PDA

View Full Version : shot in head SIN driver is Famous Samster

F-boy
20-12-2003, 03:07 PM
just recieved news that the singaporean man shot two days ago is a Famous Samster here, chonging JB always one, anyone can confirm? Mr Devil the JB expert can help shed some light?

newyorker88
21-12-2003, 12:30 PM
anyone knows his name? Looks like that case is not a robbery... Why would someone get a taxi to follow him all the way to the petrol station? Second, why would they fire to kill? Not just flash the gun to ask him to back off and rob his car? And the car is so old liao... Anyone care to comment? Maybe just let the police handle the case... above just personal views that it may not be a robbery case..

omega_x
21-12-2003, 02:09 PM
Confirm is some revenge act ...

noppensg
22-12-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by omega_x
Confirm is some revenge act ...

Since you can confirm, it means you know a lot more. Care to share (with the police if you don't wish to share with us)? Hope you are not the killer.

newyorker88
22-12-2003, 08:59 PM
The driver is dead, as reported in the news... sad....

Ah Dez
23-12-2003, 05:40 AM
Christmas and New Year coming... a lot of such stuff will happen

MrDevil
23-12-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by F-boy
just recieved news that the singaporean man shot two days ago is a Famous Samster here, chonging JB always one, anyone can confirm? Mr Devil the JB expert can help shed some light?

bro, me busy cheonging puyings... i oso dunno this news.. did heard something from someone but did not pay attention to it ... let me tap the wind first, see what i get to hear

weird70s
23-12-2003, 09:43 AM
Probably he slept with someone daugther who no one dares to sleep with. Or someone's wife, mistresses, gf...

jas1800
23-12-2003, 10:48 AM
He is one of the cheongster in HC ...hehehehheeh......By the way i have discover something about him, that his friends, girlfriend and parent dun know anythings about his personal life and what he doing in JB for !!!!! Very sad...i suspect this is a revenge case....as the killer shot on his head instead on other part of his body..!!!!!! very supicious...suspect he offend trial leader in JB.... and the police can't catch them one as they cover one another..

kennysoo
25-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Guys,

whatever he used to be, he is gone now. let him rest in peace.

Barca
25-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by kennysoo
Guys,

YUP..........

Let Him................R.I.P.

samlee8
25-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by kennysoo
Guys,

thats right. let him rip. let us silence forever in this thread, treat it as a respect for him, and his contribution to this forum once.

gmaster99
26-12-2003, 01:59 AM
anybody knows his username ? Maybe he said something in his posts ?

tualan
26-12-2003, 03:47 AM
When JB on Christmas eve 4pm. Singaporeans must be spooked. No cars at all, going through Customs is a breeze. Went to Tropical Inn. At the lobby you dial 7 and and three remaining digits of the telephone pad anti-clockwise. Bonk a girl named Jessie, tall model like figure. Told me that the unfortunate guy was shot at the shell station nearby. Not the other shell station next to the police station in the heart of town. Anyway RIP for our dearly departed cheongster.

MarchBoy
29-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Rest in Peace!

Ah Dez
01-01-2004, 04:45 PM
It doesn't matter if you are a samster or not... the simple fact is.... you don't step on people toes... people won't step on yours.

If you want to jio someone ... then prepare for the consequences. We are in JB , not singapore

In singapore, you guys can scold here.. scold there................. at most throw a few bottles here and there.. just to show your MANHOOD.

Here in JB, we do the simple way.... things must have a end.... if we fight, we really fight. It just happens that this incident happen at the petrol kiosk near singapore.... thats why it was reported. Do you think people who get killed furthur up...... will apper on tv?

I got my info.... i state my stand.... if someone is willing to chase you all the way up to the door step of singapore.... and still won't let it go and let you off.... you must have did so real shit thing just b4 that.

Malaysian Datuk
06-01-2004, 03:07 PM
FYI the driver WAS a regular contributor in Sam's forum until some time ago, his nick here was ROMANTO. May God have mercy on his soul, RIP. The killers have been arrested, may they get their just desserts.

The_Hustler
07-01-2004, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Malaysian Datuk
FYI the driver WAS a regular contributor in Sam's forum until some time ago, his nick here was ROMANTO. May God have mercy on his soul, RIP. The killers have been arrested, may they get their just desserts.

This is sad... I'm sure many of the old timers know him... I've met Romanto 2-3 times in GL... I hope it's not for real. I've asked a few others to confirm on this.... perhaps Ah Dez can check better. Another friend tried calling his phone...but no reply, and another said cannot be cos Romanto rides a motorbike.... whatever it is... whoever has news...keep us all updated.

Fingers crossed,
The Hustler

Ah Dez
11-01-2004, 10:09 PM

HAHA ! :D

Ah Dez
11-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Romanto, was with me in Roman Spa 2 days back.

So for those who anyhow guess... You just got shot in your own ass.

Be in the guy is from here or not..... doesn't matter. As long as it is not you.

The_Hustler
14-01-2004, 06:52 PM

Nabeizz... false info. Hope u heard it wrong... got us all frantically trying to reach for Romanto. Oh well, many have affirm he is aliving n kicking.

Next time, dun anyhow shock our old fragile hearts.

Choy!
The Hustler

weird70s
15-01-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
It doesn't matter if you are a samster or not... the simple fact is.... you don't step on people toes... people won't step on yours.

If you want to jio someone ... then prepare for the consequences. We are in JB , not singapore

In singapore, you guys can scold here.. scold there................. at most throw a few bottles here and there.. just to show your MANHOOD.

Here in JB, we do the simple way.... things must have a end.... if we fight, we really fight. It just happens that this incident happen at the petrol kiosk near singapore.... thats why it was reported. Do you think people who get killed furthur up...... will apper on tv?

I got my info.... i state my stand.... if someone is willing to chase you all the way up to the door step of singapore.... and still won't let it go and let you off.... you must have did so real shit thing just b4 that.

Either you have fuck someone wife, daugther, gf without permission or scold a samseng or showoff in front of the triads then you get this type of treatment. Or you bribe someone to fuck someone without permission, also you get into this trouble.

newyorker88
23-01-2004, 01:31 PM
End of the day, dont fuck around with somebody's gal.

Romanto
24-01-2004, 05:33 PM

:D Didn't know that I was the driver.
FYI not had been to Malaysia more than 1 year.

kanasai
24-01-2004, 06:44 PM
ello al brother...
romanto is here ler....hahaha...when he kena shoot???

Ah Dez
26-01-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by kanasai
ello al brother...
romanto is here ler....hahaha...when he kena shoot???

He only SHOOT GIRLs....

but never know guys wanted to shoot him..:D