PDA

View Full Version : Thai $40 with cute face and long erect nipples?

scoobiedoo
21-11-2003, 10:52 AM
Guys, any girls with this?
Size of boobs doesn't matter. Flat chest also ok, as long as nips are like a 9mm bullet :D

jesterem
21-11-2003, 05:56 PM
bro scoobiedoo,

den u must go L18H18 and get ger 9 liao.

u must lick and suck 1 st, den u see her nipples extended like pencil eraser like dat lor.....

enjoy...kekeke

fontirak
22-11-2003, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by jesterem
bro scoobiedoo,

den u must go L18H18 and get ger 9 liao.

u must lick and suck 1 st, den u see her nipples extended like pencil eraser like dat lor.....

enjoy...kekeke
fully agree. now she is my fav girl in gl. any brudders out there is her tirak? she wanted to be my gf but i think she told alot of guys the same thing. just to check. :confused:

jesterem
22-11-2003, 11:18 AM
hey bro,

ger 9...called herself Anne, is it???

yup, she also wants to be my tirak...always call darling...darling when she makes love. I like her coz she can really ride u when she is on top. lick her pussy well n u can see her love juice flowing out..but u must be her regular b4 u can really lapped up her sweet pussy...

and always like to feed me fruits...eat maggie mee with her and drink coffee...all this becoz I used to book her for 1hr...stopped going to her coz she's got that charm taht can make a man forget.. u know waht I mean???

once she has got feelings for you...her love making is sweet and she will surely cum one....u won't miss coz when u pull out ur dick....u see all her l;ove juice flowing out and drip on the bed...

Feli
22-11-2003, 01:28 PM
that sounds great

Horny69
25-11-2003, 02:55 PM
wah.. the girl juice so much ar?...i been geylang thoses girl cb like dry dry abit wet only
maybe my sex skill is lousy:( have to practise more:p

poolhot.
25-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Horny69
wah.. the girl juice so much ar?...i been geylang thoses girl cb like dry dry abit wet only
maybe my sex skill is lousy have to practise more:p

To pratice yr tongueful........ go get a wine glass and pour a third of wine. Use just yr tongue to reach e wine wizout tilting e glass.
Once U achieve that, Will assure U that all e gals will die wiz yr head buried between their legs. :D

Cheers
Poolhot

suckerll
25-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by poolhot
To pratice yr tongueful........ go get a wine glass and pour a third of wine. Use just yr tongue to reach e wine wizout tilting e glass.
Once U achieve that, Will assure U that all e gals will die wiz yr head buried between their legs. :D

Cheers
Poolhot muahahahaha ROTFL....wait he really do it then tongue cramp man!!!:D

scoobiedoo
26-11-2003, 11:06 AM
wah looks like this one must really try liao:D

van_garie
26-12-2003, 12:52 AM
hey sucker11..... i see that U banned L18H20 and G1....y??? care to enlighten me? thks man:confused: