PDA

View Full Version : Duration

lingoBoy
06-11-2003, 09:52 AM
I notice from many FR that the PRC babes are not good in their service and it is usually after you bonk finish then f*** off.Usually man takes like 15 mins to cum.For me its ard 15 mins also...is there anyway to extend the duration of bonk so as to make our money worth?Imagine screwing a prc BABE FOR 45 MINS...that would be worth the money spent...

cheongkid
06-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
I notice from many FR that the PRC babes are not good in their service and it is usually after you bonk finish then f*** off.Usually man takes like 15 mins to cum.For me its ard 15 mins also...is there anyway to extend the duration of bonk so as to make our money worth?Imagine screwing a prc BABE FOR 45 MINS...that would be worth the money spent...
Try Devil's Magix

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14670

XiaoHoUzi83
06-11-2003, 03:18 PM

for me it varies....
my record is 7 min flat... by a PRC...
longest is haha
at lion...
devil they all tot i went for second round liaoz...
that one still have not cum.. almost lohx...
but time really dun allow n i very tired also...
hahaha
actually it all depends on the mind...
is all in the mind...!!!

but then 15 mins is just nice for cat 40 wat....
right?
if u fast cummer then can try those Cat150 one...
ask for second shot...
or ask the PRC can second shot a not lohx...

to advertise devil's magic...
haha
it is EXPLOSIVE when u cum
hahaha
really...
feel like the 1ST time i PCC....
shiok!

lingoBoy
06-11-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
for me it varies....
my record is 7 min flat... by a PRC...
longest is haha
at lion...
devil they all tot i went for second round liaoz...
that one still have not cum.. almost lohx...
but time really dun allow n i very tired also...
hahaha
actually it all depends on the mind...
is all in the mind...!!!

but then 15 mins is just nice for cat 40 wat....
right?
if u fast cummer then can try those Cat150 one...
ask for second shot...
or ask the PRC can second shot a not lohx...

to advertise devil's magic...
haha
it is EXPLOSIVE when u cum
hahaha
really...
feel like the 1ST time i PCC....
shiok!

knn...sms you never reply:mad:

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 01:55 AM

anything i can help about Magix? Pai seh if bros post sounds like Ads but i believe its bcos they have tried and totally sextify with its performance and do their bit in recommending.

hothead
11-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Hi bros.

I used to under-performed but after i went on diet and now
can last non-stop 30MINS!!!

read from books that fats conguest the blood vessel and therefore less blood flow to ur "tools"

MrDevil
12-12-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by hothead
Hi bros.

I used to under-performed but after i went on diet and now
can last non-stop 30MINS!!!

read from books that fats conguest the blood vessel and therefore less blood flow to ur "tools"

with Magix, you should go beyond 45 mins... yes diet and exercise will helps but if you wanna a fast solution, Magix is the answer :D

shiroi
14-12-2003, 11:55 AM
hi need some help here, i email devils about the question but .....it gif mi a auto response, which say about ordering magix

pm him no answer.......

so hope u guys out here can help mi

k i am 22 this year and i beilive i had Premature Ejaculation.
eveytime i had sex . around 3-5 min of bonking cum liao....sad news for mi and sad news for the ger

i read thru the forums, and it seem that magix does help

just to cralify my doubt

can the magix use for everyone(except for those wif weak heart) even that person had normal sex function, the dick still can stand or watever.

can it use for guy like mi? whos dick still can stand norammly yet......having Premature Ejaculation.

it say that it does nt have any side effect.

but wat if keep using it, or long term keep use it.?

tantjpx
14-12-2003, 04:57 PM

dun have such problem....
dun cum in 15min.. how how???

how about u go pcc 1st... usually can tahan more time for 2nd shot..

for my case... no pcc also can play 1hr... any1 got same problem as me?

PacWizard
25-03-2004, 02:04 AM
Try Gambir Sarawak. It's cheap and really works !

