PDA

View Full Version : Good lobangs near Bkt Bintang in KL

sexytoy.com.sg
02-11-2003, 07:09 PM
Hi brudders,

New to scene in bukit bintang area in KL. Any ho gai seow(hokkien)?

hearthrob
03-11-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by sexytoy.com.sg
Hi brudders,

New to scene in bukit bintang area in KL. Any ho gai seow(hokkien)?

Alot. Be more specific.

sexytoy.com.sg
03-11-2003, 12:11 AM
KTVs and health clubs (with big boobs gals)

ricardo6839
03-11-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by sexytoy.com.sg
KTVs and health clubs (with big boobs gals)

Theres a HC sall Green Elephant at BB PLaza. Open virtually 24hrs. Was there once at 3pm still got chicks. Mostly PRCs.

alphaone
05-11-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by ricardo6839
Theres a HC sall Green Elephant at BB PLaza. Open virtually 24hrs. Was there once at 3pm still got chicks. Mostly PRCs.

Thanks for the update. Which floor izzit on BB plaza? Wats the damage like? :D

bratty99
11-11-2003, 01:14 AM
Try Federal Hotel, Deluxe Spa. They range fr 200, 230 to 260. 230 quite ok, to me lah. 260, they claimed to be model/Ms Malaysia contestant.

sexytoy.com.sg
12-11-2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by bratty99
Try Federal Hotel, Deluxe Spa. They range fr 200, 230 to 260. 230 quite ok, to me lah. 260, they claimed to be model/Ms Malaysia contestant.

are you quoting in ringgit or SGD?

avictar
12-11-2003, 09:49 AM
Cheongers,

It has been a while since i've cheonged Deluxe..hmmm 2 years..nowdays pakai international passportloh...domestic passport dangerous ah....anyways, at that time, there was always a couple of malays being paraded..of course then theres the ruskies and PRCs in the designated rooms...are they still around..who is the ang pai now there?...should start visiting soon...

tigershark75
12-11-2003, 03:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bratty99
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be exact:

RM230 older (age 28 - early30+) girl, RM260 (New/Superb service girl not older than 28).

Model cost RM380 and above. There a lady by the named of Ferrari that cost RM380. She ever participate in Miss Malaysia Chinatown and held the 2nd place. Cost RM1000 for a session when she was still new and fresh 2yrs back.

bratty99
13-11-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by wwwwwww.com.sg
are you quoting in ringgit or SGD?

RM. See another brudder's comments; he's more knowledgeable. One thing, the room door is not made of solid material though; it's a sandblasted, patterned glass sort; the gal just covered it with curtain.

Looksee
13-11-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ricardo6839

Bro

Would appreciate if you could provide some details to Green Elephant such as:

1. Which level of BB Plaza?
2. Cost?
3. Any recommendation?

Thanks and regards

tigershark75
13-11-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Looksee
Bro

Would appreciate if you could provide some details to Green Elephant such as:

1. Which level of BB Plaza?
2. Cost?
3. Any recommendation?

Thanks and regards

Green Elephant located in the Basement. There a sign board outside the stair leading to it.

If I remember correctly, it is RM188 and above depending on qualities as the have imported good, PRC, Indo, Ruskie etc to freelance local girl.

I only visited there twice and it 1yrs+ back. Guess my recommandation already expired.

Abt Deluxe,

it truth that the wooden frame door has a transparent cover. The girl would cover the glass part with towel. For more privacy, you could request the girl to go your room if you stay in Deluxe. Also , try avoid a skinny 30yrs old lady named Winnie with lotsa earrings, a nose stug, tattoo on hip, hand and neck. My friend insist he contacted Gential Herpes from her during our cheong trip in KL during Chinese New Year. Up to individual to believe.

However, my suggestion is Deluxe/ Green Elephant (all under the 42 managemet), standard (in term of girl look, figure, service), drop alot compare to the past and their charges are on the high side. Go for green pasture if you have the time to walk around. Check out Jalan Alor just opposite Federal Hotel. All of the hotels/motel/Inn have HC with local/ PRC stocks in it. Enjoy.

Looksee
13-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by tigershark75
Green Elephant located in the Basement. There a sign board outside the stair leading to it.

If I remember correctly, it is RM188 and above depending on qualities as the have imported good, PRC, Indo, Ruskie etc to freelance local girl.

I only visited there twice and it 1yrs+ back. Guess my recommandation already expired.

