PDA

View Full Version : how to trim ur pubic hair to look better down there?

sacsdf
05-12-2003, 06:36 PM
sorry guys, hope it dun appear stupid to u all but i had never trim my pubic hair b4 but had decided to do so. any recommendation to do it? i mean use normal shaver? do u wet it b4 trimming?

Feli
05-12-2003, 09:20 PM
well.. cut the hair with a scissors first.. then apply some soap or shaving cream and use a shaver to shave the sides .. if not quite ugly.....go slow.. and PS dun use a super brand ne blade.. too sharp....

sacsdf
05-12-2003, 10:34 PM
thks :) i will go slow on that i dun wanna a bad haircut for my didi

LEE76
06-12-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by sacsdf
thks :) i will go slow on that i dun wanna a bad haircut for my didi

Actually why u want to cut it?

sacsdf
06-12-2003, 06:08 PM
so that it look nicer? well already trim it. hemmm look a bit funny though, not used to it.

LEE76
06-12-2003, 08:46 PM
so that it look nicer? well already trim it. hemmm look a bit funny though, not used to it.

i trimmed once at pri 6...wahlan damn uneasy when the hairs grew

sacsdf
06-12-2003, 08:58 PM
uneasy in what sense?

waypastprime
11-12-2003, 02:03 PM
uneasy in what sense?

He meant that the new hair is actually quite prickly and u will feel the urge to scratch it thus causing much discomfort... :o

milkman
11-12-2003, 03:33 PM
shave it all off, not only does it look clean, it'll look great on anyone :)

just remember to go slow, trim first then shave (with normal gillette shaver). up-keeping is most important. new hair can be quite prickly, though have never had the urge to scratch.

take care and good luck with the new look :P

cheers!

noob
15-12-2003, 11:57 PM
But wat abt the hair on the balls? u all dare to shave ur balls meh? wuld cut meh? walau.......

schwing
16-12-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by noob
But wat abt the hair on the balls? u all dare to shave ur balls meh? wuld cut meh? walau.......

if any samster is opening up HC or massage shop, can try to think to offer another innovative special service in addition to HJ, BJ and FJ, ie. hair trimming at the balls and ass. :D

milkman
17-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by noob

wun cut at all.... if you need a demo, my next pruning session is next week :)

sacsdf
17-12-2003, 11:06 PM
well u wont cut ur skin of ur penis or scortum at all if u do it slow, with soap. do it once and the next is easier but must prune everyone 1 or 2 week.

gstring
24-12-2003, 09:14 AM
Taken from other sites....

How to Shave Pussy
Ok, first things first. Ladies if you have never been shaved before you are in for a real treat. I love having someone else shave my pussy for me. I find the shave itself very erotic and I really love the end result.
If the hair on your pussy is really thick and long, then the best place to start is with the scissors or an electric beard trimmer. Take off as much of the hair as you can. This will make for a much easier job when it's time to apply the razor to that pussy. There are a couple of different approaches you can use at this point. One of the easiest things to do is to have a shower prior to your shave as this will soften up the pubic hairs and make them much easier to shave off. If a shower isn't convenient then I would recommend that you get a nice thick washcloth and wet it with water as hot as you can and apply it to the pussy for a few moments. This gives you an incredible feeling ladies as the heat from the cloth seeps into your skin.
I forgot to mention that it's going to be easiest if you lay down on the bed or the floor so that you and your partner are comfortable. Lay back and relax, spreading your legs as far apart as you can to give your partner the best access.
Ok, back to the good stuff. Once the pussy has been moistened with the washcloth, you are ready to apply shaving cream. Please read the labels when choosing a shaving cream or gel. If you have sensitive skin pick a shaving cream or gel that is made for sensitive skin. You do not want to end up having a reaction to the shaving cream/gel. It won't be a lot of fun. Now guys, you can apply the shaving cream, making sure that you rub it over the whole area that you wish to shave. You can have a lot of fun with this and tease her a little bit too. Just be careful about putting the shaving cream on the inside of the inner lips of the pussy. I've found that it tends to sting a little. Please, please, please, use a new razor blade for this little performance. It is probably a good idea if you are doing this for the very first time to have a couple of extra blades available in case you need them. There's nothing worse than trying to shave a pussy with a dull razor blade. Guys, it's the same as when you try to shave your face after your woman has used the same razor on her legs! Not fun at all.
Let the shaving begin! Ladies - you need to relax and lay as still as you possibly can while your partner shaves you. We wouldn't want any sudden movements that could result in accidental nicks. Guys - you can shave a pussy very much in the same manner that you shave your face. Pick a spot to start and then move the razor over the pussy in long even strokes. It's a good idea to have a cup of water handy to rinse the razor off with after each stroke. Once you have shaved the worst of the pubic hair off, you're going to have to be extra careful and get those hard to shave places like the bikini line, the bottom part of her pussy, and sometimes just inside the outer lips. This will be dependent on how your partners pussy is shaped. Keep in mind that every woman is going to be a bit different.
Once you have completed the shaving, take a warm cloth and rinse the whole area off. This will allow you to see any areas that might have been missed, or spots that aren't totally smooth. You can touch up these areas at this point.
Ladies - you will likely want to wash the area at least once a day with soap and water to reduce sweat and oil buildup. There will quite likely be a few hives on the shaved area, especially if this is the first time you've shaved there. These will disappear over the next few days. As your body adjusts to regular shaving they will become less and less.
After the shaving is done, massaging in some good quality moisturizing cream really helps to prevent those hives I mentioned above. It makes the skin smooth and soft, like it was meant to be... and a daily application will also help to keep the skin smooth and soft, making the next shave that much easier. It's not much fun when you have hives as it's quite likely with the next shave that there will be a few minor nicks because of them. (thanks to Tom for the above info)
Initially I would recommend that you shave the pussy every three to four days so that there isn't a lot of hair growth. It will get to a certain length and it will start to itch, I use that as my indicator that it's time for another shave. If your skin isn't adapting well to the shaving consider shaving it less frequently. I love having my pussy shaved by my partner. I find it highly erotic while the shaving is in progress. I also love the feel of having a bare pussy. I was really bad after I had it shaved the first time, it was really hard to keep my fingers off of it. I found myself rubbing my fingers over the shaved area through my clothing, almost absently. I also found that when it came to lovemaking a shaved pussy is a real plus. It increases the sensation during intercourse because you can feel your partners skin against yours. I don't ever want to let my pussy become overgrown with hair again.