Cheers ~

PacWizard

MitMit
25-03-2004, 09:14 AM
Bro, do u noe what is premature E?? I always felt it is abused by drug sellers. If ejeculates before penetration then u are PE. Onli then it is a kind of sextual dyfunction and needs treatment. if u are not sure then seek a doc help. Self medication esp unapproved drugs are risky. Since contents of such drugs are uncontrolled, it is safe now doesnt mean it is safe in future.

Originally posted by shiroi
hi need some help here, i email devils about the question but .....it gif mi a auto response, which say about ordering magix

pm him no answer.......

eveytime i had sex . around 3-5 min of bonking cum liao....sad news for mi and sad news for the ger

just to cralify my doubt

can the magix use for everyone(except for those wif weak heart) even that person had normal sex function, the dick still can stand or watever.

can it use for guy like mi? whos dick still can stand norammly yet......having Premature Ejaculation.

MrDevil
07-05-2004, 01:50 PM

pm him no answer.......

just to cralify my doubt

Sorry if I missed your PM, sometimes my PM box just got flooded or forgotten to post while waiting for the 60 sec duration.

Almost all the bros who are using Magix is strong and healthy men who could bonk without problem. Unlike western drugs, Magix do not just meant for maintaining errection, you have to try to discover the wonders beyond.

Most bros experience prolonged bonking duration, easily above 30 mins with most averaging between 45 ~ 60 mins. Your marathon bonk is as sensational and full of feel as Magix do not desensitise your dick like those oils or whatsoever. Some bros encounter the prolonged effect only after the first 2 bonks, especially for those who are extra sensitive. You got to try to know whats your personal duration.

There are bros who are on regular consumption long, easily 9 months now before we started to marketing it and still bonking as active till date.

sammyboyfor
07-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Sorry if I missed your PM, sometimes my PM box just got flooded or forgotten to post while waiting for the 60 sec duration.

The 60 seconds has been reduced to 20 seconds. This change took place about a month or so ago.

nirvana
07-05-2004, 03:09 PM

y not u sms me? :cool:

MrDevil
08-05-2004, 12:51 AM
The 60 seconds has been reduced to 20 seconds. This change took place about a month or so ago.

Right, his post is in Dec 2003 and I finally stumbled on this thread yesterday. Noticed several improvement to PM like the waiting duration and PM box size indicator which is good in reminding when housekeeping must be done.

However, in any situation, bros please dont send your orders or enquiries via PM, its just too small and inefficient to handle them. Please email them to designated email address and you will be attended to promptly.

Ah Paul
12-05-2004, 11:26 PM
i have read a book...it says men usually cum within 2-7 mins, starting from the time they penetrate the hole...sigh...most men usually bullshit about their performance...

gunner
13-05-2004, 02:13 AM
Try Devil's Magix

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14670

the link is gone!!
can some1 show me the link again??
pls... i need that...

collin_23
13-05-2004, 12:04 PM
do a search magix.

the link is gone!!
pls... i need that...

cheongkid
13-05-2004, 12:36 PM
the link is gone!!
pls... i need that...
walao bro...can't you see that green colour ad at the top of every page?

collin_23
13-05-2004, 12:37 PM
haha....he no wear specs I think.... :D

walao bro...can't you see that green colour ad at the top of every page?

gunner
13-05-2004, 01:58 PM
haha....he no wear specs I think.... :D

sorry bros.............
how's the effect???
anyone tried b4??

hmmm.......... wonder

Sniper2
13-05-2004, 02:37 PM
i have read a book...it says men usually cum within 2-7 mins, starting from the time they penetrate the hole...sigh...most men usually bullshit about their performance...
I kinda agree with the book, that's about the time I cum too... I mean if you really use a stop watch and really timed, that should be about the norm. That's also what most of the HC gals tell me... Max 10 mins and usually game over.

