PDA

View Full Version : Do GL girls ask for tips or money from customers ?

biisro
11-12-2003, 06:09 PM
I never knew that GL girls would ask money from customer but I was in a shock yesterday.

I was in the room when a GL girl, Inter asked me to give her money as she is celebrating her birthday...and I was not part of the guest list !!!!

siamcutey
11-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by biisro
I never knew that GL girls would ask money from customer but I was in a shock yesterday.

I was in the room when a GL girl, Inter asked me to give her money as she is celebrating her birthday...and I was not part of the guest list !!!!

If you are fucking them, it is normal to tip. Singapore culture go anywhere also never tip right? Eat, drink, even in fucking. However, if you find the service good, its all right to tip. In other countries, its normal to tip if the service is performed as to standard.Whether its for food, drinks or bonk.

You ever try tipping a GL girl after bonk? Never? Try it, then next time you post your FR. Different experience.

hahaha
SC

schwing
11-12-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
If you are fucking them, it is normal to tip. Singapore culture go anywhere also never tip right? Eat, drink, even in fucking. However, if you find the service good, its all right to tip. In other countries, its normal to tip if the service is performed as to standard.Whether its for food, drinks or bonk.

You ever try tipping a GL girl after bonk? Never? Try it, then next time you post your FR. Different experience.

hahaha
SC

yeah, i agree with u, bro. for us, in s'pore, tipping is not a culture. but in thailand, it is. for me, i tipped those who gave good svc (more than expected). yeah, they can give u different treatment on yr next visit, altho' no guarantee. ;)

biisro
11-12-2003, 06:47 PM
I think she is asking me for $300 for a tip ? I pay $150 to fuck her and got to give twice that to tip....I think I go to Joe girls better

siamcutey
11-12-2003, 06:55 PM
I think she is asking me for $300 for a tip ? I pay $150 to fuck her and got to give twice that to tip....I think I go to Joe girls better

Aiya maybe she was just trying to test you. See whether you will give in. Then you should tell her back today is your birthday too and see what she says. kekekekee

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
11-12-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by schwing
yeah, i agree with u, bro. for us, in s'pore, tipping is not a culture. but in thailand, it is. for me, i tipped those who gave good svc (more than expected). yeah, they can give u different treatment on yr next visit, altho' no guarantee. ;)

It's always good to tip the working girl if service is good. Nothing wrong. Next time the girl will give you better service. In thailand, we also tip the cheer guest so that they can tell you which is good and which is not. But tipping is an action of appreciating the service rendered, but not a guarantee of better service next time. However, most often do.

SC

pakpak2001
12-12-2003, 01:29 PM
It's always good to tip the working girl if service is good.
SC
ok 2 tip if svc is good.
but if svc is f..k-up, show her yor middle finger.
In GL, when i cheong PRC chicks, i tip them when they r good.
for tose who giv lousy svc, i dun bother at all. after all i oredi pay $121 for a 20min lousy f..k.
der choice is yours - customer is der king.

biisro
12-12-2003, 04:17 PM
OK...what is a cheer guest ?

It's always good to tip the working girl if service is good. Nothing wrong. Next time the girl will give you better service. In thailand, we also tip the cheer guest so that they can tell you which is good and which is not. But tipping is an action of appreciating the service rendered, but not a guarantee of better service next time. However, most often do.

SC

thaigers
12-12-2003, 07:51 PM

hahaha
SC

I gave tips to a cat $40 before. but the 2nd time i go bonk her, the experience got worse:confused:

pakpak2001
13-12-2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
I gave tips to a cat $40 before. but the 2nd time i go bonk her, the experience got worse:confused:
sad 2 hear abot yor 2nd exp got worse.
could b becaz she expect > tips der 2nd time.
spare der cash & spoil der chick, eh?
continiu 2 hav fun bonking

Ah Dez
13-12-2003, 03:41 AM

She was just trying her luck to see if you are a "BIG" customer.... well, when CNY comes... she might as you for a ANG PAO?;)

siamcutey
13-12-2003, 05:01 AM
I gave tips to a cat $40 before. but the 2nd time i go bonk her, the experience got worse:confused: Like I said, give tips doesn't guarantee good service. If 2nd time worse service, go to the same house and choose another girl in front of her. If your intention is to be a player, this is the way to treat them. Give them a smile when you go into the room. Don't need to care how they feel too. The day they step into this line, they should have expect this kind of treatment.

