PDA

View Full Version : Anti Vice Raid

Buaya1
18-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Hi, Bros, just thought I share this experience with all of you.

Was at one of the houses (Better not disclose which one, the reasons which will be obvious later) and doing the job half-way when suddenly there was a string of loud and aggressive knocks on the door. The WL wrapped herself in a towel, half-opened the door and realised that there were some Anti-Vice Officers in the house and she was required to produce her passport and yellow card. She got dressed (and I could see her trembling), took out the documents from her purse and went out. After a few minutes she got back in and I could see the bad state she was in. According to her, Anti-Vice officers treat them WLs like dirt. She was deemed to be a bit slow in bringing out her documents and was scolded. The girl also told me that, whenever they had to be present at Anti-Vice's office for whatever reasons, they had to greet the officers "Good Morning Sir or Madam" If not, they would be shouted at and told to get out and will be attended to whenever the officers feel like it. In other words, they were treated worst than dogs (in the girl's own words).

After that incident, I also checked with other WLs and confirmed that what the earlier girl told me was true.

Any bros know of this situation? Personally, I think the Anti-Vice officers should live and let live.

The_Hustler
18-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Read with interesting tots....

Personally it's not the issue of live n let live. I can sincerely understand why the iron fists are meted on the WLs, somebody just have to be the master in situations like this. To be fair to the AV, u must understand that these girls are not NORMAL working girls... the trade they're in, their lifestyles, their indulgences... must be consistently checked.

As a cheongster, it's good to know that the AV are doing their job... makes our sexcapades more secure... have u ever wandered the streets of some European countries where vices ply and I can assure u that it ain't so lovey dovey like in GL... why?? Cos their authorities aren't hard enough.

We should also realise that the harsh treatments are somewhat good. Picture a new girl (forced by circumstances that she might not like) going to AV to get her license... they'll have to go thru fuck interrogations... giving them thousand tots to retract her ideas on being a WL.... in return, it can help her instead. There're many cases of AV turning down new licences... it's not about them being bastards...but more likely, helping an innocent lass about the dip into the world of deceit.

Sentimental,
The Hustler

Buaya1
18-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Dear Hustler,

I guess you are right. I have been hearing a one-sided story from the few WLs I spoke to and it is certainly enlightening of you to share your views.

I also agree that it is heartening for us to know that AV is doing their job because one of the items checked was the medical record cards.

Cheers and once again thanks for enlightening all of us.

Storm_Sucker
18-10-2003, 10:37 PM
forgive for my ignorant ...
what is WL?

Buaya1
18-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Working Lady or Ladies.

pakpak2001
19-10-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Read with interesting tots....

Personally it's not the issue of live n let live. I can sincerely understand why the iron fists are meted on the WLs, somebody just have to be the master in situations like this. To be fair to the AV, u must understand that these girls are not NORMAL working girls... the trade they're in, their lifestyles, their indulgences... must be consistently checked.
As a cheongster, it's good to know that the AV are doing their job... makes our sexcapades more secure... have u ever wandered the streets of some European countries where vices ply and I can assure u that it ain't so lovey dovey like in GL... why?? Cos their authorities aren't hard enough.
We should also realise that the harsh treatments are somewhat good. Picture a new girl (forced by circumstances that she might not like) going to AV to get her license... they'll have to go thru fuck interrogations... giving them thousand tots to retract her ideas on being a WL.... in return, it can help her instead. There're many cases of AV turning down new licences... it's not about them being bastards...but more likely, helping an innocent lass about the dip into the world of deceit.
Sentimental,
The Hustler

Dear Bro
well said. clap clap! it's good to noe tat there r wise bro cheongsters in GL who can understd both sides of the situation.
clap clap. beri unlike some stupid assholes who r onli chee hong & fuck the AV everi time their chicks get busted.
kip up yor good work, Bro Hustler

Buaya1
19-10-2003, 09:41 AM
Well....if you will allow me to clarify, I did not fuck the AV because of the incident or because the girl I was with was checked or busted. You will note that at th e begining of my message was an indication that it was to share an incident and ended up with a "live N let live".

I agree with Hustler's sentiments that some regulatory work had to be carried out and AV also had to carry out some "deterring"and "discouraging" tactices. But the WLs are already in the trade. Since they have been allowed to do so, why not just let them do it as long as they comply with the laws. Be that as it may, I have no grudge nor ill-feeling against AV and as mentioned earlier was grateful to Hustler for voicing an intellectual opinion. Very unlike you who started to be unnecessarily rude and pass uncalled for remarks in your second sentence.

lengleng1
19-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Buaya1
Hi, Bros, just thought I share this experience with all of you.

