PDA

View Full Version : effects of juagen

WillyDee
02-11-2003, 02:55 PM
anyone can testify to the long term effects of juagen? I know right after it gives you a mighty shot, but does it have effects after that?

hearthrob
03-11-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by WillyDee
anyone can testify to the long term effects of juagen? I know right after it gives you a mighty shot, but does it have effects after that?

Nope. :cool:

WillyDee
03-11-2003, 01:00 AM
I seem to have a problem, after 2 consecutive jg session (within 1 week) I seem to be underperforming..... mebbe over exhaustion

hearthrob
03-11-2003, 11:24 PM
I seem to have a problem, after 2 consecutive jg session (within 1 week) I seem to be underperforming..... mebbe over exhaustion

This is short term effect, brudder.

XiaoHoUzi83
04-11-2003, 09:36 AM
yeah is short term...
just like when u eat some thing REALLY sweet then u turn to eat something a lil sweet...
it will taste 'blunt' or no taste at all...
it is just Temp effect...
haha

WillyDee
04-11-2003, 09:21 PM
means what? carry on jg?

confirm will become a powerful serpent?

just worried will turn into a little earthworm..

facial
04-11-2003, 11:05 PM
Look at it this way. We need to exercise our body by running, weight lifting etc to stay fit and in shape.

Similiarly for JG, it is "exercise" for didi. We don't feel it now when we are young, but when we are older ... ... ................

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:10 AM

its time for magic to cum into rescue :D

XiaoHoUzi83
05-11-2003, 01:10 PM
ur magic make me now need go circumsize...
hahaha
cb...
din know will become this big...

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
ur magic make me now need go circumsize...
hahaha
cb...
din know will become this big...

what become this big? not the bigger the better meh?

alphaone
05-11-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by facial
Look at it this way. We need to exercise our body by running, weight lifting etc to stay fit and in shape.

Similiarly for JG, it is "exercise" for didi. We don't feel it now when we are young, but when we are older ... ... ................

Well said.. doest that mean we need to JG at least 3x/wk to build it up?? :D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by alphaone
Well said.. doest that mean we need to JG at least 3x/wk to build it up?? :D

sounds more like 3X a day :D

vtec123
07-11-2003, 09:15 PM

any jg place to recommended ???

alphaone
08-11-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by vtec123
any jg place to recommended ???

heard some tui na shop in tanjong pagar area (near the market side) got jg.. dunno which one.. ;)

onelustyboy
14-11-2003, 01:52 AM
as far as i know... a real jua gen will not involve shooting. the lady will massage the veins ard yr dicky . and u r not suppose to unload , heard that it actually will do more harm than good if u were to do that.

those that masturbate for u after massaging yr boss and dicky r jus out to make more $ and not the genuine ones. in fact, very few ladies know this skill. theres one aunty at eden (roman spa) thats offers 100% gua gen. but i forgot the name. u can try to find out from the bros here.

MrDevil
15-11-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by onelustyboy
as far as i know... a real jua gen will not involve shooting. the lady will massage the veins ard yr dicky . and u r not suppose to unload , heard that it actually will do more harm than good if u were to do that.

those that masturbate for u after massaging yr boss and dicky r jus out to make more $ and not the genuine ones. in fact, very few ladies know this skill. theres one aunty at eden (roman spa) thats offers 100% gua gen. but i forgot the name. u can try to find out from the bros here.

the best Juagen that I tried was in hdy at SGV Massage where there are selective specially trained massage aunty that do the job professionally.

The juagen include pulling your didi vein, pressing of your stomach then slowly down to your urine bag till you will feel the urge of urine coming out.

OceanEleven
21-11-2003, 12:28 PM
Since when JG has good effects?? I think performace varies from person to person, matter of stamina, practise and approach.:)

ian_dragonboat
26-11-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Since when JG has good effects?? I think performace varies from person to person, matter of stamina, practise and approach.:)
very true ^_^

jasper
01-12-2003, 03:54 PM
nebez.... if i am those that cannot tahan standing long type? can juagen helps huh? been wanting to improve my didi's standard lah:)

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by jasper
nebez.... if i am those that cannot tahan standing long type? can juagen helps huh? been wanting to improve my didi's standard lah:)

my 2 cent of view....
exercise regularing, have enough rest/sleep, healthy diet.
will lead u into a satisfying sexlife :D

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by jasper

you should try Magix and see how your did grew to its max potetial.

MrDevil
02-12-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by ian_dragonboat
my 2 cent of view....
exercise regularing, have enough rest/sleep, healthy diet.
will lead u into a satisfying sexlife :D

thats truth, thats the basic of maintaining one's health but not everyone has this luxury, at least not me

ian_dragonboat
02-12-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
thats truth, thats the basic of maintaining one's health but not everyone has this luxury, at least not me

hee hee, if u use the half of the time u spend in cheonging to do exercise yr body..... --hee hee, dun just only exercise the 5-7inch meat of our body.