PDA

View Full Version : Bukit Inn

BI_fan
12-02-2002, 08:49 AM
Hi Brothers are there any young ah lian looking girls at bukit inn that r good enough to recommend?

dirk_diggler
12-02-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by BI_fan
Hi Brothers are there any young ah lian looking girls at bukit inn that r good enough to recommend?

Yo BI, there aren't really young gals in Bukit Inn,mostly lao chios,but they are good at their "skills" if u know what I mean.

Stealth
12-02-2002, 01:19 PM
Quite new to Singapore HC................

Can advise the actual location..................also the entrance charge & óthers'fee................

Thanks a lot.

sammyboyfor
12-02-2002, 02:02 PM
Why can't you look it up in the phone book instead of wasting bandwidth in this forum.

Originally posted by Stealth
Quite new to Singapore HC................

Can advise the actual location..................also the entrance charge & óthers'fee................

Thanks a lot.

BI_fan
12-02-2002, 02:14 PM
Hi Dirk_digger, I know what you mean but some of the girls like Kate and Moon look quite young. And the thing you mentioned about their skills is true like Yen. HJ skills best! Do you have any recommendation for young lian looking girls from other HC other than Bukit Inn?

gun4
12-02-2002, 02:19 PM
Hi Dirk_digger, I know what you mean but some of the girls like Kate and Moon look quite young. And the thing you mentioned about their skills is true like Yen. HJ skills best! Do you have any recommendation for young lian looking girls from other HC other than Bukit Inn?

Yo BI_fan, heard there is this malay chinese gal by the name of Don, not bad 24 year old, go and try and post a Fr.

BI_fan
12-02-2002, 08:35 PM
Actually bro I tried Don before. Not FJ but BJ with cap. She is malay and a little on the plump side. But she let me suck her breasts before BJ. Her nehneh a bit saggy but quite bit (not as firm and big as Tina). Anyway her BJ nothing fantastic and she use hand also so not much mouth action :( I still on the lookout for young girls at Bukit Inn

gun4
13-02-2002, 12:23 AM
yo bro, heard there is this new gal by the name of Amy, thai chinese, go try and post Fr....
there is also Joanna....so far who you think is the best???
Any pretty malaysian lians with nice figure there??

wilberforce
13-02-2002, 12:23 AM
Went to BI about 2 months back at about 9pm on a weekday night. Asked for a young one. They gave me one who was really skinny and not good looking at all. Her massage skills were very good, but I was not there for a good massage. She only did HJ and when I was unable to cum, she started kissing my body. When I felt her breasts, I could feel next to nothing. Just two small nipples. I think I have a bigger chest than her. Her body was also horrible.

I cannot remember her name now, except that she is Singaporean and she meditates so she is strong.

BI_fan
13-02-2002, 09:17 AM
Yo Gun4, so far have only tried Tina for FJ. The rest of the time was BJ. But I think Fanta BJ skills quite good. Thinking of trying Irene for FJ next. Read some good things about her.

BI_fan
13-02-2002, 09:25 AM
Still looking for ah lian looking young girls. Never had one before.

dirk_diggler
13-02-2002, 01:08 PM
Yo Gun4, so far have only tried Tina for FJ. The rest of the time was BJ. But I think Fanta BJ skills quite good. Thinking of trying Irene for FJ next. Read some good things about her.

Yo BI_fan Bro, I dun know any young lian gals there as I never try before,but one word of advice dun ever try Kat,cos she got bad breath and her attitude sucks....btw how do u rate Tina in terms of looks? CFM?

gun4
13-02-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by dirk_diggler

Yo BI_fan Bro, I dun know any young lian gals there as I never try before,but one word of advice dun ever try Kat,cos she got bad breath and her attitude sucks....btw how do u rate Tina in terms of looks? CFM?

Depends if you are picky, for me I think tina look too old, cannot make it, but got the CFM look of course!!

BI_fan
13-02-2002, 08:22 PM
Tina does look lau chio around 30's. Like the other forums here on Bukit Inn have alreadi mentioned, she has CFM look. Massage you for a while then go for special oreadi. Breast quite big, I not much experience with measuring but I think at least C or bigger. She very insistent sometimes. Like that time I went to Bukit Inn for masssage and HJ, she claim she tired to use hand want to do FJ. Never tried her BJ but heard it is tok kong.

BI_fan
13-02-2002, 08:25 PM
Yo Gun4 any recommendations you have for Bukit Inn

dirk_diggler
14-02-2002, 10:09 AM
Yo Gun4,I have tried about 4 gals in Bukit Inn:Irene,Kat,a malay gal which I forgot the name but looks like the Dom and another one which I forgot the name liao,but service is also forgettable SOP service,BJ with cap and half-strip onli...anyway wats Tina's looks compared with Irene,as Irene is lau chio too...

gun4
14-02-2002, 05:16 PM
Yup, I have to admit Tina's BJ is tok kong!! keep sucking and slurping as good as screwing a wet pussy. If you want recommendations, you can ask the lady at the counter, tell her what you want and she will recommend, if you too shy and ask on the phone lor. Heard there is Amy(thai-chinese) and Joanna, have not tried, this month broke liao, go try and tell us here.

dirk_diggler
14-02-2002, 08:17 PM
Hi Bros in here,went to try Tina today,and what a disappointment it turn out to be. First of all,I booked her for the 1415 slot,but she only came in at 1425. When she came in,took a look at me and blabber some rubbish like she never seen me before,am I a new customer of hers...Then she gave me a quick massage and proceeded rubbing her titties on me back(so it was true what bros her say,she is quite quick to action). The BBBJ was good, with tongue slurping and flickering on the dick head. But the FJ wasn't good, very rush and her cunt smells bad....Worst of all,everything was over by 1500...fuck the whole thing only took like 30 mins.Think Irene is still better...

BI_fan
14-02-2002, 11:27 PM
Yep Bro that's Tina all right. Want to try Irene soon. Heard a lot of good stuff about her. Compared to Tina, how many of you think Irene is better?

gun4
15-02-2002, 01:02 AM
That's very true, dirk_diggler, FJ with Tina was rushed, did not enjoy it also, but she actually gave me a good long massage B4 proceeding to action, her ass rim was good too, did you try??next time go just for BJ, my friend paid $50 for 2 shots of BJ. Also make sure you did wear rubber, a lot of pple screwed Tina raw, that's very dangerous!! You should go try new gals like Amy....

TheSaint
15-02-2002, 02:37 AM
Hey bros, u mean Tina accept ppl screw her raw?? She must be a damn "lock" chicken!! Very dangerous!!!!

BTW can bros out there help me with :

a) where is Bukit Inn HC located??
b) whats the price and how is the facilities there??
c) who is the ANG PAI or GOOD SERVICE gals down there??
d) how old are

1)Tina
2)Irene
3)Joanna
4)Don
5)Amy

d)Any young and wild gals there??

:confused:

tl13
15-02-2002, 04:32 AM
would not say wild, but young, petite: Eve

Yen, ultimate in HJ.

Others there quite boring...

gun4
15-02-2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by TheSaint
Hey bros, u mean Tina accept ppl screw her raw?? She must be a damn "lock" chicken!! Very dangerous!!!!

BTW can bros out there help me with :

a) where is Bukit Inn HC located??
b) whats the price and how is the facilities there??
c) who is the ANG PAI or GOOD SERVICE gals down there??
d) how old are

1)Tina
2)Irene
3)Joanna
4)Don
5)Amy

d)Any young and wild gals there??

:confused:

Yup...she asks you to do it raw...and they juz cum inside her..check out the other thread on bukit inn...
a) Bukit Timah Plaza
b) entrance $40, facilities fucked up!!
c) Have yet to know
d) Tina & Irene lau chio, Don 24yr, Amy and Joanna don't know, GO TRY AND TELL US LEH!!

maybe you call 4634567 ask the recep if got wild and young gals, she will tell you...

dirk_diggler
15-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by gun4
That's very true, dirk_diggler, FJ with Tina was rushed, did not enjoy it also, but she actually gave me a good long massage B4 proceeding to action, her ass rim was good too, did you try??next time go just for BJ, my friend paid $50 for 2 shots of BJ. Also make sure you did wear rubber, a lot of pple screwed Tina raw, that's very dangerous!! You should go try new gals like Amy....

Hi to all bros,I think Tina is sick from all that doing raw,but lucky me my head took heed over my dick,so I did her with cap thanks for all your advice bros...

stevencsa
18-02-2002, 12:02 AM
Heard from frd this thai gal got this CFM look and big boobs. Anyone have a go with her b4? FR on her will be appreciated.

BI_fan
18-02-2002, 10:39 PM
Yo stevencsa! I never try FJ with Amy before, only HJ. She is lau chio skinny but big boobs and long hair. Massage good, use quite a lot of strength. Her HJ not rushed and a bit unique.

gun4
18-02-2002, 11:45 PM
Yo , BI_fan how is Amy's looks and boobs compared with Tina???

stevencsa
18-02-2002, 11:47 PM
Thanks BI fan for yr comments,. Like to know more. You mean she dun do BJ/BBBJ/FJ? and How much she charge, Worth the money on her?

Thanks again.