Was at one of the houses (Better not disclose which one, the reasons which will be obvious later) and doing the job half-way when suddenly there was a string of loud and aggressive knocks on the door. The WL wrapped herself in a towel, half-opened the door and realised that there were some Anti-Vice Officers in the house and she was required to produce her passport and yellow card. She got dressed (and I could see her trembling), took out the documents from her purse and went out. After a few minutes she got back in and I could see the bad state she was in. According to her, Anti-Vice officers treat them WLs like dirt. She was deemed to be a bit slow in bringing out her documents and was scolded. The girl also told me that, whenever they had to be present at Anti-Vice's office for whatever reasons, they had to greet the officers "Good Morning Sir or Madam" If not, they would be shouted at and told to get out and will be attended to whenever the officers feel like it. In other words, they were treated worst than dogs (in the girl's own words).

cat40 or cat150???

After that incident, I also checked with other WLs and confirmed that what the earlier girl told me was true.

Any bros know of this situation? Personally, I think the Anti-Vice officers should live and let live.

Buaya1
19-10-2003, 12:04 PM
LengLeng1

Its in one of the Cat $80/$150 houses.

KID278
20-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Well....if you will allow me to clarify, I did not fuck the AV because of the incident or because the girl I was with was checked or busted. You will note that at th e begining of my message was an indication that it was to share an incident and ended up with a "live N let live".

I agree with Hustler's sentiments that some regulatory work had to be carried out and AV also had to carry out some "deterring"and "discouraging" tactices. But the WLs are already in the trade. Since they have been allowed to do so, why not just let them do it as long as they comply with the laws. Be that as it may, I have no grudge nor ill-feeling against AV and as mentioned earlier was grateful to Hustler for voicing an intellectual opinion. Very unlike you who started to be unnecessarily rude and pass uncalled for remarks in your second sentence.

What you had experienced is just a routine room check, it happens periodically and not an AV raid. Such situation is not uncommon in this game. If it's a raid, usually there's serious violation of some sort in a particular house, whatever it is. Not only will the gals and OKTs be grilled, anyone who happens to be there will not be spared.

Even if you have had bad feeling about those AV officers, there's nothing wrong with that. Behind every scene there's always a story. I dont see a need in you having to clarify anything. Many a time while carrying out their duties some of these officers are so overzealous that they behave like scums. These gals in their eyes are just like shits, it's true and it's a fact.

Hustler's comments are just but portraying AV showing they are the regulator, they are the boss. Nonetheless, these gals regardless of whatever reasons that put them in such trade, on a humane sentiment they should at the very least be treated with some respect. Like you say, live and let live. Unfortunately not everyone will look at things this way. Some insect until they are trampled on, only then will he realize who is actually an asshole....

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 02:43 AM

Very unlike you who started to be unnecessarily rude and pass uncalled for remarks in your second sentence.

Bro, take it easy.... do not take bro Pak's comments on a personal level lah. I can vouch that he has no malicious intentions towards u whilst posting his tots. I can he is was trying to be generic. Just a small misunderstanding...we're all supposed matured cheongsters.

Chill out!
The Hustler

Buaya1
20-10-2003, 03:31 AM
Dear Bro Kid 278, thank you for sharing your opinion and your understanding and Bro Hustler, thanks again, for your reassuring comments over the intention of this forum.

I am happy that there is a happy ending in this episode.

Cheers.

lengleng1
20-10-2003, 10:54 AM
LengLeng1

Its in one of the Cat $80/$150 houses.

Bro,can PM me and tell me who the gal huh?

Buaya1
20-10-2003, 12:26 PM
As I do not know you personally, and to be fair to the girl concerned and other WLs I spoke to, I think her identity (and the others) should be kept a secret after voicing their unhappiness. I think it is a sentiment many bros will share with me. As pointed out by Kid278, such "room checks' are rounte after all.

Cheers.

Doomas
20-10-2003, 02:03 PM
Hey mate,

Agree with you manz.

I remember a few years ago when I was in a Cat 40 hse bonking. Halfway thru the session, there was a discreet knock on the door. My gal wrapped a towel round her and opened the door a crack. Turned out it was an AV chap at the door. My gal simply said "wait ah", closed the door, fished in her drawer for some docs and her passport, opened the door again and passed them to the AV chap. Heard the rustle of pages being turned and after less than a min, he passed them back and I was back in biz.

Seems like the AV have degenerated greatly in manners a few years later.

I do not agree with the AV having to be bastards just bcoz the gals' lifestyles are "abnormal". It is "abnormal" only according to our social paradigm. In Australia, I had the same experience. I was bonking in a cathouse when it was raided, yes, raided, by the Immigration blokes. I was scared shitless coz I was on a student visa but was treated very civilly, if not in a very friendly manner. Same for the gals, Though they were not treated like the best of friends, they were subjected to a very civil and professional check.

The diff between there and here is that there, even the WLs are respected as individuals and treated accordingly. In stark contrast is the AV here, who treat WLs as below their contempt. The sex scene in Oz is no more controlled than in SG but yet there is such a vast gulf in treatment. This just goes to show we have yet to mature as a graceful ppl.

Originally posted by KID278
What you had experienced is just a routine room check, it happens periodically and not an AV raid. Such situation is not uncommon in this game. If it's a raid, usually there's serious violation of some sort in a particular house, whatever it is. Not only will the gals and OKTs be grilled, anyone who happens to be there will not be spared.

Even if you have had bad feeling about those AV officers, there's nothing wrong with that. Behind every scene there's always a story. I dont see a need in you having to clarify anything. Many a time while carrying out their duties some of these officers are so overzealous that they behave like scums. These gals in their eyes are just like shits, it's true and it's a fact.

Hustler's comments are just but portraying AV showing they are the regulator, they are the boss. Nonetheless, these gals regardless of whatever reasons that put them in such trade, on a humane sentiment they should at the very least be treated with some respect. Like you say, live and let live. Unfortunately not everyone will look at things this way. Some insect until they are trampled on, only then will he realize who is actually an asshole....

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Doomas
I do not agree with the AV having to be bastards just bcoz the gals' lifestyles are "abnormal". It is "abnormal" only according to our social paradigm. In Australia, I had the same experience. I was bonking in a cathouse when it was raided, yes, raided, by the Immigration blokes. I was scared shitless coz I was on a student visa but was treated very civilly, if not in a very friendly manner. Same for the gals, Though they were not treated like the best of friends, they were subjected to a very civil and professional check.

Sorry bro Doom... let's not betray our conscience when I mentioned abnormal lifestyles such as illegal subtances, activities that some of these WLs indulge in. Unless u dun see it on the surface.

I still stick by my belief that they should be handled harshly mentally but not physically... and I doubt if this labelled 'gracefulness' will be shown to us by the WLs if there's no pyschological fear inflicted. I hate to see bros falling into the WLs' deceits and mental bully.

Afternoon Tots,
The Hustler

zyxel01
20-10-2003, 03:18 PM
I think it is not fair to compare between countries and cultures. We are Asians and they are not. We cannot expect everyone in the world to be the same in behaviours and expectations. Otherwise the world is not interesting and exciting anymore.

Cheers!
zyxel

Doomas
20-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Yo Hustler,

I do know that some of these WLs indulge in substance abuse and other eyebrow-raising endeavours. I'm not blind, neither am I naive, most especially my unhappy debacle which came to pass last year.

However, not ALL WLs indulge in such activities. Indeed, some of these WLs are ruthlessly single-minded in their objective to earn money. They brook no nonsense like substance abuse and other unhealthy activities. The AV is basically hammering willy-nilly to all WLs and sundry. Kill the germs as well as the body. We are a strange lot. We criticise our govt for their campaign of mental control over the population but yet applaud the AV's reign of mental terror over the WLs. If there's one thing I despise, it's double standards, having been the subject of double standards myself in my troubled youth. Would any of us like it if MOH officials were to conduct raids on us cheongsters in GL? After all, we are just as likely as the WLs to be carriers of disease as well as substance abusers and practitioners of socially unwholesome activities.

If other countries can exercise humane control, why can't we?

Sorry bro Doom... let's not betray our conscience when I mentioned abnormal lifestyles such as illegal subtances, activities that some of these WLs indulge in. Unless u dun see it on the surface.

I still stick by my belief that they should be handled harshly mentally but not physically... and I doubt if this labelled 'gracefulness' will be shown to us by the WLs if there's no pyschological fear inflicted. I hate to see bros falling into the WLs' deceits and mental bully.

Afternoon Tots,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 04:40 PM
Yo Hustler,

I do know that some of these WLs indulge in substance abuse and other eyebrow-raising endeavours. I'm not blind, neither am I naive, most especially my unhappy debacle which came to pass last year.

However, not ALL WLs indulge in such activities. Indeed, some of these WLs are ruthlessly single-minded in their objective to earn money. They brook no nonsense like substance abuse and other unhealthy activities. The AV is basically hammering willy-nilly to all WLs and sundry. Kill the germs as well as the body. We are a strange lot. We criticise our govt for their campaign of mental control over the population but yet applaud the AV's reign of mental terror over the WLs. If there's one thing I despise, it's double standards, having been the subject of double standards myself in my troubled youth. Would any of us like it if MOH officials were to conduct raids on us cheongsters in GL? After all, we are just as likely as the WLs to be carriers of disease as well as substance abusers and practitioners of socially unwholesome activities.

If other countries can exercise humane control, why can't we?

Glad u know that some of em do partake in unhealthy activities. I'm sad to reveal that they're all not that sharp in earning their bucks... they're manipulated n forced to make the bucks - picture a ventriliqouist act.

