PDA

View Full Version : Apollo ii FR request

eze00
26-10-2003, 01:45 AM
Hi folks,

before I begin, I'd like to pay homage to the best X-rated grapevine in the region (and some say batam). The forum info reads like lonely planet guide for the uninitiated...someone like yours truly.

I'm a newbie and would like to request for recent FR's, if any, for Apollo ii.

You see, I recently went there (1st time X-cursion ever) but did not see any girl that I wanted. The only one that caught my eye was a #70 Thai girl. Unfortunately, she had booking that night.

If anyone has any FR on her, kindly share wisdom and knowledge... I may not be able repay, but I will certainly share future knowledge with future newbies...

cheers!

eze

C4 (Bomb)
26-10-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by eze00
Hi folks,

before I begin, I'd like to pay homage to the best X-rated grapevine in the region (and some say batam). The forum info reads like lonely planet guide for the uninitiated...someone like yours truly.

I'm a newbie and would like to request for recent FR's, if any, for Apollo ii.

You see, I recently went there (1st time X-cursion ever) but did not see any girl that I wanted. The only one that caught my eye was a #70 Thai girl. Unfortunately, she had booking that night.

If anyone has any FR on her, kindly share wisdom and knowledge... I may not be able repay, but I will certainly share future knowledge with future newbies...

cheers!

eze

Hello bro! here is a link for U, U can take a look on the FR there hav fun. By the way ApII is not as good as Sakura,GM,ABB or Lixin.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=358222&sortby=&sortorder=&pagenumber=2

eze00
26-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Hi C4!

thanks for the reply, and the link! it's got loads of info, except maybe it's a little dated. was hoping recent Apollo Cheongsters throw up some FR's before my next trip :-P

after having read the link, I think I know why no one else replied to this tread...and maybe I quite lucky not to tio kan! :-P

dunno whether can shift this tread to the other better known treads....

Thanks again, bro C4!

eze00

k-ni
18-11-2003, 07:10 PM
yo bro,

where is Apolo ll?? in J.jaya.......if true,how was it? It looks like a hotel to me....never tried b4...paiseh paiseh.....tell me more......coz normally visit HC....and recently Trop. Inn..

MrDevil
19-11-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by eze00
Hi C4!

thanks for the reply, and the link! it's got loads of info, except maybe it's a little dated. was hoping recent Apollo Cheongsters throw up some FR's before my next trip :-P

after having read the link, I think I know why no one else replied to this tread...and maybe I quite lucky not to tio kan! :-P

dunno whether can shift this tread to the other better known treads....

Thanks again, bro C4!

eze00

APPII is not popular among cheongsters here, not to mention the gal quality and lousy service. Afterall, the joint is too small for our group.

MrDevil
19-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by k-ni
yo bro,

where is Apolo ll?? in J.jaya.......if true,how was it? It looks like a hotel to me....never tried b4...paiseh paiseh.....tell me more......coz normally visit HC....and recently Trop. Inn..

APPII is just beside the main Jln Tebrau on your right if you are coming from custom direction. It is a LSB with Indos & Thais.

wayne]
19-11-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
APPII is just beside the main Jln Tebrau on your right if you are coming from custom direction. It is a LSB with Indos & Thais.

go thais? same standard as andy?? got i sure go..

MrDevil
20-11-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by wayne]

i have never been to APII but according to feedback from other bros, its all negative

Cuntalk
20-11-2003, 05:11 PM

HDY hv wanna go?:p

wayne]
20-11-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
HDY hv wanna go?:p

body and soul want to go but pocket say NO.. so have to go nearby one lor, JB..

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 05:16 AM
body and soul want to go but pocket say NO.. so have to go nearby one lor, JB..

