PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about the rooms decoration in Gelyang

T_Jacky_Wu_show
05-11-2003, 12:16 AM
Other than the girls, I think that the rooms that we do the girls in gelyang are important. I always goes to Tommy's place and I find the cupid room to be the best in terms of decoration and feel.

Any other rooms that other brothers can recommend in other houses. Maybe they got fucking chair etc.

However I think that hotel bluewave in JB is the best as it is a hotel room mah.

phantom53sg
05-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Hi Bro T_Jacky_Wu_show,

Without doubt, Blue Wave Hotel rooms are nice, big and spacious...but the bed is damn f**k. Too soft to do a nice f**k. Nowadays, I used the rooms in the spa. High time for the management to have all the beds changed.

Phantom

T_Jacky_Wu_show
06-11-2003, 12:54 AM
Dear Brother phantom53sg,

Yes, the spa mattress in Dragon Spa is alright but abit too hard for my liking as it hurts when I do the girl in missionary as it is not springy enough.

May IPOing the joint would bring in more cash then we can get the Australia kind of room decorations.

Nice girls and nice rooms then got shiok mah.

T_Jacky_Wu_show

I love the food junction show .....................

cheongkid
06-11-2003, 04:13 AM
How come the topic about rooms in GL sidetracked to HCs liao :confused:

taihuat
06-11-2003, 09:08 AM
for me clean room is the most important, then come the decor.
may i suggest they change bedsheet and pillow case after each fuck.
i think PAP should allow all gl/ktv/spa joint to merger and then ipo, sex industry is a long life industry not like .com die soon fast.

thaigers
07-11-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by taihuat
for me clean room is the most important, then come the decor.
may i suggest they change bedsheet and pillow case after each fuck.
i think PAP should allow all gl/ktv/spa joint to merger and then ipo, sex industry is a long life industry not like .com die soon fast.

I will surely buy into the shares of sex industry here :)) I believe it has great potential in terms of earnings. Australia already had a brothel (or sex company) which is listed in the ASX. I dont see why not singapore can't do that too as prostitution is legalised here.

Buaya1
07-11-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
I will surely buy into the shares of sex industry here :)) I believe it has great potential in terms of earnings. Australia already had a brothel (or sex company) which is listed in the ASX. I dont see why not singapore can't do that too as prostitution is legalised here.

Sounds like a good idea. Shareholders can then opt to have their dividend in cash or in "kind" ........

T_Jacky_Wu_show
08-11-2003, 11:37 AM
I will go for in kind..... hee hee

Thai Rak Thai
29-05-2007, 12:06 PM
my tirak room got small fish tank, her photos, mum photos, many soft toys...this the best part...she said she "buy herself" :p

Red_Perrier1099
29-05-2007, 12:42 PM
my tirak room got small fish tank, her photos, mum photos, many soft toys...this the best part...she said she "buy herself" :p

We dont care what about your tirak's decorations. We want to know how well she services us. :rolleyes: Bo liao...

steamer
29-05-2007, 04:03 PM
i love the rooms with ceiling mirror and at least mirrors on 2 or 3 sides of the walls :D some hv mirrors on all 4 walls plus ceiling :)
p/s not forgetting fark chair in the same room...mmmm

Red_Perrier1099
29-05-2007, 04:09 PM
i love the rooms with ceiling mirror and at least mirrors on 2 or 3 sides of the walls :D some hv mirrors on all 4 walls plus ceiling :)
p/s not forgetting fark chair in the same room...mmmm

You mind telling us where we can find that?

steamer
29-05-2007, 04:23 PM

try 2017. ceiling mirrors in most rooms if not all; at least 2 walls with mirrors in all rooms if i not mistaken; the larger rooms have mirrors on 3 or 4 walls; fark chair in 3 rooms..hehe enjoy.
p/s round bed in larger rooms :D

gavin888
29-05-2007, 05:08 PM

L2831B u can find 3-4 mirrors in almost all the room. The rooms are all very clean with 2 auntie cleaning up the rooms once used. Visit this place for about 10yrs . The reason very clean bathroom,bed n the of the room. Will not regret trying the rooms as u will feel comfortable just like ur own room.

mzme
29-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Try 2060, OKT is Jeff / John. Althought not as innovative as 1612, i feel that the room is much more spacious, lots of space to roam abt, chairs and mirrors available with twice the bathroom size compared to 1612.

