PDA

View Full Version : where can get a circumcision done? (private clinic)

newbie1982
20-10-2003, 02:13 AM
Anyone know where i can get a circumcision done at a private clinic? Preferably in the east. Anyone can help?

d24d13
10-11-2003, 10:03 PM
Any GP that does minor surgery should be able to help you.

FatSpider
14-11-2003, 08:18 AM
find one with chio female doc :D

facial
14-11-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by FatSpider
find one with chio female doc :D

Then how to cut? didi keep standing up, skin keep rolling back.

milkman
14-11-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by newbie1982
Anyone know where i can get a circumcision done at a private clinic? Preferably in the east. Anyone can help?

DIY lah, FOC somemore.

- Choose a day when you're all alone in the house.
- Find a spot where you can be comfortable.
- Bite on a piece of clean towel.
Now for the FUN part!
- With your erected penis... count to 3 in your head (note that you are still biting hard on the towel)
- Tug (back) as hard as you can.
- Clean up the mess.

There... you have your circumcision done :)

Hope it helps.

Take care.

Cheers!

LEE76
22-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Hi I need to seek some advices here..

My foreskin has totally covered such that the "head" can not come out..i.e totally wrap by the foreskin.

any problem to bonk a gal? how they give me BJ then since the "head" never come out....shit...why like that !!!

milkman
26-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by LEE76
Hi I need to seek some advices here..

My foreskin has totally covered such that the "head" can not come out..i.e totally wrap by the foreskin.

any problem to bonk a gal? how they give me BJ then since the "head" never come out....shit...why like that !!!

no worries my friend, after some vigorous sex, your head will pop out in due time, in the mean time, just remember to clean properly so that left overs will not reside in between the folds of skin.

take care.

LEE76
26-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Thanks, milkman.

Btw, u think it is OK if I retract the foreskin first before erection (which i can do easily) and before bonking?

Thx for advice.

milkman
27-11-2003, 02:07 PM
Thanks, milkman.

Btw, u think it is OK if I retract the foreskin first before erection (which i can do easily) and before bonking?

Thx for advice.

no problem...

just go with the flow and dun think so much about when to do, what to do and how to do.... less stress, better sex.

take care.

cheers!

Peeptom
27-11-2003, 11:23 PM

same problem

LEE76
28-11-2003, 12:52 AM
Hi Peeptom,

Care to share your experience? How you deal with it? Thanks,.