PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BodyBuilders Flings only

shorthair
30-10-2009, 07:57 AM
I am new here.

Just to carry on the search for a Bodybuilder guy.
I'm into body builder. (very very muscular type only, those which normal girl see will be very scared type)

Might consider a MMF or MMMF if i can find. But I will not agree to just any one.
Please note, I am pretty shy so I will need to be warmed up before hand, and I am into bondage as well so some light bondage is acceptable. Willing to go role play as well.

Any number of shots, as long as you up to it,
with caps on of course.

Some info about me :
Attached, Chinese , mid 20s, 168cm, 50kg, Cup C (or at least a handful)
According to what guys say, I'm quite pleasant looking with short brown hair.

Costs : No costs, but hotel charges to be shared among the guys involved.
Any maybe some drinks etc.

I would need the bro's contact, and maybe an mms or email me your pic (body pic, upper body to show ur muscles can liao) for me to choose once I contact you.

I am not gay, but I am quite tom boy.

Act fast. please send me a pte msg with your contact,
best is handphone/MMS. I am looking for many (ard 3 or 4 would be nice).

Pls do not post lame things as I do not want to waste my time.

shorthair
30-10-2009, 09:52 AM
forgot to mention I'm actually looking for a decent looking bodybuilder typer FB..

water_boi
30-10-2009, 02:20 PM
forgot to mention I'm actually looking for a decent looking bodybuilder typer FB..

any luck so far? hmmm..

shorthair
30-10-2009, 04:50 PM
so sad.. so hard to find bodybuilders??

naturegreen
30-10-2009, 04:58 PM
any luck so far? hmmm..

Bro bro, go apply! ;)

WTF?
30-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I have a muscular COCK, can apply ?

naturegreen
30-10-2009, 05:53 PM
I guess besides being muscular, most important thing is to be able to click right? I have a muscular bangali friend, you want? ;)

shorthair
30-10-2009, 05:55 PM
eh.. prefer chinese lah.. :D

see see only
30-10-2009, 06:10 PM
One big muscular stomach :rolleyes: can??? :D

shorthair
30-10-2009, 09:31 PM
no bodybuilders at all??

shorthair
30-10-2009, 09:49 PM
pls email your pic to [email protected] so that i can see :) then will consider from there if we should carry on.

I want to thanx those that had PMed me, but I'm sorry to say that you do not fit the bill for my fantasy. Thank you. ;)

creator2000
30-10-2009, 10:51 PM
You should have gone not being notice:You have to give some level of curiosity and not let the cat out so fast mah......then can fish your broad should body guy mah........

good luck !

If you think I am lying you can come to Holiday Inn netween 2nd to 4th Nov I will be there. Look for guest name Thomas....

Good luck

alphonse
31-10-2009, 12:33 AM
I have a muscular COCK, can apply ?

One big muscular stomach can???

Haha, buay tahan! But it never hurts to try!

LoveThai
31-10-2009, 02:04 PM
I guess besides being muscular, most important thing is to be able to click right? I have a muscular bangali friend, you want? ;)

Hahaha, Good one.

shorthair
01-11-2009, 01:00 AM
hmmm.. hmmm....

shorthair
01-11-2009, 03:10 AM
quite disappointing leh..

BoinKING
01-11-2009, 04:35 AM
how big you want?
roid monsters(>85kg with 10%BF) or natural(<80kg with 10%BF)?

shorthair
01-11-2009, 04:42 AM
BoinKING: both are acceptable :) from ex pro competitors to pro wrestler to pro competitors to amatures :) i need to see to be able to say for sure though.. actually not much diff lah hahahaha probably only diff is time to achieve and well.. stretch marks :D

oooh ya to add i dun mind some personal training too hahahahaahha :P though i already know what to do I'm just too lazy :P

SG Obama
01-11-2009, 09:41 AM
wanna change your fantasy to get bonks by skinny boney short guys? i m sure it's equally fun

shorthair
01-11-2009, 09:59 AM
seems like bodybuilders in this forum are not active at all.. :(

synyster
01-11-2009, 01:11 PM

maybe there's none.

uncle gg
01-11-2009, 01:54 PM
hi TS,

i suggest you visit california orchard one day. just wink and pick your target, whoever in range and start a topic.

like say:

"hi, do you know of any workout to reduce my breast size. mine's a little too big..":p

or

"hi, i read that missionary position helps men to work out the chest and triceps, is it true?":D

probability is definitely higher than seeking help here. wish you absolute success !

