PDA

View Full Version : Local Chinese FL, Jacey

Ramebull
24-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Hi Brothers!! I am helping my friend to post in SBF as she doesnt have a account here. She is local chinese and her details are as below (as given by her). I have seen her and my to opinion is pretty, sexy, nice firm boobs, curvy arse, tight pussy and her descriptions are correct. I did her twice and find her worth bonking but thats my own opinion.

Name : Jacey, 28yrs old
Ht/Wt: 1.55m/51kg

B/W/H: 34B/26/36

Brief Description: Fair skin, medium built, curvy silky hair. No tattoos, smoker. She is pretty flexible and accommodating. (Those who are not comfortable with smoking please do let her know in advance). Treat her nice, and she will reciprocate!

Services Available: BBBJ/BJ, FJ, HJ, COB, Painting, Frenching & Massage.

Don’t s: Raw, AJ, AR, Fingering, (If you wish to request something, feel free to ask her first if it’s do-able)

Damages: $220/1/1 shot and $320/2/2 shot (Excluding room and cap(s).
I know it is a little pricy for her age but brothers pls do negotiate with her. I only manage to nego down from $250.
Areas: Kovan, Lavender or Central Hotels. No house calls, cars or outdoors.

Those interested kindly email her directly: [email protected]

I dont surf SB very often (once a week only) thats why email her directly for prompt reply, pls dont PM me. Any questions pls ask her and she will reply you brothers.
I am not a OKT or her PIMP, I am also another fellow bonker. Please dont Zap or Block me brothers. Those brothers who tried her, pls do write a forum on her. And also please UPz me too.

Happy bonking brothers....:)

perish__
24-10-2009, 01:10 PM
look at her BMI , its like 21.2 ..

should be a bah cai
and looking at her age ..

you need to ask her to be face reality

cheers

thaivisitor
24-10-2009, 02:48 PM
I think TS has been very straight forward.

Bros interested can always negotiate with the FL directly on everything like price, etc, etc.

So no point posting that price is not right, some services don't have, this and that.

Want her picture, try asking her thru email. Who knows she might send.

As for TS, ask her to create a nick to communicate here.

Cheers
Tee Vee

oxgyen
24-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Name$:$Jacey,$28yrs$old
Ht/Wt:$1.55m/51kg

B/W/H:$34B/26/36

Sorry bro,

Ht/Wt:$1.55m/51kg

Sort of on the plump side

glooper83
24-10-2009, 04:44 PM
look at her BMI , its like 21.2 ..

should be a bah cai
and looking at her age ..

you need to ask her to be face reality

cheers

Wow! whats with the sudden influx of local fls? Eggcited siah but got limited $ so how to choose if EVERYONE is saying that their local fl is pretty?

BMI can be a factor but some local fls just lie about their weight too... Although in all fairness my bmi is almost 24-25, i still think that 21 for a female is quite bulky.. after all the one fl that turned me on with her petite body had a bmi of 17+. BMi of 17 doesnt make asian girls look anorexic.

waiting for frs thou... bmi isnt everything :p

Ktsg
24-10-2009, 06:41 PM
a preview picture would really help a lot
thx