HDY booking cost range from 1,500b to 2,500b while hotel almost same price and food oso about same, but you save the travel cost and time ler

Cuntalk
21-11-2003, 05:24 AM
HDY booking cost range from 1,500b to 2,500b while hotel almost same price and food oso about same, but you save the travel cost and time ler

but HDY booking start at late morning ard 9-10am till next day not fm early early 2am leh...:p

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 05:28 AM
but HDY booking start at late morning ard 9-10am till next day not fm early early 2am leh...:p

but she go back morning 8am ler, oso not to forget that she will tact u all day long without freedom. Sometimes, when u book the puying from early morning and by night time sian with her liao, wanna go hunting oso cant :(

Cuntalk
21-11-2003, 05:43 AM
but she go back morning 8am ler, oso not to forget that she will tact u all day long without freedom. Sometimes, when u book the puying from early morning and by night time sian with her liao, wanna go hunting oso cant :(

can wat after booking anytime u sian or not happy can asks her FO...not really must stay with u till next day...

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 06:08 AM
can wat after booking anytime u sian or not happy can asks her FO...not really must stay with u till next day...

then tat means same no of hours liao lor, unless u and the gal can click. Sometimes may not able to select the right just from viewing at the farms. This is another thing tat i dun like about choosing puyings from farm, you can get to communicate at all.

Cuntalk
21-11-2003, 02:40 PM
then tat means same no of hours liao lor, unless u and the gal can click. Sometimes may not able to select the right just from viewing at the farms. This is another thing tat i dun like about choosing puyings from farm, you can get to communicate at all.

haha then we go set up LSB in HDY...;)

NiteKid
21-11-2003, 02:46 PM
haha then we go set up LSB in HDY...;)

then u will be the manager of the LSB....:D

Cuntalk
21-11-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by NiteKid

ya i will manage the raba affairs...keke

NiteKid
21-11-2003, 03:30 PM
ya i will manage the raba affairs...keke

u sure u only raba?:D

Cuntalk
21-11-2003, 03:48 PM
u sure u only raba?:D

ya i raba the tits u lick the cunt...:D

NiteKid
21-11-2003, 03:53 PM
ya i raba the tits u lick the cunt...:D

tonite u goin or not?

i dun wan, u can hav all if u wan...:D

Cuntalk
21-11-2003, 04:02 PM
tonite u goin or not?

i dun wan, u can hav all if u wan...:D

goin...where u guys having dinner?

lemonteao
22-11-2003, 06:51 PM
at Apollo(near bluewave dunno I or II) tried gal 38. Pussy damn tight but a dead fish. gals there so so, will never step in again.
the ang pai is 86 if i am not wrong, this malaysian girl then worth a second look. the rest of thai girl u will be disappointed...

MrDevil
22-11-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by lemonteao
at Apollo(near bluewave dunno I or II) tried gal 38. Pussy damn tight but a dead fish. gals there so so, will never step in again.
the ang pai is 86 if i am not wrong, this malaysian girl then worth a second look. the rest of thai girl u will be disappointed...

Near bluewave is API that used to be one of the famous red district area along with Crystal Palace located the same area.

Doggiestyle
27-11-2003, 10:27 PM

then can i becum the chief QC for the girls ?? .......... :D

NiteKid
27-11-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
then can i becum the chief QC for the girls ?? .......... :D

can, but must our Manager first........:D

MrDevil
28-11-2003, 02:39 AM
can, but must our Manager first........:D

treasurer suit him better :D

NiteKid
28-11-2003, 10:34 AM
treasurer suit him better :D

ya...no one here print monie faster than he do.....:D

Doggiestyle
28-11-2003, 03:36 PM
ya...no one here print monie faster than he do.....:D

Ya...ya..... u wan Dongs,Riels & Kips or not??

NiteKid
28-11-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Ya...ya..... u wan Dongs,Riels & Kips or not??

i only interested in USD........:D

print sum for me......can?

Doggiestyle
28-11-2003, 04:17 PM
i only interested in USD........:D

print sum for me......can?

Can..... u wan USD 3 with Hillary Clinton's face on it?? Have many ..... kekekeke. Exchange that with your RM 10 wan or not? :D