5 cents worth ;)

star:rock
04-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Try 2060, OKT is Jeff / John. Althought not as innovative as 1612, i feel that the room is much more spacious, lots of space to roam abt, chairs and mirrors available with twice the bathroom size compared to 1612.

5 cents worth ;)

Thanks for the info

Ah Dez
05-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Nowadays.. GL cat 150 rooms.... where got nice??? all looks the same...

even the famous fish pond in 1606... all the fishes died... with the retirement of pinky...haiz..:(

noone is thinking about renovating.. create a new stir..

Conqueror
07-06-2007, 06:12 AM

5 cents worth ;)

2060 Jeff is the worst okt i ever came across in my cheonging life, anyhow introduced & pushed the girl to customer :mad:

LengKia
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
2060 Jeff is the worst okt i ever came across in my cheonging life, anyhow introduced & pushed the girl to customer :mad:

You are right, finally i can recalled his name
Think many people has kena from him too.. his reputation not very good

He can act friendly and nice in front of you but actually fact he just want you to get a girl, paid and fuck off from this house
My group of kakis have already ban him..:cool:

mzme
07-06-2007, 06:05 PM
OMG!! Really?? Damn suey leh..

I started chionging in 1612, tommy's house.. soon after i realise how come many girls i call he always say nv work n wat not.. so i decided to change place to 2060. But at least i saw that the OKT called the other house respectively and i managed to try Singtel of CAT150 in 2060, which seems impossible in 1612. But now after reading some post, skepticism built up in me.

Any kind bros out there would recommand a house that is a bit modern not like those in L22 one.. And the OKT is honest so i can RTF in the specific house??

Ah Dez
10-06-2007, 06:32 AM

I started chionging in 1612, tommy's house.. soon after i realise how come many girls i call he always say nv work n wat not.. so i decided to change place to 2060. But at least i saw that the OKT called the other house respectively and i managed to try Singtel of CAT150 in 2060, which seems impossible in 1612. But now after reading some post, skepticism built up in me.

Any kind bros out there would recommand a house that is a bit modern not like those in L22 one.. And the OKT is honest so i can RTF in the specific house??

Which OKT will be honest with you??:confused: everyone wishes you will call thier own house girls..
If u can find a HONEST OKT, i want to know too...

you think a okt will say a girl from his own house is no good?

Fat Shearer
10-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Which OKT will be honest with you??:confused: everyone wishes you will call thier own house girls..
If u can find a HONEST OKT, i want to know too...

you think a okt will say a girl from his own house is no good?

honest in the sense that when a customer ask for singtel, the OKT really get him the actual singtel and not M1. this is what we call honest in his trade

pfingo
10-06-2007, 02:19 PM
1 i distinct remember this cat40 at old L20H40 she is thai christian so she have picture of Christ and cross in her room (becos i asume most r Buddhist) have since ORD and heard hav settle back home in maesai with tirak and have child already. wish her all the best :)

Ah Dez
10-06-2007, 02:40 PM
honest in the sense that when a customer ask for singtel, the OKT really get him the actual singtel and not M1. this is what we call honest in his trade

No okt will bring u M1 for singtel... 2060 is famous for their TONGx2 trick last time... i went to their house 3 times in 1 week... and they can give me 3 diff tong tongs....

others will just plainly say that they are not working.... u prefer to hear, not working or cannot call?

mzme
10-06-2007, 02:51 PM
haha looks like there ain't any integrity in this trade after all.. so i assume if i wanna bonk a specific girl, its more advisable to visit her house direct.

Ah Dez
10-06-2007, 02:54 PM
haha looks like there ain't any integrity in this trade after all.. so i assume if i wanna bonk a specific girl, its more advisable to visit her house direct.

Prositution... and gambling... the 2 never leaves each other...

if gambling involves cheating... whats makes u think prositution won't??

but since we are on the topic on houses... yup , you might say visit house direct.
But some houses do not have hot water... has towels with holes... broken windows.....

u fuck like that... shiok??

Fat Shearer
10-06-2007, 02:55 PM
No okt will bring u M1 for singtel... 2060 is famous for their TONGx2 trick last time... i went to their house 3 times in 1 week... and they can give me 3 diff tong tongs....

others will just plainly say that they are not working.... u prefer to hear, not working or cannot call?

so long the OKT just tell the truth that the girl is not available and not by showing trick like this OKT from 2060 Jeffery.

Most of the OKT from other houses are fine and not pushy like OKT 2060

mzme
10-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Prositution... and gambling... the 2 never leaves each other...

if gambling involves cheating... whats makes u think prositution won't??

but since we are on the topic on houses... yup , you might say visit house direct.
But some houses do not have hot water... has towels with holes... broken windows.....

u fuck like that... shiok??

haha.. but IMHO i think if u really hard up for the WL in mind i guess its pretty well worth it, i mean towels with holes or broken windows, if the WL say.. meizhi or nowadays the BMW n Benz's service can surely compensate the deteriorating conditions of the room or accessories. As for no hot water i cannot tahan cos i very scare of cold haha.;)

escobar43535
10-06-2007, 05:21 PM

bro the real reason why u were not able to get Singtel at Tommy's house(1612) is because Singtel does NOT go to Tommy's house period, u CANNOT get Singtel at Tommy's house...apparently some bad blood between them for some yrs now....

Tommy is quite a nice guy but he can also be tricky and pushy...for instance he never tells newbie customers who want to call Singtel that she does NOT go to his house...instead he comes up wif lies like she is not working etc, which u unfortunately found out for yrself...

Jefferey of 2060 is no better...Jeff is even known to con newbie customers by getting a different gal instead of the gal they wanted since they do not know the identity of the gal...for instance, he once had a busty angpai gal called Tong Tong, but since she was busy he use to get other gals to say they were "Tong Tong" and push them onto unsuspecting newbies...

as for "honest" OKTs wif "abit modern" houses...perhaps u may wish to shop ard amongst the following houses:

1425 - Honey;

1606 - Ah Yap;

1639 - Kate/Nancy;

2034A - Ah Gwee

oh and when u do shop ard, demonstrate to that particular OKT that u r no newbie to GL...helps to keep the OKT on his/her 'toes & nose clean';)

escobar43535
10-06-2007, 05:25 PM

and also not lying to the customer that Singtel is not working etc...when in fact he is not able to call Singtel to his house;) ...

escobar43535
10-06-2007, 05:28 PM

customers wld naturally prefer to hear the truth i.e. "cannot call"...so that they can then go to another house which the gal visits and call her there;)

escobar43535
10-06-2007, 05:38 PM

not necessarily so bro...like i said in my post abv, shop ard and make sure u act like u know yr way ard GL wif the OKT...eventually u shall find an OKT(s) that u r comfortable wif and who shall not pull wool over yr eyes...

to me the acid test wif an OKT is one who:

1) does not push gals on u;

2) does not bluff u that an outside gal that u want to call is "not working" when in fact she is working but is v busy at her own house...better still actually tells u to go to her house to call her if u do not hv the time to wait...

escobar43535
10-06-2007, 05:44 PM
haha.. but IMHO i think if u really hard up for the WL in mind i guess its pretty well worth it, i mean towels with holes or broken windows, if the WL say.. meizhi or nowadays the BMW n Benz's service can surely compensate the deteriorating conditions of the room or accessories. As for no hot water i cannot tahan cos i very scare of cold haha.;)

no need to worry bro...both Mei Zhi's house(2220) & BMW/Benz's house(24M13) r pretty comfortable, clean and wif running hot water...

as for other angpais...if u do not like their specific house, then the next best thing is to go to the house next door...generally speaking relationships between neighbouring houses tend to be quite good, so pretty easy to call their respective house gals also convenient for the gals...however if the gal is super angpai like BMW then i am afraid no choice lor:D

mzme
10-06-2007, 06:20 PM
as for "honest" OKTs wif "abit modern" houses...perhaps u may wish to shop ard amongst the following houses:

1425 - Honey;

1606 - Ah Yap;

1639 - Kate/Nancy;

2034A - Ah Gwee

Many thanks to bro escobar for sharing with me and other bros some gd OKTs to patronise. Will do a switch from 2060 and try the above recommanded houses.