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 02:52 PM
u wan those who take steriod one ah?..

too bad, i dun take steriod..though i train regualry......

mariko
01-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Well, i guess most guys who are into body building wont be in this forum. They are mostly affectionate and passion only with their GYM, weight machines, diet food and GAY Forums.
I know sis shorthair may have this fetish with muscular man, but sometime its really hard to get what you want.

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Well, i guess most guys who are into body building wont be in this forum. They are mostly affectionate and passion only with their GYM, weight machines, diet food and GAY Forums.
I know sis shorthair may have this fetish with muscular man, but sometime its really hard to get what you want.

bodybuilders are not Gays lar..our national bodybuilders quite a handful are straight one...just tat bodybuilders during peak time they train v hard n discipline n will b very tired aft training..no time for other games also..

shorthair
01-11-2009, 03:12 PM
yup not all are gays lah.. those that i know are all straight leh.. just that they are faithful kind.. and they despise gays loh.. in fact its really funny when u talk to them about gays they get quite worked up coz they attract them ahahahahah

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 03:23 PM
yup not all are gays lah.. those that i know are all straight leh.. just that they are faithful kind.. and they despise gays loh.. in fact its really funny when u talk to them about gays they get quite worked up coz they attract them ahahahahah

true lor.those tat i know n train w me all straight also...we dun like gays though always lure the attention of them...

shorthair
01-11-2009, 03:28 PM
u wan those who take steriod one ah?..

too bad, i dun take steriod..though i train regualry......

no lah.. steriod.. eh.. abusing steriod will cause hypotrophy of the testicles leh.. of coz naturally big will be good lah :) i like muscle men period :D dun care got use steriod a not ;)

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 03:41 PM
no lah.. steriod.. eh.. abusing steriod will cause hypotrophy of the testicles leh.. of coz naturally big will be good lah :) i like muscle men period :D dun care got use steriod a not ;)

if u wan those bodybuilding type of guys, they sure use steriod one lar..no any bodybuilder dun take steriod b4!!..just tat they have done their PCT well b4 competition than not get caught...

wan naturally big w/o steriod..u wait long long..:p

shorthair
01-11-2009, 03:45 PM
if u wan those bodybuilding type of guys, they sure use steriod one lar..no any bodybuilder dun take steriod b4!!..just tat they have done their PCT well b4 competition than not get caught...

wan naturally big w/o steriod..u wait long long..:p

aiya i dun care one lah i only wan the end result loh hehehe :P as long as i get to see and touch dun care got steriod a not lah ahahahah

i tel u if i got the money i will also use loh.. moderate and proper use can help reduce body fat, increase muscle proportion but of coz must be really careful usage if not will become too manly..

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 03:55 PM
aiya i dun care one lah i only wan the end result loh hehehe :P as long as i get to see and touch dun care got steriod a not lah ahahahah

i tel u if i got the money i will also use loh.. moderate and proper use can help reduce body fat, increase muscle proportion but of coz must be really careful usage if not will become too manly..

no pt using tat if u r not into competition..tats wat bodybuilders told me..so i keep tat in mind..natural still better...look at ur diet n train regualry n live well then u will have a fit n lean body..;)

shorthair
01-11-2009, 04:01 PM
no pt using tat if u r not into competition..tats wat bodybuilders told me..so i keep tat in mind..natural still better...look at ur diet n train regualry n live well then u will have a fit n lean body..;)

yup agree! eh.. talking about pt bf aka fb leh.. hahahaha how come talk abt body building?? hahha

whiteblue
01-11-2009, 04:44 PM
consider me leh.. im fit. u can test my fitness if u wan :)

naturegreen
01-11-2009, 05:32 PM
aiya i dun care one lah i only wan the end result loh hehehe :P