Sorry bro, I dun practice double standards... I do not wallop the government's tyrannical style, I'm one who is appreciative of what the country is today... heck those culture mocks, and yakking oppositions. It's not about double standards, I do travel far n beyond n have witness scenarios that u wont even dare cast a look.... aids camp, street bashings, legless hookers, live robbery etc... We simply cannot compare the lament of the government with what the AV officers are doing...think about it. Well, let's not dabble on politics... it's never ending.

In short, law enforcers do have to be 'bastards', I hate it at times when I witnessed it. But on a rational bit, when I land on in cosy home, I tend to agree that it's only logical for em to act as such. The scene at Chinatown where officers pinned down on em WLs, whilst typical Singgis hasten their steps n obstruct their operation... gee even I'm pissed.

Nay, I'm never freaked by MOH's existence if they insist... I'm a safe punter... n the rest should follow suit too.

More Tea Tots,
The Hustler

Doomas
20-10-2003, 05:48 PM
Mon ami de Hustler,

I agree that law enforcers have to be bastards, but only when warranted and when dealing with offenders. That is basic human decency. No one likes to be dealt with as their errant fellows were dealt with. I was once accosted by a Taiwanese in Sydney who was apparently cheated by a Singie. He rebuffed my offers of assistance, saying "all you Singaporeans are the same".

In any case, you have your stick and I have mine. I'm too damned tired to argue now. Bonked twice yesterday and I'm still worn out. I'm getting old!

Salut!

Glad u know that some of em do partake in unhealthy activities. I'm sad to reveal that they're all not that sharp in earning their bucks... they're manipulated n forced to make the bucks - picture a ventriliqouist act.

Sorry bro, I dun practice double standards... I do not wallop the government's tyrannical style, I'm one who is appreciative of what the country is today... heck those culture mocks, and yakking oppositions. It's not about double standards, I do travel far n beyond n have witness scenarios that u wont even dare cast a look.... aids camp, street bashings, legless hookers, live robbery etc... We simply cannot compare the lament of the government with what the AV officers are doing...think about it. Well, let's not dabble on politics... it's never ending.

In short, law enforcers do have to be 'bastards', I hate it at times when I witnessed it. But on a rational bit, when I land on in cosy home, I tend to agree that it's only logical for em to act as such. The scene at Chinatown where officers pinned down on em WLs, whilst typical Singgis hasten their steps n obstruct their operation... gee even I'm pissed.

Nay, I'm never freaked by MOH's existence if they insist... I'm a safe punter... n the rest should follow suit too.

More Tea Tots,
The Hustler

The_Hustler
20-10-2003, 06:09 PM
Mon ami de Hustler,

In any case, you have your stick and I have mine. I'm too damned tired to argue now. Bonked twice yesterday and I'm still worn out. I'm getting old!

Salut!

Monsieur Doomas

Rubbish lah! Bonk twice claim tired.... nao hia I also over the weekend over exerted with twin towers of MM Land... today still feel like a bull! Talk about age....chez.... I'm a decade in front u know?

Mooo.....growl
The Hustler

xiaopang99
21-10-2003, 01:43 AM
There were mentions on the audience the casts
what abt the directors producers waterboy running the show?
I think they are the real bastards.

Buaya1
21-10-2003, 07:59 AM
The term spectator, audience and "water" (Chwee) as in waterboy" reminds of two terms - "Loh Chwee"(down water) and "Tha Chwee"(carry water).

I am not sure whether in the current cheonging period, both terms are still being used - maybe the first but not the second. At the risk of being flamed for deviating from this thread I started, I can recall the early days (those in the 50s and above will remember) when "Loh Chwee" means bonking and "Tha Chwee" means being a spectator or part of an audience. Back then, a group of fun-seeking guys, say 5, will visit a brothel. One will "Loh Chwee" and the other 4 will "Tha Chwee" (in other words, 1 will bonk and the other 4 will watch!). I hope I don't get flamed for mentioning another location in this Geylang site but one such place where this could take place many many years ago was a brothel at Horne Road. It was above a timber merchant known as "Hong Lim Timber Merchant" and people will refer to that house as "Hong Lim Pang Long". The Ang Pai there then was Mary, if I recall her name correctly.

Any bros can remember? Sorry for deviating this lot.

tanmikel
21-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Storm_Sucker
forgive for my ignorant ...
what is WL?

Wah Lan , Working Lady !

dudick
21-10-2003, 09:11 AM
the gal must be the timid kind, u haven met those aggressive WL who challange the AV, u will be surprise man

well AV have their reason for doing so, they must instil fear so as to let these WL send a message bk their homeland that WL in Singapore not gd so as to discourage them to operate here lor

KID278
21-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Mon ami de Hustler,

I agree that law enforcers have to be bastards, but only when warranted and when dealing with offenders. That is basic human decency. No one likes to be dealt with as their errant fellows were dealt with. I was once accosted by a Taiwanese in Sydney who was apparently cheated by a Singie. He rebuffed my offers of assistance, saying "all you Singaporeans are the same".