For the Singtel case, its only when i got the chance to bonk her that i know that there are some bad blood between them for years. So too bad for tommy, lose a regular customer for the moment with his lies.

mzme
10-06-2007, 06:26 PM
no need to worry bro...both Mei Zhi's house(2220) & BMW/Benz's house(24M13) r pretty comfortable, clean and wif running hot water...

as for other angpais...if u do not like their specific house, then the next best thing is to go to the house next door...generally speaking relationships between neighbouring houses tend to be quite good, so pretty easy to call their respective house gals also convenient for the gals...however if the gal is super angpai like BMW then i am afraid no choice lor:D

hehe yes i agree with u bro escobar. I've been to Meizhi's house and though not as fancy and modern as 1612, conditions are generally ok.

oh ok i'll take note of the above point, and try out the neighbours.

As for benz and bmw, i guess i'll wait til the fervent queueing tides down b4 i make a move. Its horrible! The way in FR CAT150 thrend is posting.

Jus out of my curiousity, any bro still meet up to chiong together or if this kind of gathering only happen yester-years...

ThaiG
10-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Wow, this is very interesting.

1 i distinct remember this cat40 at old L20H40 she is thai christian so she have picture of Christ and cross in her room (becos i asume most r Buddhist) have since ORD and heard hav settle back home in maesai with tirak and have child already. wish her all the best :)

escobar43535
11-06-2007, 02:03 PM
Many thanks to bro escobar for sharing with me and other bros some gd OKTs to patronise. Will do a switch from 2060 and try the above recommanded houses.

For the Singtel case, its only when i got the chance to bonk her that i know that there are some bad blood between them for years. So too bad for tommy, lose a regular customer for the moment with his lies.

u r welcum bro...do share wif us yr experiences...good, bad or otherwise...that is how we all learn:)

escobar43535
11-06-2007, 02:07 PM
As for benz and bmw, i guess i'll wait til the fervent queueing tides down b4 i make a move. Its horrible! The way in FR CAT150 thrend is posting.

bro then u may just hv to wait for a long long time more going by my recent observations...Benz is a v hard working WL, but even then the demand for her both in house and out house appears to be strong...as for BMW i think i hv said enuff already:D

Ah Dez
11-06-2007, 02:12 PM
hehe yes i agree with u bro escobar. I've been to Meizhi's house and though not as fancy and modern as 1612, conditions are generally ok.

oh ok i'll take note of the above point, and try out the neighbours.

Jus out of my curiousity, any bro still meet up to chiong together or if this kind of gathering only happen yester-years...

1612.. has never been able to call singtel ever since the incident in 1637.. u know it is just like KIDS... actually this kind of thing can be very easily solved.
but if they want to act like kids.... then too bad.... they loses customers and we just don't go.
KIDs u know.... you steal my ice-cream.... i don't want talk to you anymore... and thats it... just because of 1 ice-cream, no talk for 20 years... dumm rite?

Same.. 2060 like to play with the TONG TONG trick... now after 6-7 years.. people still don't go..

once the TOFU is smelly... it is forever smelly...

for me, benz and bmw is really has been over-rated by a lot of guys... some of the FRs looks too fantastically good, unless bmw's service improve sky-high since the last time i called her...... while the okt don't let them run out of the house, even when there are no customers in their own home, let them stay at home to watch tv... makes all the other okts thinks that the 2 are super ang pai... maybe tomorrow i try to do an experiment and tell you guys why.