You already say you only want the end results so why insist on muscular guys? End results is you get to enjoy the session, so does the guy. So does not really matter if muscular or not mah.... Two parties are happy can liao. right? :p

shorthair
01-11-2009, 05:34 PM
You already say you only want the end results so why insist on muscular guys? End results is you get to enjoy the session, so does the guy. So does not really matter if muscular or not mah.... Two parties are happy can liao. right? :p

... sickening leh ur hahahaha.. i mean the end result of using steriods a not.. the end result of being big and a body builder lah.. :rolleyes:

whiteblue
01-11-2009, 05:39 PM
faster test me!! i wan to qualify!! :D

shorthair
01-11-2009, 05:44 PM
*fainted....*

The_Unrepentant
01-11-2009, 05:46 PM
wanna change your fantasy to get bonks by skinny boney short guys? i m sure it's equally fun

wahahhahah:D u beri the funny.:eek:

The_Unrepentant
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
here is my pic. very muscular.
muscle man (http://vnmedia.ign.com/conanvault.ign.com/images/top10/muscular.jpg)

shorthair
01-11-2009, 05:54 PM
pls do not post lame things here thank you

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 07:15 PM
haha..v funny pic...:D:D

shorthair
01-11-2009, 07:19 PM
si beh lame loh.. that one is totally fake..

BoinKING
01-11-2009, 07:25 PM
maybe you post pic of the ideal person then people have an idea of what you mean.
"Bodybuilder" has so many connotation.

It can be ronnie coleman or some men's health magazine model

shorthair
01-11-2009, 07:31 PM
maybe you post pic of the ideal person then people have an idea of what you mean.
"Bodybuilder" has so many connotation.

It can be ronnie coleman or some men's health magazine model

wahahahahaha that one too big lah hahahaha picture ah.. hmmm.. i try find :D

shorthair
01-11-2009, 07:38 PM
ok.. lets just say the minimum i will accept is something like those poloboys.. swimmers body type.. thats the minimum i can accept.. im actually used to ex pro competitors' size :P asian ones ah.. not ang mo ah..

The_Unrepentant
01-11-2009, 07:38 PM
i thought u say only wan end result:o,........ process not important:D

u look at the pic when fucking me lol.:rolleyes:

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 08:37 PM
should take someone like simon chua or adrian tan..my idol..:D

shorthair
01-11-2009, 08:39 PM
should take someone like simon chua or adrian tan..my idol..:D

sickening lah ahhahaahah they wun be here one loh ahahahah

HeadOn
01-11-2009, 08:41 PM
sickening lah ahhahaahah they wun be here one loh ahahahah

of cos they wont b here...simon is married...adrian has a gf.....

i mean those bodytype..

shorthair
01-11-2009, 08:45 PM
hard to find here lah.. swimmers bod still might be able to find.. haiz..

naturegreen
01-11-2009, 09:46 PM
faster test me!! i wan to qualify!! :D

I dun think you qualify leh... :rolleyes:

shorthair
02-11-2009, 12:01 AM
:D hehehehe dun hurt his feelings lah :)

whiteblue
02-11-2009, 12:14 AM

ok..i qualify..i usually go for body training.. running.. some weight lifting :) :D

shorthair
02-11-2009, 12:20 AM
depends on how u look at it :)

AH_ken
02-11-2009, 12:53 AM
depends on how u look at it :)

Hi TS,

You haf mail and PM... thxs..:)

hugobosss
02-11-2009, 01:44 AM
I'M 182, 74KG, lean muscular. u've got an email. emailed u my pic alr

Erasure
02-11-2009, 02:57 AM
I used to do bodybuilding...but now I'm focusing mainly on the stomach and arse.....

I got a very small dick...the result from my years of body building and steriods abuse...even though my body can visually satisfy you, physically, I don't think i can. Plus, most bodybuilders will avoid or abstain from sex because ejaculation is a waste of their body protein, magnesium etc....