BI_fan
19-02-2002, 10:51 PM
Height wise amy is taller than tina. Face wise, tina looks younger, amy skinny and can tell she looks older got a few wrinkles. I haven't tried anything else with amy except HJ but like I said, she quite unique use left hand, HJ not rushed and towards the end she will use her leg to entwine yours. Style a bit different from the rest I tried before. Tina, as you all know, push very hard for FJ, even if you want HJ, she tell you tired, FJ faster. Time orientated. Massage wise, amy better. That's all I can contribute bros. Maybe you guys can add more info next time

AngMeng
07-03-2002, 05:36 PM
yo bros out there , any more info on ah lian looking gals in BI , or is there any ang pai down at BI(besides Irene, Tina), seems the popular one are those thai gals ,

so have a FR on Fanta(thai) too,

Looks about 30++, quite tanned
Massage : 6/10
Looks : 6/10
BJ :7/10
attitude : 8/10, good,
Figure ,quite skinny , not as fleshy as Tina.

stevencsa
08-03-2002, 08:34 PM
Ang Meng,

Any FJ FR with Fanta and cost?

Thanks.

AngMeng
09-03-2002, 10:35 PM
yo stevencsa, no info of FJ on Fanta, never try, only BJ, but she is quite friendly lah, thai massage quite gd, about the same as Irene . But she has a lau chio face like Irene,only more bony than Irene.But overall,service not bad lah, but still depends on ur taste, rite a not . But now looking for FR on chinese gals at BI, so far only try 1 gal , call evyonne, for her service , can 4get it , at least this is what i think.

dirk_diggler
21-03-2002, 10:10 PM
Hi bros, called Bukit Inn yesterday with the intention of trying Irene,but she was booked all the way.Recept told me to try this new Thai gal called Nikki...just wondering if any bros here have tried n would like to provide FR? Thanks.

nokia6110
21-03-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by dirk_diggler
Hi bros, called Bukit Inn yesterday with the intention of trying Irene,but she was booked all the way.Recept told me to try this new Thai gal called Nikki...just wondering if any bros here have tried n would like to provide FR? Thanks.

is nikki formerly from twins hc or royal hc???

sukalobang
22-03-2002, 09:50 PM
Went to Bukit Timah Plaza but only find Bukit Timah HC near Fair Price. Fuck up facility, dark and not well maintained. Receptionist can not speak english. $36 for 1 session of massage, but does not worth the money. For $14 more, better go to YESS which is 10 minutes away. Certainly won't come back

Is this Bukit Inn in this forum?

ko69
22-03-2002, 11:44 PM
U went into the wrong unit if it is on the same floor with the NTUC Supermarket. The Bukit Inn mentioned here is located on the 3rd floor beside a "Malay" KTV...

Originally posted by sukalobang
Went to Bukit Timah Plaza but only find Bukit Timah HC near Fair Price. Fuck up facility, dark and not well maintained. Receptionist can not speak english. $36 for 1 session of massage, but does not worth the money. For $14 more, better go to YESS which is 10 minutes away. Certainly won't come back

Is this Bukit Inn in this forum?

titts82002
23-03-2002, 07:46 AM
hi , bro BI_fan

alian girls can be find in the new Ceaser merger with former LK located at Golden Mild Tower basement

if u are really going for alian (with tattoos all over her body, blonde hair, foul mouth... ), there is one in Royal Hotel named sammi.
but not the good massage nor service type

titty

breastlover
24-03-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by titts82002
hi , bro BI_fan

alian girls can be find in the new Ceaser merger with former LK located at Golden Mild Tower basement

if u are really going for alian (with tattoos all over her body, blonde hair, foul mouth... ), there is one in Royal Hotel named sammi.
but not the good massage nor service type

titty

bro tity,

this sammi at hotel royal has big breast or not ? is she still there ? what does alian do ? use fiul language throughout ?

titts82002
24-03-2002, 05:12 PM
well, breastlover,
she is not our type
she is a totally flat chest girl,
just like ah lian... with tatto, highlited hairs and foul mouth...
knn.. chowcb... haha...

titty

sotongchew
25-03-2002, 12:43 AM
Told by the Recept. that Orange had started work only
2 weeks and she is YOUNG and SLIM WITH LONG LEGS.

Any Brubber ever tried ?

Care to give more details such as

- Looks
- Type of Extra Service
- standard of Service
- Charges n etc

Thanks to All

BI_fan
26-03-2002, 04:40 PM
Tried Orange today. She is ok looking - my guess late 20's and early 30's. Found out that she used to work at river view hotel. Slim not too tall about 1.65. She offer 2 type of massage, finger and oil. Went for the oil one. Massage the back for about 10 mintues then she use more oil to lube her hands, then use her hands like knife to slit my butt crack and finger the poop choot. She also pull the brother down and massage for a while.

After massaging the legs, she put both my legs (while I lie down) on her thighs so my legs spread out far far. Then she lube again and played with my brother and finger the poop choot again.

Finally turned over and asked the question. I initially opted for BJ but she claims she not good at it so settled for HJ. Did not strip. Left hand doing work while she suck on nipples. She use quite a bit of force. She let me grope around. From my feeling around, I found out she was wearing a g-string. After about 10-15 mins came. No rushing.

Hope this is of use to you bros

titts82002
28-03-2002, 08:37 AM
hi BI_fan

a nice report.
May I asked, is she good in your standard ?
It is good if you can put some 'emotions' in the field report

keep it up
titty

BI_fan
28-03-2002, 09:22 AM
If you ask me seriously, then I say she is a refreshing change. But other than poking your poop choot, I think she is nothing special. If you asking for good HJ, the best that BI can offer is still Yen. Best HJ I have tried

sundial
28-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Tried Orange today. She is ok looking - my guess late 20's and early 30's. Found out that she used to work at river view hotel. Slim not too tall about 1.65. She offer 2 type of massage, finger and oil. Went for the oil one. Massage the back for about 10 mintues then she use more oil to lube her hands, then use her hands like knife to slit my butt crack and finger the poop choot. She also pull the brother down and massage for a while.

After massaging the legs, she put both my legs (while I lie down) on her thighs so my legs spread out far far. Then she lube again and played with my brother and finger the poop choot again.

Finally turned over and asked the question. I initially opted for BJ but she claims she not good at it so settled for HJ. Did not strip. Left hand doing work while she suck on nipples. She use quite a bit of force. She let me grope around. From my feeling around, I found out she was wearing a g-string. After about 10-15 mins came. No rushing.

Hope this is of use to you bros

Was there last nite. Got the same treatment too

AngMeng
03-04-2002, 09:57 PM
Hi ,bros, recently call up Bukit Inn, got recommendations for Fiona,Christel, Nikki(Thai), anyone to offer FR ??

Lance
03-04-2002, 10:29 PM
Hi BI_fan, how old is Yen? How is she in the looks department?

tanmikel
16-04-2002, 12:10 PM
carmen is fleshy but not a giant , atitude OK 50 HJ can touch touch . not pretty and not young though . can do a strong massage

atitude 8
face 5 so so
boob she claim 34 c

sukalobang
21-04-2002, 10:22 PM
It was my first time at Bukit Inn today. Based on recommendation from some bro here, I shoot for Yen. BTW, it looks like the article in today's New Paper has put the HC in yellow alert. The recep. even verified my IC# and reminded that my IC was incomplete, as I intentionally left out the last digit.

Yen was in late 30s or early 40s. Body still OK and tight. Boobs is a bit sagging, but still acceptable for her age. Probably B cup. Surprisingly, the skin is very smooth. She is wearing a lycra short, so I can feel her silky skin as she sit on my butt and thigh.

It was one of the best massage I ever had. Hard but yet not painful as she pressed the right accupoint. The massage, I believe, only can be matched by the parlours in Bangcock or spa in Bintan.

Another plus point is the attitute. Her English is good. Friendly and nice. She does not rush people, not like some ah lian who ask "special" question after 20 minutes of massage, and rush to make you cum in 5 minutes, and right away left the stage. Some ah lians and lau chio even have their eye glued to the clock all the time. This gal is different, don't know whether it is for me only, but she forgot the start time. The service ends only when the receptionist call up.

I opt for "sexy", which turned out to be cat bath cum HJ. It was great. Starting from back, she lick from knee to ear. She ask me to raise my butt and gently tease my balls while she does shiok AR. Occasionally she poke the hole with her lubricated finger. I almost shoot but try to maintain control.

Asked to roll over, she again lick from knee to ear. Very rarely I found gal who lick like this. She literally suck while using her tounge to lick. Managed to graps her neh neh and ass while she licked my nipples rigously. In the middle of the action, the telephone rings. Damn. I lost control and shot.

Again, I rated her strong buy for investor who is looking for rejuvenating massage. Will certainly get into my regular list.

Plus point: friendly and no rush. Before I left, she even advise me to take a locker, have sauna, and take a shower before call a gal. Thus, will not waste time and can go for the action right away. First time I heard this advice from an HC gal.

BTW, on my way out I overheard the recep and a guest talking about Fiona and May. Any FR on how the massage and attitute are?

BI_fan
01-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Well bros, yesterday just tried a new girl who worked there for 2 weeks. Called Sammi. Was told she was young but when she came in I thought she was in her early thirties. Looks I give only 4/10. Massage for only 5-10 minutes then ask to turn over and she ask for special. Very money minded, always asking for FJ when I just wanted a HJ. Ok then I settled for a BJ. She went out for about another 10 minutes and came back told me only got 10-15 minutes when actually got 30 minutes left. She anyhow suka suka say she message for 30 minutes already. Anyway I don't want to argue with her. BJ was not too good, mostly using her hand. Anyway, just to tell you bros, she is money minded and quite rushing. I think I will not call for her again. My moneys still on Yen and the Thai girls like Irene

HardUp
09-06-2002, 04:40 PM
Yo Bros...
Have tried Yen who heard from other bros that her massage damn solid which is true! Very hard massage and really very rejunevating. After 40mins of massage, she pops the question, and yes she only does HJ $50...