However, my suggestion is Deluxe/ Green Elephant (all under the 42 managemet), standard (in term of girl look, figure, service), drop alot compare to the past and their charges are on the high side. Go for green pasture if you have the time to walk around. Check out Jalan Alor just opposite Federal Hotel. All of the hotels/motel/Inn have HC with local/ PRC stocks in it. Enjoy.

Thanks for the information, bro!

watchman
13-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by tigershark75

Abt Deluxe,

it truth that the wooden frame door has a transparent cover. The girl would cover the glass part with towel. For more privacy, you could request the girl to go your room if you stay in Deluxe. Also , try avoid a skinny 30yrs old lady named Winnie with lotsa earrings, a nose stug, tattoo on hip, hand and neck. My friend insist he contacted Gential Herpes from her during our cheong trip in KL during Chinese New Year. Up to individual to believe.

Ouch!

seafoodgumbo
21-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Model cost RM380 and above. There a lady by the named of Ferrari that cost RM380. She ever participate in Miss Malaysia Chinatown and held the 2nd place. Cost RM1000 for a session when she was still new and fresh 2yrs back.

tigershark75,

Damn i remember seeing this one... damn cute, pretty and with red hair too... was very tempted and was during her RM380 time.. BIG QUESTION - did you or did you not?

tigershark75
21-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by seafoodgumbo

tigershark75,

Damn i remember seeing this one... damn cute, pretty and with red hair too... was very tempted and was during her RM380 time.. BIG QUESTION - did you or did you not?

Ferrari's service is just average. No BBBJ and expect you to do all the job. Rated her service average becos she is pretty with flawless skin, have a private part with so little hair that look likes a teenage girl going into puberty. Took her 3 times in total, twice within a week.

Give her up and move on after she still provide me the same standard level of service on the 3rd visit to her.

seafoodgumbo
27-11-2003, 10:00 AM
quote:

Ferrari's service is just average. No BBBJ and expect you to do all the job. Rated her service average becos she is pretty with flawless skin, have a private part with so little hair that look likes a teenage girl going into puberty. Took her 3 times in total, twice within a week.

Give her up and move on after she still provide me the same standard level of service on the 3rd visit to her.

- Hehehehh Darn it.... guessed as much... cute / pretty little thing though... Well i guess it's not that bad if you're looking to GIVE it to one of that kinda look.... Thx for the feedback Tigershark75!

Hurricane
02-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Got this information from the KL cheongsters in the delphiforums. There are 2 HC in Bukit Bintang areas, namely SkyRiver and Orchid.

SkyRiver
Located behind KL Plaza (just beside Lot 10). Went there twice over the weekend and gosh the PRCs there are simply great. Damage is RM198. The OKTs there are less strict now. In the past they only entertain familar faces. Tried 25 and 26.

25 is the ice-cold lady from Hunan. Not friendly, and difficult to communicate, but has great look.

As for 26, overheard many KL cheongster booked her, so out of curiosity, also book her on the next day, although never seen her face before. Then, saw this round-face PRC with a D size boob. Not my type, prefer more slender figure. But, later, found that she really got great attitude and very accomodating. So, for those who like gf treatment, I would highly recommend her.

Orchid Spa
Located at the 7th storey of Mandarin Court Hotel. The hotel is located in Jln Maharajela road, just opposite the Madeka Stadium.
Too busy in SkyRiver, so gave this place a miss. Heard that there are Russian gals there. Price varies, with Russians (known as Ruskies) at around RM260.

cnyman
03-12-2003, 01:34 PM
Clean & decent type Unisex Spa?
Going to KL weekend with gf staying Subang area.

Any bros can help recommend some clean & decent type of Spa or Aroma therapy massage tat for both in same room (steam/sauna/spa)

Onli knew Spa at KL city : Wisma HLA & Lion-now Citibank but onli for male and at Penang : 1 of the all suite hotel

Tks

CuntMan
16-12-2003, 04:08 PM
Green Elephant, Deluxe HC is both quite an old establishment,
Both have the same kind of services.
Spa, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Food, Drinks, Bath rooms,

If u prefer to have pretty model lookin gals go for Deluxe,
If u prefer service go 4 Green Elephant.

I juz went to bo places, deluxe, most gals r damn pretty, RM 200++ for models, some r so called local Car show Gals, saw 1 or 2 familiar faces from the Last KLIMS.

Price r kinda fixed tho, so no use for bargainin, unless goin in groups.

Green Elephans uses a Membership style, member gets a little discount. non members have a fixed rate, and will be offered a membership later.