Ur chances of getting laid is higher at the gym...try there...not in this forum. However, my advice to you is to try out the average guys out there....u can go for extreme like extremely fat guys...I'm sure the response will be higher. :)

naturegreen
02-11-2009, 08:10 AM

Looking for... 02-11-2009 02:54 AM xxxx
Like that also wanna zap...... So what things went wrong? Reason for zapping is xxxx???? So what is xxxx?

Then choose him lah.... ;)

shorthair
02-11-2009, 06:58 PM
I used to do bodybuilding...but now I'm focusing mainly on the stomach and arse.....

I got a very small dick...the result from my years of body building and steriods abuse...even though my body can visually satisfy you, physically, I don't think i can. Plus, most bodybuilders will avoid or abstain from sex because ejaculation is a waste of their body protein, magnesium etc....

Ur chances of getting laid is higher at the gym...try there...not in this forum. However, my advice to you is to try out the average guys out there....u can go for extreme like extremely fat guys...I'm sure the response will be higher. :)

tats becoz as u say.. abuse steriod.. so hypotrophy.. and ya.. sperm is 100% organic protein and minerals :D very healthy wor hehehe anyway.. i need more than just sex.. its not exactly the important part anyway.. i need someone with nice broad shoulders when i need to cry, a good listening when im down, and a pair of strong arms too.. :) at the gym.. the chances are there might be gays..

and neh.. i wun change my criteria its my fetish my fantasy ;)

see see only
02-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Sorry TS hijack your tread :D

I am looking for a young lady that's willing to join in for MMF, MMMF also can...

Some criteria needed:

She must be bold, outspoken and intelligent; as well as

Attached, Chinese , mid 20s, 168cm, 50kg, Cup C (or at least a handful)
must be quite pleasant looking with short brown hair.

Of cos she must like bodybuilder but dont mind clumsy, fat & ugly men with skill and humorous charactors (as no bodybuilders are involved this time round).

Interested :D - please PM me.

AH_ken
02-11-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi TS,

You receive my mail?

naturegreen
02-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Looking for... 02-11-2009 08:49 PM xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok cool it guys, just a comment of "I dun think you qualify" and got zapped 8 points..... :o Relax, chill it

shorthair
03-11-2009, 06:55 AM
duh.. lame..

handcell
03-11-2009, 12:59 PM
TS, u do know alot .... ru a figure competitor or into sport...??

oldghost
03-11-2009, 02:06 PM
hihi TS, try waiting outside AWP, or CP in the morning .... those jailbird everyday do diamond push up and carry water pails... muscule quite big also... after a few years of inside, sure can find buldging muscle...

further more long time no release, sure thick thick....:D

shorthair
03-11-2009, 04:26 PM
TS, u do know alot .... ru a figure competitor or into sport...??
me? used to be a PT ;) and had many frens who are bbers :P

tookara
03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
so why not post your pic

shorthair
03-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Neh.. Tat will create too much unwanted attention.. Prefer to wait :)

The_Unrepentant
03-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Neh.. Tat will create too much unwanted attention.. Prefer to wait :)

u need to wait long long whor.:eek:

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/the_unrepentant/QueueingintheSun.jpg

macrick
03-11-2009, 11:10 PM
To TS,

since you didnt reply to my pm & also face with bros disturbing U.

May I suggest U go Tampines CF gym in the evening, got a few regulars there.

All quite big size, got malay, pinoy, chinese & indian. So many flavours for U to choose.

Like a bro here suggested, wink & chat up. I'm sure U will find what U are looking for.