She's one hell of a licker/sucker in one... she will lick you whole body and yeah...will at times rubs your ass hole with her fingers..
Sadly though she don't allow many touching and squeezing...

The best thing is that she won;t rush you, her HJ damn solid, will scratch your balls with her nails cummed with me clutching on dear life to her ass and breasts... and after the whole pleasure is done, takes about 1hr 10mins...

Ok she looks around mid 30s and ya she won't strip :(

Very keen to try Tina, Irene or Don...
Any bros care to tell more about other gals in Bt Inn also...?

SAILOR
09-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Haven't been there for a while, but besides Yen, Erica and Kim also give good, hard massage and mind-blowing HJ.

Both are younger than Yen and allow touching/topless, if you pay $80, otherwise 50 for HJ.

rocker
10-06-2002, 03:08 PM
do BI gals use the main entrance when they report for work or is there a backdoor
also, when do most of these gals arrive for work
was wondering if i could recee (ambush ... hahaha) any possible targets

redrooster
13-08-2002, 03:16 PM
any brothers got update on this hc?

Boobster72
13-08-2002, 07:14 PM
I realised there is no FR on Nikki - the Thai gal so here it goes.

I went in that day with an irritating pain in my neck and back. So I asked the recep for hard massage - the serious one. In came Nikki.

Slightly skinny, dyed cropped hair, but was rather pleasant looking. So we started the massage ... I told her my problem and she said she will work on it.

She massaged me intensively around my back and neck and did all the Thai stuff you guys should know about - back breaking stuffs.

She then poped the question - which I refused as I was not in the mood. She smiled and said its ok. No Black face, nothing, just a pleasant smile - kinda reverse physchology, made me feel bad. She said nevermind she concentrate on my back again. She went out for 2 minutes and came back with this oil. The traditional massage oil that smelt like pineapple.

Started rubbing me again and kept doing a good job at it. Not anger, just effort - alot of effort.

IN the end, I felt bad and gave in and asked her for a HJ. She took her top off and her tits are implants. Not big ... maybe around Britney Spears size. Not in it for the HJ so just played with her tits. Told me that I could suck if I wanted which I politely refused ... until I came.

Overall :-

Service : excellent
Massage : Excellent
Boobs : 6 / 10 (dun like implants)

Will definitely call for her if I got bad backaches ...

justin5550
13-08-2002, 08:47 PM
is it bukit inn in bukit timah plaza 4th fl? heard about GIGI, young and new girls there. but never had chance to try her, always booked. But quite a quiet place hm? There is one in the basement, try there!

redrooster
14-08-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by justin5550
is it bukit inn in bukit timah plaza 4th fl? heard about GIGI, young and new girls there. but never had chance to try her, always booked. But quite a quiet place hm? There is one in the basement, try there!

is it a new hc?

Redders32
15-08-2002, 08:09 AM
I called up Bukit Inn last nite to book Joanne but was told she had left that place. Does anyone have an idea where she is now ?

Appreciate the help.

mangotango
15-08-2002, 08:36 AM
hi, any bros know of this girl that is very tan (malay chinese i think), short girl with long hair. used to worked in Royal hc before coming to BI. thanks

Ah69Boy
12-09-2002, 08:51 PM
Went to try Yen of BI today for the first time. How was it? Well, let's just say that my knees are still wobbly as I type this Post. Her massage is awesome, as she knows what she's doing and does it right. Non of that bullshit any-how-hantam torture that some other girls might put you through. Her massage makes you feel invigorated at the end of it. And her "special" is SOLID. I was trying hard not to moan out at first, but as she went on, I REALLY buay tah han and had to moan / gasp out. In the end, I think I came so hard that it might have kena the ceiling. So, if any bros see something like icicles hanging from the ceiling, that's me. Kekeke. All in all, a wonderful session.

Any bros have any recent updates on Bukit Inn? Any new arrivals that are as good as Yen or even better in their massage and "specials"? Please share.

Cheers everyone. :p

Ah69Boy
15-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Brother Antonio,

Any lobang to kai siau?

Cheers

alexgoh67
16-09-2002, 03:14 AM
Ah69boy,

Pls advise the total damage to your wallet for the fantastic service from Yen of Bukit Inn. Thanks a lot

Ah69Boy
16-09-2002, 11:07 AM
Brudder alex,

The cost is quite standard :

Massage $40 (for about 45 mins of solid massage)
HJ + tonguebath $50 (no rush)

So if you had $100 in your wallet, can buy 4D with the remaining 10 bucks.
:D

22-09-2002, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boobster72
[B]I realised there is no FR on Nikki - the Thai gal so here it goes.
Overall :-

Service : excellent
Boobs : 6 / 10 (dun like implants)

Thanks Bro Boobster. On Friday wanted a hard massage after heavy workout in gym. Went to Bukit Inn to look for Nikkie. Went early around 12.30pm and was told that she starts work around 2.00pm. so decide to go for lunch first and back to the HC at 2pm sharp, waited for her at the HC lounge and she arrived at 2.45pm. Massage was superb, attitude and service 10/10. She provide no BJ or FJ only HJ. Will dry and clean you up after the job just like GF. No regrets for the long wait and for those who prefer superb hard massage she is the one. She is from Changmai.
BTW she told me that Tina has left the HC.

Ah69Boy
22-09-2002, 11:50 PM
Bro 8868,

Could you kindly include a description of what Nikki looks like? I passed by this rather cheo gal on my way out last time, dunno if it was her or some other gal. Apart from Nikki, any other good recommendations? Cheers. :p

23-09-2002, 06:15 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ah69Boy
[B]Bro 8868,
Could you kindly include a description of what Nikki looks like?

Well Nikki is slim but not bony.
Hair: dyed and short.
Face: ordinary Chengmai village girl look w/o CFM but quiet pleasant looking.
Complexion: Fair
Boobs: Faked, a handful but with grape sized nipples that can be fondle and suck
Language: Hokkien / Mandarin and a little English
Service : Excellent

Will definitely call for her again for solid massage.
BTW while waiting for her saw 6 to 8 young slim and some sexy girls reporting for duty. Will ask the friendly receptionist and I think she is also the boss about them. ...
Cheers

Ah69Boy
23-09-2002, 12:17 PM
Bro 8868,

Gam sia for the speedy reply.:p

Called the place yesterday, and was told that Erica and Kim no longer working there. Personally went to jalan jalan the complex a few days back, and noticed a few chio young girls (around 20+ yrs old) wandering around - sitting down, walking into Popular Bookstore and browsing books/mags, looking over the glass railings etc etc, basically cho-bo-lan. Was wondering if some of them could be those cheo young gals you mentioned. Could they be waiting for someone to page for them in between bookings? Was thinking of chatting them up, but decided not to risk getting slapped. Hehehe. One more question about Nikki's HJ - any special "variation" or just hand-pumping?

Cheers.

23-09-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Ah69Boy
Bro 8868,
One more question about Nikki's HJ - any special "variation" or just hand-pumping?
Cheers.

Sorry Bro. only hand pumping, me can do better maybe that was my first time with her and anyway her solid massage took most of the time.
BTW if you want to see the HC girls reporting for duty you can sit at the two opposite food stalls at the top level. They have tables and chairs placed overlooking the elevator.
Birds eye view..... man....and Bro. Rocker do take note.
Cheers

efex
26-09-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by 8868
No regrets for the long wait and for those who prefer superb hard massage she is the one. She is from Changmai.

Is Nikki's massage authentic Thai massage? What about YEN anyone care to comment on the style of massage that she uses?

Interested in good massage like that in Bangkok.

xxx123
29-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Hi bros

Heard that Yen no longer work there. Any one got confirmation?

HardUp
12-10-2002, 08:26 PM
Since the BI thread is dying, thought of posting some FRs, hoping to keep BI alive.

DON:
Seems to be the only Malay gal over there, nice pair of soft and large tits, only tried the BJ. She allows nibbling of tits, and very nice pair of nipples indeed. Not really very chatty, maybe she's in the wrong mood or maybe im not her type.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (Nice breasts, but a bit plump)
Bj: 7.5 (Very patient)

WENDY:
PRC lady with very "china" looks, tall, slim and fair. Nice pair of white milky breasts, very soft. However very conservative, don't allow licking her bush. Very patient with her BJ, used hot tea and seems to be an amateur. Have potential.

Looks : 7.5/10
Breasts: 6/10 (Im a (.)(.) lover, this one's not big enuff)
Bj: 6/10 (Uses a lot of hand, or maybe that day the tea's too hot 4 me, haha)

Will update bros on next outing for other escapades~

moneymind
26-10-2002, 11:09 PM
After my training, went to Bukit Inn for a massage. Opt for Yen but she was off. Try another girl by the name of Michelle.

Desc : Skinny, small tits, not turn-on. Very quiet throughout the whole massage.

When she massage my thighs, then she open her mouth and commended that my thighs are tough. I reply that I have been jogging and swimming many years and have built up the strong thighs.

Asked me for special. I told her that I have no cash, if she can accept credit card, can do. She said "NO credit card". Then don't want special. She continued to massage my back.

If she accept credit card, may do special.