Any 1 goin ? Do pm me.

tigershark75
16-12-2003, 04:22 PM
I was in Deluxe bothon both Sat and Sun last week in late afternoon. Didn't see any real beauty walking around even the OKT did 2 parade for me with more than 10 local chicks, not to mention about car show model. Ass far as I understand, normal older chick in this trade cost RM230, younger, fresher and prettier chick/ part timer cost Rm260 and above and model cost RM500. How come the quote you RM200++ only for model?

Cummon
16-12-2003, 08:21 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CuntMan
[B]Green Elephant, Deluxe HC is both quite an old establishment,

care to enlighten,is there a constant supply of ruskies in Green Elephant ?

CuntMan
21-12-2003, 03:36 PM
Well, 1st thing is i'm local, next, perhaps it's the time i went ? I go on week days, there's not much custoners roaming around. The OKT offered me to view a few local girls, PRC, then he told me there's some models, some working for Car shows. I saw them, and knn, even reconised some of them. Price starts from RM 200++ Models are around Rm 280 MAX. This is only for really super model look alike. The rest r mostly lians. However, if u guys ever buy the Mag called HyperTune, well, u can see some familiar faces there. Hehehe tho not the cover girls. But, there might be a chance too.

But 1 warning to brudders, I see them, but can sense their service is very lan lan type. Not intend to give u any good service, unless maybe they wanna suck you dry of your $$$$$. That's if u get familiar with them tho.
Cheers..........

CuntMan
21-12-2003, 03:45 PM
well, i do know they have Ruskies, but i never tried any. Not my cuppa tea or coffee tho. But i asked the OKT b4, yes, they do have, btw, i saw a few exotics, hindi or indian, and malay girls. Looks damn sexy, but too bad i had good eye contact with a local girl. Hehehehhe. And service was good.

I always go 4 eye contact and smile, those which have these two, u should expect good service, but it is also known that these girls r play a game on u too.

That's why sometimes, i resort to KTV as those joints, u get to talk, grope, and even sian sian abit, see how they perform, if when u bonk them and they gave u lan lan service, go ahead and complain. Hehehehe

But usually any joint those OKT will give u recommends, or even mamasan will tell u bout it, but it depends on u and your luck.

dargonfly75
21-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Hurricane
Got this information from the KL cheongsters in the delphiforums. There are 2 HC in Bukit Bintang areas, namely SkyRiver and Orchid.

Try the 90+ range.
15 looks hot too. Din try, friend tried and says service good.

CuntMan
21-12-2003, 08:41 PM
RM 90 + ? Is this just FJ ?? Or the whole thing ? Dirt cheap siah...........

Btw, about deluxe, If go in min 5 or 6 person, they will parade girls in front of u. Generally depends on what u describe to them, i told them i heard they have the best around, the okt kinda happy bout it ? And asked me to sit down, drink tea, then parade almost 10-15 girls.
But they pass by so fast, hard to have eye contact,

Most eye catchings ones r RM 200++ types. Which is those service lan lan type. I gave them a pass, as i don't have the time to sian girls, nor have time to use their facility. So went to GE instead. Hehehhehe.

But it's well worth a try, if u know where it it. Maybe i'm plain lucky that day, manage to see so many.....

tigershark75
21-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by CuntMan
Well, 1st thing is i'm local, next, perhaps it's the time i went ? I go on week days, there's not much custoners roaming around. The OKT offered me to view a few local girls, PRC, then he told me there's some models, some working for Car shows. I saw them, and knn, even reconised some of them. Price starts from RM 200++ Models are around Rm 280 MAX. This is only for really super model look alike. The rest r mostly lians. However, if u guys ever buy the Mag called HyperTune, well, u can see some familiar faces there. Hehehe tho not the cover girls. But, there might be a chance too.

But 1 warning to brudders, I see them, but can sense their service is very lan lan type. Not intend to give u any good service, unless maybe they wanna suck you dry of your $$$$$. That's if u get familiar with them tho.
Cheers..........

Strange... I have been a loyal customer with Deluxe Management since 2000, even know their boss and there was once I went supper with him because I know most of their the staff in Deluxe. Although I am not local, I always go there with my M'sian friends. As far as I am concern, their rate is fix so make no difference whether it a weekdays or weekend.

Must call up to check it out..

tigershark75
21-12-2003, 10:26 PM
cancell

tigershark75
21-12-2003, 10:28 PM
cancell

PrettyBoy
21-12-2003, 11:48 PM
can any bro tell where exactly Deluxe located? any contact number? wanna try during the next trip down in KL... n green elephant located behind Sg. Wang?

firedick
22-12-2003, 08:59 AM
GreenE is between Sg.Wang and Lowyat Plaza..
behind Sg.Wang lah....very easy to spot with its green sign board.

