PDA

View Full Version : FR on JC

Doomas
08-11-2003, 12:22 AM
In a good mood so decided to write an FR on JC. Also for the benefits of other brudders cz JC can't be found on the search engine.

Was feeling intensely horny after reservist. Rushed home, showered and hastened to GL. Had an FL. Session was heavenly but still had tight balls, which compelled me to cross over to 1612.

Barged in and asked Tommy to call JC for me. Within minutes (actually 30), JC made her grand entrance. She was wearing a black gown with a matching shawl, a combi which served only to make my manhood rise and gesticulate wildly in appreciation and made me hasten her into the room.

By herself, JC is already very pretty, with a roundish face and slightly cheeky smile, almost like a Jap schoolgal. She then removed her gown with a smooth gesture to reveal a very lithe figure, somewhere btw boyish and feminine. She has very nice breasts, not quite C but almost there. Very nicely shape globes, with eraser tip nipples tt stand out proudly. We chatted while my lecherous eyes were not-so-surreptiously eyeballing her body. Mmm. nice, her pubes were still nicely trimmed since I last laid eyes on them. When she turned her back on me to enter the shower, I almost wanted to poke my by-then engorged dick into her nice apple ass but managed to restrain my lust for later.

Nothing much in the shower but real action came later. JC knew tt I had just finished reservist and when I had dried off, she cheekily commanded me to lie on the bed face down. Yes m'am! Dun want to kenah charged mah. She started by licking my toes Slowly moved to the back of my knees to lick them, sending me into paryosms of pleasure. Without warning, she then bit me and ran her teeth along the flesh behind my kneecaps, which instantly caused me to break into goose bumps of pleasure. At tt instant I nearly came in surprise. Yeeewow! JC then slowly ranged onto my back and flanks, biting and dragging every now and then to send major electrical ingles shooting thru my body.

At last, the long awaited command to face front, which I did with the utmost anticipation and enthusiasm. Licked my toes again, slowly slithering tt warm and lively tongue slowly to my knee caps where she delivered a nerve jangling bite n drag. She slowly moved to my nipples where she bit down with slightly more force and passion. Finally I had a chance to feel her nipples, which by now were rock hard. Her breasts were firm with erotic pleasure. Before I knew it, I felt her warm lips on mine and we frenched deeply, our tongues intertwining with each other. JC then moved down to deliver an awesome BBBJ which had me arching my back at times in intense pleasure. After some time of otherworldy pleasure, she got me to stand on the floor where she continued her deadly oral onslaught on my throbbing dick. She took to my dick like a baby to a nipple. I cd take it no longer and mutinied, getting her to lie down for my oral assault.

JC's pussy lips are very nicely shaped, with well maintained pubes. I let my warm breath draft slowly over her clitm which sent her into a shuddering moan. Let out another breath on her pussy and actually saw her pussy lips tremble slightly inward. Woohoo, she's getting high! Without giving her a chance to gather her resources, I immediately took in her lips and clit head into my eager mouth, which caused her to let out a long moan of pleasure and her hands to grip my hair. I decided to refuse to give quarter and went straight into delivering the full nine yards to her. Held sweet pussy lips and clit head prisoner in my mouth while my tongue ruthlessly stroked them with no mercy. Tt got her screaming and grabbing her breasts. Licked and stroked her pussy lips and head till I felt her pussy hole dilate and tasted her slightly salty pussy juice.

Mounted onto her and slid my rubber encased dick into her pussy. Even with the cap, I cd feel her pussy was so warm and wet. Each thrust sent her into wild gyrations, with her hands gripping the sheets, the pillow, my arms, anything she cd grab. Flipped her into a half-missionary/scissors position where I proceeded to punish her. By now she was gasping for breath in pleasure. If I didn't know her well, I'd have thot she was asthmatic. Pump, pump, pump, moan, moan, moan. At this point, even I was getting a little tired. Din give up and flipped her into doggy. The sight of her beautiful ass sent my mental faculties into overdrive and I thrusted into her like a thirsty man greedily gulping water in the desert. Her sheer wetness allowed my dick to penetrate very deep, making me almost shudder in pleasure. Cd take it no longer and I came like a volcano of spunk, spurting and spurting and spurting. We then both lay gasping on the bed, not even bothering to get up to at least give ourselves a cursory wipe down. Opened my mouth to talk but she placed a finger on my mouth, telling me not to spoil the moment. We then hugged and let the aircon cool ourselves down. For a moment we felt as one. Eventually the real world intruded and we reluctantly left our fantasy world and stepped into the real world. After we showered again, we hugged and left the room, but not before we frenched each other goodbye. I'm sure Tommy must have sniggered when he saw the lipstick which was undoubtedly all over my lips, which were split in a silly grin.

