PDA

View Full Version : Little Bkk in Hong Kong

tirak69
09-11-2003, 01:48 AM
discovered little bkk in hong kong during my recent trip to HK. its located near the old kai tak airport... place is called kowloon city. juz tell taxi driver "kowloon seng sek thai kok chan" in cantonese and they know where to bring you. place is not accessible via MTR. there are quite a number of thai restaurants, cze char and KTV pubs along 2-3 streets. at least i get to drink beer singh and sing thai songs (they have the soundcream VCD). there are also thai grocery stores and hair salons too. a must visit for those that miss bkk whilst in HK.

another place where the thais hangout is lockhart road in wan chai area. FLs and katoeys hang out this area quite a bit... saw a 1.75m version of fann wong there... a better looking one to boot! pity "she" wasn't all women:D

any bros got thai adventure to share in HK?

gamgi
24-11-2003, 08:25 PM
Little Korean is at Kimbaley Street, Tsim Sha Tsui

DNAT
26-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by tirak69
juz tell taxi driver "kowloon seng sek thai kok chan" in cantonese
what if the driver asks: 'loh yao, pin kan chan goon arh?' (cantonese: fren, which resturant?) then how to answer? :confused:

Do I answer: "em haiz sek yeh, haiz kiew thai kok kai yah!"
:D

tirak69
26-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
what if the driver asks: 'loh yao, pin kan chan goon arh?' (cantonese: fren, which resturant?) then how to answer? :confused:

no worries. just tell cab driver "hui kowloon seng sek thai kok chan". they will know where to bring you. its all within a few streets and you have to walk around to decide which one grabs your fancy. there are both restaurants and "tai pai tong" type.

there are also a few Thai KTV joints where you can drink beer singha and sing thai songs. at least now i won't miss bkk when i am in HK.

DNAT
27-11-2003, 09:10 AM
no worries. just tell cab driver "hui kowloon seng sek thai kok chan". they will know where to bring you. its all within a few streets and you have to walk around to decide which one grabs your fancy. there are both restaurants and "tai pai tong" type.

there are also a few Thai KTV joints where you can drink beer singha and sing thai songs. at least now i won't miss bkk when i am in HK.
Thanks for the info
:)

farark
27-11-2003, 05:09 PM

Hee...

With Kowloon Seng, it's more a place where the pooying tham ngan go after work or for their grocery shopping.

Was told by my Thai friends at Golden Mile that the most happening pub disco is on the sixth floor of one of the buildings. Apparently you just have to go to any of the Thai Aharn (food) joints and ask them for Chan hoak ('6th Floor' in Thai) and they'll lead you to it.

Got Thai singers (pooying and poochai) who sing and you give flowers to. Also a lot of pooying tarm ngan also chill ard there.

Btw, if you want action, then follow tirak69's advice on Lockhart Road. On one of the streets leading from it, near to the neon sign that says La Bamba, there's a small aharn thai joint serving decent esarn food (the name of the joint is Thai Hut). There got a lot of pooying and katoey tarm ngan who hang out there for supper between tricks. Some quite happening (the pooyings I mean).

Cheers!

farark
27-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by yomun
farark,

Wah lately you're very active. Must be the BKK blues. :D

Sigh... Worse than that... It's the TWS (Thai Withdrawal Syndrome)... More horrifying and contagious than any other disease known to man. Caused by an attack of the MOTPY virus (Memories of Tiao Poo Ying virus)...

55555!

DNAT
28-11-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by farark
Hee...

With Kowloon Seng, it's more a place where the pooying tham ngan go after work or for their grocery shopping.

Was told by my Thai friends at Golden Mile that the most happening pub disco is on the sixth floor of one of the buildings. Apparently you just have to go to any of the Thai Aharn (food) joints and ask them for Chan hoak ('6th Floor' in Thai) and they'll lead you to it.

Got Thai singers (pooying and poochai) who sing and you give flowers to. Also a lot of pooying tarm ngan also chill ard there.

Btw, if you want action, then follow tirak69's advice on Lockhart Road. On one of the streets leading from it, near to the neon sign that says La Bamba, there's a small aharn thai joint serving decent esarn food (the name of the joint is Thai Hut). There got a lot of pooying and katoey tarm ngan who hang out there for supper between tricks. Some quite happening (the pooyings I mean).

Cheers!
yoz bro,
thanks for your detailed guide .... no plan of visiing HK yet though but would like to have a frenly handshake with you at Gldn Mile if I am there .... :)

farark
28-11-2003, 09:55 AM
yoz bro,
thanks for your detailed guide .... no plan of visiing HK yet though but would like to have a frenly handshake with you at Gldn Mile if I am there .... :)

You are most welcome bro. Would be more than happy to have that friendly handshake too. Well, was there last night with bros tirak69 and yomun... They left early, but I was totally shitfaced...

Just ask the waiting staff for 'When' and if I'm there, they should be able to point you to my direction.

Hope to see you!:)

DNAT
28-11-2003, 10:15 AM
You are most welcome bro. Would be more than happy to have that friendly handshake too. Well, was there last night with bros tirak69 and yomun... They left early, but I was totally shitfaced...