Anyway.. back to the room topic... Meizhi's home joint is ok, but i find the sitting lounge a bit weird... everyone can see everyone...
while 1612?hummm... i don't think you can use the word.. FANCY and MODERN .. which room you went?? u think can fit into 2 such words? all looks norm.... and oh yah... the back rooms had cracks on the walls..... and the very last room... has a water heater that looks like a cannon!!.. but yet, that last 2 times i used.. no warm water..but then again... it has been 3 mth since i last step into 1612. Maybe they have changed?? i don't know. maybe someone can check??...been trying to catch the recent wave of news regarding new policys on girls.. but mostly in lorong 18, recently.. ... with Bai-jie jie and Hong mei mei.:D

escobar43535
11-06-2007, 03:05 PM

...... while the okt don't let them run out of the house, even when there are no customers in their own home, let them stay at home to watch tv... makes all the other okts thinks that the 2 are super ang pai... maybe tomorrow i try to do an experiment and tell you guys why.

i am curious to hear fm other bros who hv visited 24M13 to call for either BMW or Benz, as to their views on whether what Ah Dez has alleged abv is really true and factually correct...

i am especially curious to hear fm BMW and Benz's regulars who frequent 24M13 v often...

i personally am prepared to now call Ah Dez a liar, based on my comments below, and i am curious to know what Ah Dez's true agenda is in concocting such lies?...

i am a regular customer of BMW...and i hv never ever seen her "stay at home to watch tv" when they were "no customers in their home"...

fm my regular observations at 24M13, i hv never ever seen BMW at a loose end wifout a customer...when she first arrived in GL late last yr, she did go out of her house...but afterawhile it appears that all her customers went direct to 24M13, and ever since then it has been next to impossible to get her outside...

this phenomenon has been purely due to an extraordinary huge regular & consistent customer demand (regulars & newbies alike) for BMW nothing else...

perhaps if ever there was a time that there appeared to be no waiting cutomers for BMW at her house...then the probable reason why she was not released out house was due to the fact that there were customers who had previously "booked" her who were on their way to her house...

this wld most likely be the time when her OKT accepted "pre-paid booking" sessions...however i understand that he stopped this practice because of customer abuse, same goes for std telephone bookings...now it appears that he only takes "walk-in bookings" i.e. customer comes in earlier on the day to make a booking then leaves and returns closer to the time of his alloted "booking"...

now as for Benz...fm my regular observations at 24M13 while waiting for BMW...Benz has either been serving customers at home or outside at other houses...i hv also never ever seen Benz at home allegedly "watching tv" when they were no customers at her house, allegedly not being allowed to "run out of her house" by her OKT...this is another blatent lie by Ah Dez...

in any event OKTs want to make $$$...so if their gals had no customers to serve at home naturally they wld release their gals outside...it makes no sense to keep their gals at home under such circumstances...

as for "makes all the other okts thinks that the 2 are super ang pai"...it is not "think"...it is a fact that these 2 gals r angpais...BMW being more angpai then Benz...all other posts in Sammyboy alone abt them thus far (except Ah Dez's) demonstrate this fact...

bottomline...i smell huge sourgrapes amongst some OKTs over the good fortune of BMW & Benz's OKT in engaging such angpai gals...tough luck and learn to live wif it lah...win some & loose some...next time these sourgrapes OKTS may also engage a super angpai(s)...

let me end by saying that i know for a fact that not all other OKTs r sourgrapes...some of the level headed ones that i hv talked to abt this issue hv told me that they understand BMW & Benz's OKT's good fortune and just hope in future they land such angpai gals...life goes on, angapi gals come & go...

u do not need to resort to spreading malicious lies just because of the green eyed monster;) ...