How to Shave Cock
Okay, I admit it. I shave my dick. I shave my balls and my dick. There, I said it. Now some of you guys may ask yourself why a guy would want to shave his dick. There are several reasons. For example, it prevents the "work stoppage" while she is picking hair out of her teeth. It's cooler in the summer. But let me tell you the really important reason. The one reason that should make you consider taking a blade to your privates. It makes your dick look bigger! Okay, Mr. Smart Ass with the nine inch cock, some of us are only average (you measured the bottom you cheater) and need all the advantage we can get. Shaving your manhood gives the cosmetic appearance of at least an extra inch or two. Think about it: Up to two inches of extra dick for free. And even if two extra inches of dick isn't important to you, it may thrill the shit out of her. Nothing fancy, mind you. We aren't shaving your pubes off. All we are going for is a clean shaft and a little clearing so she can see the entire picture. First you're gonna need a shaving gel. I won't bother recommending brands. I've tried several and couldn't tell you one from the other. Just buy one for sensitive skin or maybe even, if you're secure in your sexuality, one made for "feminine usage". I hear the ones that contain oatmeal prevent razor bumps. Second, a brand-new, brand-name, disposable razor. This is your best friend we are talking about here - don't be cheap. And if you were considering a straight razor...YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! Start by lathering him up good and let the shaving gel set a while to soften the hair. Lather your shaft and all around it thoroughly. Start at the top of your penis. I pull mine down out of the way so I can see what I'm doing. I stroke the razor away from the head into the hair-line, rinsing the blade after every stroke. This lets you judge how far back from the shaft you want to shave. Personally I shave an inch or so up from my penis. Then I continue the same stroke around each side to my balls. Shaving this direction (toward your body) will also tend to be against the growth of pubic hair which will give you the smoothest, closest shave. As you work your way around the bottom you will probably be surprised at how far up the shaft hair grows. Hair that is obscuring your "package".
Now you will probably want to go back to the sides and take a little more off. For the maximum size illusion you will want to shave almost straight across your hair line. This area is a little harder to get to. Simply pull the razor down into the crease where nutsack becomes body. Finish up by doing your testicles last. Gently draw the razor downward over the skin. Close is not all that important here. The hairs here are generally finer and therefore kissable even after a few days growth. But your bag is a virtual mine field of bumps and wrinkles. I think we can opt for safety in this area. And just do the front and sides. No one looks at the back of them anyhow.
Now I bet you want to know if it itches. Fuck yeah. I'm only kidding. Actually at first you will want to shave at least every day or two until you skin becomes accustomed to the change. I've never had to use any after products but I can imagine a good face cream could alleviate any initial discomfort you might feel. Personally I use one of those scrunchy body scrub things when I bathe. They are great for removing dead skin cells which are actually the cause of any itching as much as the new hair growth. But trust me. After a week or so it will feel as natural as the fallen rain and you can concentrate on creaming her face instead of applying face cream. There you have it. A simple process with dramatic results. And after you get the hang of it, invite her to join in. Hell, it's hard to tell what might get shaved with two of you involved.

fun4evergood
24-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by gstring
Taken from other sites....

How to Shave Cock

Well said..................but still wont try to shave as it is very hard to maintain........ :D

krall
22-01-2004, 02:41 PM
i find that trimming the pubes not only is more hygienic and looks better, but it is more comfortable as well.
u do not need to use a blade to shave it all off
best is to use a hair trimmer. like what the hair dresser use to make a slope at the back of your head and on the sides. i have a cordless one.
it is very safe from accidental cuts and gives you a short hairdo down there.
personnally, i do not really feel itchy when it starts growing. i think shaving should feel worse.
and i only do it once a month to maitain a nice hair cut

JapLover
24-01-2004, 02:07 PM
i trim my public hair till very short, then when i make love to my girlfriend, she dun like it, saying it was too pokey, the feeling is not good.

facial
24-01-2004, 07:13 PM
I only trim them but i don't shave them. Not anymore cos the regrowth is terrible. itchy and pricky and people think you are a pervert as you keep having the need to scartch down there.

If you really need to remove hair. Use veet. It is a spray on foam. Leave for i think 10 min and all the hair will be gone with the wipe of a sponge.

I am not sure about the regrowth though. Try at your own risk.