). Email me at [email protected] if you want the contact. He can speak hokkien+a little english and is super friendly. I am a very good friend of him and have even went to his house(the condition of his house make me realise he makes little money).

Bring about $1000 if you going for a week but you can bring less as there is atm that is circus.

Hat Yai is a lovely country but staying there for 3 days will make you realise there is not much things to do there. So go to Songkhla to go to bathe in holy water for good luck or visit the mermaid(actually nothing one). Krabi is just nearby. H-city, H-city that is how much I miss you..... PS: I wrote this small guide purely to express my love for h-city!!!

Any info for price increase during Chinese New Year..
Plan to go there during this time..

Cheers

Cuntalk
01-01-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by simnon

Cheers

yes price will go up 100% for hotel rooms,coach tics,booking of gals during this period...

websurfbastard
04-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by simnon

Cheers

As for my advice, it will be better for you to stay away from Hatyai during the CNY period, unless if you are familiar or a regular cheongster there. Postpond your trip till after the CNY period, I sure you will enjoy yourself even more.

websurfbastard

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
yes price will go up 100% for hotel rooms,coach tics,booking of gals during this period...

provided if he still can find rooms even if he willing to pay 100% up... I still remember there was one time when I bring couple of new frens to Hdy and they end up paying double the price for a chicks that looks good enough for the pork seller... hehehehe

Freestyler69
07-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
provided if he still can find rooms even if he willing to pay 100% up... I still remember there was one time when I bring couple of new frens to Hdy and they end up paying double the price for a chicks that looks good enough for the pork seller... hehehehe

if u pay 2x for the ugly gals, they veri veri happy and service you good good ne..still stand to gain mah.. hahaha

MrDevil
07-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
if u pay 2x for the ugly gals, they veri veri happy and service you good good ne..still stand to gain mah.. hahaha

and probably more wet than other chicks bcos none would wanted them except probably pork seller...

so those who planning to cheong Hdy during CNY, better mentally got prepared, unless of coz you have a regular or tirak there but bear in mind that you may not be the oni one.. so check her schedule first..

watchman
07-01-2004, 07:05 PM
and probably more wet than other chicks bcos none would wanted them except probably pork seller...

so those who planning to cheong Hdy during CNY, better mentally got prepared, unless of coz you have a regular or tirak there but bear in mind that you may not be the oni one.. so check her schedule first..

U sur got many tiraks no. so share with us mar. U won't want bros here sleeping with pork seller gf, right? :D

Unless u r a pork seller!

MrDevil
08-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by watchman
U sur got many tiraks no. so share with us mar. U won't want bros here sleeping with pork seller gf, right? :D

Unless u r a pork seller!

hahahaha i do looks like pork seller sometimes, u cum JB.. I line all them up for you to up one by one ..... oppsss did I mention pork seller gf? :D

watchman
08-01-2004, 06:21 AM
hahahaha i do looks like pork seller sometimes, u cum JB.. I line all them up for you to up one by one ..... oppsss did I mention pork seller gf? :D

No problem. As long as they don't smell like 1, is fine for me. *oink*:D

Freestyler69
08-01-2004, 09:49 AM
No problem. As long as they don't smell like 1, is fine for me. *oink*:D

if they can accept the pork seller as bf, meaning they veri veri accomodating anf dont mind you handsome or not with big belly or not le... good good service.. i also wan le..kekekekee

watchman
08-01-2004, 02:48 PM
if they can accept the pork seller as bf, meaning they veri veri accomodating anf dont mind you handsome or not with big belly or not le... good good service.. i also wan le..kekekekee

Wah, very chin chai person u r. U mus b not handsum n hv a big belly, right or not?:D

Freestyler69
08-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Wah, very chin chai person u r. U mus b not handsum n hv a big belly, right or not?:D

good guess but i'm not at that stage yet. I can imagine myself to be ugly and big belly in the coming years and knowing that there are young chicks that gives you that good good service despite your appearance is very comforting le.. hehehe

watchman
08-01-2004, 08:27 PM
good guess but i'm not at that stage yet. I can imagine myself to be ugly and big belly in the coming years and knowing that there are young chicks that gives you that good good service despite your appearance is very comforting le.. hehehe

Soon. Very soon.:p

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:11 AM

how cum u know all my strength so well? We have not met before right?? The reason so many puyings attracted to me is bcos they know i will be faithful to them unlike handsome guys :D

Cuntalk
09-01-2004, 04:15 AM
how cum u know all my strength so well? We have not met before right?? The reason so many puyings attracted to me is bcos they know i will be faithful to them unlike handsome guys :D

no lah the puyins tio ur GT cos of ur Magix fingers...:D

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:17 AM
duplicate

Cuntalk
09-01-2004, 04:35 AM

how cum u re-posted same thing again?kelong!:o

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 05:19 AM
how cum u re-posted same thing again?kelong!:o

oppss... duplicate lar

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 05:20 AM
no lah the puyins tio ur GT cos of ur Magix fingers...:D

walau ehh... how u know about my Magix finger?? :D

Freestyler69
09-01-2004, 11:16 AM

hahahaha but in their hearts the darkest secrets is that they have always wished that a handsome guy like me would be just 10% as faithful as the ugly guy like you is enough for them to die for me liao hehehehe.....

