PDA

View Full Version : Best Jua Geng In Jb ??

SEANBIGBUTOH
22-10-2003, 06:15 PM
I read a few FR by bros here but some outdated oredi. I m heading to JB next week to visit my client n need a solid massage and Jua Geng.

Any bro can intro one solid place for Jua Geng? Not into bonking... Just wan 2 release inner-tension a bit.

Sean

PussyLover 69
23-10-2003, 02:04 AM
BALLS & DICKY MASSAGE CENTRE
++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++

Service is only by prior booking only. This massage centre don't accept 'walk in' customers without any appointment.

If calling from SillyPore : 02-012-714 9119 :D

If calling from Malaysia : 012-714 9119 :rolleyes:

Enjoy your jua gen and massage.

Operating hours : From 6.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. 7 days a week

JBJACKY
23-10-2003, 02:25 PM
I THINK RASA SAYANG ALSO NOT BAD CAN GO N TRY IT.

PussyLover 69
23-10-2003, 02:48 PM
JBJacky,

Look for who at Rasa Sayang ? How much the damage ? :p ;)

JBJACKY
25-10-2003, 07:30 AM
rasa sayang is a health centre in a hotel which locate at beside KWSP building.

For massage 45 min i think should be about RM 50,but normally i will choose for 1 hours which charges me about RM65++ Forgot already never go there almost 2 month.

HJ - RM 50
BODY - RM 80
FJ - RM 100 (Normally)

But if which provide FJ/BODY Services normally they don't know how to Jua Geng,they only know HJ.

That's info i can give it to u,hope this will help.:cool:

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
BALLS & DICKY MASSAGE CENTRE
++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++

Service is only by prior booking only. This massage centre don't accept 'walk in' customers without any appointment.

If calling from SillyPore : 02-012-714 9119

If calling from Malaysia : 012-714 9119

Enjoy your jua gen and massage.

Operating hours : From 6.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. 7 days a week

got any pic of ur gals or not???
must see pic then can decide.
:D

hearthrob
25-10-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by JBJACKY

For massage 45 min i think should be about RM 50,but normally i will choose for 1 hours which charges me about RM65++ Forgot already never go there almost 2 month.

HJ - RM 50
BODY - RM 80
FJ - RM 100 (Normally)

But if which provide FJ/BODY Services normally they don't know how to Jua Geng,they only know HJ.

how's the gal, jacky? got below 25 yrs old and chio one or not? :p

JBJACKY
26-10-2003, 06:50 PM
I don't think have,i go there more than 15 times but never see a chio one got some late 20 but don't have below 25.

that place is for massage if you prefer package should go to BW or NY.BW got a lot of Young and chio and price also quite cheap package just RM188/98 only.:D

hearthrob
27-10-2003, 12:30 AM
I don't think have,i go there more than 15 times but never see a chio one got some late 20 but don't have below 25.

that place is for massage if you prefer package should go to BW or NY.BW got a lot of Young and chio and price also quite cheap package just RM188/98 only.:D

wah....like tat might as well go lion.....best services and young gals so far....

Santa
30-10-2003, 06:48 PM
Rasa Sayang not much young gers... younger ones r NO 5 Carol, 63 Moon,
22 , 61.
For juagen the best in town 68 Mabel & 21 Rina & new ger 85 oso can provide that service.
But take note 21 & 68 gotta advance booking at times best time 2 go b4 7.00pm.

newyorker88
02-11-2003, 01:41 PM
Can try NEW YORK SPA, the entrance is 88 RM ( dono got increase or change or not) and the aunties are pretty good at doing it, for 50 RM.... enjoy the spa b4 going for it...

PussyLover 69
02-11-2003, 04:43 PM
Santa,

How is the 'jua gen' service provided by the new # 85 compared to # 21 (Rina) ?

newyorker88,

Which auntie would you recommend for very good jua gen at New York Spa ? : D :p

Santa
03-11-2003, 06:13 PM
Rina skills r better .

bigschmuck
30-11-2003, 10:46 PM

a few questions for the brudders :

1. where is bw?
2. Does RM188/98 mean RM98 for entry fee and RM188 for FJ?
3. If is what's the rate for hj or bj only?