Salut!

Hey Doomas,

Be it incidental or judgmental, that fine line in your previous post about "If other countries can exercise humane control, why can't we?" is something worth a calling, couldnt agree more with you.

Law enforcers have to be efficient, they need not be bastards. If they were, it's their bad nature. They should be despised as scums. The sad fact is if dignity are anything to go by, WLs themselves had very little, if at all. The basic human decency then, unless there's a violation, the approach should be civil and professional and not contemptuous reproach just because someone is impatient when carrying out their duty.

Whatever these gals indulges in, healthy or unhealthy, it's their personal life. They sold their body and soul making their living, their choice, their reason, regardless, they will need mental solace, material comfort one way or another, whatever that comes their way. No challenge on the need to have discipline, they need to be controlled. But there are regulations laid down, they know what they are up against should there be any violation.

To inculcate discipline is one thing but to instill fear demanding respect is quite another. Nonetheless, more often than not, regulators interpret stipulations and chose the later which is inhumane, they have no regards or respect for other's dignity, if they know what's it at all.

Hustler seems to perceive a different concept, nonetheless he's entitled to his opinion. But hopefully by his being appreciative of a good life in a country of what it is today he is not embracing tyranny. A punter is a punter, it will be a drivel to claim oneself a safe punter and not freaking if ever the tyrant dictates that MOH close in on punters.....

Whatever it is, things are what they are, it is never going to change. This is my stick, not walking stick, I am not there yet....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Buaya1
21-10-2003, 08:02 PM
Bro Kid278,

My thoughts exactly, which was why I said "live and let live"right from the start.

Cheers.

KID278
21-10-2003, 09:08 PM
---Deleted---
Duplicated posting.

KID278
21-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Bro Kid278,

My thoughts exactly, which was why I said "live and let live"right from the start.

Cheers.

Bro buaya, it's a cruel world we are in. Sentimental it may seem but a cheongster being what I am, I look at things in the sympathetic direction with an understanding of the viciousness these gals are in and are subjected to. I pity instead of despise regardless of what they are and how much money they are making out of us. Perhaps we are of the same league that will look at things this way but not everyone will, we cant obtrude upon others the way we perceive.....:cool:

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
21-10-2003, 10:51 PM
The term spectator, audience and "water" (Chwee) as in waterboy" reminds of two terms - "Loh Chwee"(down water) and "Tha Chwee"(carry water).

I am not sure whether in the current cheonging period, both terms are still being used - maybe the first but not the second. At the risk of being flamed for deviating from this thread I started, I can recall the early days (those in the 50s and above will remember) when "Loh Chwee" means bonking and "Tha Chwee" means being a spectator or part of an audience. Back then, a group of fun-seeking guys, say 5, will visit a brothel. One will "Loh Chwee" and the other 4 will "Tha Chwee" (in other words, 1 will bonk and the other 4 will watch!). I hope I don't get flamed for mentioning another location in this Geylang site but one such place where this could take place many many years ago was a brothel at Horne Road. It was above a timber merchant known as "Hong Lim Timber Merchant" and people will refer to that house as "Hong Lim Pang Long". The Ang Pai there then was Mary, if I recall her name correctly.

Any bros can remember? Sorry for deviating this lot.

Yupz.....this post digressed in context....

Bygone....those were the days. Those were kopitiam terms of yesteryears. No one talks about those happenings anymore. Such brothels are not legitimate and WLs dont do and are not allowed to do that anymore. Anyway, it's your reminiscences......auld lang syne.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Buaya1
22-10-2003, 06:30 AM
Bro buaya, it's a cruel world we are in. Sentimental it may seem but a cheongster being what I am, I look at things in the sympathetic direction with an understanding of the viciousness these gals are in and are subjected to. I pity instead of despise regardless of what they are and how much money they are making out of us. Perhaps we are of the same league that will look at things this way but not everyone will, we cant obtrude upon others the way we perceive.....:cool:

Cheers.
Kid278.

Agree with you wholeheartedly, Bro Kid278. Cheers

The_Hustler
22-10-2003, 02:00 PM

To inculcate discipline is one thing but to instill fear demanding respect is quite another. Nonetheless, more often than not, regulators interpret stipulations and chose the later which is inhumane, they have no regards or respect for other's dignity, if they know what's it at all.

Hustler seems to perceive a different concept, nonetheless he's entitled to his opinion. But hopefully by his being appreciative of a good life in a country of what it is today he is not embracing tyranny. A punter is a punter, it will be a drivel to claim oneself a safe punter and not freaking if ever the tyrant dictates that MOH close in on punters.....