Anyone knows any HC in singapore accepts credit card for special ? besides JB ?

scorpion67
29-10-2002, 10:29 PM
When to BI to try out their services. Quite a clean establishment. The guy at the reception (I think it is the boss) recommended Michelle.

Face: 6/10 (Msian look, speak cantonese)

Body: slim, did not strip so don't know what is inside, boobs look small similar to body

Massage: quite good back massage, weak leg and thigh, no teasing during massage to indicate "special" is coming. Enjoyed the head massage (not the other "head").

Special: 6.5/10 HJ ($50). Michelle just popped the question after head massage. I said yes to try her skills. She applied some Johnson baby oil and proceeded to gently rub the sides of my balls and underneath. She did that for quite a while, but little brother did not respond. She patiently continue to rub, fondle and stimulate my little brother until I exploded. No rush rush job....that is what I like.

Rating: still got room to improve her skills. May return if I cannot find any better massage with better HJ skills.

Blowjob_lover
31-10-2002, 05:34 AM
Went to Bukit Timah Plaza yesterday to see my new maid and thought of killing some time by popping over to Bukit Inn...

Ask the receptionist to intro a young and pretty one and told her that if there isn't any, I would go to another place...

She looked through her bk and immediately say ok...

After waiting for abt 5 mins, my girl came... Her name is Baby, rather tall abt 1.65m, slim and wear a long slit dress... Face is above average and she really do look young, abt early 20s...

She gave me a really good massage... first time having a real massage at HC... Enjoy every moment of it... The sexy massage given by her was really good too as she really tease my balls and my thigh...

After for abt 35 mins of massage, she pop the qn by asking me whether I wanted hj or sex...

I asked for body massage and bj and she told me that she rarely does bj but she would do it since I requested...

She stripped and her body was really great... breasts were of appropriate size and she is wearing a pair of thongs...Very sexy indeed...

she gave me a good lick and spent 3-5 mins licking my balls... really shiok... blow for me for abt 5 mins before cumming... Would surely go for a 2nd time...

kanpuah
01-11-2002, 01:07 AM
Called BI and asked for Yen. Went down and proceed straight to the room. Took a short bath. In came Yen and did the SOP massage. After that asked if i want special. I ask got what she said only Hj. I said ok and she started to do catbath with me lying on my face. Asked my to doggy and did AR. Oiled her palm and stroke my dick and AR at the same time. Felt damn good. Came after 5 mins. Paid her $50 for Hj.

Looks: 4/10
Hj: 9/10

scorpion67
01-11-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Blowjob_lover
Went to Bukit Timah Plaza yesterday to see my new maid and thought of killing some time by popping over to Bukit Inn...

Ask the receptionist to intro a young and pretty one and told her that if there isn't any, I would go to another place...

She looked through her bk and immediately say ok...

After waiting for abt 5 mins, my girl came... Her name is Baby, rather tall abt 1.65m, slim and wear a long slit dress... Face is above average and she really do look young, abt early 20s...

She gave me a really good massage... first time having a real massage at HC... Enjoy every moment of it... The sexy massage given by her was really good too as she really tease my balls and my thigh...

After for abt 35 mins of massage, she pop the qn by asking me whether I wanted hj or sex...

I asked for body massage and bj and she told me that she rarely does bj but she would do it since I requested...

She stripped and her body was really great... breasts were of appropriate size and she is wearing a pair of thongs...Very sexy indeed...

she gave me a good lick and spent 3-5 mins licking my balls... really shiok... blow for me for abt 5 mins before cumming... Would surely go for a 2nd time...

Can advise how much you paid for the special service? I am also a fan of BJ.

Blowjob_lover
03-11-2002, 08:01 AM
Scorpion67,

$80 including catbath...

gedangsa
03-11-2002, 04:57 PM
Any FR on Ida ? especially her cup size ?

girllover
06-11-2002, 11:54 PM
Bukit Inn's recep will LIE, DO NOT TRUST HER!

Trust the bros here and trust your own eyes.

gun4
09-11-2002, 07:43 AM
anyone tried sugar or ice??
recep told me there were young and pretty, both are thais.

girllover
09-11-2002, 11:42 AM
forget about sugar, she is neither young nor pretty and she is not thai. I don't know about Ice but I will skip her also if I were you to prevent any possible disappoinment. Any girls not on the posts here, you may end up posting one of those angry posts after trying. Bukit Inn is one of the HC I will not just go in and ask the recep to recommend me a girl to try and take my chances. It will be best if you have actually seen the girl while you were there and make sure you see other parts of their body beside the face, if they were fully clothed from neck to toes, SKIP or you will regret.

gedangsa
09-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by girllover
forget about sugar, she is neither young nor pretty and she is not thai. I don't know about Ice but I will skip her also if I were you to prevent any possible disappoinment. Any girls not on the posts here, you may end up posting one of those angry posts after trying. Bukit Inn is one of the HC I will not just go in and ask the recep to recommend me a girl to try and take my chances. It will be best if you have actually seen the girl while you were there and make sure you see other parts of their body beside the face, if they were fully clothed from neck to toes, SKIP or you will regret.

Agree with you about recep which applies to most HC. That's why I'm not asking you whether have you tried Ida ?

girllover
09-11-2002, 01:22 PM
Bro gedangsa, some of the HCs like Bugis, Dickson, Eminent and Leisure, I can still trust them to give me a reasonable girl, although not exactly what I want but reasonable, not so far-fetched as what happen in Bukit Inn.

I don't know whether your last line is a statement or question as it sounded like a statement but with a question mark. Anyway, I have not tried Ida and probably never will. I have tried only 3 girls there and they are all no good. I understand this is one of the big staff strength HC and from the posts, it looks quite promising and I was planning to go back there regularly for the next half a year to try out the girls. Now I rather forego any of the girls there even if they are good and opt for some other HC. Good young pretty girls can be found anywhere but a good Hc is very scarce.

maskzorro99
09-11-2002, 05:22 PM
Can give this place a miss , entrance $40 ........
Mostly aunties.

Z............

gedangsa
10-11-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by girllover
Bro gedangsa, some of the HCs like Bugis, Dickson, Eminent and Leisure, I can still trust them to give me a reasonable girl, although not exactly what I want but reasonable, not so far-fetched as what happen in Bukit Inn.

I don't know whether your last line is a statement or question as it sounded like a statement but with a question mark. Anyway, I have not tried Ida and probably never will. I have tried only 3 girls there and they are all no good. I understand this is one of the big staff strength HC and from the posts, it looks quite promising and I was planning to go back there regularly for the next half a year to try out the girls. Now I rather forego any of the girls there even if they are good and opt for some other HC. Good young pretty girls can be found anywhere but a good Hc is very scarce.

Bro girllover, it was meant to be a question and tks for the answer.

lovesite
23-11-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by scorpion67
When to BI to try out their services. Quite a clean establishment. The guy at the reception (I think it is the boss) recommended Michelle.

Face: 6/10 (Msian look, speak cantonese)

Body: slim, did not strip so don't know what is inside, boobs look small similar to body

Massage: quite good back massage, weak leg and thigh, no teasing during massage to indicate "special" is coming. Enjoyed the head massage (not the other "head").

Special: 6.5/10 HJ ($50). Michelle just popped the question after head massage. I said yes to try her skills. She applied some Johnson baby oil and proceeded to gently rub the sides of my balls and underneath. She did that for quite a while, but little brother did not respond. She patiently continue to rub, fondle and stimulate my little brother until I exploded. No rush rush job....that is what I like.

Rating: still got room to improve her skills. May return if I cannot find any better massage with better HJ skills.

hey guys, thinking of going for baby next week. any more opinions about her (those that have tried her)?

i'll post my fr after that....

JOGK
02-12-2002, 07:02 PM
KNN. Tried this MICHELLE.
Very chatty but friendly lah.
Body so so only lah.
Opt for full job.
After ejacuated.
KNN she asked...SO FAST AH?
NO SHIOK LEH! still riding me.
But too tired lah! Otherwise..
KILLED her with another round.

titts82002
08-12-2002, 08:17 AM
KNN she asked...SO FAST AH?

totally agreed with you, what a turn off.... no professionalism..

wildlava
08-12-2002, 12:53 PM
Tried her yesturday. Her massage skill not bad. Too bad tits abit small but very soft (maybe still young).

maskzorro99
08-12-2002, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by wildlava
Tried her yesturday. Her massage skill not bad. Too bad tits abit small but very soft (maybe still young).

Hi Brudder wildlava, how young is young ? Can enlighten !

Z

wildlava
08-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by maskzorro99
Hi Brudder wildlava, how young is young ? Can enlighten !

Z

Tried to ask her about her age, and was told "it is a girl secret...". Anyway, from the look, she is between 18 to 20.

Let me know if anyone manage to get her age.:p

sexkills
10-12-2002, 05:12 PM
Hey bros,here's my fr...

Tried Nikki today.Looks wise,pleasant,gelled spiked hair.If you want a real massage,she's the one to go to.Hard massage.Real nice.Conversed with her in English,although she couldn't really speak the language.Thumbs up for the effort...Told me she lives in the commonwealth area with her younger sister(hint hint),who happens to work at a health centre around the chinatown area.Sorry,didn't ask the exact location.
After 20 minutes,she popped the question.I opted for the full service.Took off her undergarments,and her tube top,but left her skirt on,citing she scared of a raid.
Boobs are great,34c i think.Figure wise,pretty average.Pussy was sparsely hairy.
She basically allows everything.BBBJ,the works.BUT,due to the language barrier,we misunderstood each other,when i told her i didn't want to use a condom for the blow,she climbed unto me almost guiding my dick inside.Luckily,managed to stop her in time.So,she allows raw...Careful bros.
After everything was said and done,and paying her,she asked if i had enough to take a cab.She wanted to give some money back,but i assured her i had enough on me.Another thumbs up.