PrettyBoy
22-12-2003, 09:20 AM
wat abt DELUXE?

seafoodgumbo
22-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by PrettyBoy
wat abt DELUXE?

Deluxe is located in the Federal Hotel along Jalan Bukit Bintang. Its near Low Yat Plaza. During 'normal' hours you can access the spa via hotel entrance.... They have a shy-guy entry which is accesible when its dark or much later but its located at the side of the hotel. Walk in between Federal and the area in front of Low Yat plaza (with the restaurants .. Outback etc.) look for a sign at the side of the hotel with 'Deluxe' on it... walk into that area. There will be a strong door behind ... and usually a lookout to open the door for you.. if not knock on the door. Just to avoid confusion, if you face the door you should also be facing Jalan Bukit Bintang.

Smack em good!

PrettyBoy
22-12-2003, 11:48 AM
thanx seafood bro... appreciate that... ic DELUXE is the name of the HC in Federal Hotel... i been hearing lots of thingy abt this HC..... heard is pretty "pricy"....n ofcoz heard abt there r some models to offers as well as others nationality..... any bro know wat the prices like? local? PRC? models? ruskie?

seafoodgumbo
22-12-2003, 12:14 PM
thanx seafood bro... appreciate that... ic DELUXE is the name of the HC in Federal Hotel... i been hearing lots of thingy abt this HC..... heard is pretty "pricy"....n ofcoz heard abt there r some models to offers as well as others nationality..... any bro know wat the prices like? local? PRC? models? ruskie?

Yup. It is on the pricier side and now and then they would have some interesting show pieces. Haven't been there in a bit but i do recall from a while back they have as low as RM 180 or 190 but rare and usually not great stuff. Average price for deluxe si RM 230 and goes up all the way to RM 1k if specials are around. If you want ruskies you gotta ask for it and they will show you the photo album. You can also ask for the young 'chicks' photo album. Age around early 20s and petite usually. Majority are local but havent been there lately bro.

PrettyBoy
22-12-2003, 02:43 PM
thanx again seafood brooo..... as a matter of fact... i was always wondering..... talking abt photo... they might show u those "happening" gerssss ...... but once they brought to u ... will they looks different? .... who knows they might tell u ... "oh! that was 10 years back when she took the shot" :D

tigershark75
22-12-2003, 02:50 PM
Yup. It is on the pricier side and now and then they would have some interesting show pieces. Haven't been there in a bit but i do recall from a while back they have as low as RM 180 or 190 but rare and usually not great stuff. Average price for deluxe si RM 230 and goes up all the way to RM 1k if specials are around. If you want ruskies you gotta ask for it and they will show you the photo album. You can also ask for the young 'chicks' photo album. Age around early 20s and petite usually. Majority are local but havent been there lately bro.

Look like you and me got the same treatment. A brother here said the max he paid for model is RM280... Don't know how truth isit. For Ferrari who is an ex model cum Miss China Town 2nd runner up and have been in this trade for 3yrs, I am paying RM380. She charge RM1000 back in 2000 and drop to RM500 in mid 2001. Yet the guy claim he is paying RM200++ to max RM280 for young car show models who just work in the fresh trade.

Call my OKT friend in Deluxe but he did not switch on is HP, will get this clarify ASAP.

PrettyBoy
22-12-2003, 03:53 PM
yo tiger brooo.... once u got yr OKT friend in DELUXE... don mind recomend someone? .... try get the latest price leh.... for local? PRC? or any others..... don wanna get con when i get there nx week. thanx broo

seafoodgumbo
22-12-2003, 05:04 PM
thanx again seafood brooo..... as a matter of fact... i was always wondering..... talking abt photo... they might show u those "happening" gerssss ...... but once they brought to u ... will they looks different? .... who knows they might tell u ... "oh! that was 10 years back when she took the shot" :D

Hahahahah YOU HAVE A POINT THERE!!!! Well.... come to think of it... yes they do have PRC women there... in fact that was one of the first few places ive been and had PRC stock. If not mistaken RM 230 + as well for PRC. As for the photo bit.... yup... a friend from Indo came down and selected this really cute chick from the photo... turns out she wasn't quite like the picture.. not that bad but wasn't that good :P Do choose carefully from pix.....