That is why some WLS treat customers like shit. Because customers treat their pussy like god.

FUCK THEM!!

hahaha
SC

slashGNR
13-12-2003, 09:11 AM

If the WL is asking for money or hinting to me that she need to buy something...I'll just "entertain" her but no action from me....if the WL provide good service and can click with her...I believe visiting her more often is as good as giving tip....

Adios...

thaigers
13-12-2003, 10:52 AM
.... If 2nd time worse service, go to the same house and choose another girl in front of her. If your intention is to be a player, this is the way to treat them. Give them a smile when you go into the room. Don't need to care how they feel too. The day they step into this line, they should have expect this kind of treatment...
SC

Bro cutey,

I am not a player lah.....but say if you bonk one girl in a house, then the next time you bonk another one in the same house, the first girl will feel jealous if they see you bonk another one??
:confused: unless the first one is my regular, otherwise I dont see how it will have any effect on the first gal....

schwing
13-12-2003, 07:17 PM
Bro cutey,

I am not a player lah.....but say if you bonk one girl in a house, then the next time you bonk another one in the same house, the first girl will feel jealous if they see you bonk another one??
:confused: unless the first one is my regular, otherwise I dont see how it will have any effect on the first gal....

yah, i agree with bro thaiger. the impact i created if i bonk gal A on my 1st visit and bonk gal B on my 2nd visit will not as much as if i bonk gal A on my many, regular visits and bonk gal B on my next visit. gal A may (or may not at all) reflect on her own weakness or lacking.

siamcutey
13-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Bro cutey,

If you go to a house and the girl treat you good, then you can of course go back to her all the time if you like. But if the girl is trying to pull some tricks on you, why should you give her face? In the 1st place you are there to bonk, not to be their bf. You are not their friend either, cos friend don't fuck friend. So no need to even care how they feel as they are not your friends. You are trying to make yourself happy, not them.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
13-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by schwing
yah, i agree with bro thaiger. the impact i created if i bonk gal A on my 1st visit and bonk gal B on my 2nd visit will not as much as if i bonk gal A on my many, regular visits and bonk gal B on my next visit. gal A may (or may not at all) reflect on her own weakness or lacking.

hahaha, when you go to a house and only bonk 1 girl, the girl will tell everyone this guy is hooked on her. Even the OKT will remember cos when you go in, he will often tell you, Num XX, is working now.

Everyone in the tank know you go find her only. Some girls will then chu their pattern liao. Maybe ask for gifts, or scrimp on service. Whatever fuck they do, they just want to milk something out of you. That is the time when you go to the place, see the girl in the tank and choose her colleague. The loss of face, etc will make her reflect. The girl serving you might not give you good service, but what the heck. You are there to FUCK, not there to care how they feel. You might even be able to fuck 1 girl whom you always wanted to but didn't want cos you are afraid the regular will be angry.

Want to make friends go SDU, want to fuck go GL. Simple logic.

hahaha
SC

thaigers
13-12-2003, 10:05 PM

hahaha
SC

good one bro:D

glstunner
13-12-2003, 11:36 PM
hahaha, when you go to a house and only bonk 1 girl, the girl will tell everyone this guy is hooked on her. Even the OKT will remember cos when you go in, he will often tell you, Num XX, is working now.

Everyone in the tank know you go find her only. Some girls will then chu their pattern liao. Maybe ask for gifts, or scrimp on service. Whatever fuck they do, they just want to milk something out of you. That is the time when you go to the place, see the girl in the tank and choose her colleague. The loss of face, etc will make her reflect. The girl serving you might not give you good service, but what the heck. You are there to FUCK, not there to care how they feel. You might even be able to fuck 1 girl whom you always wanted to but didn't want cos you are afraid the regular will be angry.

hahaha
SC

Very well said!!!!! Clap! Clap!:)

ming
14-12-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by glstunner
Very well said!!!!! Clap! Clap!:)

Give the man a tiger!!!

c0mawhite
14-12-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by yomun
Eh sounds familiar? ;)