Total cost:$160($40 entrance)

Willing to go back another time.Strong recommendation.

axeman
10-12-2002, 08:44 PM
wow really a thoughtful girl leh !

JOGK
12-12-2002, 06:50 PM
NIKKI or MICKEY?
You mean the THAI CHINESE girl with Spiked hairdo right?
Very fair. Can joke and touch here touch there.
Her tits very stiff. Not silicone. But because of her PERIOD.
Her tits very nice. Nipples large enough for you to suck.
Very obliging. Short and her looks so so. Have abit of wrinkles
on the forehead. But she has good complexion. Has a abit of
tummy as well. Her massage is good. You know lah! THAI what,
right? They are good in this field. No doubt about it.
But the HC staff there SUCKS!
Everytime asked...TEA OR COFFEE?
But NEVER SERVE! Asked for F**Ks!
Especially the fat lady.:mad:

alljuz4fun2
12-12-2002, 07:05 PM
...what about the other HC in the same shopping centre? ...any recommendations?

JOGK
12-12-2002, 07:07 PM
Never go to the other one.
Mostly AUNTIES, if you don't mind.

wildlava
12-12-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by sexkills
Hey bros,here's my fr...

Tried Nikki today.Looks wise,pleasant,gelled spiked hair.If you want a real massage,she's the one to go to.Hard massage.Real nice.Conversed with her in English,although she couldn't really speak the language.Thumbs up for the effort...Told me she lives in the commonwealth area with her younger sister(hint hint),who happens to work at a health centre around the chinatown area.Sorry,didn't ask the exact location.
After 20 minutes,she popped the question.I opted for the full service.Took off her undergarments,and her tube top,but left her skirt on,citing she scared of a raid.
Boobs are great,34c i think.Figure wise,pretty average.Pussy was sparsely hairy.
She basically allows everything.BBBJ,the works.BUT,due to the language barrier,we misunderstood each other,when i told her i didn't want to use a condom for the blow,she climbed unto me almost guiding my dick inside.Luckily,managed to stop her in time.So,she allows raw...Careful bros.
After everything was said and done,and paying her,she asked if i had enough to take a cab.She wanted to give some money back,but i assured her i had enough on me.Another thumbs up.

Total cost:$160($40 entrance)

Willing to go back another time.Strong recommendation.

$160? Which means $120 for the special?:confused:

JOGK
12-12-2002, 07:47 PM
all gals there standard price....$100 for full job.

sexkills
12-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Yup,$120 for special...

JOGK
12-12-2002, 11:10 PM
She asked for it or you paid her $120?
Next time please pay only $100.
Don't spoilt the market.
All gals there only $100 the most.
I booked MICKEY $100 for fulljob only.

alljuz4fun2
13-12-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by JOGK
Never go to the other one.
Mostly AUNTIES, if you don't mind.

...tried anyway and surprise, surprise, there's at least one young girl there. Veronica, 24 years, a bit plump and only average looking AND very inexperienced. She told me that she started 10 days ago and was still "learning". ;)

...should have listed to you anyway, there's not much choice in the area and Bukit Inn is still probably the best! :rolleyes:

alljuz4fun2
13-12-2002, 06:34 PM
Hi BI Fan,

since you started this thread, may I ask you, who is our all-time and present favorite at BI???

mangotango
13-12-2002, 08:39 PM
Hi, any bro know where gigi went to? used to enjoy her service as she give good bbbj and is very responsive when fj

looks : 6
boobs : 34c
bbbj : 7
fj : 7

lovesite
13-12-2002, 09:07 PM
tried ice last week, but she told me that AV raided the week before on mon and that she scared to do fj or bj. only hj.

she looks ok lah, not too good if you are particular on looks, service so so only, never even remove top (maybe becos of raid). not much breast too, had to dig under the bra to feel but got long pertruding nipples.

not recommended

scorpion67
16-12-2002, 10:45 PM
Tried Fiona. Not bad massage skill but not a very pretty face. She like to massage the buttock area. Went for her BM....she stripped her top and removed her panties. Quite a solid body and nice small turf of pubic hair. Her BM is SOP, start from the top and slowly move down to the legs....her boobs are nice and soft....very shiok...overall had a good time and may return for another session.

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 34B
FJ: did not try...maybe next time
BJ: with cap....nothing special
BM: 7/10 stimulating making you wanting more
Massage: 6/10

2.00AM
17-12-2002, 01:07 AM
Hi,

Was finally at BI to try out Yen since she is strongly recommended.

Yes, she is exactly what most brothers here have described - strong massage that utilises the knee and elbow. She even used her feet to stand on me! Can be quite painful to those who are not used to it but the aftermath is really a relaxing loosened-up body. Go ahead and at least try it once.

NEXT, of course comes the special. Yep, she described to me that she ONLY does HJ, with sexy massage and nothing else. I have no problem with that because that was exactly what I came her for in the first place. I must say that her skill is pretty good. She started off with some caressing of the buttocks area aka sexy massage and later proceeded to ask me to be in a doggy position while she continued to rub the dickhead with the aid of baby oil and AR with her fingers occasionally. At the same time, she had even started licking and sucking my buttocks. Nice feeling..

Next, I was asked to turn and she continued with all the licking and sucking and rubbing of the dick of course. I must tell you that she's really professional about this. I noticed that as she did this, her mind and soul was like all into it. She closed her eyes and kissed, licked and sucked almost every part of my body as if there's no tomorrow. She later explained that it's her duty to convince herself that it is as if she's making love to her BF. This way, her customer would be convinced or at least made to feel that the passion is "real" and "genuine".

On the appearance front, she's 30+ according to her and she belongs to the plump category. She was very casual in her dressing, just a T-shirt and a sports short. She may not appeal to some but if you're really into some good massage and stimulation of the senses by her hand and tongue, she gets my vote! One more thing, she always overshoot the time but no problem as long as she has no booking next. The receptionist didn't even bother to call at all. I guess she must be one of the "tai ka jie" there, hor? Perhaps that's why she commands quite an extent of respect? Hahaha...

Well, that's about it. If anyone has good recommendations on good HJ and sexy massage, do let me know. I'm more into those.

Happy trying..

Ah_Beng_Kia
17-12-2002, 02:34 PM
Simple FR on Ice of Bukit Inn HC:

Looks : 6 (late 20s, average looks but not ugly)
Body: 7 (Boobs quite a handful)
Massage : 8 (her forte....strong, hard but relaxing)
BM and HJ : 7

Would return for her relaxing massage =)

benlee69
10-01-2003, 05:01 PM
FR Irene

yesterday finally make a trip down to BI. was told that some brother over said its at level 4, just to comfirm for all of you its located at level 2 beside a ktv. reach there around 11.00am first thing the recep ask me any booking if not pay the money and go to room 3. the recep not friendly leh so i ask her who around? actually intend to look for yen but never ask her but she pop up the name irene, ok la go for her. when to the room smoke a cig, waiting..... after finish the cig not here yet so bath first. finally she here, short gal, big boobs around 36c. she is fr thai, din the light and proceed to massage. good skill i should say good but lasted around 20+ mins or so she that she is tired. magic question pop up, saying any special daring, ask her wat she does and the pricing. chose blow with cap, she goes get comdom when she back remove her skirt she is wearing a t-string, pull down her top and remove her bra showing me her big breast. put on the cap and start blowing. i play with her breast and virginal also her ass. after 5min or so i have not cum yet ask me why don want sex??? ok la go for it she remove her t-string, told me that she is tried and lay down. fuck her fast and change a few position, her moaning very lousy man trying to show me she is enjoying. fuck her for quite sometime not cumming yet me also getting tired, she remove the rubber and help me HJ. lie beside me i poke my finger into her ass real deep, feeling quite loose jokingly asking her for ass fuck she said no. finally cum and i just lie there thinking she would clean up for me, but nope she cleaning herself and wearing back her clothing. not that good service man. ask me to go bath while she clean up the room. finally everything finish paid her and ask for a last hug and left.

i should say quite a good session maybe will look for her again haha. total buring $140. brother out there any comments? this tread has stop hope it will continue.

justin5550
11-01-2003, 10:15 PM
wow! so early got this type of lobang wan meh? anymore to recommendment? This hc still while discreet. nobody can see.:p

Peter
12-01-2003, 06:07 PM
visited Irene about 6 months ago, seemed to me that she has fake breasts, kind of hard and lumpy at one side of each breast. hope this Irene you are referring to is a diff one.

Shyguy
12-01-2003, 08:22 PM
Hi,
Anyone knows how old is Nikki? Is she still working there? She seldom seems to be around when I went there the few times.

xxxaddict
15-01-2003, 12:34 AM
Wah... didn't know that Irene is still around. Long time never go to this HC liao. Not really much there in the way of scenery. The girls there are all rather old.

Tried Irene a couple of years ago. She is half-Thai. Does a rather good BBBJ. Not sure if she allows CIM as each time after the BBBJ we end up having FJ.