Else, U can try cali gym, also got big size, maybe U can help them turn straight too. :D

shorthair
03-11-2009, 11:44 PM
hahaahaha so bad leh haha i shy shy type one leh.. how to? haha

MeePokDry
04-11-2009, 12:01 AM
u need to wait long long whor.:eek:

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/the_unrepentant/QueueingintheSun.jpg

wahahaha...this is funny......thumbs up bro...

hugobosss
04-11-2009, 02:23 AM
hey TS, so how is it? u didnt reply to my email from [email protected]

macrick
04-11-2009, 02:30 PM
hey TS, so how is it? u didnt reply to my email from [email protected]

Dont bother lah. I also got the same "response"

naturegreen
04-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Is this yet another cock-teasing thread? Just to post and tempt guys?

Btw shorthair, my friend told me you SMSed him only once and he asked you out but you rejected him flatly. So what are you looking for exactly? :o

SanPiPa
04-11-2009, 03:08 PM
To clear up the air for shorthair,

I am helping her coordinate this now.

She is real, her stats as describe is real,
and yes she is indeed very shy , but very wild once the mood is right.

Those who are keen can just msg me.

And of course , those who are not body builder trying their luck can just about forget it, as she received tons of msgs from guys.
(she shown me all those msgs so I know who you are, haha )

No reason for her to reply each individual one as it's stated very clearly what is her expectation of a bodybuilder.

For those not sure of what is a bodybuilder, please refer to the below url

Asian Muscle Review (http://asianmusclereview.com/)

Oh yes, she like it BIG, Muscle Big i meant, not the brain or didi below big...

Already shortlisted two bros, will contact them by next week to arrange something.

Please really look at the title of this thread.

naturegreen
04-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Ok here's one for you.

YouTube - MostMuscular.Com - Johnnie Jackson DVD (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzVc-m8esDI&feature=player_embedded)

shorthair
04-11-2009, 05:38 PM
Is this yet another cock-teasing thread? Just to post and tempt guys?

Btw shorthair, my friend told me you SMSed him only once and he asked you out but you rejected him flatly. So what are you looking for exactly? :o
well.. its not :) its worth my wait at least i found some that fits my criteria :)

The_Unrepentant
04-11-2009, 05:59 PM
well.. its not :) its worth my wait at least i found some that fits my criteria :)

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/the_unrepentant/yawns.png

owen1
04-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Paging Osama.. :p

gym i frequent to has a couple of hardcore ones...as advice, higher chance of finding and hitting off with the one you want, from a gym.

shorthair
04-11-2009, 08:26 PM
well i would appreciate if that if u r not selected to quit hijacking the thread and post lame things.. my criteria i know is high but is becoz i do know that there are ppl like that thats y i dare to ask for it.. and its my fetish its my fantasy, nobody can change that!

naturegreen
04-11-2009, 09:06 PM
well i would appreciate if that if u r not selected to quit hijacking the thread and post lame things.. my criteria i know is high but is becoz i do know that there are ppl like that thats y i dare to ask for it.. and its my fetish its my fantasy, nobody can change that!

Relax. Hope you would be able to find the "one" ;)

shorthair
04-11-2009, 09:16 PM
one? neh.. i wan more.. :D anyway managed to get a few.. but hehehe there is one that I would very much like to meet.. hmmm.. very interesting..

whiteblue
04-11-2009, 09:20 PM
like to meet.. hmmm.. very interesting..

haha.. is it me :o

shorthair
04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
too bad.. he is not from this forum :)

SanPiPa
04-11-2009, 10:27 PM
hehee planning in progress....

dont reveal so much. discreet pls.

haha

whiteblue
04-11-2009, 10:32 PM
shorthair.. i got take some new photo send to u when i got time :)

AH_ken
04-11-2009, 11:18 PM
hi Shorthair,

U recieve my pic?

hawksbay
04-11-2009, 11:18 PM

they r to bz pumping iron,well i m muscular n lean but than i don t qualfy lol lol lol.:p

macrick
04-11-2009, 11:52 PM
To clear up the air for shorthair,

I am helping her coordinate this now.

She is real, her stats as describe is real,
and yes she is indeed very shy , but very wild once the mood is right.

Those who are keen can just msg me.

And of course , those who are not body builder trying their luck can just about forget it, as she received tons of msgs from guys.
(she shown me all those msgs so I know who you are, haha )

No reason for her to reply each individual one as it's stated very clearly what is her expectation of a bodybuilder.