Whatever it is, things are what they are, it is never going to change. This is my stick, not walking stick, I am not there yet....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Hate to say it Kid, but I seriously doubt if these WLs care the least bit about dignity...let's not kid ourselves lah. What dignity is left for a girl willingly stripped to her bare nudity, letting men from all walks of life dig, eat, wallop, pound, etc on every available part of her body? Why r we diverting away to the customers when the initial issue was about AV's manhandling style to the sex providers?

Yup, so like u, I'm entitled to my opinions. Drivel about being a safe punter... I smell sarcasm. As long as I try my best to be on protective gear mode during the sexplay... can't I be considered safe? Of course u can go on yakking about other forms of transmission but hey, the least I did was being mindful. FYI, I do go for my bi-annual check-ups. A bit harsh eh?

Well again, the iron fists of AV are not urs or mine concern... as long as the girls do not beret n serve their purposes professionally... that's all I care.

Responsible Punter...sounds better?
The Hustler

pakpak2001
22-10-2003, 02:21 PM
Hate to say it Kid, but I seriously doubt if these WLs care the least bit about dignity...let's not kid ourselves lah.
Yup, so like u, I'm entitled to my opinions.
Well again, the iron fists of AV are not urs or mine concern... as long as the girls do not beret n serve their purposes professionally... that's all I care.
The Hustler
Cla! Clap! Clap!
well said by an experienced cheongster/senior samster, esp on der iron fists of AV.
having cheonged so many places, seriously GL is still the safest plc to cheong even @past midnite wifout fearing of being mugged.
Our mata mata plays a crucial part there & in a way, ironically we hav to thnak them, not debate on their line of responsibilities.
KID, r u listening.
Bro Hustler - kum siah for talking sense to a KID!

The_Hustler
22-10-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by pakpak2001
Cla! Clap! Clap!
well said by an experienced cheongster/senior samster, esp on der iron fists of AV.
having cheonged so many places, seriously GL is still the safest plc to cheong even @past midnite wifout fearing of being mugged.
Our mata mata plays a crucial part there & in a way, ironically we hav to thnak them, not debate on their line of responsibilities.
KID, r u listening.

Eh...nabei lah.... dun incite animosity lah...

Kid n me goes a long way back...I know his style. Hard on his comments but no ill intentions...just like me.

I know u're matured enough to let matter rest... as I would suggest in ur other thread debate with bro Kid... let's be cultured n try not to be too strong on those foul vocabs. If not, we'll become just one of those short-lived junks.

Everyone's Friend,
The Hustler

ct75
22-10-2003, 07:18 PM
WL are abnormal by society's standards.... they have no dignity etc etc.... But what about us? We men that lust and have fantasies and urges and will not think of heading down there to pay some money and have a bonk? We who compare notes on girls as if they are some commodity... we who complain when we say that they girls dont do what we want them to. We who look like normal, moral people to the ones around us but turn into a beast in the bedroom with a WL.

Before we talk about whether WLs have dignity and all, please I think we should look at ourselves.... We would never let our night habits be known to our peers or family.... hiding behind a shadow. How normal are we?? If there are no men that needs a fuck and can't get it from their gfs, wives or cant get a gal to get laid with. Then will there be WLs? Its no demand there will not be supply.... Geylang was not setup as a tourist attraction nor a foriegn revenue generator. Its to satisfy the horny urges of us men....

Im not preaching morals here... I do visit Geylang too often and I would just like to say. Treat them with respect... Im not asking u to love them just at least respect them as a human.... U will see how service gets better and for those who say that Im being conned and all... I have never paid more than the bonking price.... No tips, no gifts... its just a simple word. "Respect"

Thats all from me.

The_Hustler
22-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by ct75
Im not preaching morals here... I do visit Geylang too often and I would just like to say. Treat them with respect... Im not asking u to love them just at least respect them as a human.... U will see how service gets better and for those who say that Im being conned and all... I have never paid more than the bonking price.... No tips, no gifts... its just a simple word. "Respect"

Thats all from me.

Gee... everyone seems to have thir own agendas in a way or another.

We started off with the incivility AV treats the WLs... suddenly the angle is tilted to cheongsters 'disrespecting' them.

Since when is anyone indicating that we should not show respect to em WLs?? Why are u coming in so strongly against us not respecting them? Yes, agreed we are not much different from em as we're the the 'demand'.... so never was there an issue between cheongsters and WLs...get ur facts right.

The law and order above us is not for us to alter... however much we cry out.

Anyway, I agree with ur bit on treating them better to warrant a good return service... just hope u'll read between the lines clearer in future.

Chill!
The Hustler

MrDevil
22-10-2003, 08:01 PM
Gee... everyone seems to have thir own agendas in a way or another.

We started off with the incivility AV treats the WLs... suddenly the angle is tilted to cheongsters 'disrespecting' them.