Looks : 8/10 (innocent Jap schoolgal look)
Body : 810 (very lithe, w very little fat. Trimmed Y was a plus)
Catbath: 9/10 (only for those who like a little pain)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5 (either she loved it or she's a damned good actor)
RTF : Fuck, yes, yes, yes!!!!

Doomas
10-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Was bloody horny again. Tried JC again today. Previous FR applies.

glstunner
10-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Doomas

Fucking hell,u never stop horny 4 a single day......:D

Doomas
10-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Heh heh, use it or lose it mah.

Got to stop writing FRs. I always end up having to wait longer and longer for my fav gals after writing abt them :P

Originally posted by glstunner
Fucking hell,u never stop horny 4 a single day......:D

farseer
11-11-2003, 09:20 AM
my take on JC,

Looks: 6.5
Figure: 6.5 abit short for me, think 1.5+m
Boobs: B small tits
Cunt: pinkish with little hair
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 7
Attitude: 7
RTF: Mayb

I guess ones man meat is another mans poison.

poolhot.
12-11-2003, 02:42 PM

Done her a year and a half back.... and her services are wat bro doomas describe. Seems like she has maintain her level very well.

Make me gian to go back to cat150 haunt... :D

cuntking
17-11-2003, 01:06 AM
bro doomas, when are you in a bad mood? Only when you are out of GL ..... HA HA HA

You sure JC almost C cup? Looks small to me leh but must agree with you she sure looks attractive.

In a good mood so decided to write an FR on JC. Also for the benefits of other brudders cz JC can't be found on the search engine.

Was feeling intensely horny after reservist. Rushed home, showered and hastened to GL. Had an FL. Session was heavenly but still had tight balls, which compelled me to cross over to 1612.

Barged in and asked Tommy to call JC for me. Within minutes (actually 30), JC made her grand entrance. She was wearing a black gown with a matching shawl, a combi which served only to make my manhood rise and gesticulate wildly in appreciation and made me hasten her into the room.

By herself, JC is already very pretty, with a roundish face and slightly cheeky smile, almost like a Jap schoolgal. She then removed her gown with a smooth gesture to reveal a very lithe figure, somewhere btw boyish and feminine. She has very nice breasts, not quite C but almost there. Very nicely shape globes, with eraser tip nipples tt stand out proudly. ..................................................

I'm sure Tommy must have sniggered when he saw the lipstick which was undoubtedly all over my lips, which were split in a silly grin.

Looks : 8/10 (innocent Jap schoolgal look)
Body : 810 (very lithe, w very little fat. Trimmed Y was a plus)
Catbath: 9/10 (only for those who like a little pain)
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5 (either she loved it or she's a damned good actor)
RTF : Fuck, yes, yes, yes!!!!

Horny69
30-11-2003, 04:56 AM
bro where can i find this ger JC ?? and wat the price on her??..
pls give info $ ?? Hse?? Lr??

new_cummer
30-11-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Horny69
bro where can i find this ger JC ?? and wat the price on her??..
pls give info $ ?? Hse?? Lr??
$150 07 16

Doomas
13-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Sabo myself for writing an FR on JC. Had to wait 3 bloody hrs for her yesterday :(

Idoru
13-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Sabo myself for writing an FR on JC. Had to wait 3 bloody hrs for her yesterday :(

Tried to call JC yesterday and was told that she is on one month leave:confused:
Cheers

glstunner
13-12-2003, 11:30 PM

Zui bo.....tot she went bk liao??

ming
14-12-2003, 03:32 AM
Fucking hell,u never stop horny 4 a single day.....

U also the same same.....somemore want to said about others??? U not peisah issit???:p

Doomas
14-12-2003, 09:05 AM
She was off for a week bcz of ice kachang :)

Zui bo.....tot she went bk liao??

kent32
14-12-2003, 10:03 AM
saw JC at 1607 yesterday afternoon when I went to look for CoCo.

she is having good business in and out non-stop.

as described, she is pretty.

But i still wait for CoCo :)

glstunner
15-12-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by ming
U also the same same.....somemore want to said about others??? U not peisah issit???:p

LOL.....ya but still lose 2 Doomas n King.......:D

glstunner
15-12-2003, 01:34 AM
She was off for a week bcz of ice kachang :)

Oh...like tat ah....pai sey!:o

markou88
02-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Anyone knows the no. to JC's hse??
Is she working??