Avoid Fanta. Not very good. Tried BJ and it was like a HJ with mouth open.

benlee69
15-01-2003, 09:53 AM
i agree that Irene breast is kind of hard??? i find that her bj not really that good la, blow for a while said tired ask why no sex??? she will try to get you to sex man, then your pocket burn bigger.

scorpion67
20-01-2003, 01:48 PM
For those bros who enjoys good massage with a good finish HJ - Yen is recommended. But don't expect a pretty young chick with sexy dressing.

Massage: SOLID....she has her own style which I totally enjoyed and had a relaxing time.

HJ: After massage, she offered her special sexy HJ. She asked me to turn over with my back facing her. She slowly and lightly carressed my buttocks with her fingers and fingernails, working to my inner thighs. VERY SHIOK!! I naturally lifted my arse higher for her to carress and massage near my balls and arse. This went on for about 10 mins. It was slow and exiciting!! All the while she was sucking and kissing my body and her hands did not stop carressing my body. She then asked me to turn over and started to work on my front. I told her....cannot take it anymore....she stopped for a short while for me to recover and then continued to stimulate me further....my brother is all time high man!!! She worked on my front for another 10 mins. Then I told her "I am coming". She replied "OK" and continued with her soft moaning and started to stroke my brother real hard and with rhythm. I shot my load like non-stop man!!! Had a great release.

She puts her effort in making sure you have a great time with her. Although she says she doesn't offer FJ or BJ but her focus is to make you cum with delight. I sure did.

Enjoy her services.

tigerkan
22-01-2003, 10:40 PM
tempted to try Yen but when heard that she is damn "experience" in terms of age, that puts me off a bit. However, as all Master Samster has mentioned before, GOOD SERVICE QUALITY compensate any other shortcoming (ie look, body etc.) would like take up this challenge to be serviced by an "experience" HC girl.

anyway, thanks for sharing your session.

i when there this afternoon and tried _ _by. Pleasant and a wee bit shy girl (to my liking).

Look: 6.5 (should be late 20's, got tummy one)
Boob: handful, firm, B cup
BM: so so
BJ: 7
FJ: 9 (tight pussy, good acting as she moan and seems to enjoy it, make me cum much earlier than other encounters) bravo.

segar3
22-01-2003, 11:38 PM
Reading these threads makes me think that i wanna go to bukit inn hc and try yen....but i do not know if i am allowed cuz i just turned 18......some more i indian....fat.......any suggestions bros?

benlee69
23-01-2003, 08:45 AM
hey segar3 don't worry so much as long you are brave enough and your pocket strong enough($$$) just go in. Me chinese also fat wat. the first HC i go was BI, you know wat i do???? i share share with you la, after reading info from here, look out the streetdirectory for exact location(me driving ma) reach the building look at the building directory,heard other bro said there are other hc wait go wrong one how??? everything confirm, just when in BI, look out for the book to sign in on the recp counter, when ask got booking i said no. pay $40 and go in the room. i think the best is call them to make booking wait no yen how??? ;)

segar3
23-01-2003, 11:40 AM
Hey benlee69...

Thanks alot brother. You really boost up my confidence. I think I should really go and try.

scorpion67
23-01-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by tigerkan
tempted to try Yen but when heard that she is damn "experience" in terms of age, that puts me off a bit. However, as all Master Samster has mentioned before, GOOD SERVICE QUALITY compensate any other shortcoming (ie look, body etc.) would like take up this challenge to be serviced by an "experience" HC girl.

anyway, thanks for sharing your session.

i when there this afternoon and tried _ _by. Pleasant and a wee bit shy girl (to my liking).

Look: 6.5 (should be late 20's, got tummy one)
Boob: handful, firm, B cup
BM: so so
BJ: 7
FJ: 9 (tight pussy, good acting as she moan and seems to enjoy it, make me cum much earlier than other encounters) bravo.

Will try _ _ by the next time...but how is her massage skills? Good or not? I normally prefer to start with good massage then end with "special"

tigerkan
23-01-2003, 11:09 PM
her normal back massage skill is so so (my opinion) as compare to the those "pro"-aunties' skills. but i guess you can let her know what sort of strength you prefer (ie harder msg with baby powder) and she can try her best (i think)

but i must warn you that the best part of her so so msg comes just minutes before she ask the "Golden Question". i must compliment her again on this portion of the session... me enjoy too!!!

if you like a good msg before special, you can try L _ _cer (from IP) or she _ _a (from Daijiko). 7/10 and 8/10 respectively.

any other has recommendation of their own?
please share. thanks.

benlee69
05-03-2003, 08:56 AM
there is this new thai-chinese gal name ruby, try her yesterday look quite cute but i prefer to use beauty fr my point of view.she has a pair of big eyes, age 20+. as she is new there claim abt 1 mth, BI will help to promote her to customer. all bro can give her a try, her massage skill is good too can use oil or powder. her charges hj-50 bj-80 but fj120 which is quite high i think.

Dom76
29-03-2003, 03:40 AM
can any bros confirmed for me whether there's a chanel working at bukit inn? she's not bad looking, CFM face and she does thai massage. She's the first gal i tried at BI and here's the FR, was thinking of trying her again, but cant remember exactly what's her name.

Looks:7.5/10
Figure:8/10
BJ:8.5/10 - hot tea blowjob though the tea was a bit hot. she also licked my balls.
FJ: 6.5/10 - not good, i wanted her to be on top but she said she's tired and want to be below.

logonpal
16-04-2003, 05:19 PM
Hi bros

anyone knows where is KIM today? She used to be my regular auntie for good firm massage as well as interesting HJ.

BUt i understand that she has left some time back. Anyone knows where she is working kindly post some information here.

to me, i prefer her than Yen. But Yen is also good as well.

thanks

teraterm55
25-04-2003, 04:25 PM
went to BI yesterday around 7pm like ghost town.

but shiok, the whole place to yourself.

for 45 mins massage $40 with use of facility.
steam and sauna.

then got Niki for the massage.

solid massage.

but strange when she pop the golden question
she only offer HJ (S$50) and sexy massage (S$100)
when i ask how about FJ she said (S$120)
but when i offer her S$(100) she gladly accepted.

she seems abit blur about what to do though, and
when i ask for Cap .. she said she does not have
(lucky i have reserve) so its confirm she does almost
everything raw. so carefull bro.

main features for Niki:
- good massage
- does BJ , FJ raw
- huge boobs
- huge nipples
- very accomodative
- during FJ.. hug her like GF.. very shiok. big boobs against body.

some problems:
- does not speak english well
- her mandarine is so so

metalsp
23-05-2003, 06:16 PM
yo.. any bro can give the exact location of BI? like which floor, beside wat? thanks

teraterm55
23-05-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by metalsp
yo.. any bro can give the exact location of BI? like which floor, beside wat? thanks

its at Bukit Timah Plaza (or shopping complex)
its located at the highest floor (dont know what its called)

walk around the highest floor. its somewhere hidden behind some shops. next to a KTV.

enjoy.

tanterry
23-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by teraterm55
went to BI yesterday around 7pm like ghost town.

but shiok, the whole place to yourself.

for 45 mins massage $40 with use of facility.
steam and sauna.

then got Niki for the massage.

solid massage.

but strange when she pop the golden question
she only offer HJ (S$50) and sexy massage (S$100)
when i ask how about FJ she said (S$120)
but when i offer her S$(100) she gladly accepted.

she seems abit blur about what to do though, and
when i ask for Cap .. she said she does not have
(lucky i have reserve) so its confirm she does almost
everything raw. so carefull bro.

main features for Niki:
- good massage
- does BJ , FJ raw
- huge boobs
- huge nipples
- very accomodative
- during FJ.. hug her like GF.. very shiok. big boobs against body.

some problems:
- does not speak english well
- her mandarine is so so

FJ raw?? Hmmm interesting, but rather dangerous! :p

Btw, how old is she? Thanks!

moneymind
23-05-2003, 09:55 PM
Tried sugar today.... not bad...

worth recommending to all brothers....

==========================================
Will be retiring from GL, HC, KS and all PRC joints with effect from today. All of you be my witness lor...

:p

curiousboy
28-05-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by moneymind
Tried sugar today.... not bad...

worth recommending to all brothers....

==========================================
Will be retiring from GL, HC, KS and all PRC joints with effect from today. All of you be my witness lor...

:p

any FR on her?

say people, do not flame me but i am confused...

is it that Bukit Timah Plaza has 2 HC?
one on the ground floor and one on the top most floor ar??

wha lan me beri blur liao even after reading up on the posts...

thanx alot in advance...

_jaDeD_
28-05-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by curiousboy
any FR on her?

say people, do not flame me but i am confused...

is it that Bukit Timah Plaza has 2 HC?
one on the ground floor and one on the top most floor ar??

wha lan me beri blur liao even after reading up on the posts...

thanx alot in advance...
Yes.. Bukit Timah Plaza has 2 HCs...
If memory serves, one's called Bukit Timah Massage Parlour/ Health Centre located in the basement...
Bukit Inn is located on the 3rd floor...

_jaDeD_
28-05-2003, 08:15 AM
duplicate

curiousboy
28-05-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by _jaDeD_
Yes.. Bukit Timah Plaza has 2 HCs...
If memory serves, one's called Bukit Timah Massage Parlour/ Health Centre located in the basement...
Bukit Inn is located on the 3rd floor...

so say bro jaded...
which is better??

anyone tried both of the massage joints??
Bukit Inn on the 3rd floor or the massage Parlour located on the 1st floor???

any recommends???