Since when is anyone indicating that we should not show respect to em WLs?? Why are u coming in so strongly against us not respecting them? Yes, agreed we are not much different from em as we're the the 'demand'.... so never was there an issue between cheongsters and WLs...get ur facts right.

The law and order above us is not for us to alter... however much we cry out.

Anyway, I agree with ur bit on treating them better to warrant a good return service... just hope u'll read between the lines clearer in future.

Chill!
The Hustler

hahahaha a sign of another samsters trapped in between your lines of wise words and wishdom .... just kidding, I thoroughly enjoy your postings and some of them do ticker me to do some serious thinking but I will do this only if I am not stressfull enough, otherwise I could be more stressfull... hahahahh

Bro Hustler, keep your wise words flowing.

KID278
23-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Hate to say it Kid, but I seriously doubt if these WLs care the least bit about dignity...let's not kid ourselves lah. What dignity is left for a girl willingly stripped to her bare nudity, letting men from all walks of life dig, eat, wallop, pound, etc on every available part of her body? Why r we diverting away to the customers when the initial issue was about AV's manhandling style to the sex providers?

Yup, so like u, I'm entitled to my opinions. Drivel about being a safe punter... I smell sarcasm. As long as I try my best to be on protective gear mode during the sexplay... can't I be considered safe? Of course u can go on yakking about other forms of transmission but hey, the least I did was being mindful. FYI, I do go for my bi-annual check-ups. A bit harsh eh?

The Hustler

Well, Hustler, it's an individual's intellectual takings upon what defines dignity. No challenge on these gals willingly or unwillingly subject themselves to all kinds and sorts of violation in their line of work. But that does not necessarily meant they dont care about dignity, rather they have to painfully devoid and forgo.

I dont dwell on morals but rather I look upon the humane aspect. Regardless of what or who they are, they are humans and being humans they will have dignity. Kid ourselves, no, it's a matter of accord, it's a question of do we have any regards or respect for them. This line in a way should answer your question about AV's manhandling, it has a relevancy in regards to respect for others, sex provider you so called them.

You may and could have taken all and whatever precautions you deemed safe. But a punter is a punter, I dont believe in safe punter so long as risks still exist. I read it as a drivel when one claimed so. Sarcasm, well, it's a matter of opinion you and I are entitled to. I believe we can compromise on that like we always do.

The stick here is not about the gals not serving their purpose professionally or if the iron fists of AV concern us in any way but rather about criticizing the inhumane side of some of those officer's behavior when carrying out their duty.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-10-2003, 01:29 AM
Cla! Clap! Clap!
KID, r u listening.

What are you clapping about, lobbying for support?? You should be slapping yourself. What do you know about me and Hustler. We may at times crossed opinions but we never failed to compromise on point of view. Experienced cheongster, there never was any doubt on that. Who dont know GL is safe in comparison to other places.

Let me let you in for the record, people like us will roam without any need for mata mata to keep us safe, we appreciate they are there to keep the peace. It's people like you who cant even take care of yourself that will go crying for help....you should thank them and I am sure they will take care of your plebeian nature...

Cheers.
Kid278.

The_Hustler
23-10-2003, 03:30 AM
What are you clapping about, lobbying for support?? You should be slapping yourself. What do you know about me and Hustler. We may at times crossed opinions but we never failed to compromise on point of view. Experienced cheongster, there never was any doubt on that. Who dont know GL is safe in comparison to other places.

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kekeke.... relak lah... go watch champion league... enjoy those dazzling footworks n steel legs...forget em' sizzling rules n iron fists.

David Bark-him
The Hustler

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 06:02 AM
Kekeke.... relak lah... go watch champion league... enjoy those dazzling footworks n steel legs...forget em' sizzling rules n iron fists.

David Bark-him
The Hustler

hahahah whats a nice match, though I dun really watch football but I enjoy it's team and sport spirit.

Life is short, enjoy and cherish while you can. Cheers :D

KID278
23-10-2003, 06:13 AM

David Bark-him
The Hustler

I find it kinda fun when I pakpak the keyboard.....hehehe.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Doomas
23-10-2003, 11:54 AM
Mon vieux Hustler,

One thing I always do when I dwell on a social issue is to think how the other party wd feel. If I were a WL, wd I suffer a loss in dignity?

I had asked myself this some years back when I was actively cheonging in GL and any pussy (real and artificial) that wandered into view. I didn't really have an answer as I did not know how to get close to any WL or how to ask the right qns.

Then came my tirak. She told me that she felt an acute sense of shame at having to do this trade and that when she returned to LOS, she wd just stay at home and not expose herself too much to the public. She felt like a social outcast. Oh yes. her parents knew but they put constant pressure on her to quit and return to the fold. My ex-tirak was an ang pai of the hse bcz of her service level. Yes, good service so as to attract return biz but at the cost of personal dignity, sometimes having to perform unbecoming acts. We may not be together now but we keep in touch. She's now married and pregnant, which has restored some of her dignity. Her hubby's a wonderful man who had accepted her past. He even knows abt me and doesn't mind me calling her now and then as a friend.