Bro Tigershark75 is the man on deluxe from all the postings i've read. Check with him and he knows what he's talking about.

tigershark75
22-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Hahahahah YOU HAVE A POINT THERE!!!! Well.... come to think of it... yes they do have PRC women there... in fact that was one of the first few places ive been and had PRC stock. If not mistaken RM 230 + as well for PRC. As for the photo bit.... yup... a friend from Indo came down and selected this really cute chick from the photo... turns out she wasn't quite like the picture.. not that bad but wasn't that good :P Do choose carefully from pix.....

Bro Tigershark75 is the man on deluxe from all the postings i've read. Check with him and he knows what he's talking about.

Yup, the do charge RM230 for PRC. Management of Deluxe, Green Elephant and A1 Spa is known as "China Organization' or 42 Group.

tigershark75
22-12-2003, 07:08 PM
yo tiger brooo.... once u got yr OKT friend in DELUXE... don mind recomend someone? .... try get the latest price leh.... for local? PRC? or any others..... don wanna get con when i get there nx week. thanx broo

Look for Willy or Ah Choi (a guy with a pony tail). However, the OKT are always shuffle around A1, Green Elephant or Deluxe as the are under same management. A word of advise, go to A1 for PRC as the charges is RM188 and if they don't have enough girl in A1, they will get their driver to send them from G.E or Deluxe.

They won't con you on charges. The mininium charges in Deluxe is RM230. A words of warning though, I have a friend that contact Herpes from a flat chest WL named Winnie in Deluxe. She dissappear after my friend and few other customers who get the 'suprise present' complaint to the incharge and was transfer to A1 Spa. According to my OKT friend, she was ask to leave Deluxe because the boss want to keep mantain their reputation and was last said going overseas to work as lot of cheongster spread the news of her having herpes. Don't know if their management will take her back or not when she return, but if you see a petite lady who look late 20s or early 30s, wears a nose thug and lotsa earrings with tatoo on backside, neck and arm, beware. But it is up to individual to believe. For me, I won't take any chance as there are lot of pretty girl around.

CuntMan
22-12-2003, 11:03 PM
I think i am the one which post it ? Well, i was offered RM 280 for models, but i never took them. They have the looks, but don't think they have the service.

Normally if u go in group it's easier to have better price.

tigershark75
22-12-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by CuntMan
I think i am the one which post it ? Well, i was offered RM 280 for models, but i never took them. They have the looks, but don't think they have the service.

Normally if u go in group it's easier to have better price.

Did not know that Deluxe have degrade itself till price can be negotiate... Really suprise me as this is the 1st time I heard of such incident. Deluxe girls are usually cater upper class. Thus, it charges are among 1 of the highest. Never heard of anything like they are giving discount even you visit in a group of 5 or 6 which I usually did way back. According to my OKT friend, all price on individual girls are fixed with no negotiation. But who know? Maybe he is conning me.

PrettyBoy
22-12-2003, 11:55 PM
sorry fellow brooo... where's A1?

tigershark75
23-12-2003, 01:59 AM
sorry fellow brooo... where's A1?

A1 is inside Allson Genesis Hotel located in the street directly opposite Federal Hotel. Name of the street is Jalan Alor. All hotels/ motels in this street have HC with multi nation chick. Enjoy.

PrettyBoy
23-12-2003, 10:40 AM
oh ic! Allson Genesis...... ive been there b4 but never try any.... anyway ive tried Park Plaza the hotel opposite Allson Genesis Last month.... given a PRC girl which have a pretty good look BUT mannnnnnn.... the service suxxxx...... like i bonking a robot :mad: ...... fellow expert...... is it all the PRC can never provide a good service .... can never comopete with the local??? haiiiiii.... scared to go back there again.... phobia!! :(

tigershark75
23-12-2003, 02:16 PM
oh ic! Allson Genesis...... ive been there b4 but never try any.... anyway ive tried Park Plaza the hotel opposite Allson Genesis Last month.... given a PRC girl which have a pretty good look BUT mannnnnnn.... the service suxxxx...... like i bonking a robot :mad: ...... fellow expert...... is it all the PRC can never provide a good service .... can never comopete with the local??? haiiiiii.... scared to go back there again.... phobia!! :(

Depend on your chemistry with the girl or how you charm her. Local can show attitude as well. There was a PRC legend in Deluxe before named Bai Ling. She cost RM280, pretty, good figure and service. But too bad, she had return to China. What I am trying to said is, not all PRC are bad. I would advise you to tip the OKT RM10 before you view the girl, tell him what your preference is and get him to recommand.

PrettyBoy
23-12-2003, 02:55 PM
yeah i think u r rite tiger brooo... tipping the OKT might help ..... thanx for the advice