Ah Dez
12-06-2007, 04:45 AM
me? customer abuse , sour-grapes for not being about to call the 2 of them..... hummmm, maybe i should..:D
don't know, but i just say what i know it should be... i don't side any okt.. or anyone..... i thought it would look dumm if another okt tells me to wait, and yet.. the girl doesn't come.
i don't settle for 2nd order... i ask for A , i expect A.
I tried both of them before.... i say they are over-rated, that is my views. you don't like my comments, then that is another issue. they are just prositutes..i pay, they service, if u think i am giving a unfair comment... i would gladly admit, if u can give the necessary truth info... if i am just shit with no nuts.

escobar43535
12-06-2007, 04:40 PM
me? if i am just shit with no nuts.

did i claim that u were involved in "customer abuse"?...NO...

did i claim that u were "sourgrapes for not being about to call the 2 of them"?...NO...

as for u asking for gal "A" and expecting gal "A", what does this hv to do wif yr blatent LIES posted in yr previous post?...

ditto wrt "i thought it would look dumm if another okt tells me to wait, and yet.. the girl doesn't come"...yeah so what?...just go to a house where u can call gal "A" since u "don't settle for 2nd order"...plain & simple...

"I tried both of them before.... i say they are over-rated, that is my views. you don't like my comments, then that is another issue. i pay, they service, if u think i am giving a unfair comment..."

did i mention yr abv comments on their "service" in my earlier post?...NO...u think their "service" is "over-rated", that is ok & fine...

u r entitled to yr own opinion just like everyone else...forumers can draw their own conclusions by reading all the FRs on these 2 gals & decide for themselves whether they wish to hv a bonk wif one or both of them or give them a miss altogether...

i hv and still continue to call u a LIAR because of yr baseless and unfounded claim that <<while the okt don't let them run out of the house, even when there are no customers in their own home, let them stay at home to watch tv... makes all the other okts thinks that the 2 are super ang pai... >>...

i note wif great interest & amusement that u hv failed to address yr LIES in yr latest post...merely spouting gibberish like << don't know, but i just say what i know it should be... i don't side any okt.. or anyone..... i thought it would look dumm if another okt tells me to wait, and yet.. the girl doesn't come.>>...

yeah so what?...i presume fm yr abv gibberish that u tried to call BMW at one house, waited and she did not come...so u went direct to her house and presumably u were able to get her straight away (please correct me if i am wrong)...

now if that really was the case...so what?...does this episode support yr LIES?...NO...she cld hv just finished wif a customer and was waiting for other customers who had "booked" sessions to arrive; the OKT that u earlier went to wait for her may not be on v good terms wif her OKT (common GL politics, so lower priority given); she may even hv been on a short break between sessions etc....many variables to consider...

in any event, as an experienced chiongster u sld be aware of std GL practices amongst OKTs...priority is always given to in house customers as the OKT makes more $$$ if his house gal works at home...that is why the more angpai a gal is the more difficult it is to get her outside...

also note that each OKT has different kaki OKTs...the kaki OKTs shall get priority over other OKTs...then there r the OKTs that hv a bad relationship wif the OKT...these OKTs shall be last on the priority list...sometimes the relationship is so bad that the gal may not even be released to those OKTs even if there r no other calls...

now in BMW's case, i think it may be even more complicated to get her outside because of her apparent huge popularity...u see, if say her OKT releases her outside while waiting for in house customers to arrive...the other OKT may try to keep her for more than 1 session by claiming that the customer is going for multiple sessions, when in fact the OKT is 'sharing' her wif 2 or even 3 other customers...this is a common OKT trick wif angpai gals...now if that happens, her OKT wld hv problems wif his own customers who then arrive at her house i.e. much longer waiting time...so to cut short such a problem, her OKT then maybe reluctant to let her out of her house altogether...

to recap...i standby my previous post and maintain that u, Ah Dez r LIAR...now whether u r also <<just shit with no nuts>> perhaps only u know the answer to that question;)

Mai2liao
26-06-2007, 09:49 PM
As for me my regular haunt is Lor 20 hse 58
Madam is Margaret

The place a bit old but functional
Mirrors got crack here and there but still can see yoursel perform la
hahahh
she quite friendly and will try to remember custies names
and preferences
and when biz is slow she very hardworking call other houses if
anyone wants her girls (can remeber a pretty girl rong rong) but too thin
for me