_jaDeD_
28-05-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by curiousboy
so say bro jaded...
which is better??

anyone tried both of the massage joints??
Bukit Inn on the 3rd floor or the massage Parlour located on the 1st floor???

any recommends???
Bukit Inn is the better of the two but still CMI...

redrooster
06-06-2003, 01:38 PM
any brother got FR on Jasmine?

tanmikel
07-06-2003, 07:45 AM
Wendy left this place

richard1234999
07-06-2003, 08:05 AM
what is the usual charges for a bbbj at bukit inn now?

funking
07-06-2003, 11:54 AM
BTW, I heard that Orange is already back at work at Bk Inn. Do you guys remember who Orange is?? The one that has very shiok and good skills in HJ and when she does that, she will lift your your buttocks and puit them over her tighs. She then does the job with you facing down. She has the best skills so far I come across.

LiNpEh
10-06-2003, 11:56 AM
body was aching all over yesterday so decided to pop by the neighbourhood HC at bukit timah....

went in and was told that entrance was 40bucks... bloody hell.. they mush have increase the tarrif huh... haven't been in here for a long time so... oh well... as the body was aching too much just paid and went in... told the recep that i wanted a young gal....

went into the room... place is same.... no changes or upgrade.... after a while.. knock knock and pop came in the lady.... goes by the name cat... meow.....

looks wise not too bad.. but the bod could be better.. when she started to massage.... you could feel your tension easing away... not too bad... quite hard.. but that was the way i wanted.... was told she is a old hand at this.. 4yrs liao....

after some half hour of solid massage... pop the magical question.... 50 for hj and 100 for fj..... took the fj as could pcc meself.... she then went out to take her stuffs and then pop back to the room again... proceeded to strip all but her top.... only rolled it up... boobs were not too big.. a small handfull but those nipples... nicely rounded and nice to suck on.... she gave me a sop catbath as well as bm me with those nice nipples of hers.... then flip me over and lick me all over but no bj... a bit the sianz oledi.... but by then was already hard so.. she cap me and then rode me.. was not too tight... but was pleasurable.... we chaneg position and i manage to french her.. one thing i must admit... kissing her feels like kissin yoru gf... very nice lips and all that.... after pumping like some ten fifteen minutes.... and changin position... could feel that she was wet and drippin... :)... dunno if it is combination of her juice or ky.... we finally change to missionary style and i shot me load into her while frenchin away.... an overall nice feelin....

looks 7/10 (face)
bod 6/10 (a bit on the plumb side....)
hj.. n/a
bj.. none provided....
fj.. 7/10
nice gf feelin... lips/frenchin.... 7.5/10

overall... not too bad... 6.5/10.......

kamapito
12-06-2003, 02:46 AM
heard the nikki is going back to Thailand soon..:mad:

tigerw5
23-06-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel
Wendy left this place

Wendy is my fav girl at BI.....do u know where she is????

sporelover
25-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Hi bros,

Anyone knows if Eve is still working at BI? I had her two years ago. Very friendly and hardworking during FJ. Cost S$100. Can try diff position.

She's a malysian girl with the girl-next-door look. Quite small size. Can look like a Cat150 GL WL sia.

Sporelover.

foxtan
31-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Tried Yen at BI the other day and great massage. HJ the best i've had.

emerystreet
06-08-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by sporelover
Hi bros,

Anyone knows if Eve is still working at BI? I had her two years ago. Very friendly and hardworking during FJ. Cost S$100. Can try diff position.

She's a malysian girl with the girl-next-door look. Quite small size. Can look like a Cat150 GL WL sia.

Sporelover.

Hallo Sporelover. Sorry, Eve already left this line 3 months ago. She's been around for long time and not that young anymore, but still in very good shape.

mark_7
16-08-2003, 02:30 AM
is YEN still there?

foxtan
16-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Yes Yen is still at BI

Dom76
09-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Visited BI quite a number of times, but never did any FRs on the girls in this forum. guess i should start contributing some... haha...
anyway, the following girls are those whom i tried in BI, but however, i don't go for FJs (bo bian, I scared), so my FRs would only be useful if you want to know how the girl looked like, her skills in HJ or BJ.

Here are the girls:

1) Diana (tall, slender)
2) Sugar (short, looks younger than 30yo)
3) Ruby (Chinese-Thai from chiangmai, 24yo, pretty)
4) Irene (half-thai PR, 30yo, short, big tits)
5) August (slim, looks not bad, but cackles like a witch)
6) Orange (super HJ from behind)
7) Anna (short, firm butt, looks so-so)
8) Jojo (thai, those hour-glass figure type)

Any bros interested in the FR of any of the above mentioned girls can just ask here, i will be glad to do the FR. cant possibly do ALL of them right? don't want to type any essays here.

keet
09-12-2003, 11:46 PM
hi bro..
pls comment more on Ruby & JoJo..in terms of service..& BBBJ? thanks.

instinct88
09-12-2003, 11:47 PM
Wow have u try this fews??? just to shorlist a few,

Can tell more on their service? Cos thinking of going down this week... or maybe which one u strongly recommended....

Can tell us more like their strong points on their service...

Phew sorry too much questions to ask... A zillion thanx in advance.

Dom76
10-12-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by keet
hi bro..

Ruby

Looks: 8/10

24yo thai chinese from chiangmai. young, very fair, nice figure, a bit fleshy, 34B Cup tits. prettiest girl in BI so far, in my opinion.

Massage: 5/10

I told her i dunwan a thai massage, she suggested sexy massage, which I gladly obliged. but very poorly done in my opinion, didnt make full use of her fingernails, and moves her hands too slow for my liking, overall not very turned on.

HJ : 6/10

again, poorly done, not very experienced in terms of teasing your cock with her hands, only just touch touch cock and touch touch balls

BJ : NA (don't think she does BBBJ)
FJ : NA

Attitude : 8/10

very obliging, can chit chat(she can speak chinese), and offered to do a "foot-job", using her feet to masturbate me. I declined however, scared her feet dirty. Any bros who wanna try can ask her wash her feet and then post thr FR here... hehe...

Dom76
10-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by keet
hi bro..

Jojo (tried her sometime around april/may this year)

Looks : 8/10

another thai, considered fair, hourglass figure, slender and very sexy figure. quite young too, 20s i guessed.

Massage : 7/10

cant really remember, so-so i guess. can ask for sexy massage straightaway.

HJ : 8/10

firm grip, definitely better than Ruby, know where to touch and where to caress.

BJ : NA
FJ : NA

Attitude : 7/10

hard to converse, as she can only speak broken english. but she will try to do what you ask her to do, and you can suck and lick her nipples too.

benlee69
10-12-2003, 09:54 AM
ruby don't do bbbj only bj with cap. ;)

Dom76
10-12-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by instinct88
Wow have u try this fews??? just to shorlist a few,

Can tell more on their service? Cos thinking of going down this week... or maybe which one u strongly recommended....

Can tell us more like their strong points on their service...

Phew sorry too much questions to ask... A zillion thanx in advance.

Of the 5 you listed above, in terms of looks, Ruby is the prettiest, followed by Jojo, Sugar, Orange, Anna

Figure-wise, Jojo(hourglass curve), followed by Ruby, Anna,Orange,Sugar

Services wise, if you are looking for a HJ, you must try Orange, she's real good as she has an unorthdox way of doing a HJ while you are lying flat down on your stomach. Bros who have tried her know what i mean, hehe...

cant really give advice for BJ, since i only had Anna sucking me off, not the other four, if i had the dough, i would definitely ask Ruby or Jojo to blow me, they are pretty...

I don't do FJs, cant tell you whose good, gotta try for yourself. But if i must fuck one of them, it had to be Jojo, she's got the really curvy figure that you want to bang her from behind.

To summarise, try Ruby/Jojo for FJs or BJs, Orange for HJ. avoid Anna, she's not really pretty, and Sugar (nothing special).

Merl
10-12-2003, 12:08 PM
Wat tis the HC that was raided recently ?

By the way, which gals hv the best boobs in BI ? I love firm big boobs :b....

instinct88
10-12-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Dom76
Of the 5 you listed above, in terms of looks, Ruby is the prettiest, followed by Jojo, Sugar, Orange, Anna

Figure-wise, Jojo(hourglass curve), followed by Ruby, Anna,Orange,Sugar

Services wise, if you are looking for a HJ, you must try Orange, she's real good as she has an unorthdox way of doing a HJ while you are lying flat down on your stomach. Bros who have tried her know what i mean, hehe...

cant really give advice for BJ, since i only had Anna sucking me off, not the other four, if i had the dough, i would definitely ask Ruby or Jojo to blow me, they are pretty...

I don't do FJs, cant tell you whose good, gotta try for yourself. But if i must fuck one of them, it had to be Jojo, she's got the really curvy figure that you want to bang her from behind.

To summarise, try Ruby/Jojo for FJs or BJs, Orange for HJ. avoid Anna, she's not really pretty, and Sugar (nothing special).

Wow thanx for everything.. will try them out.. ...

forex
11-12-2003, 12:21 AM
Good luck, I hope you will not be disappointed.

JOGK
13-12-2003, 09:36 PM
PLEASE POST UPDATED NEWS
ALL THOSE GALS ARE NO MORE WORKING THERE FOR AGES

jocky14
14-12-2003, 12:20 AM
hi

I searched the singapore listing website but cannot get the address and contact of Bukit Inn HC.