The FRs here always talk about brothers bonking 10-15 mins in one position, think it's a little exaggerated. I mean, you got to have great stamina to do that, many of us can't even maintain 5 mins of our 2.4 km run! Maybe the session is so heavenly and they slip into a world of eternity and forgot about time :)

Well, not discounting anyone cos I believe some brothers here do have the ability to bonk continuously for half and hour or more, but I just feel that it will be monotonous and boring (for the gal too) after 10 mins and it's no longer shiok.... and when it's no longer shiok, it defeats the purpose of having sex.

We're talking about the actual insertion til the time of ejaculation, foreplays including BJ do not count...

Peace

collin_23
13-05-2004, 10:05 PM
erm...u want try can find bro nirvana or bro ian_dragonboat for lobangs(dif kind but should be okay lah). I no lobangs. ;)

sorry bros.............
how's the effect???
anyone tried b4??

hmmm.......... wonder

Ah Paul
13-05-2004, 10:51 PM
I kinda agree with the book, that's about the time I cum too... I mean if you really use a stop watch and really timed, that should be about the norm. That's also what most of the HC gals tell me... Max 10 mins and usually game over.

The FRs here always talk about brothers bonking 10-15 mins in one position, think it's a little exaggerated. I mean, you got to have great stamina to do that, many of us can't even maintain 5 mins of our 2.4 km run! Maybe the session is so heavenly and they slip into a world of eternity and forgot about time :)

Well, not discounting anyone cos I believe some brothers here do have the ability to bonk continuously for half and hour or more, but I just feel that it will be monotonous and boring (for the gal too) after 10 mins and it's no longer shiok.... and when it's no longer shiok, it defeats the purpose of having sex.

We're talking about the actual insertion til the time of ejaculation, foreplays including BJ do not count...

Peace

yeah...if that guy can tahan so long and change many styles in one session...he is actually filiming in AV...

asiancigar
14-05-2004, 01:00 PM
yeah...if that guy can tahan so long and change many styles in one session...he is actually filiming in AV...

TRUST me Bro Ah Paul,... stamina and lasting long when having sex comes with age and experience. In short, we can train our mind and control our body to cum in 5 mins or 55mins.

Btw, i would not mind being your main star if you do decide to produce an AV ;)

faszcom
14-05-2004, 01:59 PM

pm him no answer.......

just to cralify my doubt

Try Tonkat Ali. Me had been taking for a mth, now last longer and stiffer.

Ah Paul
14-05-2004, 05:13 PM
TRUST me Bro Ah Paul,... stamina and lasting long when having sex comes with age and experience. In short, we can train our mind and control our body to cum in 5 mins or 55mins.

Btw, i would not mind being your main star if you do decide to produce an AV ;)

:rolleyes: not much comment...i'm not very experience in it...
btw you can last for so long mean you are multi-orgasmic???
your sex partner can cum how many times per session???

gunner
14-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Try Tonkat Ali. Me had been taking for a mth, now last longer and stiffer.

hmm.... Tokat Ali.... where got sell huh??
Malaysia got sell right??
how about singapore?? any place selling???

Ah Paul
15-05-2004, 01:34 AM

:) yeah!!!
how much per gram???
any side effect such as heatiness, etc.???
good to eat or not???

Idoru
15-05-2004, 07:01 AM

You can get them at Ginza Plaza at one of the side Malay Shop but as far as I know Tongkat Ali is a Malay folk medicine admistrated for fever.
Cheers

asiancigar
15-05-2004, 09:52 AM
:rolleyes: not much comment...i'm not very experience in it...
btw you can last for so long mean you are multi-orgasmic???
your sex partner can cum how many times per session???

No Lah Bro, u r missing the point... i am NOT multi orgasmic.... in fact 1 shot and ai koon liao. But that 1 shot is enough because she would have cummed so many times alreadi lah and feeling really satisfied.

Start ur training today,... everytime u feel like cumming... stop, take a deep breathe, change position, talk to ur girl and then continue. This way u achieve 2 things.. 1) minimise premature ejaculation and 2) she will be impressed with ur variety of sexual positions.

Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy Bro :cool:

newyorker88
15-05-2004, 10:05 AM
No Lah Bro, u r missing the point... i am NOT multi orgasmic.... in fact 1 shot and ai koon liao. But that 1 shot is enough because she would have cummed so many times alreadi lah and feeling really satisfied.

Start ur training today,... everytime u feel like cumming... stop, take a deep breathe, change position, talk to ur girl and then continue. This way u achieve 2 things.. 1) minimise premature ejaculation and 2) she will be impressed with ur variety of sexual positions.

Thanks for writing such a good recommandation for those who are having problems. Hope all brothers here have a good time in bed. :D

gunner
15-05-2004, 01:28 PM
You can get them at Ginza Plaza at one of the side Malay Shop but as far as I know Tongkat Ali is a Malay folk medicine admistrated for fever.
Cheers

Tongkat Ali for fever? First time i heard leh....
Most of the time i heard pple is meant for Males!!!
lolz... maybe most malay stores do sell.... i go look look around first...

Ah Paul
16-05-2004, 04:47 PM

then men who said can be trained to be multi-orgasmic is "hao siao" one???
poor men...can't acheive multi-orgasmic like some or most of the women do......

asiancigar
16-05-2004, 05:36 PM
For us men,... 1 shot is great, 2nd one in succession is tiring,... 3rd one thereafter is tedious and if you can attempt a 4th,... its damn boring, tasteless and mechanical.

For me, one good screw lasting 45mins or better is enough.

Off course, the are exceptions in life... like bringing a new GF for a short overseas trip. Ahh, the first nite in trying to impress her and at the same time enjoy her fully, we would go the distance and do a double throughout the nite... and one more the moment we wake up. :D

collin_23
16-05-2004, 07:34 PM
yep. Very tiring.......haiz....but enjoying.....

For us men,... 1 shot is great, 2nd one in succession is tiring,... 3rd one thereafter is tedious and if you can attempt a 4th,... its damn boring, tasteless and mechanical.

For me, one good screw lasting 45mins or better is enough.

Off course, the are exceptions in life... like bringing a new GF for a short overseas trip. Ahh, the first nite in trying to impress her and at the same time enjoy her fully, we would go the distance and do a double throughout the nite... and one more the moment we wake up. :D

Carebear
16-05-2004, 11:50 PM
Try Gambir Sarawak. It's cheap and really works !

Cheers ~

PacWizard
Ya man! apply it around ur dick and u wun cum so fast. If u get ur hands on it, dun apply too much. :eek:

Ah Paul
17-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Tongkat Ali for fever? First time i heard leh....
Most of the time i heard pple is meant for Males!!!
lolz... maybe most malay stores do sell.... i go look look around first...

:rolleyes: yo bros...i have just started a poll on tongkat ali...for those who have tried it b4, pls click below:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18742

owen10
29-05-2004, 02:37 PM
:rolleyes: yo bros...i have just started a poll on tongkat ali...for those who have tried it b4, pls click below:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18742

talking abt tongkat ali, that day went to beach rd food centre basment level got one indian drinks stall selling tongkat ali kopi ... it's next to the stall selling the famous tulang .. i never try tho. :D

Seether
29-05-2004, 10:59 PM
I think duration is co-related to psychological feedbacks like the girl/environment.

I try to do at least two shots with my ONS...and its spaced out within an hour *first session of half hour the most, second session of 45mins at least due to slightly numbed feeling*

with gfs...its slightly different. the current girl I'm with now, we've done it up to six times in an eight hour time frame. can't beat my ex-gf, who milked me with her pussy 11 times in a 20hr time frame. when it got to number 8, like what some one said, it got very mechanical. very much like "wham, bam, thank you pussy" kinda feeling.

but who cares. as long as I'm emptying protein into a pretty looking girl's hole, I have no complains. :)