PDA

View Full Version : so leech oil or magix better?

justaman
08-12-2003, 06:26 PM
aka sasdf or watever fk my other nick is

anyone try both leech oil or magix? can tell me the different? which is better? im in mid 20, no problem with a hard on but maybe not as hard i want it to be and maybe come a bit too fast sometimes. cos i gonna buy either 1 of the product soon but dun know which to choose.

MrDevil
09-12-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by justaman

anyone try both leech oil or magix? can tell me the different? which is better? im in mid 20, no problem with a hard on but maybe not as hard i want it to be and maybe come a bit too fast sometimes. cos i gonna buy either 1 of the product soon but dun know which to choose.

Bro,

If you read both description carefully, you could find some difference, leech oil is more on external use while Magix is on consumption when real action is needed.

I believe beside hardness, Magix do works wonders on other aspect like prolonging duration, increasing bonking stamina, keeping you fresh and effect lasting 24 hours with one consumption.

Why not you tried 1 pc trial order to believe the effect?

darkstar
07-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by justaman

hehehe
both got dif effect lah, bro
one machiam motor oil - use it regularly to maintain long hard piston
one machiam super turbo fuel, use it wen u want the extra special energy for bonking long n bonking hard, n bonking long n bonking hard, n bonking long n bonking hard.... like superman

if u wan advice fr one who has tried both....

get both ..........kekeke :D

cheongkid
07-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by darkstar

speaking from the champion horse's mouth...:D

MrDevil
08-01-2004, 05:56 AM
hehehe
one machiam super turbo fuel, use it wen u want the extra special energy for bonking long n bonking hard, n bonking long n bonking hard, n bonking long n bonking hard.... like superman

so now you from superman becum ultraman liao lor? :D

buhl
08-01-2004, 10:19 AM
hehehe

Darkstar is right, leech oil is to maintain ur shaft, magix is like NOS to fire up ur engine n keep u going like the energizer battery guy.
We've tried both, so do take bro Darkstar's advice get'em both :)

octopuffy
08-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Bro Buhl,
The red pill u gave me at u-turn is magix?
It rocks! Thnx for the New Year Gift...

Next time my turn to treat u drinks

sacsdf
08-01-2004, 03:31 PM
ok thks for the infor. currently buget abit tied. will pm the middleman once i got the spare cash. gonna tried both. a guy cant enjoy sex all his life. guess must enjoy it to the fullest when still young :)

buhl
09-01-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by sacsdf
ok thks for the infor. currently buget abit tied. will pm the middleman once i got the spare cash. gonna tried both. a guy cant enjoy sex all his life. guess must enjoy it to the fullest when still young :)

that's the spirit bro, we're only young once, but the old malay enchik that introduced the oil to me was still going strong. he just took a third wife less than half his age when i meet him 4yrs ago.