Sensitivity
02-12-2003, 10:40 AM
I haven't had sex for over a month now after breaking off wih my gf. I guess I need a Juah Geng to massage my penis back to healthy state. Where is absolutely the best place for this? I have tried such Juah Geng service at Roman and it seemed more like a HJ than Juah Geng. Bros here can recommend???

schwing
03-12-2003, 06:08 PM

HJ - RM 50
BODY - RM 80
FJ - RM 100 (Normally)

where is rasa sayang exactly? very near to jb checkpoint? komtar? wat's KWSP?

soccersaint
05-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Yah what Hotel name? Roughly near where? Maybe can give advise on directions from the causeway will be easier.

Santa
06-12-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by wwwwwwsaint
Yah what Hotel name? Roughly near where? Maybe can give advise on directions from the causeway will be easier.

near Pan Pacific Hotel . main entrance of Pan Pac keep left abot 500 metres u will c Rasa Sayang on your right .

Prolink
07-12-2003, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by Santa
near Pan Pacific Hotel . main entrance of Pan Pac keep left abot 500 metres u will c Rasa Sayang on your right .

any recmmendation on gal there?

jas1800
11-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Can try NEW YORK SPA, the entrance is 88 RM ( dono got increase or change or not) and the aunties are pretty good at doing it, for 50 RM.... enjoy the spa b4 going for it...

To all brother,

Mind to recommend which aunties i should look for in New york Spa which provide the best JG...........pls HELP GOING THERE ON FRI

What is the cost

jas1800
11-12-2003, 11:38 AM
Is the facilities in New york hotel good? what is the total damage for massage ? do they offer oil massage? which aunties offer the best massage...of course chio one..LC

newyorker88
21-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Cannot comment on the aunties there, mostly 40 and above, but their service is gd. Jas1800, they usually rub you with oil. There facilities are rather gd there, hot pool, suana, and big TV and free food and drinks, definately a place to relax after along day. as for the aunties, they will ask if you want to increase the time after a short while, when it is abt to finish, they will ask if you want to have gua jen, quite SOP question for them liao. Been there many times, and always the same questions. Pay at the counter. Usually abt 50 ringet more.

Entrance 88
Gua jen 50
Extra time, abt 45? CAnnot remember... must go back again one of these days... hehehhe

Sensitivity
31-12-2003, 12:06 PM
Went there last week at 1+pm after visit a client in Skudai. Request for a pretty lady who can give good massage and pretty. Captain ask if I want package and I say no. But requested must be chio.

I stripped bare and wait for 15 mins and doze off in the room. A lady maybe in her late 30s or early 40s came in. Quite lao chio type but skinny face and rough voice like Kenny Rogers - a bit turn off actually but too tired. She introduced herself but in a daze cannot remember. She gave me a massage for about 20 mins, back then front. But I still half asleep becoz late night b4. After proper massage, than I think she started rubbing my inner thighs, her knuckles rubbing the side of my balls. Knn suddenly quite awake but I pretend sleep and see what she do.. She stroked my balls and my didi already start to wake up also. Then she ask me if I wanted to massage my didi and she can do JG. Asked her how much she said RM70 so I said ok... She spread my legs apart and started with my anus, tickling my balls. Then off and on, she would pinch certain parts but quite pain. I pretend start to auto roam and lifted her skirt. She reject at first but I kept trying. After sometime she said can touch but cannot remove her panty or bra. So I started to ruba and tickle her clit. She started moaning and start a bit loose concentration on her JG because she started handjob instead and stop occasionally. She then said I "hao huai" (notti). Best part is she pull down her panty and guide my hand to her G SPOT! Now it seemed I servicing her! She must be horny. After 3 to 4 minutes, she threw her upper body over and I think she cummed. Sibeh wet and can feel she shiver. Suddenly she took my dick in her mouth and gave me a BBBJ and her hands tickling my balls and anus. In about 5 minutes, I released my load. She took the first squirt in her mouth and pulled away, quickly use towel to stop my Volcano and she continue HJ. After I finished cumming, she said i never warn her. I felt satisfied until she said must give her RM100 because got BBBJ. I jokingly said I will charge her for HJ too and I never ask for BJ. So she settle for the RM70 as agreed.

I think her # is 7X or 17X... name I forget. I think this must be the oldest female I ever receive BJ from!