PDA

View Full Version : Any bro can post me the FR on Million Golden LSB

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

jas1800
26-11-2003, 02:27 PM
Need it urgently, a group of my friends going there for fun........

jas1800
26-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Any brother went there before can let me know where is this place?? what is the total damage?? Ang pia no?? me new to this place will post the FR once completed my mission there..hehehehehe

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by jas1800
Any brother went there before can let me know where is this place?? what is the total damage?? Ang pia no?? me new to this place will post the FR once completed my mission there..hehehehehe

Bro, I believe our group are the most regular and active group in Jb LSB. Check out the FR on my signature. Or perhaps may I invite you to join our Fri mission, check out our mission posting at my signature too.

wayne]
26-11-2003, 07:44 PM

no ang pia there.. cos all pretty good.. when u going? join us..

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by wayne]
no ang pia there.. cos all pretty good.. when u going? join us..

ya GM no ang pai...only pai andy...:D

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
ya GM no ang pai...only pai andy...:D

hehehee, then he really go there and call for Andy and cum a man with moustache :D

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
hehehee, then he really go there and call for Andy and cum a man with moustache :D

asks for the Cambodian Andy...not the Lau Andy...:D

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 03:08 AM
asks for the Cambodian Andy...not the Lau Andy...:D

hahahah, as well you post her no to help wayne to earn more :D

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 03:40 AM
hahahah, as well you post her no to help wayne to earn more :D

who wan her no. pls pm bro wayne...:D

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 04:40 AM
who wan her no. pls pm bro wayne...:D

the best bonk in GM :D

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 04:45 AM
the best bonk in GM :D

the wettest n horniest gal in GM...:D

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 05:00 AM
the wettest n horniest gal in GM...:D

the one who got the best tongueful and moan the loudest :D

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 05:05 AM
the one who got the best tongueful and moan the loudest :D

the only one who allows fingering of all holes...:D

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 05:10 AM
the only one who allows fingering of all holes...:D

and the oni one that allows raping by 4 men :D

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 05:34 AM
and the oni one that allows raping by 4 men :D

so bros better hurry go try her...she available for Jus Raba,Short Time or Overnite booking...last couple of months left to work in GM...PM (http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=15487) bro wayne] if interested...:D

wayne]
27-11-2003, 07:43 AM
Thank you so much..

jas1800
27-11-2003, 09:53 AM
Me going there on this fri with a group of friends "one of them birthday".heheheheh so must let this virigin boy enjoy first....hope to see all of you there...hehehehe

My best friend who always cheong GM LSB told me No 81 is the best any comment???

jas1800
27-11-2003, 10:02 AM
So far i have read yr FR on LSB very impressive and detail !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Me going there on this fri with a group of friends "one of them birthday".heheheheh so must let this virigin boy enjoy first....hope to see all of you there...hehehehe

My best friend who always cheong GM LSB told me No 81 is the best any comment???

sure no problem, but if you join our group, i believe you will tends to see better stuffs. Why not, you PM me your contact, so we can cum over to say hi.

Hmm, 81 is the best, beauties lies on the eyes of beholder but I must say there are some much better one

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 01:13 PM
So far i have read yr FR on LSB very impressive and detail !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

yeah but got to take spend lots of time to write, so thats why no recent FRs liao :(

wayne]
27-11-2003, 06:53 PM
sure no problem, but if you join our group, i believe you will tends to see better stuffs. Why not, you PM me your contact, so we can cum over to say hi.

Hmm, 81 is the best, beauties lies on the eyes of beholder but I must say there are some much better one

81 is the best.. no more better ones liao.. dun confuse him lar..

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 09:07 PM
yeah but got to take spend lots of time to write, so thats why no recent FRs liao :(

why no time?now we dun everynite marathon tok cok till dusk wat...lazy to write say lah... :p

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 09:08 PM
81 is the best.. no more better ones liao.. dun confuse him lar..

so tom u goin GM to check out got better ones than 81?:D

wayne]
27-11-2003, 09:10 PM

i dunno.. most likely no..

wayne]
27-11-2003, 09:10 PM

no need to check liao.. hard to find better ones..

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 09:17 PM

anyway let me do my weekly check...if hv i'll keep u updated... :D

wayne]
27-11-2003, 09:48 PM
anyway let me do my weekly check...if hv i'll keep u updated... :D

ok thanks.. those i checked before. u can skip those.. if not u too busy..

NiteKid
27-11-2003, 10:36 PM

dun tell me Andy is the best in GM liao????
so hard to find better one???:o

NiteKid
27-11-2003, 10:37 PM

chairman got nothing better to do now, so let him do the checking .....n make sure he give us feedback....:D

wayne]
27-11-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by NiteKid
dun tell me Andy is the best in GM liao????
so hard to find better one???:o

to some she may not be the best, to some she is the best.. right devil? chairman? sonicxxx?