Next came along my CKMM darling. I learnt that her parents and family thot she was in Guangzhou working when she was actually in SG turning tricks. She was terrified that someone she knew wd actually see in GL. Not much to tell abt her as I was with her for only 2 short months.

My point is that, yes, these WLs may have lost their dignity but not their SENSE of dignity. As human beings, they have inalienable rights which shd not be abused jez bcz they are different or bcz of certain black sheep in their no.

Let us not forget that when we fuck a WL, we are fucking someone's sister, friend, mother, girlfriend or wife. Let us at least respect them as you wd have others respect your female relatives and loved ones.

Now that's all been said, do u wan an ah qua ctc? I never try yet but she sounds so damn sexy on the phone. Cd well turn out to be Scary Sherry! :)

The Hustler

pakpak2001
23-10-2003, 01:23 PM
What are you clapping about, lobbying for support?? You should be slapping yourself. Experienced cheongster, there never was any doubt on that. Who dont know GL is safe in comparison to other places.
It's people like you who cant even take care of yourself that will go crying for help....you should thank them and I am sure they will take care of your plebeian nature...
Cheers.
Kid278.
Look, i am js stating by opinion, not attacking anione.
so why all der aggressive profanities.
plebeian - take a good look at yor uncouth charater. u r noe ani better yorself judjing from yor revengeful mind.
stop all der personal attacks, tis is an open forum.
relex siah!

ct75
23-10-2003, 05:51 PM
I have no agenda.... I dont respect a WL cos I want better service... Better service is a incidental byproduct of treating them as human. There have been times in which the WL said that they are tired... and all... and I said its okie then lets just sit down and talk or perhaps just lie in bed and take a nap. Of course too these are regulars that I visit. For non regulars just take it as a not too fantastic experience but end of the day, the job is still done as in you get to offload.

What Im saying is that WLs might choose this line of work for many reasons which I will not name here. However I dont think that they deserve to be treated as women that have no dignity cos they are in this line. Its a simple if we are not the ones that need to get a lay, there won't be WLs.

As to Singapore being a safe place to screw and all... well all I can say is "Want to play dont scared, want to scared, dont play. " There is no 100% safety as long as you play....

zyxel01
23-10-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by ct75
I have no agenda.... I dont respect a WL cos I want better service... Better service is a incidental byproduct of treating them as human. There have been times in which the WL said that they are tired... and all... and I said its okie then lets just sit down and talk or perhaps just lie in bed and take a nap. Of course too these are regulars that I visit. For non regulars just take it as a not too fantastic experience but end of the day, the job is still done as in you get to offload.

What Im saying is that WLs might choose this line of work for many reasons which I will not name here. However I dont think that they deserve to be treated as women that have no dignity cos they are in this line. Its a simple if we are not the ones that need to get a lay, there won't be WLs.

As to Singapore being a safe place to screw and all... well all I can say is "Want to play dont scared, want to scared, dont play. " There is no 100% safety as long as you play....

I am very cunt-fused....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
23-10-2003, 06:23 PM
Look, i am js stating by opinion, not attacking anione.
so why all der aggressive profanities.
plebeian - take a good look at yor uncouth charater. u r noe ani better yorself judjing from yor revengeful mind.
stop all der personal attacks, tis is an open forum.
relex siah!

What opinion, if using vulgarities in comments to abuse others, it's profanity. If that is your opinion then your opinon sucks and sucks big time. Not attacking anyone, if you are having amnesia then I suggest you revisit your previous post in the other thread.

I make comments, you reply, I respond. Tit for tat, word for word, it's the name of the game, it's not vengeance. I abhor profanity, there never was any in my replies. Geezz..I am beginning to wonder if you actually know what profanity means.

If there's any attempt on character assasination, I would have chosen stronger words. Uncouth character huh! yours or mine??Plebeian, think about it and think hard what it means and see if it mirrors what you are. You just never want to realize and never want to learn. I underestimated your stupidity.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
23-10-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
I am very cunt-fused....

Cheers!
zyxel

Yo bro zyxel, why cuntfused....I know your good nature. The punch line is respect for the WLs which you always have.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

zyxel01
27-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Yo bro zyxel, why cuntfused....I know your good nature. The punch line is respect for the WLs which you always have.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Not just the WL, but to all living beings....

Cheers!
zyxel

KID278
27-10-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Not just the WL, but to all living beings....

Cheers!
zyxel

Yupz....would go along that line, respect begets respect, notwithstanding criticism for those whom I have no regards....

Cheers.
Kid278.