fact1: gals always likes handsome guys no matter wat
fact2: gals always prefer 25-35 guys becos that's when the dick is most power
fact3: if you're handsome and power, not much money also they dun mind
fact4: if you're ugky and big belly, they only do just for the money to spend on handsome guys

Freestyler69
09-01-2004, 11:18 AM

are u sure it's your finger??? maybe it's your toe that did the Magix le??hahaha

watchman
09-01-2004, 11:55 AM
hahahaha but in their hearts the darkest secrets is that they have always wished that a handsome guy like me would be just 10% as faithful as the ugly guy like you is enough for them to die for me liao hehehehe.....

fact4: if you're ugky and big belly, they only do just for the money to spend on handsome guys

U sur did ur research.:rolleyes:

Freestyler69
09-01-2004, 12:12 PM
U sur did ur research.:rolleyes:

hehe maybe like u said.. i was once handsome but now turned ugly kekekekeke

watchman
09-01-2004, 04:13 PM
hehe maybe like u said.. i was once handsome but now turned ugly kekekekeke

Join the club.

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:40 PM

hahahaha,, good try, so when wanna to join me to cheong puying ? See who attract more puyings? The once upon a time handsome guy or the big belly ugly uncle :D

Cuntalk
09-01-2004, 04:41 PM

u always drink ur beer well-stirred with cunt juice using ur Magix finger...how can dun know?

i think the whole lup sup society also know liao...:D

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:44 PM
are u sure it's your finger??? maybe it's your toe that did the Magix le??hahaha

i am sure i have lots of other powerful weapon beside my finger and toe, probably my tongue, teeth, lips... and of coz you know what ler ... heheheehe

MrDevil
09-01-2004, 04:45 PM
u always drink ur beer well-stirred with cunt juice using ur Magix finger...how can dun know?

i think the whole lup sup society also know liao...:D

beer mixed with stirred cunt juice, yummy.... , wanna some tonite??

got a special gift for you oni ;), you will surely love it... very kinky one

Cuntalk
09-01-2004, 04:49 PM
beer mixed with stirred cunt juice, yummy.... , wanna some tonite??

got a special gift for you oni ;), you will surely love it... very kinky one

i tot only 1?

still hv some more gift for me huh?kum sia tai lo...:D

Freestyler69
09-01-2004, 05:05 PM
hahahaha,, good try, so when wanna to join me to cheong puying ? See who attract more puyings? The once upon a time handsome guy or the big belly ugly uncle :D
hahaha i join you to your territory sure many gals know you better than me la.. how can i challenge you?? ng kah ng kah....

kekeke.. maybe we go H city and try ??

watchman
09-01-2004, 08:12 PM
hahaha i join you to your territory sure many gals know you better than me la.. how can i challenge you?? ng kah ng kah....

kekeke.. maybe we go H city and try ??

Confucius Says

Man young when he snatches kisses, old when he kisses snatches.

gigantic_tk
20-03-2004, 11:37 PM
This threat seem to have die of natural death......anyway I have read a FR • from other site to share with bros here ..............

Hat Yai Travel Report Dated Added: Sat Feb 28 2004 Submitted by: beentz New

Hello All, Been to BBK many times, but was in Hat Yai last weekend for the first time. Based upon the reviews in WSG I paid a visit to the Pink Hotel. Either the place has changed, the 'rules' are changed or I was in the wrong place.

We arrived around 9pm and took a seat in a bar down stairs and waited for the advertized "sexy show" to start at 10:30. For the next 1 and 1/2 hour we listened to girls get up on stage ( fully clothed) and croon some bad Thai Karoke. There appreared to be 'working girls' in the bar, but it was so subtle that we were not sure if they were working or someones date. The whole time we weere there no one approached us and asked if we were looking for company. At 10:30 5-6 girls in bikinis came out and did a dance routine. They were followed by a mixed guy/girl dance routine. There was nothing 'sexy' about any of this. By 11:00 we were fed up and left. Upon exitingt we saw the sign for the massage and thought we check it out.

We went up stairs and found the 'fishbowl 'at the massage area empty ( literally not person there.) We went into the bar next to the massage area and there were 5-6 girls sitting out side the bar in uniforms. After about 15 minutes, no one had approached us, so I went back out side the bar and asked one the girls to join me. We has a drink and chatted badly, ( almost no English was understood) I asked her about how much it was to go home for the night. She made very clearly that no girls in the bar will go home. " Stay in Bar Only". I wasn't sure if she meant this for me or all customers. The guy on the couch next to me had 5 girls sitting with him. Around 2am ( I think) the bar closed and we all had to leave. As far as I could tell, everyone walked out alone. No girls left the bar.

Other bars we went to during the weekend seem to work the same way..... Can someone advise me on how this is supposed to work? Where can you find girls on the street? Other bars where the girls will leave with you? Bar fine? Prices? I saw 'sexy shows' advertized everywhere, but as soon as I asked for details ( to avoid the same dissappointment as the first night) no one could tell me anything. Whats up?
(Review # 8456)