For those not sure of what is a bodybuilder, please refer to the below url

Asian Muscle Review (http://asianmusclereview.com/)

Oh yes, she like it BIG, Muscle Big i meant, not the brain or didi below big...

Already shortlisted two bros, will contact them by next week to arrange something.

Please really look at the title of this thread.

The link U gave, that is not what I not call "big"

Ronnie Coleman is what I call big.

Unless TS into "jucied" guys well, hahaha!

Read effects of Anabolic steroid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabolic_steroid)

Anyway, it's the wrong place to seek "jucied" guys in a heterosexual sex forum. :D

tookara
05-11-2009, 05:33 AM
so since your criteria is set so high what about posting a body pic of yourself for potential bodybuilder types to see>

shorthair
05-11-2009, 08:21 AM
there are certainly many sour grapes here..

shorthair
05-11-2009, 08:22 AM
so since your criteria is set so high what about posting a body pic of yourself for potential bodybuilder types to see>
i am so not gona expose myself and invite flies to flood me.. i have confidence with myself, on my looks, on my skills but that dont mean that anyone will have it.. i have my principle and i will stick to it.. its my fantasy and its fetish..

macrick
05-11-2009, 02:22 PM

No pic says alot already. Since many foreigners excel in looks, figure, complexion & attitude.

The_Unrepentant
05-11-2009, 03:15 PM
No pic says alot already. Since many foreigners excel in looks, figure, complexion & attitude.

http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae101/the_unrepentant/npnt096bz.jpg

tookara
06-11-2009, 06:15 AM
post your body pic no need to see your face (chances are its not great anyway)

naturegreen
06-11-2009, 10:12 AM
post your body pic no need to see your face (chances are its not great anyway)

She's not bad looking cause she did send me her pic. But can't post it without her permission. So it'll be better that she post it herself. What's more I cannot be sure that the person in the pic is 100% her.

macrick
06-11-2009, 02:24 PM
She's not bad looking cause she did send me her pic. But can't post it without her permission. So it'll be better that she post it herself. What's more I cannot be sure that the person in the pic is 100% her.

HAHAHA!!!!! (Not directing @ you, naturegreen)

handcell
09-11-2009, 09:45 AM
TS has gone missing ... maybe she hv found her guy.. :(

musclemachine
12-11-2009, 11:56 AM
TS has gone missing ... maybe she hv found her guy.. :(

ehhehehe.like that also can ..:)

shorthair
12-11-2009, 11:48 PM
I wun say I'm fantastic but well I'm good enough.. Still looking anyway.. :) n btw naturegreen tat really is me ;)

block11
13-11-2009, 01:02 AM
I wun say I'm fantastic but well I'm good enough.. Still looking anyway.. :) n btw naturegreen tat really is me ;)

ahhh... from what i saw, definitely more than "good enough" :p

so when are we going to see FRs here? :D

kurosaki ichigo
13-11-2009, 01:05 AM

Check your email please :)

tookara
13-11-2009, 12:02 PM
so short hair care to post your pic

TheGreatOne
13-11-2009, 02:54 PM
nah la bro tookara,

she won't post it openly here ;)

Softcore
28-11-2009, 03:33 PM
To TS,

since you didnt reply to my pm & also face with bros disturbing U.

May I suggest U go Tampines CF gym in the evening, got a few regulars there.

All quite big size, got malay, pinoy, chinese & indian. So many flavours for U to choose.

Like a bro here suggested, wink & chat up. I'm sure U will find what U are looking for.

Else, U can try cali gym, also got big size, maybe U can help them turn straight too. :D

I used to train at Tampines Clubfitt, and honestly, there aren't many big AND reasonably lean guys there. It's usually one or the other.

handcell
30-11-2009, 12:19 PM
TS (shorthair)...

any FR on your last fling or mmf/mmmf???

horny to noe leh... :D:D

and hw cum there is another thread v similar to yrs leh ???? :confused: