PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

thecas
19-11-2003, 11:25 AM
I ask, if u book a gal for 1 nite, issit really for whole nite? then how about later after u hav 1 or 2 shots cannot raise anymore then wat do u do wif the girl? 'ork ork' with her?

Also, for PRC FL 1 nite how much damage usually?

XiaoHoUzi83
19-11-2003, 01:09 PM
actually search thru the threads then u will know lahx...
the gers r human also lohx...
they need to sleep lahx....
i think the OL timing is 12pm - 10am
or 2am - 10am never personally try b4.. but some only allows max 2 shots...
depend on the ger also....
they need rest also...
so at the most is u sleep with her

thecas
19-11-2003, 03:09 PM
Kum siah..

But I dun understand..if u book for a nite there is still a limit for the number of shots? har? hmm.. all the way i tot nite means u can do howmany times /whatever u want for a nite.

For 1 nite of a 150 Cat how much will it cost?.. still quite cheap actually.. assuming average pple salary 1.5k can bonk 2 to 3 times still affordable.. hmm..

thecas
19-11-2003, 03:23 PM
Do u think $400 can get unlimited shots for a nite?

Feli
19-11-2003, 03:33 PM
go and train your "stamina" first before attempting ... if not.. wait after 2 bonks you go to dreamland liao.. waste of money.. hahhahaha

thecas
19-11-2003, 03:45 PM
dats y.. i was thinking wat other pple do for the entire nite.. then its not nite then, just couple hrs..

foolish_
20-11-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
If u looking for cheap & unlimited shots...i tink batam is a better place than Sg. Overnite cost( for example S$1-5000R)- ONLY $44.

Hoi Emperor.......u should not hold back your secrets.....how come u not teaching others about screwing your fren's gf??? Its even cheaper what....its free.

Oh your 'supporters' are still eagerly waiting your Part 4 of 'I screw my fren's gf'. Please dun keep your 'supporters' waiting ok.

:D

thecas
20-11-2003, 05:14 PM
CFM and AR is also quite puzzling..hmm...?

thaigers
21-11-2003, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by thecas
CFM and AR is also quite puzzling..hmm...?

You mean the abbreviations or the action (for AR) itself? If you are not sure about the abbreviations used here, maybe you can look at the glossary somewhere in Sam's site.....;)

thaigers
21-11-2003, 02:13 AM
I ask, if u book a gal for 1 nite, issit really for whole nite? then how about later after u hav 1 or 2 shots cannot raise anymore then wat do u do wif the girl? 'ork ork' with her?

Also, for PRC FL 1 nite how much damage usually?

Book one nite is REALLY one nite. After fcuk what do you do?? If you had sex with your gf before, maybe you would know liao, bonk liao shack then go to sleep. After your short nap and if you wake up and you get a hard on, bonk somemore lah (provided the girl dont resist). All depend on the girl lah.

And if you dont like to sleep with the girl after fcuk, then you take a taxi and go back lor....

thecas
21-11-2003, 03:28 PM
Thx. Figured out what AR means..but not yet CFM.. hmm thinking hard..

zyxel01
21-11-2003, 04:14 PM
Thx. Figured out what AR means..but not yet CFM.. hmm thinking hard..

Bro. If oyu read the sticky thread on help for newbies, etc... oyu should find the answers. BTW, CFM means Cum Fuck Me.

Cheers!
zyxel

XiaoHoUzi83
23-11-2003, 02:02 AM
u want power unlimited shots?
go HDY...
just like my master always say

xtremerz
23-11-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
u want power unlimited shots?
go HDY...
just like my master always say

where is HDY >?

meatlover
25-11-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by xtremerz
where is HDY >?

In Front Turn Straight :rolleyes:

Horny69
25-11-2003, 06:10 AM
Kum siah..

But I dun understand..if u book for a nite there is still a limit for the number of shots? har? hmm.. all the way i tot nite means u can do howmany times /whatever u want for a nite.

For 1 nite of a 150 Cat how much will it cost?.. still quite cheap actually.. assuming average pple salary 1.5k can bonk 2 to 3 times still affordable.. hmm..

u so rich.. u want ulimited shot Np 1 la... u go cheong at 1pm Book the girl untill 12midnight SHoot untill u cannot reconize ur home lol... :p

thaigers
25-11-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Horny69
u so rich.. u want ulimited shot Np 1 la... u go cheong at 1pm Book the girl untill 12midnight SHoot untill u cannot reconize ur home lol... :p

I think its the quality of the bonk that counts rather than the quantity....1 good bonk is better than 5 fucked up bonks...