NiteKid
27-11-2003, 10:48 PM
to some she may not be the best, to some she is the best.. right devil? chairman? sonicxxx?

for u she is the best of the best.....:D

Doggiestyle
27-11-2003, 11:25 PM

.... but to u ..... she simply ROCKS your world (& whatever else) ..... ekekeke

wayne]
28-11-2003, 12:42 AM
for u she is the best of the best.....:D

u understand me the most.. :D

wayne]
28-11-2003, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
.... but to u ..... she simply ROCKS your world (& whatever else) ..... ekekeke

u too understand me the most.. :D

Cuntalk
28-11-2003, 12:50 AM

i love get myself busy in LSB...:D

Cuntalk
28-11-2003, 12:53 AM
chairman got nothing better to do now, so let him do the checking .....n make sure he give us feedback....:D

i give u my wet fingers to raba...:D

MrDevil
28-11-2003, 02:31 AM
why no time?now we dun everynite marathon tok cok till dusk wat...lazy to write say lah... :p

i got so many pending FRs to write, must employ one writer liao if I wanna to publish all... Haizz.. now I am being made as the QC of GM liao, got to first test drive another new gal first day start work.

MrDevil
28-11-2003, 02:32 AM

huh?? u asking me?? i dunno ler :confused:

MrDevil
28-11-2003, 02:33 AM
i give u my wet fingers to raba...:D

give that kid a stirred thaigal :D

Cuntalk
28-11-2003, 10:14 AM
i got so many pending FRs to write, must employ one writer liao if I wanna to publish all... Haizz.. now I am being made as the QC of GM liao, got to first test drive another new gal first day start work.

this job of QC i dun mind helping u...:p

Cuntalk
28-11-2003, 10:16 AM
give that kid a stirred thaigal :D

ya light brown thaigal beer...:D

wayne]
29-11-2003, 10:48 PM
hi bro cuntalk, heard that u went Golden Million yesterday? can give us a fr on what happened? So we can arms ourselves when we go there next time.. i am still new to this field, need your fr to gain more experience. So how many girls u QC last night? which girls? share leh.. dun keep quiet..

Cuntalk
29-11-2003, 11:28 PM
hi bro cuntalk, heard that u went Golden Million yesterday? can give us a fr on what happened? So we can arms ourselves when we go there next time.. i am still new to this field, need your fr to gain more experience. So how many girls u QC last night? which girls? share leh.. dun keep quiet..

:rolleyes:

wayne]
29-11-2003, 11:30 PM
:rolleyes:

:confused:

NiteKid
30-11-2003, 02:25 AM
:confused:

FR from cuntalk :

the best screw is ......Axxy.:D

wayne]
30-11-2003, 02:52 AM
FR from cuntalk :

yup.. from u also right??

Cuntalk
30-11-2003, 02:57 AM
FR from cuntalk :

knn sabo me huh?wait i stir ur backside then u know...:D

NiteKid
30-11-2003, 02:39 PM
yup.. from u also right??

nope.....Axxy is not the best.......:o

NiteKid
30-11-2003, 02:40 PM
knn sabo me huh?wait i stir ur backside then u know...:D

tat wat u told me in SK ler........:p

Cuntalk
30-11-2003, 05:27 PM
tat wat u told me in SK ler........:p

told u wat?i where got go sk?

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 02:41 AM
this job of QC i dun mind helping u...:p

u polish your FR writing skills first lor, everytime fire liao no report one, how to be QC?

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 03:02 AM
u polish your FR writing skills first lor, everytime fire liao no report one, how to be QC?

hv to go back DHSS?:o

jas1800
01-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Hi brother, a warning to all brother who r to visit this lsb. pls bring extra money.................if not ...................

It was fri night and we reach there around 2130. Went to level two and a group of girl came in mostly from thailand, china, mymar. Self-intro and start the session but after 15 mins many of friends compalin the bad-attidue n service of the girl "keep asking to do extra-service or booking " totally sian have not explore the whole LSB girl so fast ask us to commit..so reject them but kenna the fuck up attiude and one fo the girl even scold me.

Worst thing happen...........many old and ugly aunties keep coming into the room to disturb and one of them even turn on the light when we r having fun.....CCB and also asking for tips. "what a hack"....................they wear like going to market to buy fish and veg - "housewife" and dare to ask for tips i rather give to beggar but if their attiude r good and did not scold us when our session end i might consider giving them $2 each nut unforunate they give us a bad impression.

Another thing is that , when settling the bill the okt will tend to said that this group of girls have attended to us but i still can't remember this girl got service us and the okt keep asking us to paid up the tips in a gansgter way...cho chee bye feel like threatening to paid the tips......

Overall i have a bad experience in this LSB

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 11:46 AM
told u wat?i where got go sk?

nbz....tat nite u told me n u forget? when u r raba ur gals in SK, u say Axxy is the best...dun u remember?:(

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 11:47 AM
Hi brother, a warning to all brother who r to visit this lsb. pls bring extra money.................if not ...................

It was fri night and we reach there around 2130. Went to level two and a group of girl came in mostly from thailand, china, mymar. Self-intro and start the session but after 15 mins many of friends compalin the bad-attidue n service of the girl "keep asking to do extra-service or booking " totally sian have not explore the whole LSB girl so fast ask us to commit..so reject them but kenna the fuck up attiude and one fo the girl even scold me.

Worst thing happen...........many old and ugly aunties keep coming into the room to disturb and one of them even turn on the light when we r having fun.....CCB and also asking for tips. "what a hack"....................they wear like going to market to buy fish and veg - "housewife" and dare to ask for tips i rather give to beggar but if their attiude r good and did not scold us when our session end i might consider giving them $2 each nut unforunate they give us a bad impression.

Another thing is that , when settling the bill the okt will tend to said that this group of girls have attended to us but i still can't remember this girl got service us and the okt keep asking us to paid up the tips in a gansgter way...cho chee bye feel like threatening to paid the tips......

so r we goin to ban this LSB?

jas1800
01-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Not mine kind of LSB ...

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Not mine kind of LSB ...

u should join Dr.Devil groups....then u will enjoy there....:cool:

jas1800
01-12-2003, 12:13 PM
I think this LSB chop new comers

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 12:20 PM

then join DrDevil on this cuming fri mission..... :rolleyes:

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 12:21 PM

If you find problem with GM service, then I will say you will find more problems with other LSB.

Interesting to have GM gals scolding you, you must be real naughty with her. Why not you post the gals no who is so fark up, so that we could know the true picture of the story.

Unless this is your virgin trip to LSB, otherwise all LSB has aunties or Ah Jieh, but suprisingly even Ah Jieh oso scold you. I wonder what you guys did or behaved. You can always tell the Ah Jieh not to come in and come in only when billing.

These are not OKT but captains, who usually announced that your room is billing and all those gals that you have raba or touched will return for tips. To avoid this, tips each gal and let her go if you intend to change. All the Captains has been in very friendly terms with us and we usually drink together frequently.

So, any bonking happen that nite or just for raba fun?

jas1800
01-12-2003, 12:21 PM
Maybe he there, but can't identify him but he is a nice guy ...hhhehehe

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 12:22 PM

you can always ban yourselve from this LSB

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 12:26 PM

Seriously, i was new cummer to GM 2 ~ 3 months back, on my first visit there, things dont look as bad as your have described, I always like to look at things form both side. If you are really being neutral, may I jio u there again, it could be this Fri or if you could make it today, its fine too. If the gal or Ah Jieh at fault for scolding you for nothing, i will have them screwed in front of u, gao brudder bor?

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 12:26 PM
you can always ban yourselve from this LSB

i goin ban myself from the 3 major LSB.......:rolleyes:

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 12:27 PM
Maybe he there, but can't identify him but he is a nice guy ...hhhehehe

I am away on Fri but was there on Sat. Biz busy as usual

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 12:28 PM

hahahah, then go cheong AP 1 & II lor :D

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 12:29 PM
I am away on Fri but was there on Sat. Biz busy as usual

silent mob?:mad:

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 12:31 PM
hahahah, then go cheong AP 1 & II lor :D

nope...go for Nihon LSB liao......:D

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 12:34 PM

its should be unexpected mob, I was scheduled to be away till Sun night but somehow got back earlier

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 12:37 PM
its should be unexpected mob, I was scheduled to be away till Sun night but somehow got back earlier

ur didi ask u cum back early?:D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 01:46 PM
nbz....tat nite u told me n u forget? when u r raba ur gals in SK, u say Axxy is the best...dun u remember?:(

sure or not?when i raba gals where got time to tok cok with u?:p

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 01:47 PM

ya ban this LSB except Axxy...:D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 01:49 PM

u beri heng liao...other newcomers they chop off the dick...:eek:

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 01:50 PM

ya with his tudi the caveman...:p

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 01:51 PM

then might as well chop off ur dick...:rolleyes:

jas1800
01-12-2003, 03:24 PM
I think i cannot blame GM LSB as i am new here...........or maybe i have behave terrible toward the girl and captian but definitely not the aunties will let u brother Devil when i am going down again but not this week maybe some other day

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 03:38 PM
u beri heng liao...other newcomers they chop off the dick...:eek:

then used to feed dog, the first one to chop is yours liao, always raba FOC

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 03:53 PM
sure or not?when i raba gals where got time to tok cok with u?:p

nb...u use ur mouth to raba or ur hand? y cannot tok cok when raba gals?:mad:

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 03:55 PM
then might as well chop off ur dick...:rolleyes:

cannot..chop off liao how to cheong Nihon????

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 03:58 PM
I think i cannot blame GM LSB as i am new here...........or maybe i have behave terrible toward the girl and captian but definitely not the aunties will let u brother Devil when i am going down again but not this week maybe some other day

seriously, I am not sure how terrible you behaved but we are pretty wild there too, virtually gang raping 3 ~ 4 gals a nite but of coz, we tip her after that as we understand they are there to earn a living.

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 04:02 PM
seriously, I am not sure how terrible you behaved but we are pretty wild there too, virtually gang raping 3 ~ 4 gals a nite but of coz, we tip her after that as we understand they are there to earn a living.

excuse me, bro..dun use the word "rape", use "having fun wif the gals". otherwise ppl will think we go LSB n rape gals..

n dun use the word "we " only u n chairman will do such thing there....:D

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 04:08 PM
excuse me, bro..dun use the word "WE", only u n chairman will do such thing there....:D

pai seh to say the word "We" dont always include you if you dun feel good to be included in the word "We"

NiteKid
01-12-2003, 04:10 PM
ya with his tudi the caveman...:p

nb....nv jio....:mad:

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 04:48 PM
u should join Dr.Devil groups....then u will enjoy there....:cool:

ya join devil grp sure wont get chopped...but will get fingered with cum...:D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 04:49 PM
nope...go for Nihon LSB liao......:D

when goin jio me go leh...:)

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Hi Mr Devil,

Have not try gang rape before is it fun...........maybe next trip i will try these but what is the Total damage................

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:10 PM
What girl no have u bang before mind to share which is the best...............saw a chio bu "wear brown or purple dress" very proud forgotten to ask her no , do u know her no....

U think which girl r best for booking and provide the best service

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:12 PM
Hi Mr Devil,

Have not try gang rape before is it fun...........maybe next trip i will try these but what is the Total damage................

hahhaah, without raping, you have gals and captain scolding you but if you start to gang rape, i think they will throw you down from 2nd floor, better join us to gang rape, safer

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:18 PM
Gang rape also try before definitely must make a friend with you...hehehheheheheeee...it always my wish to try this...hehheeso how much must we paid the girl

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 05:24 PM
then used to feed dog, the first one to chop is yours liao, always raba FOC

keke me after raba FOC always let the gals raba me back...so iz fair mah...:p

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 05:25 PM
nb...u use ur mouth to raba or ur hand? y cannot tok cok when raba gals?:mad:

i use my mouth to suck the neh neh n my hand to finger the cunt...how to tok cok with u?:p

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:26 PM
Have u try before...ehehhehehhe....their face look almost the same feel like booking both.

Hear from the captian "booking for girl cost -$270" for one night

From what time to what time can tell me and can we bargain the price to lower...hehhee

Cuntalk
cannot..chop off liao how to cheong Nihon????

wait for it to grow again lor...:D

Cuntalk

ya lor dun think anyone can behave worse than us...:o

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 05:27 PM
excuse me, bro..dun use the word "rape", use "having fun wif the gals". otherwise ppl will think we go LSB n rape gals..

u guard the door...use ur eyes to rape n cheering us on...also guilty..:p

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:28 PM
What girl no have u bang before mind to share which is the best...............saw a chio bu "wear brown or purple dress" very proud forgotten to ask her no , do u know her no....

Quite sensitive to release the list here, will tell u when we got chance to cheong together. I have bang quite a number of gals there and have QC most of the new good one who just reached recently.

Not sure which gal by the cloth they wear, maybe if you could describe her a little, that will be better.

It is very subjective to say which is best, the best way is to show you when we are there.

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 05:30 PM
Have u try before...ehehhehehhe....their face look almost the same feel like booking both.

From what time to what time can tell me and can we bargain the price to lower...hehhee

overnite $270 fm 12.30am to next day 12pm...

the later u book the lower the price lor... ;)

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:33 PM
But the captin told me can onli take the girl out after 2:00 am how come different from yr source...............the captain fuck up lar.........lucky got u to tell me

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 05:34 PM

u wan to know the best u hv to pm our bro wayne...he iz the chairman of GM...

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:35 PM
I almost commit to book this girl at around 2:00 am but the captain ask for $270 cannot bargain ...shit the girl quite chio lar but forgot to ask her no...CCB

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Sound that i will enjoy a lot of benefit after joining yr group

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 05:39 PM
But the captin told me can onli take the girl out after 2:00 am how come different from yr source...............the captain fuck up lar.........lucky got u to tell me

maybe we regular customers liao so can book out the gal earlier lor...not the captain fuck up lah...

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:47 PM

I think should be the 2 thai sisters which the younger sister got very good cup of breast and her elder sister is more gentle and gf feel.

Price is usually fixed, dont think you can bargain it down, it is also depends on which gal you are taking and on which day. Fri & Sat is peak day.

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:48 PM
ya lor dun think anyone can behave worse than us...:o

heheheeh... are we really that bad?

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:48 PM
hahah

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:50 PM
overnite $270 fm 12.30am to next day 12pm...

the later u book the lower the price lor... ;)

Prices will be revised in Dec, especially during the christmas ~ new year week.

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:51 PM

RM270 is the std price for 2am, there is no guaranteed that they will release gals at 1230 for you. What bro Cuntalk mentioned was when we took 6 gals out and I personally negotiated with their Manager for the deal. So thats is not a normal package.

MrDevil
01-12-2003, 05:52 PM
hahah

can, cheong there 3 ~ 4 days a week and you will start to know them better in about 1 month time

jas1800
01-12-2003, 05:54 PM
Anyway thanks for yr info, next time i will have a better idea and the price to paid for the booking.............hehehee.

Will let u know when i am going and maybe can buy u a drink "Mr Devil"

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:04 PM

i think we should give this LSB another chance..:)

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Seriously, i was new cummer to GM 2 ~ 3 months back, on my first visit there, things dont look as bad as your have described, I always like to look at things form both side. If you are really being neutral, may I jio u there again, it could be this Fri or if you could make it today, its fine too. If the gal or Ah Jieh at fault for scolding you for nothing, i will have them screwed in front of u, gao brudder bor?

wed, i am going in.. r u?? jas, join me?

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:07 PM

Oh no.. dun want la.. without u, no fun liao..

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:09 PM

yup, only "they" will torture the girl. why "girl"? cos they only like to do this to one girl only. out of so many girls.. but anyway nice job done..:D

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:11 PM
u wan to know the best u hv to pm our bro wayne...he iz the chairman of GM...

i only chairman of a girl, not GM.. hehe.. i going on wed, wanna join?

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:13 PM
I almost commit to book this girl at around 2:00 am but the captain ask for $270 cannot bargain ...shit the girl quite chio lar but forgot to ask her no...CCB

should be the new girl la, devil.. the one u last tried.. luckily not axxy.. hehe

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Anyway thanks for yr info, next time i will have a better idea and the price to paid for the booking.............hehehee.

must buy for mr devil gang.. :D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:20 PM
heheheeh... are we really that bad?

GM ever kena any worse sex beasts than us?:D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:21 PM

NBzzz forget me...:( :o

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:22 PM

sure hv many chances as long as Axxy iz there...:p

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:23 PM
GM ever kena any worse sex beasts than us?:D

what to do.. after u all destoryed sk and abb, GM is next.. that why now sk business very bad, all girls still recovering.. "Sex Beasts"!!

wayne]
sure hv many chances as long as Axxy iz there...:p

Wed u on?
u surely got chance to try her liao.. bad blood now with her..

Cuntalk

cannot tahan liao huh?:D

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:24 PM
cannot tahan liao huh?:D

ya lor.. if tommorrow wigan win then many bonks liao.. if wigan no win then one bonk..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:25 PM
yup, only "they" will torture the girl. why "girl"? cos they only like to do this to one girl only. out of so many girls.. but anyway nice job done..:D

other gals also hv lah...u not there only...

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:26 PM
i only chairman of a girl, not GM.. hehe.. i going on wed, wanna join?

wed go fri also go?see how 1st lor maybe i goin balai...

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:29 PM
what to do.. after u all destoryed sk and abb, GM is next.. that why now sk business very bad, all girls still recovering.. "Sex Beasts"!!

sk still got loyal sex beasts...nitekid iz 1 of them...:D

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:29 PM
wed go fri also go?see how 1st lor maybe i goin balai...

balai maybe cancel.. must ask c4.

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:30 PM
other gals also hv lah...u not there only...

haha, i tested u all one..
hmmm.. join me le on wed..

Cuntalk
Wed u on?
u surely got chance to try her liao.. bad blood now with her..

bad blood then why so kan jiong wanna go see her on wed??:confused:

wayne]
sk still got loyal sex beasts...nitekid iz 1 of them...:D

how can u forget abt C4? the SK chairbeast?

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:31 PM
ya lor.. if tommorrow wigan win then many bonks liao.. if wigan no win then one bonk..

wigan?never heard bf...wat team fm where?:confused:

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:32 PM
how can u forget abt C4? the SK chairbeast?

oops paisay so long never see him cheong SB so forgotten abt him liao...:o

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:32 PM
wigan?never heard bf...wat team fm where?:confused:

division 1.. hehe..

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:33 PM
bad blood then why so kan jiong wanna go see her on wed??:confused:

so u can go take her on wed.. need to find more people le..
me and another bro going.. left 2 more seats..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:33 PM

see how lah i sms u on wed...who else goin?

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:34 PM
oops paisay so long never see him cheong SB so forgotten abt him liao...:o

haha.. long time never see mars mars liao.. maybe he now eating mars..:D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:34 PM
balai maybe cancel.. must ask c4.

maybe goin with another kaki...

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:35 PM
see how lah i sms u on wed...who else goin?

so far only got 2 bro... me and kp's friend.. justin, u know?

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:35 PM
maybe goin with another kaki...

ic, very good!
pang sen us..!! very good..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:36 PM
division 1.. hehe..

wah u 'strike' until division 1 huh?

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:37 PM

cumming back take private cab?

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:38 PM
so far only got 2 bro... me and kp's friend.. justin, u know?

dunno never see bf...samster also?

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:40 PM
ic, very good!
pang sen us..!! very good..

no lah i also beri gian to go...wanna try the ex-sk prc gal...

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:41 PM
wah u 'strike' until division 1 huh?

haha.. must explore mah.. u also like to explore what.. those dark hole..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:41 PM
haha.. long time never see mars mars liao.. maybe he now eating mars..:D

nowadays he busy making mars money...:D

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:42 PM
cumming back take private cab?

yup lor.. i no drive leh..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:43 PM
haha.. must explore mah.. u also like to explore what.. those dark hole..

ya keke...must explore those places that few ppl explore...:D

wayne]
dunno never see bf...samster also?

i not sure also.. think not a samster but a hum sap.. l
like us lor.. just that some more expert, become sex beasts..

wayne]
no lah i also beri gian to go...wanna try the ex-sk prc gal...

sound good huh, dun let c4 know.. if not he surely go liao.. Sk girl leh/

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:44 PM
nowadays he busy making mars money...:D

dun care mars money or earth money, as long it's money.. pussy will come..

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:45 PM
ya keke...must explore those places that few ppl explore...:D

u r the best in this.. exploring..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:46 PM
sound good huh, dun let c4 know.. if not he surely go liao.. Sk girl leh/

i think he prefer sk thaigers lah...that 1 iz prc...

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:48 PM
dun care mars money or earth money, as long it's money.. pussy will come..

ya no money no way hv honey... :D

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:50 PM
u r the best in this.. exploring..

ya best in GM...some say best in JB...:D

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:52 PM

some one say hatyai also..

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:53 PM
ya no money no way hv honey... :D

only have andy..

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 07:55 PM
some one say hatyai also..

HDY i'm a good boy now...only explore 1 pussy...:D

wayne]
01-12-2003, 07:56 PM
HDY i'm a good boy now...only explore 1 pussy...:D

never try the dark one?

Cuntalk
01-12-2003, 08:35 PM
never try the dark one?

not yet...HDY so far was the gal try my dark one... :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 01:50 AM

you should explore the new stock arrived last 2 weeks, wow i must say the quality is so much higher

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 03:56 AM
you should explore the new stock arrived last 2 weeks, wow i must say the quality is so much higher

will explore n raba all after my 2wks LOS trip...:D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 10:06 AM
will explore n raba all after my 2wks LOS trip...:D

make sure u cum back before 19th Dec

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 10:49 AM

knn bo jio, u miss Andy so much meh?

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:00 AM
Gang rape also try before definitely must make a friend with you...hehehheheheheeee...it always my wish to try this...hehheeso how much must we paid the girl

Word of precaution, you got to know the gal and the place well enough and they will treat you like having fun with them but if you are newbies there, you will probably get a slap from the gal... this Fri still got left few seats, so wanna to join in the fun?

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Sound that i will enjoy a lot of benefit after joining yr group

click on the link at any of our regular bro's signature that say Devil Club and you will get to join directly

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:04 AM

we cheong JB almost daily, so drop us a line when you going, you will probably see us there. otherwise you can oso join our open mission weekly on Fri.

I drink like fish, a drink wont sounds enough :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:07 AM

well if anyone found GM service sucks, then perhaps he has not cheonged to APII or ABB yet, maybe posh KTV will suit him better

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:08 AM

Wed arr... i oredi there on Thur, Sat, Mon, probably today and going on Thur & Fri.... tot of resting on Wed, wah like tat .... i must get a uniform from them liao

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:09 AM

you are wrong, we actually torture a few girls but you know the fav lar, bcos she is the by far the best of the best :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:10 AM
should be the new girl la, devil.. the one u last tried.. luckily not axxy.. hehe

the last one i tried? hmmm...... she looks alike with her sister meh? Her sister looks so old... i think its your master gal lar

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:11 AM
Oh no.. dun want la.. without u, no fun liao..

yeah without him, lesser one person to chak :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:12 AM

heheheehe, but the Sex Beasts is the one that bring biz and fortune to the joint, the crowd always like to follow where the actions are

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:13 AM
NBzzz forget me...:( :o

got free raba liao, free drink oso wan?

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 11:15 AM

so little seats?

jas1800
02-12-2003, 12:17 PM
So i cannot go GM LSB very sian .........not like all of you so song can enjoy daily visit to GM LSB

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:40 PM
make sure u cum back before 19th Dec

if cannot how?so many cheongsters attending that nite short me 1 wats the diff?:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:40 PM

he dont miss andy anymore...thats why he jio me...:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:41 PM
Word of precaution, you got to know the gal and the place well enough and they will treat you like having fun with them but if you are newbies there, you will probably get a slap from the gal... this Fri still got left few seats, so wanna to join in the fun?

i think we kena worse leh...at 1st was jus slapping...but now lagi jialat always kena bitten n kick-boxing thaistyle...:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:44 PM
we cheong JB almost daily, so drop us a line when you going, you will probably see us there. otherwise you can oso join our open mission weekly on Fri.

I drink like fish, a drink wont sounds enough :D

ya only a stirred thaiger beer iz enough for the Devil...:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:45 PM
Wed arr... i oredi there on Thur, Sat, Mon, probably today and going on Thur & Fri.... tot of resting on Wed, wah like tat .... i must get a uniform from them liao

knn dun tok cok... u said u everyday cheong JB...now ppl wan go wed u said u wanna rest...:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:45 PM
well if anyone found GM service sucks, then perhaps he has not cheonged to APII or ABB yet, maybe posh KTV will suit him better

ABB still sucks meh?

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:47 PM
you are wrong, we actually torture a few girls but you know the fav lar, bcos she is the by far the best of the best :D

ya best in JB...some say in Cambodia...:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:48 PM

dun bluff...u wan to rape Axxy all by urself dun wan share with ppl say lah...:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:48 PM
got free raba liao, free drink oso wan?

of course wan...if no drink how to wash my fingers?:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:49 PM
so little seats?

he diff fm u wor hv 24 seater bus...:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 01:50 PM
So i cannot go GM LSB very sian .........not like all of you so song can enjoy daily visit to GM LSB

sat no work fri why cannot cheong GM?:confused:

jas1800
02-12-2003, 01:53 PM
So sorry typo error alternate sat off..hehehheeh...next week can???

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 02:05 PM

any week any day no problem bro...DrDevil iz on 24hrs standby to relieve ur itch... :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:21 PM
i think we kena worse leh...at 1st was jus slapping...but now lagi jialat always kena bitten n kick-boxing thaistyle...:p

hahahaha, u still remember the bitting? So, wanna to rape her again this Fri? :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:23 PM
ABB still sucks meh?

I believe ABB service towards improved but dun think much changes if its to newbies

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:24 PM
ya only a stirred thaiger beer iz enough for the Devil...:D

stired brown thairger beer will be best for Cuntalk :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:27 PM
knn dun tok cok... u said u everyday cheong JB...now ppl wan go wed u said u wanna rest...:p

hey those captain oso got 1 day offday ler, then u think i got share in that place ar

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:29 PM
dun bluff...u wan to rape Axxy all by urself dun wan share with ppl say lah...:p

he not skillful enugh to share raping with me, more to rape together with u :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:30 PM
he diff fm u wor hv 24 seater bus...:p

Devil Day will need double decker liao :p

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 02:35 PM

every week oso can

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 05:05 PM
hahahaha, u still remember the bitting? So, wanna to rape her again this Fri? :D

this sun gonna visit my tirak liao...cannot kena any love or rape bite...:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 05:06 PM
stired brown thairger beer will be best for Cuntalk :D

must Yum Seng together ok??:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 05:06 PM
he not skillful enugh to share raping with me, more to rape together with u :D

then send him back to DHSS...;)

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 05:08 PM
I believe ABB service towards improved but dun think much changes if its to newbies

haha some ppl who tio GT Always bonk Back the same gals there...even service how bad also lan lan hv to go back...:rolleyes:

jas1800
02-12-2003, 05:47 PM
More song lar..but anyway is it safe ...to do it raw......always mine fancy to try raw

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 05:59 PM
this sun gonna visit my tirak liao...cannot kena any love or rape bite...:p

say u got bite by dog lor :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 06:00 PM
then send him back to DHSS...;)

then u be his instructor?

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 06:01 PM
must Yum Seng together ok??:D

save the toast for the kid :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 06:01 PM
More song lar..but anyway is it safe ...to do it raw......always mine fancy to try raw

u better pray before u bonk raw, perhaps safer if you are bonking virgins

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 07:08 PM

u siao arr dun think the cunt iz safe to do raw...try the ass...sld be the safest...:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 07:09 PM
say u got bite by dog lor :D

ya kena bitten by Doggiestyle...:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 07:10 PM
then u be his instructor?

me Qualified Raba & Rape Instructor...;)

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 07:11 PM
u better pray before u bonk raw, perhaps safer if you are bonking virgins

then he must pray he tio bay pio 1st...:D

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:43 PM

yup.. but dunno if she miss me.. haha.. as if..
hmmm.. not going on wed liao..
going on friday.. cos pay check not yet cash.. SIGHED>.

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:45 PM

haha.. ya lor..
GM got the best service.. if that doesn't suit him then too bad liao.. no point going sk,abb,ap2 or even lixin.. better go andy lau concert.. service confirm good..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:46 PM

haha.. can always request to do part time what..
i tried asking liao.. too bad, i am rejected.. :(
if not i everyday also can see.. see..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:47 PM

go try others la.. surely there got someone better la.. haha.. so u went there so many days, surely got someone new liao.. no more indo canto liao..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:47 PM
the last one i tried? hmmm...... she looks alike with her sister meh? Her sister looks so old... i think its your master gal lar

haha.. maybe.. i also not very knowlege in GM. u chairman of GM what.. must ask u..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:48 PM

haha, no comments.. :D

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:49 PM
so little seats?

haha.. cancelled.. cos want to see u on friday what..
meeting place??

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:49 PM

daily go GM LSB, daily zombie at work.. that is part of my life already.. but cutting down, cos no money liao..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:51 PM
if cannot how?so many cheongsters attending that nite short me 1 wats the diff?:p

maybe short of me also.. \.. sighed..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:52 PM
he dont miss andy anymore...thats why he jio me...:D

who say? who said?

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:52 PM

maybe he already done something not very right in GM LSB.. that's why.. we go, then he want to rest.. so i going on friday instead.. haha..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:53 PM
ya best in JB...some say in Cambodia...:D

sometimes later, best in Singapore also.. nationwide..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:53 PM

i knew it! :mad:

wayne]
02-12-2003, 07:55 PM

hmmm.. really?

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:50 PM

wah lau then i ownself silent mob to GM tom...:(

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:51 PM
haha.. ya lor..
GM got the best service.. if that doesn't suit him then too bad liao.. no point going sk,abb,ap2 or even lixin.. better go andy lau concert.. service confirm good..

ya only andy lau provides the best 'suck' service...keke

wayne]
02-12-2003, 09:53 PM
wah lau then i ownself silent mob to GM tom...:(

dun like that leh.. make me gian only..
hmmm.. wait together la, friday..
stupid pay check.. sighed.!!

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:53 PM

do part-time there for wat?lai that u will be lagi miserable everyday see see ur Axxy kena rape by tom,dick n devil...:D

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:54 PM
go try others la.. surely there got someone better la.. haha.. so u went there so many days, surely got someone new liao.. no more indo canto liao..

i tot u the 1 who wan to try others liao?:confused:

wayne]
ya only andy lau provides the best 'suck' service...keke

sing well, suck well, kena raped well and also fuck well.. haha.. best of the best..

Cuntalk
daily go GM LSB, daily zombie at work.. that is part of my life already.. but cutting down, cos no money liao..

i tot Axxy printing money for u?:p

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:55 PM
maybe he already done something not very right in GM LSB.. that's why.. we go, then he want to rest.. so i going on friday instead.. haha..

wat thing can be done right in LSB??:o

wayne]
02-12-2003, 09:55 PM
do part-time there for wat?lai that u will be lagi miserable everyday see see ur Axxy kena rape by tom,dick n devil...:D

at least when i am there, i can tell tom,dick and devils that Axxy not good. dun waste their time.. haha.. and help to promote new girls..

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:56 PM
maybe short of me also.. \.. sighed..

ya if ur pay check cannot be cleared by fri?:p

wayne]
02-12-2003, 09:56 PM
i tot u the 1 who wan to try others liao?:confused:

if i can try without getting any soap opera and tiger beer bottle on my head, i will go!!

wayne]
02-12-2003, 09:57 PM
i tot Axxy printing money for u?:p

she think that i want too much, so ran away liao..

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 09:58 PM
dun like that leh.. make me gian only..
hmmm.. wait together la, friday..
stupid pay check.. sighed.!!

i can wait for u...but my fingers n dick cannot...paisay...:D

wayne]
02-12-2003, 09:58 PM
wat thing can be done right in LSB??:o

haha, u r right.. if not why call LSB. a place to do all unright thing? then why u go?

wayne]
02-12-2003, 09:59 PM
ya if ur pay check cannot be cleared by fri?:p

i checked already..
latest by friday afternoon.. can't wait to go..

wayne]
02-12-2003, 10:00 PM
i can wait for u...but my fingers n dick cannot...paisay...:D

it is your fingers and mouth that cannnot wait.
your dick is waiting for airasia trip.. wanna bluff me?? since when your dick got action in GM?

Cuntalk
02-12-2003, 10:01 PM
sing well, suck well, kena raped well and also fuck well.. haha.. best of the best..

n her 'well' iz the wettest of all 'wells'...keke

wayne]
02-12-2003, 10:02 PM
n her 'well' iz the wettest of all 'wells'...keke

her well is called everflow.. ever-ready anytime..:D

MrDevil
03-12-2003, 12:09 AM
ya kena bitten by Doggiestyle...:D

if he see this, he will surely doggiestyle you this Fri :D

MrDevil
03-12-2003, 12:10 AM
u siao arr dun think the cunt iz safe to do raw...try the ass...sld be the safest...:D

how do u think gay got spread with AIDS if the ass the is safest ? :o

MrDevil
03-12-2003, 12:11 AM

she is very busy last few days, working hard to book u. Several bros will be overnite in JB, ai mai? :D

MrDevil
03-12-2003, 12:12 AM
haha.. ya lor..

well, perhaps he need to cheong more LSB, then he will know what is norm. U keep promoting Andy, need my help? :D

Cuntalk
03-12-2003, 12:13 AM
at least when i am there, i can tell tom,dick and devils that Axxy not good. dun waste their time.. haha.. and help to promote new girls..

then Axxy no biz u print money for her huh?work part-time captain in GM w/o selling ur backside can print how fast?:D

MrDevil
03-12-2003, 12:15 AM

hahaha, need me to recommend u in, sure on one but must find a role for u ler? How about putting a table outside the toilet & massage their customer when they urine like in Thailand?

Cuntalk
03-12-2003, 12:15 AM
if i can try without getting any soap opera and tiger beer bottle on my head, i will go!!

soap opera i can handle for u lah...for thaiger beer bottle dun order lor order mineral water bottle...;)

Cuntalk
03-12-2003, 12:16 AM
she think that i want too much, so ran away liao..

ran away liao?then fri go GM for fark?

wayne]
03-12-2003, 12:16 AM
she is very busy last few days, working hard to book u. Several bros will be overnite in JB, ai mai? :D

phom mai mee $.. she bluffed lar.. never even call me.. see how on fri, cos need to work on sat..

wayne]
03-12-2003, 12:17 AM
well, perhaps he need to cheong more LSB, then he will know what is norm. U keep promoting Andy, need my help? :D

no need,, like what u just said.. she so busy already.. so let her be like that.. it's good enough