Any bro can post it here?

oaoo
14-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by jocky14
hi

I searched the singapore listing website but cannot get the address and contact of Bukit Inn HC.

Any bro can post it here?

Bukit Inn Health Centre 1 Jln Anak Bukit #02-24 (65) 6463 4567

jocky14
14-12-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Dom76

very obliging, can chit chat(she can speak chinese), and offered to do a "foot-job", using her feet to masturbate me. I declined however, scared her feet dirty. Any bros who wanna try can ask her wash her feet and then post thr FR here... hehe... [/B]

bro Dom76

Interesting that she offered foot-job.
Can you share how's her feet like? Would u consider them nice?

Dom76
15-12-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by jocky14
bro Dom76

Interesting that she offered foot-job.
Can you share how's her feet like? Would u consider them nice?

I would say her feet are quite alright. worth a try..

bonsoir
18-12-2003, 07:07 PM
Hi,

Just called BT Inn.

Recep told me no such person as Jojo.

Orange already left long before.

only one sugar, when i asked her to describe sugar??? dont seem to be that person as per mentioned leh???

hmmmm....smells a rat...??

forex
18-12-2003, 11:35 PM
BI is in BTP not BTSC. The one below is BTHC.

BTSC got a few tui nas.

alloyz
19-12-2003, 02:37 AM
Remembered that one ang pai in BI was Ada......but prob left already liao....not many young chio gals in BI these days....so never go for long time.....and seems like bros who tried haven't been successful in getting a decent gal. Is it time to give this HC a miss or does anyone has new info?

Big_ant
24-12-2003, 09:57 PM
there is this new gal there call cherry, pretty but quite expensive.
hj$50 Bj$80 Fj$200. but very new. also a few ang pai like fann, Joey, Whisky this are all young you bro can try.

alloyz
25-12-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Big_ant
hj$50 Bj$80 Fj$200. but very new. also a few ang pai like fann, Joey, Whisky this are all young you bro can try.

Hi Bro...got more details on the above mentioned gals?
thanks!

Arcon
25-12-2003, 03:12 AM
Wahh so expensive. She think she what? Cost more then GL pros @$150. Don't be cheated man. HC normally only $120 max for Fj.

Big_ant
25-12-2003, 02:01 PM
hi alloyz,
for your infro Cherry,
look 9/10
body 9/10
hj 5/10
bbj 6/10
fj never try too ex her nipple is still pink, new in the line onli have 2 bf b4 heard is tight.
she is very friendly. arround 23yo

for fann,
look 6/10
body 7/10
hj 8/10
bbj 9/10
fj 9/10
friendly, 24yo chinese damage $50, $80, $100 standard

for Whisky,
look 8/10 cfm
body 8/10
hj 7/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 8/10
always absent, call to make appointment b4 go down, 24yo chinese
charges standard

for Joey,
look 7/10
body 7/10
hj 7/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 7/10
friendly, 25yo chinese charges standard

alloyz
08-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Hi Bros...

Just to inform that Bukit Inn has CLOSE!! ANd just when I was about to try out the new gals....BUMMER!!

The sign says it's close for renovation but doesn't say when re-opening....so dun know if it's temp or perm....there goes another HC in the west.....

sianz....no where to go have some release in the west liao:(

booboo
08-01-2004, 01:22 AM
Maybe u can try calling them up ..

Originally posted by alloyz
Hi Bros...

Just to inform that Bukit Inn has CLOSE!! ANd just when I was about to try out the new gals....BUMMER!!

The sign says it's close for renovation but doesn't say when re-opening....so dun know if it's temp or perm....there goes another HC in the west.....

booboo
08-01-2004, 01:22 AM
Maybe u can try calling them up ..

Originally posted by alloyz
Hi Bros...

eq66
30-01-2004, 07:58 PM
hi alloyz,
for your infro Cherry,
look 9/10
body 9/10
hj 5/10
bbj 6/10
fj never try too ex her nipple is still pink, new in the line onli have 2 bf b4 heard is tight.
she is very friendly. arround 23yo

for fann,
look 6/10
body 7/10
hj 8/10
bbj 9/10
fj 9/10
friendly, 24yo chinese damage $50, $80, $100 standard

for Whisky,
look 8/10 cfm
body 8/10
hj 7/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 8/10
always absent, call to make appointment b4 go down, 24yo chinese
charges standard

for Joey,
look 7/10
body 7/10
hj 7/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 7/10

Bro Big_Ant,

Your rating for cherry is very high! face=9/10 & body 9/10. To me 9/10 is like movie star looks. Can you rate again? I dun believe got so beautiful hc girl. Pls advise.

Anyway, This HC will reopen next tuesday but most hc girls will only be back in 10 days time.

Look forward to yr reply.

jjfella900
06-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Jojo got great body, anyone try her before.....
Can anybody give some tips....

alloyz
06-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Hi bro....

as mentioned in my other thread....went down to Bukit Inn...however, as you said...most of the gals not back yet...SIGH!!!

so since I was there...had Jes.......local chinese/malay gal...
only so-so service and looks....not worth a re-visit...

so guess will wait till the gals come back....

titts82002
15-02-2004, 07:22 AM
bukit inn new name is phoenix

alloyz
16-02-2004, 08:34 PM
hi bro.....changed name so fast? was there when it first re-open still called bukit inn...wow...
did you go down recently? any new gals?

CummyKing
17-02-2004, 12:48 PM
Went to this hc last week, not much masseuse working. Was told that they have chg name to Phoenix HC due to an AV case 2 yrs ago. Currently only have sg aunties and thai chinese Ruby and Jasmine working only. 23yrs old Cherry will be bk in abt a mth time...... fyi

alloyz
17-02-2004, 04:01 PM
thanks Bro Cummyking....

in that case, won't go back there so soon yet....thought the gals might be back this week but too bad.

Saw another ad for body scrub in Bukit Batok area....have u tried it?

psx_999
28-02-2004, 11:24 AM
Yoz. Any bro been down lately? Are most of the gals back?

phillyricky
28-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Most malaysian girls are coming back this weekend. got some Thai-Chinese working there, Evon is pretty good...try her...btw, it is no longer called Bukit Inn, it is called Phoenix now..
have fun

alloyz
28-02-2004, 08:52 PM
hey bro....got more details on Evon? thanks...

this weekend? great...finally! hahahha.....hopefully, they have got better and new gals to choose from this time...

03-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Anymore good recommendation at Pheonix beside all those thai-babe??

whitegun
12-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Is Irene still there?

She was a favourite of mine, used to be regular (now I don't live in area and prefer to go to HC in town).

She's Thai, a bit short, maybe mid 30s but still quite chio, nice big boobs (fake though), and does a very good massage for HC girl, almost "proper massage" standard.

But best is her BBBJ + CIM! (Won't swallow, but that's OK) And can play, we used to BBBJ against the wall, sitting down, standing up.

12-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by whitegun
Is Irene still there?

She was a favourite of mine, used to be regular (now I don't live in area and prefer to go to HC in town).

She's Thai, a bit short, maybe mid 30s but still quite chio, nice big boobs (fake though), and does a very good massage for HC girl, almost "proper massage" standard.

But best is her BBBJ + CIM! (Won't swallow, but that's OK) And can play, we used to BBBJ against the wall, sitting down, standing up.

which Thai babe is good?

Ruby, Irene, Jamine, Evon & etc???
\

hydragen
19-03-2004, 09:14 AM
was in the bukit timah area last nite.
feeling horny so decided to check out bukit inn (a.ka. phoenix).

didn't have time to do research,
so just called up recep and asked for young girl.
MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE!

suggested JOEY

old auntie - 30ish?
big mouth
plump
talked non-stop about nothing
total turn off
talked about plucking arm-pit hair!?!?!?

looks: 3/10
body: 3/10
massage: 3/10
hj: --
bj: --
fj: --

was so turned off that i just asked for massage.
total damage: $40
RTF: Hell No!

this place is so pathetic.
40 bucks for lousy facility.
wallpaper all peeling off.
creeking floor panels.
totally cannot make it man!

bros - don't waste your hard earned $$$ there :mad:

gigantic_tk
19-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by hydragen

MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE!

suggested JOEY

old auntie - 30ish?
big mouth
plump
talked non-stop about nothing
total turn off
talked about plucking arm-pit hair!?!?!?

looks: 3/10
body: 3/10
massage: 3/10
hj: --
bj: --
fj: --

this place is so pathetic.
40 bucks for lousy facility.
wallpaper all peeling off.
creeking floor panels.

I dunno how you feel if you read the previous report on this Joey, it paints a very good image of this gal and I nearly fall for this:

Joey FR as:
look 7/10
body 7/10
hj 7/10
bbbj 7/10
fj 7/10

It is obviously overrated.....also.................:confused:

forex
19-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by hydragen

MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE!

suggested JOEY

creeking floor panels.

I half suspect that the creeking floor is done deliberately so that when people walk alsong the ailse there is sound but hey, got need meh?

And yes, i tried this place before the name change after reading some beautiful reports too.

mugger
20-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Yo any brothers who patronise the new BI know if Yen is still there?

psx_999
26-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Yo bros. Any updates on this joint?

clennf
01-03-2005, 12:00 PM
Hi all bro anyone know where orange working now?

guru888
08-03-2005, 07:58 PM
Anyone worth a try? Any updates on this joint?

Mclaren
21-05-2005, 12:46 PM
how much does yen charge for special ? i prefer the full course