Just ask the waiting staff for 'When' and if I'm there, they should be able to point you to my direction.

Hope to see you!:)
Yoz, met bro yomun many months back (know thru another samster) and bro tirak69 a few months back (cheong LSB with him somemore ... hahaha)

ai yo! last nite I got dinner leh, if not could have joined you guys. Still, I sure ask for direction from the waiting staff to meet you if I happen to be there .... thanks bro.

P.S. I duno how to speak Thai :(

farark
28-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Yoz, met bro yomun many months back (know thru another samster) and bro tirak69 a few months back (cheong LSB with him somemore ... hahaha)

ai yo! last nite I got dinner leh, if not could have joined you guys. Still, I sure ask for direction from the waiting staff to meet you if I happen to be there .... thanks bro.

Hee...

Small world ain't it?

Well, looking forward to meeting up sometimes too.

Dunno how to speak Thai? Well, doesn't really matter as a lot of people there don't either, they're just there to oogle at the spicy tit bits that sometimes show up ard there... Hee!

Cheers...

DNAT
28-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by yomun
Abang but your Bahasa Indonesia bagus! Steady sial! :D
bro yo:
I still learning ya .... u got meet Opt lagi ? ;)

tirak69
28-11-2003, 02:38 PM
Hee...

Cheers!

bro, u sure the chio ones are phoo yings??? i afraid in your drunken stupor post the wrong news... but then its been said that katoeys give the best blow as they know what guys want. 555555...

tirak69
28-11-2003, 02:44 PM

bro, dun think we met before leh... but perhaps we can meet in the KTV in GM. can PM us prior so we can meet there....

DNAT
28-11-2003, 03:11 PM
bro, dun think we met before leh... but perhaps we can meet in the KTV in GM. can PM us prior so we can meet there....
bro tirak69:
very sorry, I mistaken you as bro tirak99 .... hahaha

paiseh paiseh .... sure will PM bro yomun my contact if I go there ... :)

farark
28-11-2003, 03:36 PM
bro, u sure the chio ones are phoo yings??? i afraid in your drunken stupor post the wrong news... but then its been said that katoeys give the best blow as they know what guys want. 555555...

Wah lao eh... Like tt also doubt my radar ah? But then again, my chio could be your nah kiet... as sometimes we don't conflict each other...

farark
28-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Wah lao eh... Like tt also doubt my radar ah? But then again, my chio could be your nah kiet... as sometimes we don't conflict each other...

Only one problem though, SC and I kind of have conflict leh (Note: Between SC and me hee hee hee ;) )...

55555!:D

farark
28-11-2003, 07:38 PM
Yomun,

Care to help me with a spiffy avatar like yours or not? Maybe can do one of LOSO?

55555!

farark
29-11-2003, 11:19 AM
Yomun,

Care to help me with a spiffy avatar like yours or not? Maybe can do one of LOSO?

55555!

¢Íº¤Ø³ÁÒ¡ ·ÕèÁÒËÒ¼Á ¤Ø³ Yomun.

Will send photos to you once I get it... Hee!

:)

tirak69
30-11-2003, 02:12 AM

dun noe leh... u seem to be encroaching most times recently. leave some meat on the bones for others lah... :p

tirak69
30-11-2003, 02:12 AM

dun noe leh... u seem to be encroaching most times recently. leave some meat on the bones for others lah... :p

farark
03-12-2003, 12:37 PM

Don't like that say leh... I remember the days when pooying kuen Thai not good enough for you leh... So who's encroaching?
;)

siamcutey
03-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Only one problem though, SC and I kind of have conflict leh (Note: Between SC and me hee hee hee ;) )...

55555!:D

You guys forgotten 1 thing, I always let you guys choose first, then I will take the 2nd choice if the 1st choice is taken. If you got 2 dicks, then I take the 3rd choice, if there is.

hahaha
SC

farark
03-12-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
You guys forgotten 1 thing, I always let you guys choose first, then I will take the 2nd choice if the 1st choice is taken. If you got 2 dicks, then I take the 3rd choice, if there is.

hahaha
SC

Wah lao eh! Respect... Bro with yiqi!

But for me also got problem with choosing first because dunno why always don't like to choose first one leh...;)

Anyway, between you and me, when we conflict, we know that both of us got taste!!!

55555!

tirak69
03-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Don't like that say leh... I remember the days when pooying kuen Thai not good enough for you leh... So who's encroaching?
;)

One must not stay static... we move with the times... cannot eat rice everyday wat... sometimes kway tiao or bee hoon also taste good. if i dun improve u say i let u down lor... :p

siamcutey
03-12-2003, 06:35 PM
Wah lao eh! Respect... Bro with yiqi!

But for me also got problem with choosing first because dunno why always don't like to choose first one leh...;)

Anyway, between you and me, when we conflict, we know that both of us got taste!!!

55555!

If same choice, simple, both of us choose different one.

hahaha
SC

farark
03-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
If same choice, simple, both of us choose different one.

hahaha
SC

Provided if got other lao chio to bio first.

hahahahaha